Hitchhiker

Story Info
Emily decides its California or bust.
2.2k words
3.83
22.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily decided she had enough. She just lost her dad which was a staggering loss, they hunted and fished together, and she could turn a wrench with the best of them. It didn't take long to find out what creeps her relatives were and how willing they were to take advantage.

At 19 and very attractive, she thought of herself as movie star material, if only she could get to California. She needed a stake that she was sure she could get from Uncle Fred. She knew she would have to do something for her uncle, so she had to see him in person. And so, our story begins.

To get to my uncle, I needed bus fare, at least 40 bucks. I hated it, but I went to brother Billy. My brother just looked at me, took his pants off, sat in his computer chair, and opened his legs.

"Well, how bad you want it?"

I took off my blouse and Bra and knelt between his legs. That's how he liked it, me topless, so he could play with my tits while I sucked. He was going to make me earn my 40 bucks. He rubbed his cock in my face and slapped me with his half-hard cock. Reaching down, he twisted my nipples till he was sure they hurt. After a good ten minutes of torment, he shoved it in my mouth, hand on the back of my head, mouth-fucking me. It always took a while to get him off, and he kept pulling it out of my mouth and slapping my face with it to make it last longer. He couldn't hold on any longer. He shot his load on my face, laughing as he did it. Throwing 40 dollars on the floor.

I scrambled to pick up the money as well as my blouse and bra. I washed my face, grabbed the bag I had packed earlier, and headed for the bus station.

I arrived at my uncle's early in the morning.

"Your wanting money?"

"Yes, uncle."

"I can spare 500 if you're up to it," he said with an evil laugh.

"I'll do it, uncle," I replied.

They went into the kitchen and had breakfast, then headed into my uncle's playroom. He pointed to a kneeling device in the middle of the room. I stripped and went and knelt in the device. It was made, so I was bent over at the waist, my elbows resting on pads. This gave my ass maximum exposure.

My uncle came up behind me and pressed his cock against my asshole.

I closed my eyes and held my breath as he pushed into me. I whimpered. He slapped my ass.

"Scream, you little bitch." as he drove it in.

It hurt so bad I almost passed out. I screamed for him. I knew he liked it to hurt. Feeling his cock up my ass was turning me on. He finally dumped his load up my ass and pulled out. He handed me 250 and started to walk out.

"The rest," I wailed.

"Clean it up," he replied.

He was always an SOB. I thought as I got on my knees and started licking his cock. He jammed it into my mouth and held me in place while he face fucked me till he came, making me swallow. He handed me the rest of my money.

I got cleaned up, dressed, and headed out, so glad to be clear of relatives. Rather than spend any money, I decided to hitchhike to the train station a couple of hundred miles away. It wasn't long before an 18 wheeler picked me up.

The driver, Ed, seemed like a very nice guy in his fifties, with a bit of a belly but a charming personality. I took a liking to him right away. It seems he was headed almost a thousand miles further west and told me I was more than welcome to ride a further down the road with him. After dark, he stopped at a motel and told me, "I was more than welcome to sleep in the truck if I wished."

I decided to share a room with him. He took his shower first, then I took mine. I came out of the bathroom naked and climbed into bed with Ed.

"You don't have to do this, you know."

"I know," I answered, fishing under the covers for his cock.

I wrapped my hand around his semi-hard cock, and it quickly grew, then I did what I liked doing the most and wrapped my mouth around it. Ed groaned and quickly flipped me around, and we ate each other. It was slow and sensual, neither of us rushing, I experienced several low-level orgasms he erupted in my mouth, and I eagerly swallowed his cum. I was surprised at how fast he recovered. He soon entered me and gave me the fuck of my life. Three screaming orgasms, and he still kept plowing, knowing how to really excite me. He was obviously an experienced lover. I gave him a good morning blowjob before going to breakfast. Ed handed me a piece of paper with a neatly written phone number on it'

He told me, "if I made it to LA to call him, he had some good friends there." Ed let me off before the weigh station.

The weather was nice. I was enjoying walking for a while. Suddenly, I felt someone grab me and drag me under an overpass. I was quickly manhandled and stripped to my panties and bra. There were six nasty, rough older men quickly going through my Jeans, pulling out my money.

"No!" I screamed, "give me my money."

"How about you suck a little dick, we give you your clothes back." The leader said laughing

It disgusted me, but I had no choice.

I got on my knees and asked, "Who was first?"

Those were some of the most disgusting dicks you could ever imagine putting in your mouth, but I got it done. The leader threw my clothes at me and gave me back twenty bucks of my money.

I was filthy, and I needed a shower badly, I wandered into a truck stop and some old trucker asked me for a blowjob when I walked past.

