Teaching My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded her head and said she knew, but the pills didn't work unless she drank alcohol. I asked her, "Do you remember the conversation we had last night?"

She didn't respond for a minute, then she answered, "You mean when you woke me up? Yeah, I remember I got mad, and I screamed at you. I'm sorry, John. I just needed my sleep."

"That's OK, I'm sorry I woke you up, but do you remember what our conversation was about?"

Again, she was silent for a minute before she said, "Yeah, I remember. You told me I was a horrible mother because I wouldn't talk to Cindi about sex. I told you that if you wanted her to learn about sex, then you could teach her."

She was silent for another minute and she had stopped crying. It seemed like a light had been switched on in her brain when she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. She said, "You did, didn't you?"

I couldn't deny it. It was clear that she knew, so I said, "Yeah, I did. And I didn't call you a horrible mother. You're not. I think you have done a fabulous job raising her. She has turned into a beautiful, intelligent young lady. If anything, I guess you could call me a horrible father. I am really sorry for not being around to help you raise her. If I seemed a little upset last night, it was just because she said she didn't know anything about sex, and you wouldn't talk to her about it. I just thought you would have explained things to her a long time ago. All teenagers, male or female, need to be taught about sex when they start to enter puberty."

I took a deep breath and tried to collect my thoughts before continuing. "Monika, honey, you know I love you, right?"

She nodded her head, so I continued. "When Cindi said she didn't know anything about sex, she wasn't kidding. Monika, we have an 18-year-old daughter, and she literally didn't know ANYTHING about sex. She said you wouldn't let her date unless her friends were with her. That might not have been the best advice because she said all her friends had been having sex with their boyfriends. They told her she should have sex with her boyfriend or he would find someone who would. Then they told her if she wasn't going to have sex with him, she should at least give him a blowjob. Monika, she said she had no idea how to have sex with a boy and she didn't even know what a blowjob was. She has to be the most clueless girl on the planet. Do you know that when I asked her what she called the area between her legs, she said 'her private place' and when I asked her what a boy had between his legs she said 'his thingy'? I literally had to give her an anatomy lesson. She didn't even know about masturbation. She said she had never done it before.

Monika, I should NOT be the one teaching her these things, but it was obvious you wouldn't do it, so I felt like I had to. I feel like I did a good enough job teaching her the basics. I warned her about getting pregnant and told her she should not have sex unless the boy had a condom, or she was on the pill. You should know, she called her doctor and got a prescription for birth control pills."

I took a break to gather my thoughts, and before I could continue, she asked, "So how did you teach her these things? Did you just tell her what you thought she needed to know, or was there a show and tell aspect to your lessons? And before you answer, please understand that I'm not upset. I actually appreciate that you took it upon yourself to teach her what you thought she needed to know. You were right, she asked me several times, and I just couldn't bring myself to discuss it with her. I'm surprised her friends didn't teach her and have her watch them while they fucked their boyfriends."

I replied, "Well, to tell you the truth, I was thinking that if she started college in the fall, that could very well happen. And maybe even worse than that. Hell, without the proper guidance, she could have been pregnant by Christmas break. While I didn't WANT to do it, I felt like I HAD to do it. You know she walks around the house in an oversized T-shirt and panties. At first, I was a little surprised at that, but it didn't seem to bother you, so I thought it wasn't that much different than wearing shorts and a T-shirt. I mean, you couldn't really see anything. Anyway, to answer your question, I started with a lecture on the female anatomy. When I asked her what she had between her legs and she said it was her 'private place' I knew I had my work cut out for me. I started with technical terms, like I told her that area was called her vagina. Then I told her it was commonly called a pussy. I mean, can you imagine her talking to her friends and saying her 'vagina is moist' rather than saying her pussy is wet? Anyway, when she said a boy had a 'thingy', I told her it was called a penis, but it was more commonly called a cock. When I asked if that was all he had between his legs, she got confused, so I had to tell her that he had a cock and balls."

