Teaching My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,053 Followers

I reached under her legs and raised them up so I could thrust my tongue deeper into her now very wet pussy. Every time my tongue touched her clit, I could feel her legs shivering. I decided to finger her cunt while continuing to lick and lap up her flowing juices. I put my index finger in and pushed it in and out. Then I curled my finger and rubbed her G-spot. She screamed out, "OH MY GOD! THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Since my face was soaked, I assumed she had just experienced her first orgasm. As much as I was enjoying eating my daughter's sweet virgin pussy, I decided I needed to continue my instruction. I pulled my face away and asked, "Did you like that baby?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. I have never felt anything like that before. It felt so good."

"I'm glad you could finally feel pleasure from a man. We will do that some more in a minute, but first I would like to point out a few things."

I rubbed her lips again slowly before saying, "Cindi, when I asked you what this was called, you said it was your private parts. Then I told you it was commonly called a pussy. The technical term is called a vagina. These lips I am rubbing are commonly called pussy lips. You actually have two sets, an inner and outer. The technical terms for these are the labia minora and labia majora. Again, that's not really important right now. If you want to learn more about the female anatomy, you can look it up on the internet. Now, I would like to point out a couple of more things."

I put my finger inside her pussy and gently rubbed her clit. She moaned, "Ooohh."

"Do you like that baby?"

"Yes. It feels really good."

"Let me have your hand."

When she gave me her hand, I took her index finger and rubbed her clit. I asked, "Can you feel that bump?"

"Yes Daddy."

"That's called a clitoris, but most people call it a clit."

I then turned her hand over and had her rub the upper part of her pussy. She jerked and I asked, "Can you feel that rough spot?"

"Yes Daddy."

"That's called your G-spot. If you rub your clit and then rub your G-spot, it will make you feel really good. Eventually it will cause you to have an orgasm. Have you ever played with your pussy?"

"No Daddy."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. What eighteen year old girl didn't play with her pussy?

"Cindi, it is perfectly normal for you to have tingling feelings in your pussy at night. Sometimes it happens when you are sleeping and dreaming. Have you ever woken up and felt a wetness in your pussy?"

She admitted that it had happened to her a few times. I then asked her if she liked it when I was rubbing her pussy. She said it felt really good. I explained that she could do that to herself when she got horny. She said she didn't know what that meant, so I explained that sometimes she would get a tingly feeling in her pussy. I told her that meant she was horny. I explained that she could play with herself and make herself have an orgasm, and that would satisfy her needs. I then had to explain that was called masturbation.

"Okay baby girl. I'm going to teach you how to masturbate." I rubbed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. I then told her to do that to herself. When she started rubbing her nipples, she began to moan. I rubbed her pussy again and tweaked her clit. She was moaning louder and moving her ass around. I then told her to rub all around her pussy, first on her outer lips, and then dipping a finger inside and stroking back and forth, in and out. She started to rub her pretty little pussy until I could hear it squishing. I told her to rub her clit and she started to moan loudly. I asked if it felt good, and she answered, "Oh, yes Daddy. So good."

She continued to finger her cunt and moaning. She was squirming around on the sofa, and I suddenly thought I should have put a towel down so we didn't stain the sofa. Instead, I whipped off my T-shirt and put it under her ass. She seemed to be rubbing a little faster and moaning a little louder, so I asked, "How does that feel baby?"

"So good Daddy. I never knew I could do this to myself. My friends said they do it, but I was always afraid to try."

I suddenly remembered my college days and I told her, "Baby, when you go to college, you might meet some girls who like to do this together. Sometimes they might even do it to each other. If you're ever in a situation like that, don't be afraid to participate. Did you like it when I licked your pussy?"

"Oh yes Daddy. It felt so good."

"That's good baby because I want to do it some more. But what I wanted to tell you is, if a girl wants to do that to you, don't be afraid to let her. I like to think I'm pretty good at eating pussy, but I have heard that girls are better than men."

