Teah Jones: The Edge of Rectum

Story Info
Teah hemorrhages while visiting friends and family.
2.3k words
3.25
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hance and his wife Teah went to Tom and Gina's condominium in Atlanta, which was a timeshare.

But first they stopped to visit Hance's parents.

Teah, ditsy as ever, thought that a timeshare was a special period within a company where the employees shared extra and overtime hours.

Hance loved Teah for who she was, but sometimes he honestly believed that there was nothing between her ears but cotton balls and pillow stuffing.

Teah had been the same since Hance had met her: always hungry, always whining, and always spending more time in the bathroom than any other place.

Teah had the kind of ass like a mare. She had thick thighs and a tiny waistline.

Teah liked to wear tight clothes from clothing line catalogs. She wore a little black dress to show off her big ass. It was a stretch knit dress with cap sleeves, and she'd have to pull it down whenever she sat down.

She wore platform sandals; her toenails were black.

Teah's Southern Belle version of a timeshare was discussed by Teah at dinner with Hance's well-to-do parents; she was later corrected by Mrs. Jones.

Hance's mother couldn't stand Teah. She thought that Teah was sultry and dressed too provocative.

"So what do you do?" asked Mrs. Jones.

Teah smiled, showing her gapped front teeth.

"I'm a model," she said.

"What kind of model?" asked Mr. Jones.

Hance looked to his wife, hoping she wouldn't say anything to get them both ejected from the house.

"I'm an Internet model," Teah said. "Hance is my manager. He says that I have potential."

Mrs. Jones said, "Not like those floozies in those rap videos, showing their half-naked bodies."

"Disgraceful," Mr. Jones added.

Hance said, "Dad, Mom. Teah has a gift."

"What kind of gift?" Mr. Jones asked.

Teah leaned toward Hance's right ear.

"I have to use the bathroom."

"Upstairs, second door on the right."

Teah excused herself and stood. She cut a low fart as she walked away in her little black dress that show off her big ass.

Mr. Jones couldn't help but stare.

"Did she break wind?" Mrs. Jones asked Hance.

"Mom, please."

"I don't like her, Hancebridge. All she's going to do is drag you down. I know girls like her. They like to trap men with a baby. Then, the man's life is ruined."

Mrs. Jones nodded her head and dropped her fork.

"I'm not having it," Mrs. Jones said. She looked to Hance's father. "I'm not going to let that floozy ruin my child's reputation and career."

"That's not polite," Mr. Jones told her.

"I don't care," Mrs. Jones almost shouted.

Teah returned to the table.

"You're out of toilet paper."

"Did you use it all on your big behind?" Mrs. Jones asked Teah.

Hance looked to Teah. Teah only smiled.

"I heard what you said about me, Mrs. Jones."

"She didn't mean it," Mr. Jones cut in.

"I heard what you said to her," Teah continued.

Mr. and Mrs. Jones let Teah have the floor.

"I know you think that I'm not right for your son. But, you're wrong. We fit together."

Teah interlocked fingers with Hance, displaying her huge, diamond wedding ring.

"Your son is my king. He treats me like a queen."

Hance smiled at her. Teah smiled back.

"I don't ever have to want for anything. And once his online business is up and running, we're going to start a family."

Mrs. Jones looked to Hance, astonished.

"You're going to have children with this woman?"

"Mom, give Teah a chance."

"She broke wind in front of us!" Mrs. Jones said.

"Like you don't," Teah replied, snappy. "It is a perfectly normal bodily function, and you're sitting around here acting like you fart out rainbows."

"How dare you!" Mrs. Jones said.

Hance lowered his eyes. Mr. Jones grinned.

"Let me ask you a question," Teah said. "Has your husband ever seen you poop?"

Mrs. Jones looked to her husband. Mr. Jones took a sip of his red wine.

"What did you say to me?" Mrs. Jones asked.

"Has he ever seen you shit?" Teah said.

"Shit?!" Mrs. Jones asked, appalled.

Mr. Jones chuckled softly.

"Yes," Teah said plainly. "Take a dump. Defecate. Have a bowel movement. Drop a deuce. Doo doo."

"Why are you talking about this?!"

"Because, your son watches me poop."

"Oh my God," Hance lowered his head.

"And he likes it."

"You're a disgusting human being!"

"Well, so are you if you've ever taken a shit."

"Not with my husband watching me!"

"Well," Mr. Jones began, and laughed. "There was that one time when you were constipa--"

When Mrs. Jones looked at Mr. Jones, he refrained from talking. Teah nodded her head in disgust.

"You're not going to let your husband speak at his own dinner table?" Teah asked Mrs. Jones.

"Not to you," Mrs. Jones said. "Not to some tight dress-wearing Southern floozy who doesn't even know the proper definition of a time share."

Teah looked away with her arms folded.

"Hance, get your mom."

"That's enough," Mr. Jones said.

Dinner continued, but it was awkward.

Teah and Hance's mother took jabs at each other and turned every topic into a bickering match about who was the classier woman who had Hance's respect.

When Hance's conservative mother had enough of Teah's bougie behavior, she sent Teah on her way.

Teah thought his mother was just a hater.

---------------------------

It was nighttime, around 8:30pm.

Hance was driving to Tom and Gina's condo. Teah was listening to the DJ on the radio.

She laughed so hard that she loosened something inside of her that was sizeable, firm, warm and smelly that had been stored in her intestines for a few days.

When they got off Interstate 95, Hance saw Teah holding her belly. Her body bent like an archer's bow in her tight dress. Teah felt a warm, crotch-widening mass moving down toward her rectum.