I thought about what to say next, and I decided she would either scream at me, tell me she was going to divorce me, call the cops, or all three, even though she had said she wouldn't get upset, so I took a deep breath and continued,

"As for show and tell, I knew the lecture wasn't going to explain everything to her, so I asked her to take her T-shirt off. She was wearing panties, so I asked her to take them off, too. She didn't hesitate to undress in front of me. I'm not sure if that was because she trusted her Daddy, or if she would have done that for her boyfriend, too. Anyway, I continued with my lecture. I used my fingers and opened her up. I explained that she had a labia minora and a labia majora, but it was commonly called pussy lips. I then put my finger inside, and she was wet. I had her put her finger inside, and then I asked if she knew why she was wet. She didn't have a clue. I explained that both males and females got wet when they were excited, and it was nature's way of lubricating them so they would be ready for sex. I showed her where her clitoris was located and had her rub it a few times. Then I had her flip her finger over so she could rub the top of her pussy, and she found her G-spot. She got even wetter, and she said it felt really good when she rubbed it. Then she had her first orgasm. She said she had never felt anything like that before."

"Monika, are you sure you're OK with this? Are you upset with me?"

"No, John, I'm not upset. It sounds like you taught her what she needed to know, and it was something I should have done a long time ago, so I am thankful that you were able to help her out."

"But, you're saying you're not even upset at me for fingering our daughter?"

"No, John, I told you I'm not upset. She needed to learn those things, and who better to teach her than her Daddy. Don't feel guilty. You gave her what she needed. And I agree, just telling her she had a clitoris would not have worked. You needed to show her where it was."

I decided that since I was on a roll, I should just go for broke, so I told her, "Well, as for our lecture, she actually didn't know how a couple had sex. I explained to her that a man put his cock in her pussy and stroked it in and out. She begged me to show her how, so I first showed her my cock so she would know what one looked like. I couldn't help myself. In that moment, I wasn't looking at my daughter, I was looking at a hot 18-year-old woman sitting naked in front of me. Not only did I get hard, I noticed some pre-cum on the tip. I took the opportunity to continue my lecture by showing her what a cock looked like, and then what a man's balls looked like. Then I pointed out the pre-cum and I explained that both the male and female became wet in order to produce lubrication so they could have sex. I also told her most people called having sex, 'fucking'.

My wife actually laughed. I asked, "What?"

She answered, "I hope you explained that most men don't have a monster cock like you do."

"No, I didn't discuss size with her."

Then she asked, "So, did you fuck her?"

I was afraid that would come up, so I asked again, "Are you sure you're OK with this? Monika, the last thing I want to do is upset you and have you mad at me."

"No, I told you I wasn't upset, and I won't be mad at you. I'm just curious. Did you fuck your daughter?"

"Let me tell you about the rest of the lessons first. I was surprised to learn that she had never masturbated, so after she experienced an orgasm by fingering herself, I explained that if she felt horny, and I swear to god, Monika, she didn't know what horny meant. Anyway, after I explained that she would sometimes feel tingly between her legs, and she could satisfy herself by masturbating, I showed her how and she fingered herself to another orgasm. I also showed her how she could rub and pinch her nipples at the same time to get more pleasure.

I explained that if she felt horny and she was out with her boyfriend, she didn't have to always have sex by fucking him. I taught her how to give a hand job. I didn't let her finish, I just explained that if she continued jacking her boyfriend off, he would shoot his semen out the tip. She wanted to see it, but I didn't want her to make me cum."

My wife was awfully calm during my explanation about how I had taught our daughter about sex, and she didn't seem upset, so I continued. "I told her that people could also have oral sex on each other. I had to explain that oral meant using the mouth. Anyway, she was begging me to show her, and I will confess that after seeing her naked, fingering herself to orgasm, and having her jack me off, although not to completion, I was horny as hell. I knew she was my daughter, and I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help but be horny. She was begging me to show her how to perform oral sex, and you know very well how much I enjoy eating pussy, so I decided to show her how a man could perform oral sex on a woman. Yes, I went down on our daughter, and I ate her to an orgasm."

My wife commented, "Well, that doesn't seem fair. You only showed her how a man performed oral sex. Did you show her how a woman should return the favor? Did you have your daughter suck your cock?"