Then I decided to continue with her one-on-one sex education class. I said, "Okay Princess. We were discussing oral sex. I showed you how a man can give you pleasure by licking your pussy. If you want someone to do that, you need to tell them to 'Eat My Pussy.' Believe me, they will know what to do. Now that you know what makes you feel good, don't be afraid to tell your boyfriend what you like. For instance, if he's licking your pussy, but you're not feeling excited, tell him to lick your clit, or to tongue fuck you, or to finger you. Now, I've shown you how a man can perform oral sex on you. Are you ready to learn how to perform oral sex on a man?"

"Yes Daddy. I want to learn everything."

I answered, "Okay, I'm going to sit here on the sofa. I want you to get on your knees in front of me."

She quickly scrambled over to the front of the sofa and dropped to her knees. I grabbed my cock and gave it a couple of strokes and told her to take it in her hands. She said, "It's so hard, Daddy."

"Okay, while you have it in your hand, I want you to grip it and move your hand down. Okay, now keep gripping it and pull your hand back up. That's good. Now keep doing that but move your hand up and down a little faster. Oh shit. That's it baby. That feels good. Okay, now, what you are doing now is called a hand job. If you don't feel like having sex, or fucking, you can give your boyfriend a hand job. If you keep doing what you're doing, I will get really excited and cum. That means my sperm will come out the little hole on top. By the way, the top of my cock is called the head."

I let out a groan and took a big breath before continuing. "Okay baby, you can stop stroking me now. Remember, we were talking about oral sex. I used my mouth on you. Now you're going to use your mouth on me. I want you to lean forward and put the head of my cock in your mouth. OH FUUCCKK! That's it baby. Just like that. Now, remember when I taught you how to kiss? I said to move your tongue around inside my mouth. I want you to do the same thing with your tongue now. Move it around the head of my cock. Ohhh, shit yes! That's the way. Okay, now I want you to suck on it, just like you're licking a pop sickle. Oh fuck baby. Don't stop. Just like that. You are so good at sucking my cock."

I had to stop her. It felt so good that I knew I wouldn't last long. I took a few deep breaths and told her she had done a great job. Then I told her to put it back in her mouth and do what she had been doing. When she had it back in her mouth and she was sucking my head while running her tongue around it, I put my hand on the back of her head and told her to start bobbing her head up and down while trying to take more of my cock into her mouth. She was doing a great job before she gagged. She looked up at me and I noticed she had tears in her eyes. I asked, "What's wrong baby? Do you want to stop?"

"No, Daddy. I just wanted to do a good job for you, but I can't take all of it."

"That's okay sweetheart. Just keep doing what you were doing and don't worry about taking it all. Just try to get as much in as you can. If you feel like you're going to gag, just pull your mouth back up to the head and then start again."

She began sucking me again, bobbing her head and taking as much as she could. For her first time, I thought she was an excellent cocksucker. After a few minutes, I felt my balls start to tighten, so I stopped her again before I blew my load down her throat. I took her hand and placed it on my ball sack. I told her she could hold my balls in her hand while she sucked my cock, as long as she didn't squeeze. While she was holding my cock, I noticed some pre-cum on the piss hole. I told her to lick it, taste it, and tell me what she thought. She said it didn't really have much taste, it was a little salty, but it didn't taste bad. I explained to her that if she kept sucking me, I was going to blow a large load of semen down her throat. I explained that some girls could swallow it all, some girls couldn't, and they might get choked, and that some girls just didn't like to swallow. I told her if she could swallow, she would make her boyfriend very happy, but if she couldn't, not to worry about it. The guy would still be happy he got a blowjob and was able to cum. I asked, "How about it? Do you want to make Daddy cum in your mouth?"

"Yes Daddy. I want to make you happy. I'll try to swallow it all." She then put my cock back into her mouth and resumed licking, sucking, and bobbing her head. In a few minutes I told her I was going to cum. She took it out of her mouth long enough to say, "Okay" and then she resumed sucking. I warned her again I was going to cum and then I let loose with a massive load. I was both surprised and proud when she appeared to swallow it all. When she popped my cock out of her mouth, she smiled, and I noticed a thin streak at the edge of her lips. Other than that, she had swallowed everything.

I reached down and pulled her up on the sofa and then on my lap. I said, "I am so proud of you, baby. You just gave your first blowjob, and you swallowed all of Daddy's cum. You have made me very happy. Did I do a good job at answering your questions about sex?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. You taught me so much. Thank you."

