All Comments on 'Teaching Kayleigh'

by Vikingwarrior32

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

Wow very sexy storey, love it, can’t wait for the next chapter. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

csoshcsosh4 months ago

Thanks. Excellent story line, good structure and believable characters. Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

But seems to be pretty much all back story.

Sex, such as it is, is too abbreviated. Too lacking in eroticism. Too lacking in exploration of each other.

Nothing with her boobs.

Nothing with her ass.

Nothing done by her to his cock and balls.

No dialog about whether what they're doing to each other feels good.

No questioning him about whether he watches porn? What kind? Does he ever think about her when he's jerking off? Etc.?

Three stars.

random8random84 months ago

Delightful start and I hope you continue the saga!

Thor69269Thor692694 months ago

Great start. Keep going.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine4 months ago

Is this all? You didn’t indicate this was part I of several chapters.

Vikingwarrior32Vikingwarrior324 months agoAuthor

There will be more. I usually wait to see if there is interest before starting a series.

cursrahcursrah4 months ago

really enjoyed this story

Carp2021Carp20214 months ago

Good start keep going

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great, looking forward to the next installment.

When I remember my login details I'll follow you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Definitely need more. *Smashes coffee cup* "Another!"

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is no indication that this is not a complete story, neither a "Ch. 1" nor in the introduction. So this, as GOOD as it is, only gets two stars. Stating somehow that this is the start of a potential series is crucial! Cost you an otherwisely well deserved five star rating, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So many things that don't make sense with this story. The sister is a bookworm who spends all her time in her room, has never had a boyfriend and gets called a geek by other girls, but then suddenly she's described as "the social type" and flirting with random guys they meet. It's the summer holiday right before she's starting university, but somehow it still depends on a final interview. The family set out on a two-week hike (!) without any recent training (since only the brother is a keen hiker), and never stop even when it turns out they've left key equipment behind, with the others not even noticing that the sister doesn't have her sleeping bag. The brother just jerks off onto his clothes and into the sheets he'll sleeping in and won't have a chance to wash for the next two weeks.

Vikingwarrior32Vikingwarrior324 months agoAuthor

I'm happy to address these points. First: the brother remembers his sister being a bookroom that was 2 years ago she's changed since he has left

Second: schools in the UK break up in June. University places aren't guaranteed until after exam results. At Oxford and Cambridge you have to submit an essay as well.

Third they are camping not going to Everest. The family have all the equipment so clearly are regular campers. Terrain just harder at points.

Fourth they found a solution my sharing tents and using blankets no need to turn back. Sister was supposed to pack her own. Sleeping bag and tent she didn't.

Fifth you have never been to Glastonbury or festival camping. Use your imagination maybe wet wipes or a solar shower different options. The swam in the lake for example.

I'm sorry you didnt enjoy the story but I didn't think I would have to spoon feed you everything.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No, sorry, that still won't fly.

All the things about being called a geek, always staying in her room, being shy around boys and never having had a boyfriend are from the present, not from two years ago.

The story doesn't say that getting into Cambridge depends on her final exam results, but that she still has an interview to do; however, Cambridge holds its admission interviews around December the preceding year, and the essay comes before that.

Kayleigh clearly has not gone camping recently ("I don't even like fucking camping. We're only doing it because of Liam. I don't know why I can't stay here"), and a two-week hike through mountains—even English mountains—outside of phone reception and sleeping in tents is a serious endeavor any way you cut it. I call it way too ambitious. Without recent training, blisters, chafing, a pulled muscle or simple mistake (like forgetting essential equipment) is very likely to put a quick end to the trip.

Not having a sleeping bag is not an option for a trip like that, especially if sleeping on the ground without an air mattress; if the weather turns nasty it would become extremely unpleasant if not outright dangerous. And after Kayleigh forgets her tent, it's not believable that the others wouldn't notice that she doesn't have her sleeping bag either. They have two weeks, so taking one day to go back and get it isn't a huge problem: they can make up that day over the rest of the hike.

Finally, Glastonbury isn't two weeks long, and debauchery and disgusting conditions are expected.

Vikingwarrior32Vikingwarrior324 months agoAuthor

Fair enough I bow to your superior knowledge on the matter. Next time I'll endeavour to thoroughly research the matter before my next submission. Maybe you would like to share one of your own so I can learn the correct approach.

Robinius1Robinius14 months ago

Jesus, everyone - it's a story. Let the author tell it his way. We're not talking War and Peace with any of these stories so there's no need to pretend that any of us are literary critics. If you don't like it, don't read it - especially those who hide behind 'Anonymous.'

That said, I recommend the author investigate the use of the comma. Grammar is important to any story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Read some comments below and there too nitpicking. I’m not at all familiar with the terrain & could still enjoy the story. Personally I’d not let the taboo thing deter me. If they want each other then I’d be fine with them hooking up with solid protection. 5 🌟 stars.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Vikingwarrior32, I like your response 23 days ago, as to this posting, about not having to ‘spoon feed’ the commenter on his picky anal-ogy of your fine work. It shows your patience in even answering his ignorant comments, yet you threw in a nice barb in the end, to me that’s comically sarcastic and worthy of recognition as such. Anyway on to my anal-ogy of your provocative and appealing tale; yes it could use a bit of cleaning as far as grammar goes, I personally am not bothered by such mundane nonsense as so many others are. I look for a pleasing story that flows well and, if not grab, at least holds my interest. Honestly so very few do, however yours was one of the few that did keep my interest and even built my anticipation as I read along. I do have a bitch though- it ended way too abruptly without any closure, it didn’t reach a breaking point, which I get if you’re going to write more chapters? Otherwise it’s in a state of limbo, so to speak, it sure could use some follow up! Other than that you rock!

Vikingwarrior32Vikingwarrior323 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind responses. I do intend to write more instalments but I have several other ideas and stories in the pipeline. I will revisit this story when I can to develop it and take it further.

random8random8about 1 month ago

I like this story quite a bit. You've built a lovely base for a follow up story and I'm losing hope that you will write it. I wish you would create Part two.

hiddenagenda876hiddenagenda87611 days ago

Absolutely need a part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVikingwarrior32@Vikingwarrior32
617 Followers
Married with 2 kids, love a bit of escapism.

SIMILAR Stories