She still didn't seem upset, so I answered truthfully, "Well, I mean, she was begging me, and I will admit, I am weak. I couldn't resist. Yes, I taught her how to suck my cock. She had a hard time at first because she could only take a little of it in her mouth. She got frustrated and started crying because she couldn't do a better job. I reassured her that she should only take in as much as she was comfortable with and not worry about taking the entire length. She finally got the hang of it, and she was bobbing her head, sucking the head, and licking her tongue around it."

"Monika, you know I'm not a bastard. I like to think that I'm a caring lover. I don't think I ever forced you to do anything you didn't want to do. I let her set her own pace. I didn't force myself on her and I didn't fuck her face, and you know I'm not the type of guy who cums in a girl's mouth without warning her. When I felt myself getting close, I pulled out and continued with her lesson. I had her taste the pre-cum, and she said it wasn't bad. I explained to her that some girls could swallow the entire load, but some girls didn't like it. I told her she didn't need to swallow it to make a man happy. I told her I would warn her when I was close, and it was up to her how she wanted to handle it. When I couldn't wait any longer, I told her I was cumming, and she told me to cum in her mouth. I swear to god, Monika, she's just as good as you. She swallowed it all and then smiled at me."

My wife smiled at me before saying, "Yes, John. You have always been a caring lover. I have never had a complaint about your lovemaking skills. I don't know if you know this or not, but while we were at Fort Bragg, several of your buddies' wives were fucking everything with a dick. I wondered if you might have partaken, but I always tried to keep you happy so you wouldn't stray. I hope you know, you always kept me happy, too, and I never even thought about being with another man. I love you, John. I know that you were helping your daughter, and I'm sure you were gentle with her. I know you also got your rocks off with a hot 18-year-old, but that was just part of her training. Just so you know, I'm not upset with you. I'm happy that you took care of a problem that I refused to do. Now, tell me about fucking our daughter."

I hadn't admitted that I had fucked her, but I knew I couldn't deny it, so I told her about taking Cindi's virginity. I told her I had explained to Cindi that some women wanted to remain a virgin until her wedding night. Cindi had insisted that I be the one to take her virginity, so I did. I told her I didn't cum inside her because she wasn't on the pill yet and I didn't want her to get pregnant. When it was time to cum, I warned Cindi, I pulled out, and she took me in her mouth. I said, "Monika, I may have created a monster. She's the only woman I know, besides you, who loves to swallow cum."

Monika laughed and then she got serious. She told me she had been seeing a psychiatrist for three months to treat her depression. She said she knew she wasn't supposed to drink while taking her pills, but she had been drinking a bottle of wine every night so she could pass out and not have to worry about me being in a combat zone. She said, "John, you said it was your fault that I was suffering from depression. I want you to know it's not your fault. You chose to serve your country, and the Army sent you to Afghanistan. It's their fault, but I want you to know, I'm very proud of you and I love you. I just miss you, and I can't help worrying about you. I think my psychiatrist is helping, and I promise you I will stop drinking. As far as your promotion goes, I know how hard you have worked for it, and I know how important it is for you, so if you want to stay in the Army long enough to make LT. Colonel, and then retire, then go for it. I will be OK."

I hugged her, then kissed her, and she said, "Now, I seem to remember you saying how much you loved eating pussy. Do you think you could show me?"

We were sitting on the edge of the bed holding each other. I gently pushed her back on the bed and pulled her shorts down. She was wearing a pair of black, lacy bikini panties. I pulled them down and threw them on the floor. She spread her thighs so I could place my head between her legs to eat her pretty shaved pussy. I started by kissing her upper thighs. She put her hand behind my head and pulled gently as she said, "That's it. Eat me, baby. It's been too long. I licked all around her upper thighs and then the area where they joined. I licked her wet pussy lips, teasing her before plunging my tongue inside her. I fucked her with my tongue, and then I sought out her clit and began licking and sucking it. Her hands were still on my head, pulling me closer as she ground her pussy against my face. She was bucking her crotch against my face and moaning. I could tell she was building towards an orgasm as I continued to eat her sweet pussy. She groaned loudly and squeezed her thighs around my head as she climaxed. Her nectar coated my face as I continued lapping as much as I could. I always liked the way she tasted, and her aroma was intoxicating.