"Cindi, have you seen a gynecologist?"

"Yeah. I had to have a physical before starting my senior year. I was playing volleyball and the coach required it. Why?"

"You're an adult now, so you don't need parental permission. I want you to call your doctor and ask for a prescription for birth control pills. I want you to do that right away. I have showed you everything except actual fucking. I want to make sure you are protected before we do that."

She jumped up and ran to the kitchen. She rummaged around in a drawer until she found a business card, and then she called the doctor. She talked to a nurse and told her she wanted birth control pills as soon as possible. The nurse said she would have the doctor write a prescription and call it in to the pharmacy. She said she should be able to pick it up in about an hour. She ran back in the living room and told me.

I told her to lay back on the sofa again and make sure her ass was over my T-shirt. I then put my head between her legs and started licking her pussy again. It was like an addictive drug. I couldn't seem to get enough of my little girl's pussy. After I brought her to an orgasm, I thought about my next lesson. I wanted to talk to her about it first.

"Cindi, you already know that when a man puts his cock in your pussy and starts to fuck you, since you're still a virgin, his cock will break your hymen. I want you to know, that it might hurt. It usually only hurts for a minute and then it should start to feel good. When your hymen breaks, you will also bleed a little. Giving up your virginity is a big deal. Some girls, although probably not that many these days, will want to remain a virgin until they are married. What do you want to happen? Do you want to lose your virginity, or do you want to wait until your wedding night? I have already showed you that there's other things you can do to have sex without actually fucking. Think about it and let me know."

"I don't have to think about it, Daddy. I want you to be the one to take my virginity. I know it might hurt for a minute, but I also know you wouldn't do anything to really hurt me. I trust you. I know you will be gentle with me. I love you so much, and I can't even imagine letting anyone else do it. Take my virginity, Daddy. Make me yours. I will always be yours."

Well, shit. I've gone this far, so I might as well go all the way. I sighed and said, "Alright. If that's what you want, then we'll do it. Since no one is here today, and we have the time, I will teach you the last lesson. I will show you how to fuck. Later I will take you to pick up your pills. I want you to take them every day, and if you should run out and forget to get a new prescription, please make sure you don't let anyone fuck you until you can get some more. If you do, make sure he is using a condom. OK?"

"Okay, Daddy."

"Okay. Now lay back and we'll get started. When I feel like I'm going to cum, I'll pull out. You can either let me cum on your tits, or you can take it in your mouth again. At least we'll know you can't get pregnant. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I couldn't believe I was going to take my daughter's virginity. But I had already come this far, and my wife did tell me I should teach her about sex, so why not? This was just one more lesson in her sex education class. I kneeled between her legs and scooted up so I could place the head of my cock against her soaking wet pussy. When I started to push the head in, she spread her thighs to give me unfettered access to my prize. I noticed she had the cutest smile, and she was looking directly into my eyes. I pushed a little more into her velvety channel. My god, she was tight. I started having second thoughts because I didn't want to hurt her. She must have read my mind because she said, "It's ok, Daddy. I want this. Just fuck me like you do mommy."

I closed my eyes, gritted my teeth, and drove my cock inside her. I could feel her barrier stretch and then break, and then I was all the way inside her. I could feel a wet warmth on my cock, and I assumed it was blood. I didn't know, because I've never popped a cherry before. I opened my eyes to look at her face, and I didn't see any sign of pain, but there's no way that didn't hurt. Once again, she said, "It's ok, Daddy. It wasn't that bad. I love you so much."

I answered, "I love you, too, sweetheart. It should feel better now." And then I started stroking in and out, slowly at first, but then I went a little faster and a little deeper. I could hear her moaning and even cooing. Apparently, she was alright with what we were doing. I had a good rhythm going and she was actually lifting her butt up to meet my thrusts. I know she had at least one climax as I kept stroking in and out, after a few minutes of total bliss, I knew I was going to cum. I said, "I'm gonna cum, baby."

I pulled out, intending to shoot my wad on her tits, but she moved down and took my cock in her hand, and then popped it in her mouth. As soon as her tongue touched the head of my cock, I came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop and then made sure to clean me off, including her blood. Either she didn't notice, or she didn't care. When she was sure my dick was clean, she moved up to lay in my arms. I looked down at my angel and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. She whispered, "Thank you, Daddy. I love you more than anything. I don't think I will ever find a man to love more than I do you."

I was speechless, thinking of how to reply, but then I chuckled when she said, "I'm starved. You wanna order a pizza?"

"Sure, baby girl. Order anything you want and then we will take a shower and clean up."

"Can we take a shower together?"

"Sure, Princess. If that's what you want."

Since it would take 25-30 minutes for the pizza to arrive, we went to the bathroom where we showered together, and I washed every inch of her tight little body. I checked the sofa to make sure we didn't leave any stains, then I threw my T-shirt in the washing machine to get the blood and cum off it."

We were watching TV late that afternoon when my wife and mother-in-law got home. My wife seemed to be in a little better mood than she was the night before. She actually smiled when she saw my daughter sitting in my lap. She looked at Cindi and said, "Don't you think you're a little old to be sitting in your Dad's lap?"

Cindi answered, "Nope. I will never be too old to sit in my Daddy's lap. I will always be his little girl no matter how old I get."

My wife looked at her for a minute, then her eyes locked on me, and she said, "We need to talk."

My Mother-in-Law had been putting things away in the kitchen. Apparently they had stopped by the grocery store on the way home. It was still mid-afternoon, but she popped her head around the corner and said, "Dinner will be ready in about an hour. I noticed a pizza box in the trash can. I hope you guys are still hungry."

Cindi looked at me and smiled, then she told her Grandmother, "I went for a run a little while ago and I seem to have built up an appetite. I think I could eat something." Then she looked at me again with a sly smile and asked, "How about you Daddy? Do you think you could eat anything?"

My wife had gone in the bathroom and was out of earshot, so I whispered to Cindi, "I could eat you." She giggled. Then I said loud enough for my Mother-in-Law to hear, "I worked out a little bit while Cindi went for a run, so I could definitely eat something. We had that pizza around noon."

My Mother-in-Law made dinner, my wife was in and out of the kitchen helping her, and just before six my Father-in-Law came home. We had a nice dinner with everyone making small talk. I asked my wife if they had a good time on their shopping spree and she said they did. They cleaned up and washed the dishes. My Father-in-Law was sitting in his recliner watching TV. My wife came in the Living room and sat down next to me. After a few minutes, she said, "I think I'll have a glass of wine. You want one?"

"No, I'm fine. Could I see you in the bedroom for a minute?"

We got up and went in the bedroom, then sat on the bed. I noticed a new bottle of pills on the nightstand, so I assumed the doctor had written a new prescription for her. I asked, "How was your doctor visit?"

She said it was fine, so I said, "Honey, I know it's my fault that you are having problems with depression, and I'm sorry. I think I will probably make LT Colonel in about six months. I was really looking forward to that promotion. I would have to serve for another six months and then I would be able to retire with a better pension. I know this has been rough on you, but do you think you could make it for another year until I can retire?"

She answered, "It doesn't matter what I say. You're going to do whatever in hell you want to do. I suppose if you get a promotion, they're going to keep you in Afghanistan or some other godforsaken country for that whole year, won't they?"

"Honey, you know I don't know where I will be assigned. I was hoping they would send me back to Fort Bragg, or maybe even Tampa, Florida. That would be nice, wouldn't it?"

She had tears in her eyes when she answered, "I don't really care where they send you as long as we could be with you. Do you realize that since we have been married, you have been away from us more than we have been together? Do you know how many anniversaries and birthdays you have missed? You even missed your only child's graduation, and I can't even count how many times you have missed being home for Christmas. I don't really give a fuck about another promotion. I just want you to be home with me."

She was now crying, so I pulled her to me and let her cry on my shoulder. "I know, baby, I know. I'm sorry you have had to go through that. Listen, I will have my twenty years in about three months. If you want me to retire, I will. I love you more than you can imagine, and I'm worried about you. I didn't even know you were seeing a psychiatrist. Speaking of that, you're taking anti-depression pills and you're drinking. You know you're not supposed to drink alcohol while you're taking these pills, right?"

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,053 Followers