Teaching My Innocent Wife

Story Info
I teach my virgin wife different things. Very vanilla.
786 words
3.88
6.2k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers

My wife was a virgin when we got married. She had told me this before we got married. Neither one of us knew how much of a virgin. Her hymen bled after sex for the first 5 times we had sex.

After we got married, she confided to me that she had never touched a penis before, with any part of her body. No man had ever touched her pussy, not even through her clothes. One boyfriend had gone far enough to touch her breasts before, but never her naked breasts.

Needless to say, there was a lot of sexual exploration the first year of our marriage. We also watched a lot of porn together as an educational tool. I taught her how to give me a handjob, but she only did so if I promised not to cum outside her pussy. She loved watching women give blowjobs in porn, but she could not even make herself even lightly kiss my penis because she was disgusted by the thought of putting her mouth on a penis.

I eventually convinced her to let me watch her masturbate, but she did so only on the condition that I immediately fuck her pussy right after she orgasmed every time I watched her masturbate. Next, I wanted to be able to ask her to masturbate herself whenever I wanted (except, of course, during her period). She had two conditions: (1) I have to cum in her pussy right afterwards every time, and (2) I was not allowed to ever jerk off without her permission--even if she was having her period.

Eventually, I was able to convince her to let me rub her clit to orgasm, but this had conditions as well: no fingers in her pussy, and cum in her pussy immediately after her orgasm.

One day, as I was rubbing her clit, I made sure to go slow enough that she would be very close to orgasm for about 30 minutes straight. She had been holding my dick for the first 5 minutes of me torturing her on the edge, but she let go to help guide my hand to give her an orgasm. But I made sure to slow the pace enough to keep her on the edge. She got so frustrated that she got angry at me.

"What is wrong with you?" She yelled at me.

"What do you mean?" I responded, playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb with me!"

"Come here, let's --"

"Absolutely not! Nothing else! Fuck my pussy NOW!"

She didn't have to ask me twice. It turns out I was hornier than she was. I came but she didn't.

"Was that so difficult?" she asked. "From now on, only your dick goes near my pussy. Understood? And no more touching your dick either. Why am I giving you a handy before you cum in my pussy anyway?"

The next morning, she woke up before dawn still frustrated. She woke me up when I had my morning wood and rushed me into fucking her. I was barely awake, but her sexual aggressiveness made me so horny I came before her again.

That evening, she was mad at me because of her sexual frustration. She tried to masturbate but couldn't make herself cum because she was mad at me.

I told her that she a shower might help her calm down. I went into the shower with her and massaged her body. I then started kissing her every inch of her body, except her pelvis.

Let's go to bed she said calmly.

we toweled dry and went to bed. She was much calmer now.

I started kissing her again and worked my way to her tits. As I kissed her tits, I touched her pussy. It was dripping with pussy juice. She pushed my hand away.

I caressed her legs As I kept kissing her breasts. I touched her legs closer and closer to her pussy. Then I cupped my hand and put it over her pussy so that i was covering her pussy and touching all around her pussy but not touching it.

Then I kissed down her belly to just above my hand while I held her right breast with my other hand.

"Touch it. Touch it" She begged.

So I touched her whole sopping pussy with my whole hand and started caressing slowly. I kept kissing lower and lower until I slowly replaced my hand with my mouth. I then ate her pussy to orgasm as I cupped both ample breasts. She screamed as she squirted all over my face.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she begged. So I obliged her. She had a second orgasm before I came in her pussy.

Ayaroht
Ayaroht
7 Followers