Teaching, Off To College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered, "Okay, I'm right here." Her eyes met mine and bored into them for several seconds. I had a big smile and hers grew bigger.

In Michelle's afterglow, she was on her back and I was still on top of her. I'm a foot taller, so that doesn't mean my cock was on her. She wasn't ready to do much more than breathe at this point. I was on my hands so I didn't crush her and we were face to face. She obviously wanted to stay just like that. She didn't even want to kiss. She finally spoke in actual sentences. "Oh my god. You better kiss me right now!" We kissed lovingly, not urgently. She stopped, "Make love to me."

I said I have a condom in my shorts and started to move. She grabbed me. "I'm on the pill." I loved hearing those words. I wanted her to feel flesh to flesh and I don't trust the withdraw method. I had dropped onto my elbows kissing, but I went up on my hands and started to move my cock up to give her what she wanted. She reached down and pulled my cock up to her warm wet lips. She rubbed me up and down her sex. My cock wanted to ravage her, but she had said make love. She stopped and whispered softly, "Be gentle, I'm a virgin."

That stopped me. I leaned to the side slightly and lifted one hand to touch her cheek and looked in her eyes. As gently as I could I whispered, "Are you sure you want me to be your first, we could do other things."

"I don't think I'll ever find someone half as gentle and caring as you. It's time." She slid her hand farther down my cock and slowly pulled the head about halfway in. She gave a tiny moan, "Go slow, you are so big. I'm scared it will hurt." I wiggled a little bit and a few moments later pushed the head in a little more. She sounded scared, "Oh, wait, let it stretch me out."

"Have I hurt you?" She shook her head "no" fast. "Sweetheart, the head will pop in soon. Don't be afraid I am going to keep going when it does. It gets easier after that. I promise I won't hurt you. Are you ready to take a little more?" She was so tight I was trying to be as careful as I could. I wanted her to enjoy every second of her first time.

"It feels so good. Go a bit more." I pushed more and the head of my cock was right on the edge of popping past that ring of muscle. She groaned.

"That's the fattest part. Am I hurting you?"

"Kiss me." When I did she rocked he hips up a little and the head popped in. She said, "Oh! Oh!" In a few moments she moaned, "Baby it feels so good." After a moment she said, "Keep going, but slowly." I pushed in a half inch or so at a time giver her time to stretch each time. She was moaning every time. It was so erotic and so tight that I was glad for the pauses so I didn't cum right then. I reached bottom and stopped. "Wait, wait, oh my god I'm stuffed full. I never felt anything like this before. It feels so good. Let me just enjoy for a second."

I felt like I was all the way in or close. She was impossibly tight and impossibly hot. She rocked her hips and I slid in and out an inch or so. She moaned as it went back in that inch. I pulled back and almost out. Her eyes had been closed almost the whole time. I whispered, "Look at me sweetheart. She gave me those beautiful loving eyes. As soon as she did I slid it back in slowly until it kissed bottom. She gave one long groan all the way down. Her voice sounded smoky, "That feels so good! It is so much better than I ever dreamed."

I pulled almost all the way out again and her eyes flared for an instant. She grabbed my hips and pulled, but I went back in slow and I didn't go faster when she pulled. She groaned all the way down. I was in heaven and trying to not get too excited. That meant I had to close my eyes for the next ones, looking into hers was just too much. She pushed my hips up slow and instantly right back down. I followed her hand pressure up and down on my hips. She started pulling harder and I faster. I looked back into her eyes. It was perfect. I kept going a little bit faster, but we were still going real slow. Time was about a second a full pump up and down. Her hips started to move against me, making it go faster. She was moaning and groaning nonstop. She came up fast once as I came down and I bumped bottom harder than I wanted. Some women like that and some hate it. Her eyes flared hard. "Are you okay sweetheart?"

She nodded yes. She smiled that sexy grin and we started going faster, but I slowed getting close to the bottom so we didn't bump hard. I had to close my eyes or I might cum if I kept looking into hers. She said, "Oh lover, it is so good!" We were going at a nice pace. I want her to have a sweet memory of making love her first time.

I said, "Can we try another position?"

She said, "Yeah, but can we come back to this way when I want to?"

"Anything you want sweetheart. I want you to enjoy this."

"Oh am I so enjoying this."

