Teaching Kat 07: Anal and more...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, although I knew she could not see me, and did as she asked. And, to my surprise, I let myself enjoy the sensation of the buttery tightness around my stiff dick. It had been a long time since Cami and I had done anal, and I had somewhat forgotten how great it could feel.

Of course, when I stopped worrying about Kat and started acknowledging my own pleasure, the prospect of orgasm flashed forward from remote to almost there in what seemed like no time. Closing my eyes, I tried to distract myself. At once, an image of Cami beneath me, my cock deep in her larger but of so nicely shaped ass, sprung to my mind, and that did nothing at all to help my situation, despite a flood of guilt mixing with my surging lust.

"Fuck," I groaned, knowing I could probably not hold off the inevitable much longer unless I stopped. And Kat would probably not like that. The girl moaned constantly now, writhing beneath me as I pounded her bottom. But she would not like me blasting inside her too soon either.

"Are you close?"

Her voice cut through my thoughts, and I forced my eyes open. Kat, her hair now plastered to her scalp, was looking at me with an expectant expression.

"I... yes," I admitted.

"Then come, Brian. Fill my ass."

"You're not going to come?"

"I did," she said, and I blinked at her smiling face. When had she climaxed? She had been moaning and asking me to keep doing what I was doing. And then I gotten lost in my thoughts, but that had seemed to last only a moment. Had it been longer? Had I really fucked Kat anally to an orgasm while my mind drifted into fantasies of my wife?

She did not really come, a cynical voice in my head suggested. She wants to seem worldly and mature, so she is lying about climaxing from anal sex. And that seemed likely. Cami had not even come close to orgasm the first few times we had done anal. What is more, my wife was the only woman I had ever done anal with who had climaxed from it, and usually she needed some clitoral stimulation as well.

"Brian? It's starting to hurt. And not in a good way."

"What? Oh, fuck. Sorry." I had not realized that my thrusting had slowed, nor that Kat's anus seemed tighter and less receptive.

"It felt incredible when I was all worked up," the blonde said as I tried to pick up speed, a feat that proved difficult given the squeezing restriction around my dick. "But not now. Not after coming."

I grunted in a way I hoped conveyed agreement, choosing not to voice my doubts. It was time to end this.

"You want me to suck you clean after?"

"I... uh... what did you say?" My brain refused to accept that the words I thought I had heard were what the eighteen-year-old had actually said.

"Do you want me to do ATM?" she said, and the earnest look on my face made me believe she was not kidding. "I've seen it in porn. Looks gross as fuck, but hey... I bet guys like the idea of it, right?"

"Seems gross to me too," I said, but Kat just gave a little shrug and looked away. As for me, despite my own words, I could not deny the impact her words had on my arousal. Of course, I would never agree, would never let her do it. But her willingness to do it -- hell, the fact that she had suggested it -- took me over the hump, so to speak. Within seconds, I shot a good-sized load of cum deep into the girl's tight ass.

After my eruption, I sat back, my rapidly softening dick partly falling and partly being pushed from Kat's contracting asshole. The first thing I saw was streaks of blood on my shaft, and I looked from it to Kat's still visible anus. The puckered hole had all but closed, yet a trickle of blood ran from it.

"Shit, you're bleeding."

"Fuck," the girl said, stopping herself midway through sitting up. With a shake of her head, the blonde lay back on her stomach and wiggled around until she faced me. Her eyes dropped to my now flaccid penis, and what looked like indecision filled her eyes as she stared at it.

"I think I'll skip the ATM if your good with that," she informed me a few seconds later.

"That's fine."

"I mean, I will if you want. But... they come out cleaner than that in porn."

***

After Kat had spent some time in the bathroom, she returned to her room with a washcloth in hand.

"I'll clean you up," she said, dropping to her knees next to her bed, on which I was sitting.

"Are you okay? You were walking a little..."

"Oh, it hurts. It really hurts. If I hadn't come so good from it, I think this might be a never again thing."

"Sorry, Kat," I said, taking the washcloth from her despite her objections. "I can do this."

"No, I will," she said, yanking it from my hand and then rubbing its wet warmth on my soft dick. And with no surprise to me, my shaft began to harden as she cleaned it.

"That's why I wanted to do it," I told her as I grew to full hardness in her hand -- the washcloth, stained with blood and some brown smears, lay discarded on the floor.

"This is the right way for us to part, I think," the girl said, biting her lower lip and then smiling. "I mean, it started with a blowie. Why not end with one?"

"Because my dick was just in your ass," I pointed out, but Kat only shrugged before leaning forward and engulfing the head of my cock with her luscious, full lips.

"Ugh, that's... yuck," she said a few seconds later, her face scrunched up in obvious disgust.

"Then don't..."

"Be right back," the blonde told me, popping up with the washcloth in hand. "I need to get this wet again, I think."

At the same time, both our gazes fell to a dark, reddish spot on her carpet.

"Fuck! I'm still bleeding."

"I should probably go," I said, standing up. But Kat glared at me with such ferocity that I did not move.

Without a word, the blonde girl stomped to her dresser, pulled something out that she kept balled up in one fist, and then marched from her room. And despite my concern of her undeniable agitation, I could not help but admire the way her breasts and ass shook. I knew I had to break things off with my barely legal neighbor, but that did not mean that I would not miss her mind-blowing body.

When Kat came back this time, she wore a pair of light pink panties and held a new washcloth, one that looked considerably wetter than the first one she had used. I started to object, but my soon to be former lover glared at me before kneeling in front of me. Then, without a word, she gave my cock and scrotum a thorough cleaning. Had I not been hard already from her first attempt, I have no doubt I would have been after this one.

"Let's try this again," Kat said, but this time I noted she kept the washcloth in her hand even while she slurped a couple inches of my cock into her warm, wet mouth. After a tentative moment, the young woman dropped the washcloth and started bobbing up and down my length, tongue wiggling against the sensitive underside of my dick.

"God, you're fucking awesome. It's hard for me to believe that just a couple of months ago this was all new to you."

The blonde, despite her mouthful of erect penis, managed to make an "uh huh" sound and nod, all without missing a trick with lips and tongue. Contentment warred with a growing sense of loss inside of me. This would be the last time that my eighteen-year-old lover ever sucked my cock. The last time I would see, not to mention fondle, her firm, protruding, slightly torpedo shaped breasts with their pink nipples protruding form slightly lighter pink areolas. So it was with bittersweet pleasure that I enjoyed her oral skills while simultaneously squeezing first one gravity defying tit then the other.

The sensation of the head of my penis hitting fleshy resistance drew me from my reverie. Kat's eyes blazed with determination, and while I watched, she did her best to force her lips lower down my shaft. She did not gag, which surprised me. She always gagged when she had that much of my dick in her mouth. Well, except when she had tried throat numbing spray. And then it hit me why she had crumpled her panties in her fist when she went to the bathroom to get a new washcloth. She must have taken the throat numbing spray with her.

"Kat, it's okay," I told her, stroking her still damp, dark blonde hair. "You don't have to..."

A growl I felt as much as heard emanated from her throat, and the girl shook her head in vehement defiance. My wife might not have agreed to help teach Kat to deepthroat, but it was clear that my young lover had set her mind to do it on her own. And who was I to argue if she wanted to try.

But despite her best efforts, she could not swallow me any farther. With eyes closed, she drew back and took several long, slow, deep breaths. When her eyelids raised again, she seemed more calm but no less determined.

"I'm going to try again," she said as she moved her face forward toward my glistening manhood.

"You don't need to, Kat. You give great head."

"I want to deepthroat you, Brian. And I'll do it, too. But I might need your help."

"What can I do...?"

"When your cock hits the back of my throat, push my head down. Don't let up. Make me take it all."

"But you don't like that."

"Right now, I want it. Or rather, I want to deepthroat you. I'll deal with what has to be done to make that happen."

"But..."

"No 'buts', Brian... well, except when you fucked my butt earlier."

"Um, yeah," I said, laughing despite a wave of sadness over the fact that Kat and I would soon go our sperate ways. As I told myself for what felt like the thousandth time that day, it was all for the better. But I would miss this. In a different reality, if I was closer to her own age...

Don't think like that. You can't think like that! I chastised myself. I loved Cami. I loved my kids. Kat was... lust, pure and simple. Then the girl giggled and grinned, which did nothing to dispel my desire for her. Nor did the feel of her mouth sucking my dick into its depths.

