Teaching Kayleigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat in silence for a moment, I couldn't think of anything to say. She would just have to go to university and muddle through like everyone else.

"I don't suppose you would consider helping me," my sister asked.

"What?" I said confused.

"Well, you're a guy I trust, with experience. You could give me some tips," Kayleigh said timidly.

"What the fuck. I'm your brother I can't do stuff with you," I said alarmed.

I could see her blush in the small light.

"I meant tell me how, but I guess you're right. Practical experience would be better," my sister said. Mostly to herself feeling a little downhearted.

She was approaching this like a science experiment again. Working out how to solve the problem analytically.

When she saw my shocked expression, she continued.

"Just tell me what guys like, start with kissing. What do I do," she said looking at me with big pleading eyes.

"It's not that easy. I don't know how to describe it. You just kiss," I said unhelpfully. She looked dejected and I felt bad for her.

"You've seen actors in films kiss just watch a load of porn or romance movies I guess," I said trying to help her in some way.

My sister sat and thought for a while and I guess the conversation had ended. I was about to turn over to sleep when she spoke again.

"You're right, actors kiss all the time. It's just kissing. Married actors kiss other actors all the time. It's not considered cheating, is it? Because it's different," she said trying to make a logical case for something.

"What you on about Kay," I said turning over to try and sleep.

"What if we kissed," she whispered.

"We're not actors Kayleigh, we're siblings. It's wrong," I replied quietly.

"It's only a kiss, it would mean a lot to know I wasn't rubbish. You do kinda owe me," Kayleigh said quietly as I turned round to face her. Our noses are a few inches apart.

"What'd you mean?" I asked.

"You saw me naked in the bathroom remember? and in my underwear before that," Kayleigh said sitting up in her sleeping bag. She looked determined but nervous.

"You can't be serious? I got naked last night that means we're even," I said sitting up too.

"I thought you could view this as repaying me. I know it's a weird thing to ask. But I trust you and think you could help me. Will you at least sleep on it," my sister said. She looked so vulnerable sitting there with pleading eyes.

I said I would sleep on it, and that night I only had dreams of kissing my sister. Her naked body lay on top of me as we kissed. It was only a dream but it caused me to wake up with a raging hard-on.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The next day's hike was over easier terrain. Kayleigh was at my side the whole time wearing her skimpy shorts. It was even warmer today so she replaced the hoodie with a tight-fitting top. It made me feel uncomfortable considering the dreams I had.

That evening's meal turned out the same as the previous night. Kayleigh sat close to me and laughed at all my jokes. I think she was trying to butter me up. I had thought about her request all day and was still undecided.

The obvious answer was no, it's disgusting and wrong. But the truth was I didn't know if it was disgusting anymore. The truth was if Kayleigh wasn't my sister I would jump at the chance. But she is.

I was nervous when we got ready for bed. I subconsciously stayed in my T-shirt and boxers. I waited for Kayleigh to say something but she kept me hanging. Eventually, she broke the silence.

"So have you thought more about what we spoke about last night?" she asked, her back turned towards me.

"Yeah, I have," I said wanting her to face me.

"And?" she asked still facing away.

"It's fucking weird Kayleigh. Justify it all you like but it's still weird," I said as I watched her turn to face me.

"It's just a fucking kiss, Liam. I'm not asking you to fuck me or anything. Just one kiss. If it's too weird we can stop," she said simply.

"And you won't tell anyone?" I asked.

"What that I kissed my older brother, yeah, of course I won't," she said moving closer to me. Her face was an inch away.

"Ok. But just tonight, I'll give you some pointers and then that's it. We never speak about it again," I said.

"Great, here have one of these," my little sister said.

She reached out her hand and gave me a mint.

"Fuck Kayleigh you had that prepared?" I said popping the mint in my mouth.

"Well yeah, when you kept your clothes on, I guessed you'd changed your mind. Better to have fresh breath anyway. We had garlic pasta tonight remember," she said causing us both to laugh a little.

My little sister unzipped the sleeping bag and sat up cross-legged in front of me. She flicked her hair over her shoulder as she adjusted her black-rimmed glasses. Her expression was expectant and a little nervous. I knew I would have to make the first move so asked her to close her eyes. I leaned in slowly and kissed my little sister for the first time.

It didn't feel strange or disgusting quite the opposite, just a small chaste kiss before I pulled back.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Kayleigh asked opening her eyes.

"We didn't burst into flames, or became lust-filled sex zombies, did we?" she added.

"No, I guess not," I said watching my sister close her eyes again. She leaned in for another kiss.

We kissed for a long time, and every time we stopped, I would give some pointers. After a while, I didn't have anything else to say. The kisses grew longer and more passionate. I felt my cock grow slightly with each passing moment. It didn't feel like kissing my sister, I regret to admit and I started getting carried away. My hands went wondering, stroking her arms and holding the back of her neck.

