Teaching My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "I know I should have told our daughter about the birds and the bees, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I really didn't want to admit that she was no longer a little girl, but a beautiful woman. I'm really grateful that she had you to teach her what she needed to know. I know you were worried about me being mad at you, and I understand that. If you had had sex with her behind my back, I probably would have been mad. But, do you know why I was okay with you having sex with Cindi?"

"No. To tell you the truth, I still don't understand it."

She asked, "Do you remember the first time we had sex back in High School?"

I told her I could never forget it. She laughed and then asked, "Did you realize back then that I wasn't a virgin?"

"Well, at the time it didn't concern me. I was just happy I was able to have sex with the sexiest girl in school."

"John, I want to tell you something you should know, and I don't want you to get mad, or ever say anything about it. I'm okay with it, and it was in the past. The reason I wasn't upset with you teaching our daughter about sex, and then actually having sex with her, is because my Dad took my virginity. He didn't rape me. I was OK with it. After that first time, we fucked several more times until I met you. However, unlike us, my Mom didn't know anything about it. So please, don't say anything about it and don't be upset with my Dad. Okay?"

Wow! That was not something I ever thought I would hear. I sat there for a minute trying to absorb that information. My first thought was that I should be mad at my Father-in-Law for fucking my wife. But then I realized what a hypocrite I would be since I had done the same thing. I finally looked at her, smiled, and said, "Well, he certainly did a good job because nobody fucks as good as you."

She laughed, obviously relieved, and then said, "Let's go have some breakfast. Mom and I are going to have lunch at the Country Club today, so you can continue your lessons with Cindi. Have fun."

We then went to the kitchen, had coffee and breakfast, and after Monika and her Mom got dressed, they left, leaving Cindi and me alone. I decided that Cindi had learned everything she needed to know about having sex. However, there was one other thing I thought she should know. That was how to let her lover know what she wanted. She was hot to trot, and she told me she wanted me to fuck her again, although she said she wanted to 'have sex with me' again. I didn't want to take a chance on staining the sofa, so I took her to her room. I told her to get undressed and lie back on her bed.

I got between her legs and started eating her tasty pussy. I told you, it was like an addictive drug. Anyway, as I was eating her, she was wiggling around and moaning. I stopped long enough to ask her, "Do you like that, baby?"

"Oh, yes, Daddy. That feels so good."

"Okay, I want to teach you something else. A man likes to know he is doing a good job. If you are enjoying what I am doing, I want you to tell me something like 'Oh, yes! Just like that! Eat my pussy!' Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"OK. Let's try that."

I dove back into her pussy and started eating her. I was licking, lapping up her sweet nectar, and then I licked her clit. She groaned and lifted her ass while arching her back. Then she shouted, "Oh, Yes, Eat me! Eat my fucking pussy!"

Wow! She was a fast learner. I kept eating her out and then I put a finger inside and started fingering her. She was getting really wet, and then she screamed out, "FUCK YES! EAT ME! FINGER MY NASTY PUSSY!"

Like I told my wife, I think I created a monster. I said, "That's it, baby. Let me know you like it."

I kept licking and fingering her, and she had an earth-shaking climax. She coated my face in her girl-cum, and I licked up as much as I could. She finally dropped back in the bed like a wet noodle. Speaking of wet noodles, I hadn't cum yet and my dick was hard as a steel pipe. Her pussy was very wet, so I asked her, "I know yesterday was the first time you had a cock in your pussy. Are you sore? Do you think I would be able to fuck you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I was a little sore this morning, but you took care of that with your tongue. I don't feel sore anymore, I just feel horny. Come fuck your little girl, Daddy. I want you to fuck me again."

I looked around and saw the bag from the pharmacy on the floor. I grabbed it and looked inside where I found the lube I had bought. Although she was already very wet, I thought the lube would help my cock slide in her very tight pussy. I poured a big glob of the lube on my cock and rubbed it on the shaft. I placed the head of my cock at her opening and sank into her, penetrating her as far as I could. When I bottomed out, I slowly began to move in and out of her. Her pussy felt so good on my cock. I leaned forward and began kissing her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples. She was moaning, and then I think she remembered what I had told her.

She started moaning and groaning before she shouted, "Fuck, that feels good! Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl. Make me yours."

I kept stroking in and out, going faster and deeper. She continued to be vocal, and her pussy was soaking wet from numerous orgasms. I knew I couldn't last much longer, so I warned her I was going to cum. She said, "It's OK Daddy. I took a pill."

It was hard to form a coherent thought, but I finally came to my senses enough to tell her, "I don't think one is enough, baby. I think you have to take them for several days before you're protected. I will pull out and come on your belly."

She shouted, "NO! Cum in my mouth!"

Like I said, I created a monster. I told her I was going to pull out and she shuffled around to take me in her mouth. I screamed, "OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMINNGGG!"

Once again, she swallowed it all down. We got cleaned up and I went in the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. I sat on the sofa and turned on the TV, and Cindi came in to sit on my lap. She gave me a deep kiss and whispered, "I love the way you make me feel when you eat me and fuck me."

I chuckled and answered, "I'm glad you liked it, baby. While I'm thinking about it, I need to tell you a couple of things, OK?"

"Of course, Daddy. What is it?"

"OK, first, you can never tell anyone about what we're doing. It's against the law for a father to have sex with his daughter. If anybody ever found out, I could get into a lot of trouble. Promise me you won't tell a soul."

She looked into my eyes, and said, "But, Daddy, I wanted to tell my friends. They will be so happy that I finally had sex. I was even thinking I would ask them to come over and I would let you fuck them so they would know how good you are, and I know they would love your big cock."

"No, baby. You can't do that. If you want to tell them you met a nice guy and had sex with him, that would be ok, but you cannot tell anyone that you had sex with your father. I could go to jail."

"But, I know you would like Bethany and Rhonda. They are very pretty, and they like to fuck."

"Cindi, I don't need to fuck anybody else except you and your Mom. Please promise me you won't tell your friends about me."

She had a sad puppy dog face when she answered, "OK. But I really wanted them to know."

"I'm sorry, baby, but you can never tell anyone about what we did. Okay, the next thing I wanted to stress is, it's obvious that you like sex, and now that you are on the pill, you can fuck without worrying about getting pregnant. Cindi, you need to understand, you're a beautiful young woman, and when you go to college, there will be a line of men who will try to have sex with you. Please, baby, be careful about who you let fuck you. It should be someone you really care about. Just because some guy tells you he wants to fuck you, that doesn't mean you have to let him. OK? You need to understand that having sex with someone should be something special. If you let every guy you meet have sex with you, it won't be so special anymore. Do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I understand. I'll be careful. If I don't think the guy is special, I can always give him a hand job."

I had to laugh at that. Then I explained to her, "Cindi, you know I love you. Right?"

"Of course I do, Daddy, and I love you more than anything."

"I know you do, princess. Here's the thing. I told you that it is against the law to have sex with your father. It is also considered morally wrong by society. Both your Mom and I thought it was necessary for me to teach you about sex, but we shouldn't continue to have sex with each other."

She looked at me and then started crying. She said, "But Daddy, I love you and I want to have sex with you. As much as we can. I don't want to stop."

I held her and told her not to cry. I was thinking, my wife said she was going to try to leave us alone as much as she could, so obviously she was okay with me having sex with my daughter. It might be wrong, but who would know. Right? I finally made a decision. I told her we could have sex once a day until I left. She sniffled a few times and then looked at me and said, "So, that means that every day you will eat my pussy, I can suck your cock, and then you'll fuck me. Right?"

"Cindi, that's not having sex once a day."

"Yes it is. If we do everything in the morning and finish before noon, it's considered once a day!"

Well, I couldn't argue with that logic, so I said, "Okay! You have a deal."

That's the way it went for the rest of my time at home. I would have a long session with Cindi in the morning, and I would fuck my wife every night. Her attitude got much better after she decided not to drink while she was taking her pills. The night before I had to leave, she told me she was OK with me staying in the Army until I made LT Colonel, but she said if I was passed over for promotion, she wanted me to put in my retirement papers immediately. I agreed. The next day I headed back to what was known as the sand box in Afghanistan.