I slid out of bed, grabbed her legs and pulled her side ways slowly. I pulled her legs past on each side of me. She looked a little unsure. When her cute little pussy cleared the edge Of the bed I stepped in, and her legs spread around me. Her pussy was puffed up and open, and so erotic looking. I rubbed up and down her wetness. She moaned. I pushed back in while slowly and as we moved I was pulling her legs up high. When they were up I looked down. I watched my cock going in and out and her lips being pulled out. So fucking hot! I looked up and she was looking at my face. "Look down, sweetheart. Watch my cock making love to you." She looked down and her eyes grew wide.

"Fuck, look how wide your cock has me stretched! Fuck, it looks amazing."

I started going faster and she started moaning more and more. She bit her lip, "Fuck me, lover. Don't stop, just like that. Ohhhh, I'm going to..." And she came again. I was looking right in her eyes. Her eyes rolled all around and she push up hard against me and her legs shook hard.

It was too much and as she wailed I yelled "Ohhhhhhhh, ffuuuuuck!" and came so hard I thought I might pass out. Her pussy was throbbing, milking my cock, squeezing over and over. As she started to relax I slowly pulled out almost all the way and back in slow a few times, milking every drop out.

Her legs were still shaking a little. She wrapped them around me. "Don't pull out! Please just wait." Her hips rocked a little and she groaned loud. "I can feel your cum running down my ass crack." Ohhhh!" I pushed deeper and she squealed. "Ohhhh, fuck! When you pushed a bunch of hot cum ran down and over my butthole!" She was rocking against me, but not enough to move me in or out more than a half inch. I could feel my cock shoving pretty hard against her cervix with every rock. She obviously was one of the women who liked that. In seconds she suddenly gave a moan and rocked really fast. "Oh, Oh! " she stopped rocking and pushing hard for a couple of seconds. Her leg was twitching. "Oh, Tom, I just came a little again!" She had a huge smile and stared into my eyes and maybe my soul. "Stay in lover!"

"I'll stay as long as I can baby." It took a few minutes, but too soon my cock had shrunk almost out. "I'm coming out, sweetheart." Her hand shot down and cupped her sex, pushing my deflated cock out of the way. I was still holding her legs up.

She said "Wait! I don't want it to come out!"

" Should I get a washcloth sweetheart?"

"Yes, please."

I lowered her legs and she sat up to standing with her legs out and her butt against the bed. "I'm going to run some water on the wash cloth, okay?"

She was staring down at her hand like she didn't hear me. I went in, turned the hot water up high and grabbed a clean washcloth. When the water was just past too hot I soaked the washcloth and turned the water down. I hurried back, because they cool off so fast. When I looked, she was leaning forward with her legs askew and he hand tight over her pussy. I stopped, "Oh my god, you are so beautiful!" She looked up for a second and smiled. When I got close she reached and grabbed the washcloth with her other hand. She leaned way over and I followed her down to my knees to see what she was looking at. She put the washcloth under her pussy and took her cupping hand off. She looked at her pussy, or we looked at her pussy, and she squeezed or pushed. A big glob of cum was pushed out and plopped onto the washcloth. We both gasped. She looked up and saw me looking. She grinned sexily. I went, "Ohhh, your pussy is absolutely amazing looking". It was very red, very wet, and pumped up with her labia sticking out and her clit bright red and poking out.

"Wow, it does! Look at that!" She seemed as fascinated as I was. I knelt down pushing her legs to spread them and started to lean forward. Her legs didn't spread. He hand shot down and covered her pussy. "Uh-uh, don't even think about it!"

I pulled her legs together and up as I rose until it raised her butt and swung he lower half onto the bed. She scooted back and I laid down and rolled towards her. I gave her a short kiss and we just laid there looking into each other's eyes. Hers were drawing me in and I could only stare with a stupid grin on my face. Suddenly she seemed to recover and squealed! I was taken by surprise. She swooped over and gave kissed me hard for a minute. "Thank you, baby, that was amazing. I never dreamed... I KNEW you were the right one!" She looked like she just remembered something shocking. Her eyes bored into mine. She narrowed her eyes and asked, "Were you about to lick me down there? For real? Do you do that?"

"I was, and no, I never have. I didn't even think about it. You looked like a dessert." She looked surprised when I said I was going to and even more when I said dessert. She was so cute it hurt. "That was incredible."

