All Comments on 'Teaching My Hubbie to Eat His Cum Ch. 01'

by Goma_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
lingerielover68lingerielover68almost 3 years ago

I can't wait to read the next chapter. I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I want and need more, so hot. I'm trained and will lick it out or off of anything. I'm addicted to my cum! She even made up a cum eating contract and I have to eat every drop every time! I signed this so fast!!! She sometimes puts me in panties all day and by night I have damn near a TBSP+ built up. However long it takes me to cum is how long I have to hold it in my mouth before I swallow. We use flavored condoms to catch it sometimes. So yummy!

vsloverbicdvsloverbicdalmost 3 years ago

SO HOT! I wish my wife would 'force' me to do that!

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 2 years ago

Oh my. This is so good! I have to head right over for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic

Neil_Bi_xxxNeil_Bi_xxxover 2 years ago

A hot delicious read

heyrockyheyrockyover 2 years ago

Great story I just wish it was longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

hot.hot.hot Wife and I got into cum eating this year, (married for 20 ) Better late than never. She blows me , I cum in her mouth , she swallows some cum , then she kiss me and we eat the rest of my cum together. Then after a hour recharge , we got at it again , we 69 until we are both ready to fuck, I fill her cunt with my jizz and then she hops up on my face and I lick and suck every drop of my cum from her wet, sloppy cum filled cunt. She licks all the cum off of my cock and then we passionately kiss and enjoy our mutual cum together. we both feel extremely erotis and dirty when we do this and we both love it. My wife says she feels like my sex slave cum slut and can't get enough of my jizz to eat. I feel the same, we are both cum sluts. we recently tried anal , I fucked her in the ass , shot a huge load then she sat on my face and I sucked her asshole until my cum leaked out and we shared that as well. Cum sluts !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story - very erotic. Nice training progression

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. Imaginative and creative wife. Delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. i too love eating my creampie out of my wife. wife loves it when i fuck her in the ass and then eat my cum as it drips out or her ass. wife also does ass to mouth on me. we are such dirty cum sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it. Wife trained me to eat my cum as well. She had me jerk off into a cup on 2 occasions, froze it and then a few nights later we began my training. Always wanted to eat my cum , but loose desire after I cum. So with two frozen loads ready, my wife began my training. took thawed out cum and covered my cock with it, we fucked a bit, then I cleaned her pussy, next she rubbed my cock with my cum, proceeded to blow me , then we cum kissed. 3rd phase , she poured last of my cum in her mouth and we kissed and I sucked all my cum out of her mouth, we then fucked passionately and I unloaded the largest cum shot in my life into her pussy. She got up and sat on my face and I licked her clean, I am over the phobia and we now cum kiss and swap all the time. Cum sluts!!!

tongueman53tongueman53over 1 year ago

Fuck that was a Hot story , Can't wait to read the next part.

explorer256explorer2568 months ago

Super hot, over to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

love it. jack off , freeze it, then eat it off wifes tits. yum yum

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have no problem eating my cum from my wifes pussy. However, I loved the comment about freezing my cum and eating it off the wife's tits. Got to try that. OMG, my ultimate secret, I have never been with a guy before. But OMG and fuck. how wish I could do that with her sexy brothers cum! I mean Fuck, even his tan feet are sexy to the point I want to taste them every time I see them. I would suck her hairy pussy lips and do her clit with him inside her, if I could, it they would! I would love to fuck my own sister too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Just do it. Don't ask him, hulust do it. I'm a cum eater bow and I love it. I kept backing out and my wife just made me. I crave it every day now. I even see hot guys and wonder what their cum tastes like. She created a monster! I don't cheat but I do wonder!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous