Teaching, Off To College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now she looked at me in surprise. When her eyes met mine I rubbed my lips with my very wet fingers. When I separated my fingers there were strands of her juices webbed between them. She went wide eyed a second looking at my fingers, but her eyes then flicked to my eyes. I looked into those pools as I slowly pushed my index finger in my my mouth. I sucked on my finger hard enough to cave in my cheeks. Her juice was sweet as candy to me. Her eyes went a little wider open. Her her tongue licked her lips as I slowly sucked my finger and pulled it out. I heard her exhale sharply. I raise my middle finger to her lips. She looked at it, very surprised and maybe slightly concerned. I guessed she probably hadn't tasted pussy before. I moved closer and she opened her mouth a little. Her eyes went back to mine. She definitely looked a little leery. I rubbed just the tip of my index finger over her lip as lightly as I could. Her eyes opened little wider. I knew she was expecting me to stick my finger in her mouth. I whispered, "That's mine." She was looking right at my eyes and her eyes went wide open for a moment. I put my finger in my mouth and sucked hard, pushing it slowly in and out a couple of times to get all the juice. Her eyes looked bright and shiny. I had a fleeting thought that I hadn't checked if anyone noticed us and this must look gay. At this point, though I couldn't care.

I reached back down and stroked her labia again. After a moment I lightly rubbed her clit for a few seconds. Again, the tiniest moan escaped her lips. I ran my fingers down. When I reached her vagina I plunged my both fingers in. She hissed air in and she put her finger cross-ways in her mouth quickly and clamped her teeth on it. I started pushing my fingers in and out faster than before. Her eyes started getting big again. I bent my finger on the out stroke and rubbed her G-spot. Her eyes flared and a tiny squeak that I guess was a moan slipped out quietly. I kept going faster, and was soon practically punching them in and out. Her finger dropped from her mouth

If anyone was watching it was now in no way discreet. I could only be doing one thing if they saw. Her breathing started to sound more like panting quietly. I rubbed the pad of my thumb over her clit and started doing that every stroke. After only about three strokes she leaned into my thumb. I stopped my fingers all the way in and pressed down on her clit with the pad of my thumb Here eyes flared and she seemed to shiver. I lightened the pressure on her clit and then I suddenly pushed my fingers and thumb even harder and she started to cum. It was the cutest orgasm I ever saw. Her eyes glazed over and then closed tight. She made a very quiet, "Oh, oh, oh," right along with the impossibly hard rhythmic squeezing of my fingers. She seemed to be shivering hard and I could feel her leg shaking against mine.

When her vagina squeezes started to lighten yanked my fingers out. He eyes popped open. I used my index finger to tap her clit very very lightly but fast. He eyes flared and again squeezed tight. The "Oh, oh, oh!" started again. She grabbed my wrist and squeezed hard. Very hard. She was writhing a little all over. Anyone who saw her would have to know what was happening. After a second she used her nails and pulled on my hand. I pulled my hand away and her eyes came open some. They were half closed, like she was sleepy. Her body went almost slack in the chair. I saw her focus on my eyes and smiled the tiniest smile. I raised my fingers up to my mouth and flared my eyes as they went in. I sucked on them together and licked between them to clean them. Her eyes were open fully again and she sucked in air. My thumb and palm were slick so licked them clean, stopping to inspect my hand for slick spots. Her eyes caught mine and that sexy grin came back. She quickly leaned he head towards me and said, "You better stop!" It sounded like a warning. I broke into a big smile and put my hand on the desk.

She sat up straight facing forward again and leaned her head close to mine. She asked, "How the hell am I going to get my shorts back up?" I leaned around her desk, looked down her leg where her shorts and a tiny sheer blue thong were hanging on her leg. I had never seen one up close. I quietly slid my desk to the side and slid, (not at all gracefully) onto the floor. I went on my knees as low as possible and I heard her giggle softly as grabbed her gauze like panties and slid them onto her other leg and halfway up to her knees. Then I slid the shorts over her foot, which wasn't quite as easy. I was trying to stay as low as I could and I pulled first her panties and then her shorts up past her knees. I moved up and slid her panties up until they hit the chair under her, trying to catch a glimpse of her mound. Her hand was covering it. I pulled her shorts up next. Her hands came down and grabbed them both together. She started to pull up and I lightly smacked her hand. I managed to stand up casually, do a fake stretch, and slide back into my chair. She looked at me, I nodded and she grinned. She lifted her butt and started to pulled her shorts up. I quickly slid my hand on to her butt and gave a little squeeze. It was one tight butt. She plopped down on my hand and looked daggers at me. When she lifted her butt up I slowly ran my fingers across and off her hard butt. She fixed her shorts. I looked around and no one was applauding, so I figured we were golden. She took my hand again, like lovers and we started paying attention. When class ended I looked at my phone to see the time and she grabbed my phone. She called her phone, which vibrated, and put her number on my contact list with a firecracker on each end of her name. As we filed out she whispered she had a class, but to call her after 5. She got with her friends and they walked away together. She glanced back once with a smile.

I texted Michelle: "Hey, it's Tom." right at 5:00. In just a minute she texted back, "I'm putting you in my contacts, call me in two minutes." Of course I called in exactly 2 minutes. She answered in one ring, which is a good sign. She said, "Hi, Tom. I just got home. You certainly are prompt, text at 5:00 and called exactly 2 minutes later. Are you always this prompt?"

"I spent 4 years in the Army and that made me prompt. If you are not an officer you better be right on time."

She made a noise that was the beginning of a tiny laugh, I guess. "Fair warning, I'm not! What are you doing tonight or tomorrow?"

"Nothing tonight and no classes tomorrow, but I do have to work 10 to 6 tomorrow."

She said, sternly, "You were a very bad boy today. I missed half the class!" I laughed. She went on, "Well, I think you owe me help with the parts of class I missed today because YOU kept distracting me. I don't think the little group study group is going to get me back on track. Do you want to come over and study?"

"That would be great, I can grab something for us to eat on the way. What time do you want me?"

"Down boy, I want HELP." I laughed. She went on, " I live on Sample Road fairly close to the Intercoastal up in Pompano Beach, how far is that from you?"

"Let me see, I am pretty close. I'm just off Federal off Atlantic. In traffic it is probably15 minutes."

"Good, do you want to come OVER, and only over, now?"

I laughed out loud. "I can take a hint! Studying. You're safe. I better make it closer to 45 minutes so I can get ready and pick up something to eat. It probably won't be that long, but you already know I hate being late. What sounds good?"

"I don't know, whatever you like. I don't want a big meal."

"You like Italian sub sandwiches? I know a good place."

"Sounds good." She gave me her address. "I'll see you soon. Bye."

"See you soon." Great Tom, very original. I Took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on Khakis and a shirt with palm trees on it. The shirts with the straight tails meant to not be tucked in are kind of a Florida uniform. I shaved so my face would be smooth in case I got a kiss, and brushed my teeth. I drove to Bud's Subs right over on Dixie and headed her way. It was rush hour, so It took some time, as I expected. Still, it hadn't taken 35 minutes.

I parked outside her condo and texted her, "I'm here."

She texted back, "Well, come on up."

Guest parking wasn't close, so it took a minute and knocked softly. I saw the peephole go dark when she looked and she let me in. "I brought Cokes, I forgot to ask what you like to drink."

She told me, "Sit right here at the table and I'll get glasses."

She brought the glasses and scooted a chair over fairly close to mine. I put my book bag on the floor by my chair. We made small talk and started to eat. "Wow, this is a good sub! It might be the best I've had around here." That led to talking about where we were from and then we just made more small talk. After we ate we ended up just talking and asking unimportant questions to each other, just getting to know each other. She was interesting and easy to talk to. She was mature for her age. It felt comfortable. She finally said we better get busy, so we cleared our trash and got our books. We worked together for a good half-hour. She said, "Looks like we got it. Well, that wasn't too bad."

"Well it was the most enjoyable homework I've ever done."

She smiled and we moved over to the sofa. I didn't sit real close. She looked at the space and asked, "Is everything is okay?"

"Yes, very nice actually. I know you asked me to come help you study and I didn't want to take advantage of the situation."

"Yes, I invited you over just to study. That doesn't mean you can't sit close, I don't feel like you think I owe you something."

I slid close, "And that is why I made space, I didn't think you asked me over for anything else."

She smiled and said, "It isn't a date?"

I laughed, "I wish!"

"If it isn't too personal a question, are you dating anyone?"

Without thinking, I said, "I haven't been on a date for a while."

"How long is a while? Have you been trying?"

I didn't want for her to misunderstand, "I told you I had been on workman's comp for quite a bit of time. Well, that was really about a year. I barely had enough money to pay my car payments and rent. My girlfriend at the time wanted to keep going out a lot and told me she didn't want to pay. So she moved out. I got a little settlement I'm using for tuition and now I'm a poor student trying to work a crap job and pay for college and these $150 textbooks."

"I know! My College Algebra text was written by the head of the Math dept and we had to buy a new edition AND a $50 skinny little homework workbook. What a scam." She paused, "Don't think I didn't notice you left out how long."

"I'm embarrassed to say over two years," I said with a cringe. "To be honest, I just don't want to start something when I don't have the money to go out much."

"If you are going out with someone who is concerned about how much money you have you're going out with the wrong person. The upside is, if that mattered a lot to them it would be good to weed those out."

I laughed, "I never thought about it that way. How about you? You're young, gorgeous, and in college, are you having fun? She looked me in the eye and looked serious. I was afraid I was prying.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course, talk to me."

She looked thoughtful for a second. She finally said, "Not so much fun here either. Most of the guys in school, or at least all of the ones I have been out with are always pushing for sex constantly and rushing for me to do something. And they are so are grabby." She stopped for a second. "Okay, if I even kiss a guy they grab my boobs like they are squeeze toys. It doesn't feel good and sometimes it hurts a little. I guess they think if they are overpowering me it's sexy. It isn't for me. I feel like everything they want is for them. I think they are looking for a porn star. Oops, I'm ranting. When you touched my breasts," she blushed, "you were so gentle I was completely taken by surprise. No one else has ever given me an orgasm. The whole time you seemed more concerned with my pleasure than yours. I guess I should be looking for an older man. Oops, I mean..."

I laughed, "Way to make me feel old! Don't worry, I got a lot of pleasure out of every second." She was very flattering, but I was embarrassed. I guess I blushed.

"Look at you blushing. That's so cute."

"Hey, is it okay to say a big macho guy blushing is cute? Should I flex and drop and do some push ups?"

She laughed and turned on the TV. "You want to watch something?" She brought up On-Demand and said. "Allison, you know, from our group, told me today I have to watch this episode of The Vampire Diaries tonight, I don't even know what the series is." She slid over and sat close on my left side.

Michele was putting on the episode. "Have you watched any of this series?"

"I don't have cable. I don't watch much TV. I've never even heard of it."

"Well let's see what it is like. How bad can it be if it has vampires? Are there any bad movies about vampires?" She jumped up and went in and grabbed us a refill on our sodas. She started the show and it was pretty good.

"Maybe she has the right idea, she seems to be seeing two old dead guys. I guess they aren't too frisky."

She poked me with her elbow. "I didn't mean guys that old." We both laughed. After only about 5 minutes a pretty steamy sex scene started. She paused it and turned to me, "I may kill Allison. So that is why she wanted me to see this with you here!"

"Allison knew I was coming to study and suggested a sexy show? That's pretty funny. Maybe she thought it would get us making out."

"Don't be mad, but she, uh, she knows everything that happened at school."

"Everything as in everything?"

"Yeah, she is my best friend, she isn't going to tell anyone. Is that okay?"

"I know women tell their besties everything, it's okay. But I'll probably blush like hell when I see her again at school."

She put the show back on, which I didn't expect. She lifted my arm and put it on the back of the sofa and snuggled with me. I wrapped my arm around her lightly. The scene really got going. I started to hold her tighter. With her eyes on the screen, she said, "This is really hot. Whew!" It was. She put her hand high up on my thigh and between that and the damn show, I started getting pretty aroused. The scene ended and her hand felt almost hot on my thigh. The show went on and soon another sex scene started. It might have been even hotter than the first. I felt her hand squeeze my thigh at a pretty intense moment. Her hand started gently going up and down my leg, close enough to my cock for me to really get turned on. I asked her if I could kiss her. She pulled her head off of my side, looked in my eyes, and smiled that sexy grin. Her voice sounded very sensual, "Mm, you better."

Because I am so much taller I bent around and down to kiss her. It was really good. It got more and more passionate. I gently touched her breast and, when I saw she was okay with that I started to caress her. She made a few little noises of pleasure and I was in heaven. She said, "I'm hot." and she sat up and slowly peeled her shirt up and off.

My voice sounded very husky, "Yes you definitely are very hot, and those are amazing breasts," We kissed some more as I caressed them and I dropped down to suck on them and I was in heaven. I sucked on her whole areolas and then on her little nipples. I was loving it, when her hand brushed my rock hard cock. She moved my hand down to her thigh. I sat up some and started kissing her and said, "Sorry, I kind of get lost in those. You have beautiful breasts, the sexiest I have ever seen." My hand wasn't on her thigh half a minute when she broke the kiss and sat up.

"Come with me." I had to smile, she was enjoying being in charge. She took my hand and pulled me into her bedroom. When we got to the side of the bed she reached for her shorts. I was watching closely. She said, "You too," and waved at my clothes. I was peeling off when her shorts went down. She reached for her panties.

"Leave those on." She grinned. They were pink and partly sheer with a tiny bow. Sexiest thing I've ever seen, I never saw a woman in them before. We got in the bed and started kissing again. I was having a time playing with her beautiful boobs and I started using my mouth. We were on our sides and her hand was rubbing up and down my chest. My hand slowly played down and lightly ran up and down her sex, over her panties. That seemed very sexy and I couldn't help sucking air thru my teeth.

Her hand slid down and she grabbed my cock. A groan was forced out of me. She started lightly stroking me and murmured, "You like my panties, huh?"

I was almost whispering, "I sure seem to. I have never seen any and I have got to see." I slid down, kissing my way down to her sex, until she could not reach me except for my head and she rubbed my hair on both sides. I pulled my head back and looked at her panties and the mound they barely covered. I gently pushed her legs further apart. When I saw the tiny sexy strip cupping her sex I exhaled thru almost pursed lips and a very quiet, "Whew," came out. I ran my fingers all over her sex. I pulled the panties aside slowly and her cute little pussy peeked out. Wow! I think I moaned. I looked up and Michele was looking at me with that sexy grin.

"I think you really like them. You look sexy as hell exploring like you have never seen anything like them."

"I've never seen anything like you. You are ruining me." I looked down, put a thumb on each side and pulled her slightly open, keeping her panties pulled to the side. An involuntary groan escaped my lips. "Oh my god, you are so beautiful!" Her labia were glistening. I couldn't wait to taste her again. I licked her labia slowly for a few seconds before I looked up and her eyes met mine. "I'm sorry," I growled, "I can't wait" Her eyes went wide when I said, "I have to taste you." I couldn't wait another second. I spread her open further and practically slammed my tongue into her. She gasped when my tongue dove in. It was so good! I licked her up and down like an ice cream cone and kept plunging my tongue in as far as it would go and licking. I stopped and sucked on her open vagina, then went back to lapping her juices. For few seconds I wasn't even thinking about what I should be doing. I felt like I was dying of thirst and her juices were life itself. When I came back to my senses. I started licking her lips and sucking on each one. He hands were in my hair, I don't know how long they had been there. She was pulling my head up and down.

"Put your fingers in me now!" It sounded like a frantic order. I followed it. I stuck my tongue in one last time and then lapped up all the juices for one lick. I worked my hand under me and began pushing my finger inside. Her pussy was puffed up and the lips were red. Despite all my licking and sucking she was sopping wet and my finger slid right in. I tried a second finger and it too slowly sank right in. I was licking up above my fingers and around as much as I could. I fucked her with my fingers and licked away. I could do this forever. I think my cock disagreed. It throbbed almost painfully. It could wait. She gasped, "My clit," and something-something I couldn't make out, so I went higher onto her clit, which I had avoided. I started writing the alphabet around it with my tongue, making each letter around her clit, brushing against it lightly but only right over it when the letter was like H or I where the letter made me go over it. She was panting and I was loving it. Suddenly she pulled my face into her harder and her hips started slightly rocking with the pumping of my fingers. She started making little sounds and pulling my head harder and harder. I started licking up and down again, but flicking her clit with my tongue. She moaned louder and started saying, "Yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck, don't stop, just like that." I think it was loud enough for neighbors to hear, not that I cared. I loved it. I flipped my hand palm up and curled my fingers, rubbing her G-spot hard with every pump. She groaned really loud and her whole body started stiffening, drawing it long groan and I pressed my tongue flat on her clit and pressed hard. She came, hard. She screamed and her knees flew up. As soon as she started coming I stopped plunging my fingers and just rubbed her g-spot lightly. At the same time I lifted my tongue and flicked her clit as light as a feather's touch. She started almost yelling, "Uh, uh, uh!" and smashed my face down so much it hurt where her pubic bone was under my nose. Her legs gripped me like a vice. She let go of my hair and her arms were flailing. Suddenly she pushed my head hard and said, "No, no, no, stop! Pppllleeaassee!" I stopped my tongue, pulled my fingers out, and her legs opened so I could lift my head. I couldn't resist on last feather light kiss on her swollen clit. So very softly, but she went, "Uugg!" Like she had been punched. She went limp. I started to kiss my way up to her lips. I had to kiss her cute little belly button and stick my tongue in it a couple of times. I got to one breast and started light kisses all over it. Slowly she seemed to come back to life. She lifted her head, grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her lips. She kissed me hard, pulling my face to her hard. Just as suddenly her head just fell back and she pushed my head away. She let go and her hands fell onto the bed. Her legs dropped flat. She was still, her eyes were open but looked unfocused. She had a tiny smile on her face. I started lowering my head to kiss her but her hands flew up onto the sides of my face and almost roughly pushed it back away. "No, please," it sounded like she was begging. I stopped trying. I didn't want her feeling pinned down, so I moved to roll next to her. She barked, "No! Wait! Wait!"