She laid her head back, "Oh, you have no idea. I'm not sure I'll ever be able to get out of bed." She looked into my eyes seriously and whispered, "Thank you for being my first."

I was serious, too, "I am honored you chose me, sweetheart.."

We laid there with snuggled together for I don't know how long. I finally started to roll away and stood. "Awww, who told you you could get up?"

"Hmm, I need permission now?"

"I'm sorry, you are now officially my lover and there are certain rules."

I grinned, "Tell me these rules."

"I'll tell you when you need to follow one." She rolled and looked at her clock. "Oh no, it is getting late and I'm very sleepy. Can you stay?"

"I would love to sleep with you in my arms. Geez, that sounded like a bad movie."

"No, I don't think so, I loved the way that sounded. I have to sleep now, spoon with me."

"Is that a rule?"

"Absolutely. I'm sorry."

She rolled onto her side and I looked at her perfect little butt. "o I get to look at your sweet little butt first?"

"No rule against looking."

I grabbed the washcloth from where she dropped it when had I tried to kiss her sweet pussy and the memory mad me smile. I wiped myself off with the cold washcloth and tossed it in the sink. I walked to the back of the bed and grabbed the sheet from the end of the bed, pulled her side up and over her shoulder as gently as I could. I saw her eyes were open and she smiled. I came back around and slid my legs under the sheet pulling my side up. I spooned with her, putting my arm around her and gently cupping her breast. "Hmm, perfect. You feel like you were made to fit there."

She wiggled her butt. "Hmm, maybe I was."

I laid there for a long time, holding her and drinking up the feeling and wishing she was.

She fell asleep after only couple of minutes. I touched my lips to her head as lightly as possible. It was probably a couple of minutes more before I drifting off to beautiful dreams.

Michelle smiled to herself. She was purposely breathing deep and slow so he thought she was asleep. She was very happy. It felt so nice in his arms. The little kiss on my head was so sweet, like a bow on top of the best gift. She gently put her hand over his on her breast. She thought, "Wait till I tell Allison it worked," with a huge smile and finally surrendered to sleep.

I woke up and Michelle was still in my arms. I untangle carefully and went into the bathroom. I washed the washcloth out, washed my sticky cock with it, and washed the washcloth again. After I wrung it out I hung it over her shower curtain rod. I snuck back into bed and spooned Michele. She moved a little and I put my arm over and cupped her breast again. She reached up and put her hand back on mine. Heaven could not be better than this. She is so cute, so sexy and so lovable! I better be careful, she is young and I am not. I woke up and the sun was up. I started to gently pull my hand out. "New rule: You have to cuddle and kiss my neck until I release you."

"Well, if it's a rule..." I kissed her neck softly and caressed and slightly squeezed her breast. I was kissing and sucking on her neck and my cock started getting hard but pointed down. When it pushed, trying to point upwards, Michelle pulled her butt away until my cock flipped up. She pushed her butt against my cock and it pushed between her butt cheeks. I moaned silently, or not, as she heard me and giggled.

"I just remembered another rule: If the lover shoves his cock between your butt cheeks he has to pay the price."

"What's the price?" She pushed me back onto my back and got on all fours over me.

She grinned and said, "This! She reached down and grabbed my cock. Before I could say foreplay she put her wet pussy against me cock. "I've been awake for a half hour remembering last night and I couldn't help rubbing myself a little bit. I need you inside now." She very slowly sunk down on me, stopping a few times to go slowly back up a little and back down." She was very wet, but very tight. In a few seconds she was all the way down. I felt her cervix pressing on my cock. She slowly rose back up and started moving up and down very slowly.

She looked so beautiful it ached. "You are so beautiful! What did I ever do to deserve you?"

She smiled and bent down, put her hand on my cheek and lightly kissed me. She whispered, "Last night was all for me lover, this morning is all for you." She straightened up and rode me a little faster. Her cervix hit my cock every stroke. She said, "Oh fuck! This feels deeper and you feel so huge. I am so full!" She rode me faster and faster as minutes went by.

I grabbed her puffies and said, "Tell me if I'm too rough." I pulled them and twisted them lightly. God, it was beautiful. She was a like a dream. I took hold of her tiny nipples and twisted and pulled. She started to go fast. She was moaning and started dropping herself hard on my cock. I had to grab her breasts. I looked into her eyes and she smiled the sexiest smile of my life. She screamed and stayed down. She rocked her hips and I yelled, "I'm cummmmmiiinnnggg!" She rocked and I thrusted as we came. When we stopped, we were both gasping for air. I still held her breasts.

She looked thoughtful and said, "Hmm, I might have to keep you." I didn't know what to say, I just looked into her eyes and thought how wonderful it would be if she did. I came back to earth and thought how dumb I must be. She is just sowing her wild oats. After some kissing, we got up. I had to leave if I was going to get to work on time. She said, why not shower here? No point in driving all the way home. I got in the shower and the curtain slid back. She was naked and started to climb in. I was struck by her beauty again.

"God, you are so beautiful!" I suddenly realized how many times I had said the same thing. "Have I said that too many times?"

She threw her arms around me and looked up into my eyes. "No, that's required at least twenty times a day. Sorry, it's a rule." I gave her butt a tiny pinch and she squealed with laughter. My hands slid down on her butt and squeezed. We washed and played until I sunk down to sit on the bottom of the tub and I leaned forward, pulling her by her sweet butt until my face was in her sex. I licked and sucked and used my fingers, just having fun, until she came so hard I had to hold her up by her ass. Yum! We got out and dried off. She grabbed my hard cock and pulled me into the bedroom. Her hair was wet and she looked fantastic. She sunk to her knees and looked up at me. "I always wanted to try this." She pushed my cock into her mouth. It looked like it wouldn't fit. That alone would have made me cum if I hadn't a little while before.

She obviously had fun trying different things, she was licking, sucking, tickling my balls, taking just the head in and licking the bottom of my head where it is so sensitive I moaned. She stayed like that and ran her tongue all around the head. She went back to sucking and started using her hand. Unlike every blowjob I ever had before, she was in no hurry. That thought set me off. I was starting to feel the cum rising. I grabbed her head. She looked up and kept slowly sucking, "Sweetheart, I'm going to cum. You can point it at your sexy tits when I cum." She went back to sucking and used her hand to stroke while she sucked. I cried, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" desperately warning her and then blasted into her mouth with a slower, "I'm cumming." that was more like a grunt. Her eyebrows and forehead wrinkled as I shot in over and over. She sputtered around my cock a little bit and swallowed a couple of times. Her forehead was all scrunched up and I thought she hated it. She kept stroking we slowly and sucking on me until I couldn't stand it.

She hopped up and threw her arms around me. "That was so much fun! I could hear you and feel you so I knew exactly what felt good. I swallowed! All of it! I was afraid I'd drown. Was it good?"

"Sweetheart, I couldn't fake an orgasm like that. Your neighbors must think you murdered me. That was the sexiest blowjob of my life, sweetheart."

She pulled back and looked at me, "You call me sweetheart a lot. I love it. It makes me tingle every time." When we finished kissing I got ready for work. She made me share her toothbrush. "I just had your cock in my mouth, we can share a toothbrush this once."

My heart flipped over. Did that mean there would be another time? I had a few minutes so she made me write my class and work schedules out while she wrote her class schedule. I work long shifts all weekend. She looked at the schedules together and said, "Your only class Monday ends at 10. I don't have a class. Maybe you could come over after your class and we can study some more."

I somehow managed not to jump up and holler. I said,"There is literally nothing I would rather do," as calmly as I could. It still came out fast and excited. So much for acting casual.

She got very excited. I'll cook lunch and dinner for us! I can't wait! Bring clothes for Tuesday, we both have classes at 10:30. Bring a toothbrush if you have to. Now go to work! And call me tonight!" I don't know how I drove to work. I could only think of last night and this morning. She wanted me to come back Monday!

It is going to be a long weekend. I drive a bus in a giant retirement community. I'd make a circle around the community, taking 20 minutes or so, then drop everyone at the clubhouse and sit around for 10 minutes. I usually talked with the other bus drivers, but today I kept zoning out. One of my friends asked me if I was alright and I said I had a long night. Boy, did I have a long night. I called when I got home and we talked. It was fun, we just talked like very good friends or sweethearts, no, good friends! Next thing I knew almost an hour had passed. I told her I worked until 11 on the weekend and I wouldn't call and keep her up. I found out it was a rule I call every day. Man these rules were tough! I called ever day and it went the same I didn't have to get up real early, so we talked and said we would cut it short. Saturday it was over 45 minutes short and Sunday 55. It didn't seem possible we were on that long.