When she had settled down, I heard her whisper. I looked up into her glazed, half-lidded eyes, and I heard her say, "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

I didn't need any more encouragement. I moved up on my knees between her legs. I took my extremely hard cock and penetrated her wet pussy. She gasped as I pulled almost all the way out and then drove back in. I leaned forward and placed my lips on hers. She opened her mouth so we could allow our tongues to play with each other. I looked into her eyes and could tell that she wanted me to fuck her hard. I began to speed up my thrusts, going deeper with each one. She groaned and then whispered, "Oh, god, John. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I love you so much."

I was horny as hell. Her pussy felt so good squeezing my cock on every thrust. I was afraid I wouldn't last long, but I surprised myself by fucking her for a good five minutes and through at least three orgasms. Then I felt her pussy tighten on me as she came again. I warned her I was going to cum, and she answered, "Oh, fuck yes. Fuck me. Cum in me."

A few minutes later, I felt my slippery dick slide out of her sopping wet pussy. I laid there for a minute with my weight on my arms so I wouldn't crush her. She finally came down from her orgasmic bliss and gave me a deep kiss. She said, "Let me up. I need to take a shower." Then she had another thought as she asked, "Would you like to join me?"

I smiled and answered, "I'd love to."

After we had thoroughly washed each other, we dried off and went back to the bedroom. She climbed in the bed nude, so I did the same. We were spooning when she turned to me and said, "You know Cindi is madly in love with you. Now that she's had a taste of that gorgeous dick of yours, literally, she's going to want more. I can keep mom busy all week so you can be in the house alone. I'll give her the impression that I'm giving you the cold shoulder without actually saying that I am. Make love to her. Show her what it's like to be with a real man who is not only well endowed, but also caring and loving. It will make her judge all men by you and stop her from fucking every guy she meets. Don't worry, I will still love you."

Well, that was the last thing I was expecting her to say. I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand and noticed it was only 8:45. I told her I was going to take Cindi to the pharmacy and pick up her birth control prescription. I kissed her, got dressed, and walked out to the living room. My in-laws had already gone to bed, but Cindi was sitting on the sofa watching TV. I walked up behind her and kissed her behind her neck. I said, "Looks like everyone is in bed. You want to go pick up your prescription?"

Since she was wearing her usual T-shirt and panties, she said, "Sure. Just give me a minute to get dressed.

I had her drive us to the pharmacy in her new Mustang. I was happy to see that she was a good, safe driver. We picked up her pills and she saw a small bag of BBQ flavored Fritos she wanted, so I got them for her. I also found a bottle of lube that I thought might be nice to use, so I bought that, too.

When we got back home, we watched a little TV. She had changed into her T-shirt and panties, and she was sitting on my lap. She whispered, "Thank you for teaching me about sex. I can't believe I never knew any of that stuff." Then after a few minutes of silence, she asked, "Would you like for me to suck your cock, Daddy?"

Oh, how I wanted her to do that, but I could only imagine my Mother-in-Law going to the kitchen to get a drink and seeing her Grand Daughter on her knees with my cock in her mouth. I answered, "I would love that, baby, but we can't do anything with your grandparents in the house. We should have the house all to ourselves for the next week, so there will be plenty of time for that. Remember what I taught you. If you're feeling horny, you can masturbate and satisfy yourself. Now, I'm going to bed. You should do the same. I'll see you in the morning. Okay?"

"Okay, Daddy. I love you."

I went to bed and again spooned my wife in the nude. She was sleeping, so I didn't wake her, I just held her. When I woke up the next morning, my wife was giving me a nice, slow blowjob. I looked down at her slowly bobbing head and said, "Ummm. Good morning."

She took my cock out of her mouth just long enough to reply, "Good morning to you, too."

When I shot a load of cum in her mouth, she swallowed it all, and then suggested we take a shower together. After we had dried and dressed, she dropped a bombshell on me. She said, "Mom is making breakfast. I can smell the bacon. But, before we go to eat, sit down for a minute. I want to tell you something."