My little sister was responding to my touch and used her hands to stroke my thighs. Her hand brushed along my hardening cock, barely covered by my boxers and I freaked.

"Wow, shit this is getting out of control," I said panting as we broke the kiss.

We were both out of breath and stared at each other in disbelief.

"Sorry, I got carried away too," my sister said shyly.

"I think maybe we should call it a night," I said.

She agreed and got into her sleeping bag quickly. My hard-on still bulged my boxers as I got under the blankets. Kayleigh turned her back to me after removing her glasses. I turned the lamp off and I worried that she may be having regrets.

"I appreciate you helping me big brother," Kayleigh said.

"That's ok sis, sorry I got carried away," I said trying to ignore my arousal.

"You know if you need to sort yourself out you can. I'm going to put my headphones in," my sister said as she pulled the hood of her sleeping bag over her head.

I didn't know how to respond; my cock was aching to be touched but I couldn't do that next to her. We lay so close we were touching for fuck's sake. But I reasoned she would assume I was jacking off even If I didn't.

I slowly took my cock out of my boxers and started stroking. It felt so wrong but also kind of hot. My cock went rigid at my touch and I slowly stroked from base to tip. Looking over at my little sister I could see her sleeping bag start to move.

Was she sorting out her own aroused state? The fact that I got my little sister so hot she needed to play with herself was so hot. I heard faint noises coming from her, like little moans and I stroked my cock harder. She was squirming in her sleeping bag as she serviced herself and I was centimetres away.

I was thankful for the sleeping bag and blankets between us. I don't know what would have happened otherwise. I was so aroused watching my sister stroke herself it didn't take long for me to shoot my load. Thick streams of cum coated the blankets and my stomach. A few moments later I heard muffled screams from my sister as she buried her face in her pillow. It took a while for her to stop squirming in her sleeping bag. When she finally stopped the tent fell silent.

"Good night big bro," Kayleigh said into the darkness.

._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

The next morning felt awkward, the realization of what we had done weighing heavily. I had taken advantage of my little sister. She had suggested the idea, but I had allowed it to happen. As her older brother, I should be protecting her, not taking advantage.

Kayleigh didn't seem to be struggling with the situation at all. She was a ray of sunshine all day. She stayed close to me and kept finding reasons to hold my hand or touch my arm. She only did this when our parents weren't watching. It was warmer today. Kayleigh had decided to forgo her maroon hoodie again and wear a tight-fitting yoga top. Together with the yoga shorts, her body tormented me. Her small nipples were visible through her top showing she didn't wear a bra, and her cute arse wiggled as she walked. Together with her cute glasses and blonde hair tied in braids, I had to keep readjusting my cock.

At lunch, we came across another group walking down from the mountains. They were all guys in their early twenties. My sister being the social type invited them to have lunch with us. Our parents had gone to a nearby stream to collect water so it was just the two of us. I didn't like the way they looked at her. They kept staring at her body and engaged in openly flirty banter. As her brother, it was only natural I would be annoyed.

Kayleigh did all she could to encourage them. Flicking her hair and laughing at their jokes, particularly when it came to the tallest guy Mark. I felt myself getting more and more jealous. That's what it was, jealously and the realization made me feel perverted.

They were walking back to the car park to pick up supplies for a planned party at a waterfall. They had just hiked to scope out the site and leave some provisions. They invited us both to join if we wanted but just then our parents arrived.

After lunch, they left but not before Mark slipped my sister his number. I fumed as we continued to hike into the mountains to a deep blue lake. It was so warm that my parents decided to camp here rather than get to the next planned site. After we set up camp, we lazed the rest of the day by the lake until my parents went for a nap.

As soon as their tent zipped up my sister stood and walked to the edge of the water. She looked over her shoulder at me as I lay on the grass dozing.

"You coming for a dip?" She asked as she removed her glasses.

"Don't have any swim gear," I mumbled as I felt sleep clawing at me.

My sister smiled as she peeled her yoga top over her head and threw it towards me. She then bent over and pulled her tight yoga shorts down her cute butt. She looked over her shoulder watching my shocked expression and threw the shorts at me too.

"There you can wear them if you like," she giggled as she ran into the water.

She turned toward me as her tits submerged in the cool water and called me a pussy if I didn't join her.

"Are you insane? Mum and Dad are right there." I said.

"Pussy, they'll be asleep for ages. Come on the water's great," my little sister said.

I knew I shouldn't, this was wrong on so many levels. On the other hand, the opportunity to swim naked with my sister wouldn't happen again. As long as it was just swimming and nothing else maybe it's ok. I stood and walked quickly towards the lake dragging my T-shirt over my head as I ran. I took my shorts off but kept my boxers on. At least if my parents saw us it wouldn't be too weird.

My sister said the water was freezing. But you soon got used to it. At first, we kept a few meters apart and swam together. I quickly got used to the fact my sister was naked. The water wasn't crystal clear and I couldn't see much of her body.

Kayleigh splashed me a little and tried to get me to chase her. I caught her easily but she struggled. She wrapped her legs around my waist as she tried to release my grip. I felt her smooth skin against mine and my cock hardened despite the cold. Not fully hard but enough for Kayleigh to feel it. She smiled at me and caught me off guard with a kiss. I let go of her arms in shock as she wrapped hers around my neck kissing me again. This time it was more passionate, just like last night.

I was in shock but finally, my brain kicked in. I pushed her away from me and looked over at our parent's tent.

"What the fuck are you doing Kayleigh," I said seeing our parents' tent still closed.

"Just trying to get your hard cock off me you perv," laughed my little sister as she splashed me again.

"It wasn't fully hard," I said pathetically like that made a difference.

We both swam back to the shore and managed to sort ourselves out before our parents saw us. It was hard trying to avoid seeing my naked sister leave the lake.

That evening followed the same pattern as the previous one. Some food, some games and then bed. I didn't know if Kayleigh would want to kiss me again. Despite what I said last night I wanted to feel her lips. Judging by the swim in the lake there was a good chance. We both got changed for bed, it was particularly warm tonight so I just slept in boxers.

I got under my blankets before my sister got changed and tried to avoid watching her. She changed out of her clothes and shocked me by sliding into her sleeping bag butt naked. I tried to hide my surprise as she turned to face me. The tops of her tits are visible above the rim of the sleeping bag.

"Hot one tonight isn't it," said Kayleigh as she unzipped her bag a little revealing some more skin.

She removed her black-rimmed glasses and snuggled down.

"Yeah, it is, sorry about earlier," I said turning the light out.

The tent was only illuminated by the moonlight from outside.

"In the lake, freaking out about the kiss," I added as my sister didn't respond.

"I was only playing," she said sounding a little shy.

"I know, it was kind of funny," I said.

We sat in silence for a bit before my sister spoke again.

"Did you mean what you said last night, about it being just once?" my sister asked in a whisper.

"You see, I don't think I can remember all the techniques after just one go," she added.

My heart fluttered and my cock grew at her words.

"It's not a good idea Kayleigh, you know how wrong this is, I said subconsciously moving my head closer to her.

"Don't you think I could do with some revision? No one gets it perfect the first time," my sister said moving closer to me too.

Our lips were inches apart as we stared into each other's eyes. Our eyes had adjusted to the moonlight and I could just make out her beautiful face. I was conscious of her nakedness and knew I should stop this. After a brief pause, it was me who bridged the gap.

We lay on our sides and shared a long gentle kiss. I didn't stop to give advice or critique her technique. I just enjoyed the sensation of kissing my sister. I reached over with my hand to grasp the back of her neck and pull her closer. She spilt out of her open sleeping bag and lay on top of me.

Even with the moonlight, I couldn't see much but I felt her legs straddle my waist. My hands wandered over her soft naked body. They stroked down to that arse that had been teasing me all day. She moaned into my mouth as I felt her naked skin.

Our kisses intensified as we abandoned restraint. Thankfully the blankets between us prevented my hard cock from touching her. We were still only kissing after all. Not much different from what actors do on film.

I couldn't lie to myself though, I wanted to do more than that now. I couldn't deny that I'd like nothing more than to fuck my little sister.

She ground her body against me as we kissed breathlessly. Angling her hips to grind her pussy against the bulge in the blankets. If we weren't separated by it, she would grind on my cock. I held onto her perfect arse cheeks and helped her movements. We were dry-humping each other now and it felt so good. The blankets were moving down my body with each movement.

"Fuck I've wanted to do this all fucking day," growled Kayleigh loudly.

"Shh they'll hear us," I whispered.

We were only a few feet from our parents and tents aren't known for their soundproofing.

"You worried they will hear you fucking your little sister," Kayleigh said louder still. Smiling at my embarrassed expression.

"We aren't fucking," I hissed back.

"Not yet," my sister said with a smile as she leaned back and picked up her pace.

She fucked herself on me. Using my body to stimulate her pussy. It didn't take long before she came. By now my eye had adjusted fully to the gloom. Seeing her naked body convulse with pleasure on top of me caused me to come too. Thick warm cum spurted out of my hard cock smearing all over my stomach. Motions of my sister pulled my boxers and blankets down. My sister settled on top of me and kissed me tenderly.

"Tomorrow night I think we need to move the tents further apart. Then maybe we can remove the blankets altogether," she whispered.

"We can't Kayleigh," I said starting to feel guilty again.

She shushed me with a finger on my lips and slid back into her sleeping bag. My sister drifted off to sleep faster than I did. My mind turned over the day's events and wondered what Kayleigh had in store for me tomorrow.

12