All Comments on 'Teach's Darq Secrets'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Come On!

I sincerely hope you write more chapters, I would love to see how he found out who she was, and how he would work his plan. Please let us see how they fall in love, as always, Tara, a really intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please continue, your approach is different but very intriuging . It is indeed a compeling tale looking forward to your update.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
One word for this story:

WOW! I loved your telling of the tale, sweet and erotic yet filled with mystery. I hope you will continue! Thank you.

blackduchessblackduchessover 11 years ago
please continue

and don't leave us hanging. Love it!

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
good

i want more of this story, kind wants u to have his baby for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Please continue this story!! It borders closely with my own fantasy and I positively NEED to know how it turns out!!! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!!

Please, you have to continue this story. I love your work and waited anxiously for every installment of The Arrangement. I see that you have been writing a lot of stories lately so I hope you have room in your imagination to continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You are a fabulous writer!!! Your development of the male-female tension is outstanding. Nobody gets me reading quite the way you do. I hope you keep sharing your wonderful gift with us.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Your ability to convey the erotic buildup between people is right on the mark. Sexy, erotic and just plain old hot

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

This is one hot and very erotic story. I love the build- up and the thoughts conveyed. Keep writing.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
VERY hot

Interesting idea for 2 people to meet where the woman wants a baby this much; that added to the intensity. Good detail in her reactions as well as hinting at the online back-and-forth they had. It suggests much more without giving too much away, which is the right balance of mystery without keeping too much unknown.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES