Teaching, Off To College

Story Info
Older male student has sexual adventures with a young woman.
14.3k words
4.8
27.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers

Teaching, Off To College

I went to college in my mid thirties after a construction accident ruined my back for manual labor. When I was in college to become a teacher, one of the young girls in my Biology class stopped me outside the class and asked me with a grin, "Do you know you will be 40 when you graduate?" Well, yes, of course I did. I laughed and said that I knew, unfortunately. Michelle was a pretty blond, barely over 20 and close to half my age. She was struggling in this one class and I and she was afraid it would lower her GPA. With our age difference, I was curious why she had stopped me to talk. She said the class looked really easy for me and asked if I'd meet her on the patio before class and help her. Of course I said yes, helping students was the career I was shooting for. I started meeting her on the patio outside the Science building and helping her. Biology is one of the core courses that flunks a lot of students out. She must have told her friends, and I soon had 3-5 of her girlfriends that I was tutoring each time. I thought Michelle was cute as hell but way too young for me. Her friends were also cute, I guess, you know how girls like friends of the same level of attractiveness. I tried not to perv on her, or them, as they were all so attractive, but they were so young.

Michelle was a petite little thing, with a slim figure and cute small breasts that looked perfect for her size. We were in Florida so it was hot. She wore tight shorts and tops that were often showing quite a bit of skin. She was only about 5 foot 2 and I doubt she reached 100lbs on the scale. I kind of towered over her, at 6 foot 4. I was in decent shape from working installing and repairing air conditioners for the last ten years. I have a slim build, so I was only just over 210lbs. She was petite, tiny, and she had an adorable little laugh. I couldn't help finding her cute. Her eyes were very blue. One day I noticed I could hardly look in them without my mind just blanking out everything else. What the hell? I found myself looking forward to seeing her, I mean tutoring her.

One day her top was very loose and cut low, with little spaghetti straps. We were sitting at a little metal table for four with those built on medal seats and she was right across from me. She was showing me a DNA picture and didn't understand it at all. She was halfway up from her seat and we were both leaning forward touching my book book when I glanced up. I didn't mean to, but I could see right down her blouse. I looked down quickly, but the sight was burned into my brain. She wasn't wearing a bra, I don't think she needed one. I had seen one boob and a nipple. She had really puffy areolas and small nipples, but to me the whole works I thought of as nipple. I tried not to look again. I didn't want to be an old perv. She was trusting me to help and I knew that staring wouldn't be very nice. Unfortunately, I caught another glance. I felt my cock starting to react, he obviously liked the view. I didn't want an erection, because in a few minute we were going to stand up and go to class. With a young lady on each side and one across, getting up without at least one seeing my hard on was unavoidable.

My cock had other ideas. She leaned down tapping my book hard and almost arguing I was wrong. Now I could see down the top of her shirt in the corner of my eye when I was looking at the book and my shorts started to get uncomfortable. My cock was caught side ways and I couldn't reach down to move it. I kept telling myself to calm down, but at this point I was screwed. I leaned back upright and slid my crotch further under the table and faked a big stretch. It was still caught. I tried spreading my legs, no bueno. I tried squeezing them together and that just hurt. When I leaned forward to keep explaining, I saw them again. I figured I was going to have to sit here until the girls went in, and I really was trying to explain the concepts so I found myself forward a little.

I was praying she hadn't noticed what I saw. She was excited because the DNA lesson was finally clicking. She got about halfway up and leaned way forward tapping the book and telling me what she she knew. Wow! She was obviously very excited about getting it. She did get it, but now her head was pretty close and I could see clear to her belly button. God help me! With those fantastic looking nipples within easy reach. I was frozen and now really turned on. My cock hurt so bad it was killing me. I tried spreading my legs and leaning towards my right side, the side where my cock was stuck. I realized I was staring at her boobs, I flushed and when I looked up she was looking right in my eyes, with the cutest grin. I was frozen again. Being this close and looking in her eyes was hypnotizing. I don't know how long I stared into her eyes. When I snapped out of it. I figured I was busted and she would be pissed.

One of the girls said it was class time and the girls stood up. I took my time putting my laptop and book into my book bag. I screwed around like I was having trouble. The girls were all standing there waiting, and I said, "Go ahead, I'll be right in." Three of them walked away, but Michelle just stood looking at me. I thought,

"Here we go, waiting for her to tell me off." She just stood there and looked across the table at me. I had to stop screwing with the bag and got up, I thought smoothly, relieved she must not have known I was peeping down her shirt. I laid the book bag in front of me and pulled it up to cover up my problem as I stood. Standing up made my cock even more uncomfortable, and I prayed it would deflate before we got to class. By the time I looked up, she had walked right up next to me. She asked if I was okay. I looked over and looked into her eyes. My cock throbbed. I was even more turned on. Damn it, I'm staring again! I said "Fine."

She said, "I saw, (and time and my heart stopped), you moving around and you looked really uncomfortable."

I said, "Yeah, those seats are pretty uncomfortable."

I waited for her to move past me so I could walk a half step behind her. Instead she stepped really close, looked right in my eyes, reached down between me and the book bag and grabbed my cock for a little squeeze. "Oh, my, that's nice." She let go. "Maybe you should go in the bathroom and fix that."

* I won't pretend I'm hung like a porn star, my cock is a little under 7 inches. What it makes it better is the girth, that seems to impress women. I had a girlfriend a couple of years before who, when I dropped my pants, looked with wide eyes and said, "You are never going to put that in my ass." Turned out, she wasn't very good at predicting the future. She did have other skills, though. *

When Michelle told me to go fix that, I didn't know what to say, except, "Um, I think I have to, and right now!"

She grinned, pushed my book bag away and looked down at my bulge. She stepped close like we were talking quietly and grabbed my cock again. I was startled. Her hand wrapped around my cock and it was on display. She looked up but didn't let go. She had the sexiest grin I ever saw. She gave my cock another squeeze, winked, giggled and walked away. I couldn't help looking at her cute little butt as she walked. She stopped at the door and held it open for me, as my hands were holding the book bag across to hide my problem. Everyone was in class. She looked down at the book bag and said, "That is really obvious," and pushed the bag to the side. She looked at my bulging cock and said, "But this is even more obvious. But I do like it better." She started walking and I walked with her a few steps. I turned at the men's room door and she giggled and walked away.

I was so turned on that it didn't take terribly long to relieve the pressure. After shooting about a gallon of cum into the toilet, I had to catch my breath. I washed my hands and I was relieved my cock as my cock calmed down to a softening chubby. I was thinking about Michelle and walked like normal into class, my book bag hanging by my side, forgetting I was late. The door was right up even with the podium. The professor stopped mid-sentence and watched me walk all the way to the center aisle. I sat right in the first row and Michele sat back a row, with her friends. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks when all three of the girls had huge grins and looked from my shorts to my face. I thought I should have kept the book bag in front of me. I sat down and the professor was looking at me. She did not like people coming into class and after the first time she won't let you stay. We had talked after class a few times, so I guess she wasn't too pissed I came in late and interrupted her. I made a wincing face and mouthed, "Sorry." She went on from where I had disrupted.

After class she asked me to stay a minute. I figured she was going to ream me out for walking in late and walking right across the front of the room. She was nice about it, but asked me not to do it again. She leaned in conspiratorially and quietly told me if it happened again to sneak in thru the door in the back and sit at the closest seat. I apologized, "I am really sorry. I was distracted and I just didn't think." She smiled and nodded her head, saying she would see me next Thursday. I really like the class and her, she was a great professor, so I was relieved that I would still be able to chat about the lessons with her.

I stepped out of the building and no one was around. There was no sign of Michelle. I was disappointed for a second. I thought, "She is half your age and just teasing you. Of course she isn't waiting!" I mentally shrugged and left.

I went back to my biology class on Thursday. There were five girls wanting help. Luckily, Michelle was one of them. The tables only seat four, so that meant two had to stand. This happened a lot, just depending how difficult the last class or homework was. Michelle did not sit. I did and didn't want her to sit across from me because it was blatantly obvious she had no bra under her tight top. It looked like she was smuggling Oreos on top of her breast. We started going over the homework, and Michelle moved to look over my shoulder. She pointed out something in my book and then in my class notes.

When she reached over her breast crushed against my shoulder and she turned and look in my eyes as she talked. Her breast was firm, her eyes were sexy as hell, and my cock was instantly hard. We had just started two minutes before, so we had almost 20 minutes before class. The girls usually showed up about twenty minutes before class, and we always went on until class time. I was sure that by class time I would surely go crazy if she did this again. She did. She would press or rub her boob on me every few minutes. None of the other girls seemed to notice. A few times she put her arm around my shoulder and her tit was on my shoulder, inches from my face. I could see it if I glanced to the right at her face. I could see her left boob squashed against my shoulder in my peripheral vision. She was leaning her right arm in, so she was turned a little towards me. When she turned her breast rubbed back and off. I had no idea if what I was saying made sense.

As you can imagine, I was hard and stayed that way the whole time. I thought I had been smarter this time because I wore looser shorts and went commando so my cock would not get trapped. I wasn't uncomfortable. I was a little nervous one of the other girls might notice what she was doing. I thought it was awfully obvious, as often as she did it. Whenever I looked at any of the girls they would look right in my eyes and smile. I suddenly wondered if Michelle had told them about what happened last time. When there was just over five minutes before class, the girls all said that was enough for one day and walked away. Michelle didn't go with them, which made me very happy. I didn't know what to expect. She was behind me and told me, "Spin around and face me." I was happy to and turned right around, without getting up. She looked right down at my cock and broke into a sexy grin. She said, "Oops, I made a mess," while looking down at my lap. I looked down and I had a huge wet spot from pre-cum that was very obvious. My light green shorts contrasted strongly with the dark green wet spot.

I looked down at the spot, back at her, and back to the spot. "You certainly did, missy, what are you going to do about it?" She reached for my hand and pulled me up. I was really hoping she was going to go into the men's room or the ladies and help me with the new problem. She told me I better use my book bag again. As I did she stepped closer and grabbed my cock again. Turned and that pulled me by my cock for an instant. She looked back and grinned that sexy smile. I couldn't wait to see what she was going to do. As I caught up I thought how odd it was she had taken charge from the very first.

She walked us right thru the building and out the back door. There were large bushes on either side. She looked around and walked on the grass around one group oft bushes and disappeared between them and the wall. I followed and pushed my way through the branches. There was a decent sized clear spot back there and an electric meter on the wall. She grabbed my arms and pulled me close, saying, "Kiss me."

I guess my four years in the Army had trained me well. I followed her order and kissed her softly. She turned the kiss passionate. She could really kiss! She pulled away after a second and I missed her lips. Her eyes met mine and my cock throbbed painfully. I knew where I wanted her so I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed down lightly. She did not sink down. She brushed my hand off, and said, "Not this time." That immediately gave me a thrill that there were going to be other times. She reached out, unhooked my belt and grabbed each side my shorts. She bent pulled them down until they fell. She was very close to my cock and it moved when I tensed. She straightened up and said, "Play with my tits." I couldn't wait to. She grabbed my cock and stroked it. I gently cupped her tits and felt the big puffed nipples and I caressed both tits, squeezing softly off and on. My cock was slippery, after sitting turned on so long, so her hands slid and felt fantastic. I always thought I made way too much pre-cum, but I never had a woman even mention it. She was looking at me and stroking me pretty hard and fast. I had to see those nipples!

I could feel her puffy nipples growing harder. I've seen puffy nipples in magazines, but never in person. I reached for her shirt bottom and she grabbed my hand. She grinned and said, "What is the magic word?" When a woman is giving me a hard and fast handjob I am pretty easy.

I urgently said, "Please!" I might have been a little loud. She shushed me. I swear, she shushed me. Her whole areolas puffed out almost as hard as most nipples. They came straight out over a quarter inch off of her very perky tits. I loved rolling them around. She sounded like she was ordering me, "Suck them". I had to bend over pretty far, but again I just did what she wanted. My cock started to stick to her hand, drying up.

Suddenly she bent down, basically pushing my mouth away from those tits, and licked my cock. Her bending had pulled her boobs away, but I reached right back for them as she straightened. I bent again and sucked them. I held one nipple in my lips, surprised at how hard they were. I bit it lightly with my lips and flicked it with my tongue. She moaned. That was music to my ears. I was getting really close to coming and reached for her hand to slow her down and again she brushed me away. She pointed my cock to the side and I came, harder than I could remember coming before. She was milking my cock, which was jetting out like I was the twenty year old. When my cock stopped shooting and got sensitive, she just kept milking it pretty hard. After a few seconds I was moaning and squirming. I wasn't sure if it was ecstasy or torture. I was moaning and she was staring right in my eyes. She said, "What's the magic word?"

When I said, "PLEASE!" it came out almost a scream.

She shushed me, again! She did stop though, thank goodness. I'm not sure if I would have cum again or died. She looked down at my cock, then back up in my eyes. She said, rather curtly I thought, "Put that away and let's go." Once again, I just did what she said. We snuck in the back door of the class and sat side by side. We were pretty late, but it is a two hour class. I quietly slid two desks together so we could be close. We moved our chairs close to each other, sitting shoulder to shoulder.

Michelle reached over and took my left hand, as she was on my left. We sat there listening for about ten minutes, and I was surprised by the holding hands thing. She moved my hand over her lap and used her left hand to deliberately take it out of her right and laid mine palm down on her thigh, slightly on the inside, not even glancing at me. I figured she didn't want anyone to see us looking at each other.

We were sitting on the back row, and the two rows in front of us were empty. I don't know how anyone but the professor could possibly see. Even the professor couldn't possibly see more than our heads and shoulders. I rubbed her thigh lightly and started moving it up more. I only got an inch. Her hand dropped and grabbed mine. She moved it over to my leg and put it down, still never looking. I didn't know what she wanted. She leaned against me and whispered, "Don't look at me. Close your eyes, don't peek."

Now what? She straightened so we were not touching. I heard little rustling noises for a second or two. She leaned back against me and said, "Open your eyes." I did, but nothing had changed. Once again, she took my hand. She only held it for a minute and did the switch hands and lay my hand on her thigh under the desk. Once again I rubbed her thigh for a minute started moving it up. She put it back. I grinned. Okay, and decided to wait. After a minute she reached down and moved my hand about six inches, or what I figured more than halfway home. I stroked her thigh, about two inches up and two inches down. She took my hand, again and moved it a lot further up. I was still touching skin, so I tried to remember if she had tiny shorts on. I moved my hand up two inches and bumped her pussy.

I probably gasped quietly, just out of surprise. I cupped her sex and it was very smooth. I was never with a woman who was cleanly shaven and it felt great. I touched her slit and she gasped quietly, but it probably wasn't surprise. Her pussy was dripping wet. I ran my finger up and down and she spread her legs further. I looked and no one could possibly see under her desk. I ran my finger up and down her pussy lips, lightly on one side, then the same on the other. After a little while she was breathing a bit heavy. I grinned to myself and on this stroke I went up very gently and touched the hood of her clit. She let out a tiny, almost imperceptibly quiet moan. I ran up and down deeper in her slit, gently rubbing over her clit every time. She was definitely breathing heavier now. She leaned on me and said, "Put a finger in me right now!"

Wilco, sergeant, and comply I did. I had to switch hands and reach across my torso with my right. She was very snug, even as wet she was, and I had to go in very slow, pumping deeper every time. I had only slept with women who had a child or two for quite a few years. I hadn't stuck my anything in a 20 year-old for about 20 years. When I pumped my finger all the way in and out slowly a few seconds, She told me, urgently, to put another finger in, so I did. I had to push it in really slowly, because, at 6 foot four I have big hands. I don't think a career of gynecology was going to be a good educational path. I started to gently trying to push two fingers in, and when my pointing finger went in a touch she gasped. She was so tight I was afraid I'd hurt her. I started going in only a little way and pushing it in a little bit more every pump. I suddenly noticed my cock throbbing and was as stiff as a flag pole. I didn't expect any attention and wanted none. I wanted her to concentrate on how I was loving her with my hands. In a little while I had both fingers in. I pushed them in and out for a few seconds, then suddenly pulled them out and moved my hand away.

Onrecess
Onrecess
124 Followers