Without hesitation, she plunged down until the tip of my shaft met the back of her throat. For a heartbeat, nothing more happened, but then a pleading look suffused her eyes. With a combination of resignation and utter excitement, I grabbed her head in both hands. My fingers intertwined in soft hair that held just a hint of dampness from our earlier exertion. Kat winked. I inhaled deeply and then forced her head lower.

At first nothing happened, so I increased the pressure. An instant later, my cockhead found an opening and entered it. I let out a breath I had not been aware I was holding. I knew that feeling. I had experienced it a week earlier with my wife. Now it was just a matter of Kat swallowing my length.

Or, so I thought. The young blonde's eyes widened and she grabbed my thighs in a death grip. Startled, I eased up on the pressure. Immediately, the tip of my dick returned to its previous position against the back of her throat. Kat's eyes conveyed her exasperation, as did a sharp slap on my thigh.

"Kat, I don't think we should..."

A harder slap stopped me short. I knew what she wanted, what she was demanding from me. So, against my better judgment, I again shoved her head lower. And again, the head of my shaft found an opening. But the girl seemed ready for it this time, because other than a squeeze to each thigh, she did not react. So, I pushed harder. Her lips slid an inch further down my cock, and I judged it to be at least two thirds in her mouth and throat.

But when I went to again exert pressure, Kat pulled my hands from her head. I tried to sink further down in the bed believing she needed to draw back. To my surprise, the young blonde closed her eyes, breathed in through her nose, and slowly slid her lips all the way down to the base of my cock. Unable to stop myself, I grabbed her hair and humped my groin up. Kat's eyes flew open, but she didn't move.

"You did it," I groaned as our eyes met. I swear the girl smiled around my thickness before pulling her lips up so only about an inch of my length remained in her mouth. I stroked her hair, which brough what looked like another smile before she began to descend again. This time my cockhead found her throat immediately, and she hesitated only a moment before swallowing it all. Seconds later, when she did it all over again with almost no hesitation, I let out a started grunt. And then, all at once, it was too much for me.

"I'm gonna..." I managed to get out before the first spurt of cum erupted down Kat's throat. Like when my dickhead had first entered the opening to her throat, Kat's eyes flew wide and her fingers dug into my thighs. But she did not move, her lips remaining at the base of my cock while I ejaculated straight down her throat.

As soon as my cock stopped twitching, the blonde yanked her head back, letting my penis fall free even as it still oozed cum. After a short coughing fit, she panted for air for several seconds while I ran my fingers through her soft hair.

"I fucking did it," she beamed once she could talk again.

"Yes you did, Kat," I agreed, returning her smile.

The girl brough her head up to mine, kissed my lips softy, and then lowered it again to my lap. Her tongue lapped against the head of shaft, lapping up the little bit of jizz that had seeped out after I had shot everything else straight down her gullet.

"I'm glad I got one more taste of that yummy cum," she said after sitting up.

"You're amazing. You're going to ruin a lot of guys for other girls."

"Maybe," she grinned. "And maybe you ruined me for other guys."

"I doubt that."

Silence fell for a moment, and I realized it was time to go. I gently moved Kat away and stood up. She did so as well, but before I could start to gather up my clothes, her hand found mine.

"Thank you, Brian. I meant it earlier. I couldn't imagine a better teacher."

"I'm sure you could have found a guy who knows more than me," I shrugged.

"But not who cares about me and was willing to take things at my speed. Hell, you would've taken things at slower than my speed if I'd let you."

"I guess."

"You and Mrs. P.... You and Cami... you're going to be okay, right? I mean, I didn't ruin you for her?"

"Oh no," I said, and I meant it. I would miss Kats' taught, inviting eighteen-year-old body, as well as her enthusiasm for new experiences. But in a way I did not quite understand, my dalliance with the young blonde had reawakened and reinvigorated my attraction for my every bit as sexy wife. All I had to do is learn to live with the guilt.

"Good."

I nodded and stepped away from the girl. Kat also took a step back, but she made no move to dress even as I pulled on my own clothes.

"I'm sorry we didn't get to do the threesome," she said as I pulled on my shirt.

"Don't worry about that, Kat. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding a willing guy and girl when you get to college."

"Yeah, you're probably right. But I wish it had been you and Cami."