I told him "no I wasn't a working girl," he then apologized and offered to buy me dinner. I told him, "I needed a shower first."

He said, "come on," and I snuck in the shower with him.

Once in the shower, he knelt behind me and began licking my ass, what a turn on. He stuck his tongue up my ass and I almost lost it. Talk about experiencing something new. He was a strong dude he picked me up and slid me down on his cock, he stood with me on his cock bouncing me up and down on it. It didn't take long to orgasm, all in all, it was good sex.

We had dinner in the truck stop diner, he suggested: "that I might try hooking till I got my money back." He said, "The word of a talented cocksucker would spread like wildfire."

He was right, by the time it was early morning I had my money back plus a couple of hundred more. Tired as I was, I figured I better get the hell out of there, so I was back on the road again headed west.

I was picked up by a very nice couple who took me another couple hundred miles. They let me out at a nice diner and I had breakfast, then back on the road. Another couple picked me up looking like money. The wife was checking me out all through the drive. She was a beautiful lady. I fell asleep and woke up pulling into their driveway.

"Why don't you come in, have some dinner, a shower and spend the night?"

The offer was too good to be true. Fantastic dinner more drinks than I needed then my host Janet lent me a nighty to wear and invited me down to the living room for a nightcap. My nighty was short and a little revealing, but what the hell.

Janet's husband Ben handed me a drink as soon as I came down, I realized he could see my tits clearly through the nighty I was wearing.

Janet entered the room and might as well have been naked. What a knockout body she had. I couldn't help staring, She came and sat next to me. We talked for a while, and she leaned in and kissed me, I was a little surprised, but I kissed her back. She began caressing my boob. I liked that I reached for hers, it was like a ripe melon. She shifted to her knees between my legs and began to pull my panties off, I didn't stop her, I looked at her husband, he just smiled. She had my panties off and pulled my ass forward on the couch, then buried her face in my pussy. I've had my pussy eaten before but never like this, I utterly lost count of orgasms she finally made me get on my knees on the couch ass pointing out and ate me doggy style what a complete turn on finally she stood behind me and I felt a smack on my ass I jumped then another then she began seriously paddling my ass it was unbelievably hot I've never been paddled before and it was so intense. Janet then took off her nighty and went over and sat on her husband's cock, her back was to him her legs spread wide, I could see her pussy on full display with his cock entering her. Being a polite guest, I crawled over between their legs and began licking her pussy, a first for me but pretty sure not my last. I started licking her juices off his cock as it slid in and out he pulled out and came all over her pussy and belly, I eagerly licked it up.

The next morning I felt so good. I thanked Janet for the experience and told her, "I would never forget it."

Her husband drove me out to the highway and thanked me, said that "Janet needed that."

I was lucky, caught a great ride clear to Arizona, I was rapidly advancing. That's when I hit a snag, a bunch of bikers. I will not mention the name. They stopped and picked me up along the highway and took me to their hangout. I wasn't pleased, but I went along. The bike leader drug me into a back room, laid on the bed naked, and told me to get him off. I did what I do best and sucked him hard, then rode him till he came. All I wanted to do was get the hell out of there. We went back out and joined the group, where he told me "I would be his pussy for a week, then he would pass me around."

Keep me and pass me around like hell. The one thing I'm better at faking than an orgasm is drinking. About two in the morning, I crept outside and picked a bike I liked. They almost all had the keys in them. I noticed the bike I grabbed had an ar15 strapped to it. I grabbed as many of the keys as I could and hit the road. I had spent many hours riding dirt bikes with dad. As the sun was just rising, I spotted an outcropping off to my left. All I could think of is Ill teach them to fuck with a country girl.

I found a good spot and set up the AR, I was on the shooting team in the past and was a dead shot, I saw the group approaching I took out the lead bike with a shot to the front wheel. The leader rode up, pulled his helmet off, tucked it under his arm, and looked around. My round hit his helmet, I swear he peed himself. He sent out flankers, a few well-placed rounds discouraged them, and they retreated. The open terrain was their enemy. The leader wasn't done yet, so I put a round in his gas tank, his bike erupted, knocking him to the ground. He was demoted on the spot as a rather large dude took control, made the former leader ride bitch as they headed back the way they came.

I hid the AR as well as I could and headed on down the road, When I hit LA I was lost. I called my trucker buddy (the first one to pick me up) He told me to call if I ever got to LA.

He laughed and told me "how surprised he was I made it and gave me a couple of numbers."

The one number he trusted me to keep to myself. I promised I would. I knew Ed was a nice guy, but his friends laid it on for me, I had a place to sleep was well-fed, I felt like I was among friends. The "secret" number was a producer, believe it or not. He agreed to meet with me, liked what he saw, and set me up for a screen test. Well, here I am on the set of my first movie. A dream.