Teaching Those Tits

Story Info
Husband abuses wife's gorgeous tits.
1k words
3.96
30k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teaching Those Tits

You stand in an air-conditioned room, naked with your legs spread and your hands behind your head. You are blindfolded, but you can feel my eyes roaming over your naked body, visually feasting on your bared breasts. The cool air wafts over your pussy, mixing with the wet heat emanating from it.

Suddenly, you feel my hands from behind, running lightly round your waist. The smooth fingertips dip downward, teasing your inner thigh. Just. Where. It. Meets. Your. V. You shudder and, involuntarily, your hips buck slightly, begging me to touch your expectant clit. Then my fingers glide away, tracing your bare skin slowly...slowly...slowly up to your tits. I run my hands all over your breasts, a slow ballet of intricate and exquisite gentleness all over the naked flesh of your breasts...but never touch your nipples.

You breathe heavily, nipples hard as pebbles, aching to be touched, rigid and cold in the chill air. You can feel the rigidity of your teats, throbbing and aching to be touched, standing on end and sticking out from the cold and the anticipation.

I stop. Step back and away. Your breathing slowly returns to normal, your nipples begin to soften.

In a flash, I take your right nipple into my hot mouth and suckle on it. Hard. Swirling it with my tongue, massaging it, playing with it. You groan in pleasure, at the beautiful and sudden and focused attention on your nipple. All your senses seem to centre on that one spot on your body, which seems to have a direct link to your pussy which starts to moisten anew.

My right hand finds your left nipple, playfully flicking it and pinching it softly.

You moan some more and arch your back, silently begging me to punish your nipples.

You don't have to wait long. I play with your nipples until they are both painfully hard. Pinching them feels as if I am squeezing my own hard-muscled cock, they are so hard!

I then take a coat hanger and place the clamps onto your nipples. You gasp in pain as I use my fingers to further pinch your nipples till they are flattened under the clamps. The pain shoots little electric shocks through your breast, drawing air from your lungs and sending little messages of pain and pleasure all the way down to your pussy.

I pull the hanger out by its hook, yanking your tits away from your body. The pain from your nubs sprints all the way down to your pussy in waves, a fire igniting a river of pleasure that seeps out of your shorn labia.

I force you to bend over at the waist and add weights to the hanger. With your hands still behind your head, you struggle to maintain your balance as your breasts are slowly drawn further from you. Like water-filled balloons, you can feel their pendulous weight pulling from your body, ending in little white-hot nubbins that are your tortured teats.

Without any warning, you feel my cock at your lips and hurriedly take them in. You endeavour to make my cock feel oh-so-good because if you don't, you feel the agonising pain of your nipples being pulled. At one point, when I feel slightly bored by your monotonous sucking, I reach down and squeeze the hanger clamps even more, drawing a muffled scream from your mouth which I then plug completely by stuffing my cock entirely into your mouth and down your throat. I pinch and pull at the agonized nipples while tears fill your eyes.

After a few minutes of cock-sucking, I release your nipples. The blood rushing back in makes you almost double over in pain But I yank you back upright by your hair, making you kneel down while I grab your tits and squeeze them, or finger-fuck your pussy. At the same time, I play with your naughtily distended clit, pausing to have you serve my cock again with your mouth.

Then I tie you spread-eagled to the bed. You will know what it feels like to be laid bare, naked and stretched like a sacrificial slut for my sadistic pleasure.

I call you hurtful names and insult you, all the while rubbing my cock over your face and pinching your exposed clit.

Cheap slut. Fuck slave. Disgusting cum-bucket. Filthy, naked whore. Shameless cunt.

You cry out in pain, tears running down your cheeks as the pain inflicted by my fingers causes your pussy to writhe in pain and...become even wetter. You cry in humiliation, smelling my cock as it smears your tears, your saliva and my pre-cum all over your pretty face.

You beg for mercy, pleading for the pain and humiliation to stop, promising to suck me. I just stuff your mouth with my cock, or maybe my underwear, and pinch you harder.

Being blindfolded, the frequent smacks of your breasts come as painful surprises, making you gasp in pain, before bringing fresh tears to your eyes. Yet, your pussy gets wetter and wetter!

When I feel like it, I make you cum by twiddling your clit, the pleasure shooting up your body. I twiddle you clit, faster and faster, with almost reckless ferocity. I keep twiddling your clit again and again until your over-stimulated genitals can take it no more. Then I flick your oh-so-sensitive clit until you lie completely exhausted on the bed, sobbing with pleasure and pain.

Then it will be my turn. You will have no choice but to suck me until I am hard again, no matter how drained you are. You will be forced to kiss my cock and suck me until I cum all over your face. I will use my cock to paint my cum all over your face, scooping up the excess to feed to you. Then, you will adoringly wash and lick my cock to make sure it is nice and clean.

THE END