My heart seemed to skip a beat at her words, which brought back the memory of Cami's unfinished, almost wistful, comment after she had told me Kat had suggested that Cami teach her how to deepthroat by practicing on me. But I had better sense than to pursue it at the time, and I certainly was not going to pursue it now. Cami and I had talked about playing with another girl back before we got married, but any discussion of it went away after the kids came along. And even if it were to ever happen, which I doubted, it would not be with Kat. Cami might have been intrigued by Kat's suggestion, but I knew my wife well enough to tell that she felt some jealousy toward our neighbor even without knowing what I had been up to with the girl. It was better to not even let myself think about it.

"Well, I guess this is it," the blonde said after I finished dressing.

"We'll still see each other," I told her, making myself focus on her melancholy expression rather than her protruding tits. For maybe the first time since we ad become lovers, I wished I could not see her breasts.

"Yeah, I guess," Kat sighed, and then she was hugging me.

My hands started to slide down to her firm, rounded ass, but I made myself stop. I had no doubt that I would still see her around -- she lived next door, after all -- but I knew our relationship would not be, and could not be, what it had been before we became lovers. So, I held her, and kissed the top of her head, but did nothing else. And to my own credit, and maybe because I had already orgasmed twice, I managed to avoid getting hard again.

Epilogue

I was wrong about Kat and I seeing much of each other after we ended our sexual relationship. In less than a month, she moved out of her parents' house. From what I heard, her mother had exploded when she found out that Kat had not only applied to UCLA, but had been accepted and intended to enroll. That night, while everyone slept, Kat loaded up her Jeep and took off. Her mother called the police and reported the car as stolen and Kat as a runaway. But since she was eighteen and her parents had transferred the car to her name after her birthday, the police could do nothing.

Her mother then tried to pressure her high school into keeping her from graduating, but Kat finished her classes and passed them all, so the school could not do anything to prevent her. And from what I heard, they did not really try. Evidently Mrs. Dennison was not well liked by the faculty and staff of the high school, so they were happy to be able to not do what she wanted.

After Kat left home, we texted a few times, but she started to take longer and longer between replies. Eventually, after maybe four months, the texts stopped completely. And that made sense to me. She was out on her own, starting her own life. I was just the neighbor man who helped her take some of her first steps to living her life for herself. Besides, the longer she was gone and the less contact we had, I was able to set aside a portion of the guilt I had over cheating on my wife with Kat.

But some of that guilt, together with a whole bunch of envy, rekindled about six months after she had left home. I had been searching Google for the name "Kitty Kain" from time to time. Kat had "joked" that it was her porn name, but I had never been convinced that she was really joking. And sure enough, my search eventually produced a porn video. And as soon as the video started, I had no doubt that Kitty Kain was Kaitlin "Kat" Dennison, my former neighbor and lover.

The very low-budget video, titled "Kitty Kain, No Holes Barred," showed a heavily made-up Kat taking a much larger than average cock in her mouth, her pussy, and her ass... in that order. The guy came on her face twice and in her ass once. She did not do ATM -- the video ended with the guy pulling apart her ass cheeks and showing thick, white cum seeping out of her still gaping rectum.

I am ashamed to admit that I got hard and jerked off while watching the video. A part of me wondered what it would have been like to throw aside my family and set out on an adventure with Kat. And that part responded to seeing her fucked hard on video. But a sadness not born of loss or lust settled in my mind. I was sure Kat had turned to porn to pay for UCLA, and I hated the reality that had made her chose demeaning herself rather than going to the university her parents wanted her to attend. But that did not keep me from watching future videos as Kat built up a body of work, moving from low-budget single scene videos to story driven, bigger budget porn, often cast in a kind of girl-next-door roll. And every time I watched her, even after she got a boob job that I though ruined her fabulous tits, I longed for her at least just a little. She would always be the literal girl next door for me.

***

Author's Note.

Thank you for reading the Teaching Kati series. As I indicated when I published the first installment, this whole thing started out as series of backstory sketches for a character in a different work. That character is Kaitlin "Kat" Dennison (AKA Kitty Kain), and I wanted to work out in my mind how she had reached the point in her life she is at in that other story, one I have been sitting on publishing for almost three years (the first part of it was written pre-Covid).