Her asshole released a Silent, But Deadly fart. Her toes curled and her face contorted in discomfort.

Teah held her tummy and tightened her ass cheeks.

Her asshole itched and perspired as she fought off the sudden urge to power-piss. Teah moaned because the log of shit felt huge in her butthole; a warm tingle caused goose bumps to form over her soft skin.

"I gotta dookie," Teah said softly, but by that time, the scent had already hit Hance's nose.

"What did you eat?" Hance asked.

Her gapped 2 front teeth showed in her half-smile.

"Macaroni and cheese."

"How much?" Hance dared to ask.

"The whole pan," Teah said apologetically.

"That's greed," he said. "Just plain fucking greed."

Teah just ate because food was there and because food went right through her.

Hance was thinking of taking her greedy-ass to the hospital; maybe the delivery room was the ideal place for her, since she once passed a stool the size of her own wrist.

When they got to Tom and Gina's place, Teah was walking like she had a kick ball between her knees.

"It hurts," she whined as they got to the front door.

Gina invited them in.

Teah sat on the sofa, legs crossed, like that abrasive sensation to pass a bowling ball didn't exist.

Teah knew if Gina found out that she had to shit, the answer would be 'no' or 'go outside'.

Teah had to play it off, and then 'sneak-a-dump' when Gina wasn't around.

But, Teah's ass belches were building in pressure and it hurt her tummy.

When Teah broke wind a few times, Gina had a feeling what Teah was about to ask.

After 20 minutes of gassing them out, Teah gathered the courage to ask Gina to use her bathroom.

"Number 1 or number 2?" Gina asked.

"I gotta dookie," Teah lightly stepped in place, like she'd split open where she stood.

Usually, Gina told Teah to go outside and poop.

"Go ahead," Gina said. "It's all yours."

Teah ran upstairs, and then came back down.

"It's locked, Gina!"

Gina smiled.

"Tommy is still installing the ceiling fan."

Teah gave Hance her typical you need to do something about this look. Hance went up and told Tom that Teah had to go to the bathroom.

Tom got out the liquid drain opener and the toilet auger. Gina appeared in the doorway.

"Your wife is down there hemorrhaging."

Teah was on the sofa, hunched on her right side, doing what sounded like Lamaze breathing.

Teah got up, moaned and pulled that tiny black dress over her slightly exposed ass cheeks.

On the way up, she said, "I gotta go bad."

Hance watched her hold her big booty with her right hand and her belly with her left. Teah waddled into the bathroom and lightly stepped in place while she hunted for her favorite magazines in a nearby rack.

Hance shut the door and sat next to the toilet tank.

He watched his wife moan and wiggle as she removed her platform sandals; her ass seemed to throb with life, or maybe it was Hance's blood-filled cock.

Hance kept his eyes on her butt crack; something fat and brown was bound to pop out of there.

When Teah acquired 3 magazines, she stood still for a second, probably to squeeze the load back up there.

Then she let her black thong fall to her ankles and she stooped down. She held on to the sink and like a frog she bounced a bit.

Tender skin creases around her anus swelled forth with erotic life and pushed outward a bit.

When pee dripped from below, Teah shot up, lifted the toilet cover and franticly pulled the tiny dress up to her navel. With her donkey thighs fully exposed, she lowered her bubble butt onto the softest mink seat cover she ever felt.

She peed in a steady stream for about 10 seconds.

She spread her toes on the soft mink throw rug.

She slanted forward, elbows on her knees while she flipped through one of the three magazines.

At the angle from which Hance sat, he had to lean inward and look between her plump cheeks with a pen light to better view her beautifully swelled anus.

Teah's body shuddered when the sound of creamy macaroni salad being stirred filled her ears.

The thick piece of shit was making its debut.

Hance aimed his pen light up into that dark aperture that housed her asshole and was startled by the head of a monstrous sub roll turd.

The dark, hideous mound was creeping down, crackling like burning plastic. It stretched her hole to the size of a 50-cent piece. It peeked out about a half inch, and then it was sucked back up there.

Teah moaned with pleasure and pissed again. She clinched up very tight then relaxed her asshole muscles for another effort. She bore down and peed; her anus and pussy bulged and the turd pushed outward.

The poop showed no indication of snapping off as Teah pinched her anus; it remained clay-like at the tip as she clinched up and took it back in.

Her pussy lips were open and dripping with creamy white secretions from the pressure down there.

"Good Lord," Teah sprayed air freshener. "My shit stinks." Hance only dared to prod the skin around her anus with his finger. She released the spray can and bore down, pressing out the shit promptly. It was out about a good inch, and then vanished back inside her.

Teah pushed, peed like crazy and made a beastly sound. Once again the giant turd peeked out of her.

It was bumpy, distorted like a tree branch. She sucked it back up. She gave another gentle push.

It slid down some more this time, having some pigments of light brown; it had black blotches and even swirls of green! Crackling intensified as the fat shit protruded. Then, she sucked it back up!

"It's too big," she whined.

Her anus was shut up tight, and there was a mound on the left side; it was that big log, slowly making its way down for another putrid appearance.

"Let it come..." Hance said dearly to her.

Just as soon as Hance was about to say "out" the shit popped back out with a foul whisper.

Teah spread her cheeks and allowed the monster to smooth out; it was full of knots and curves, and she broke it off at about 7 inches.

But, the hemorrhaging was not over.

Out popped the start of another firm burden.

She rocked and grunted in great effort, pushing out a steamy 4 incher. The last one made her anus bunch inward. She tried to break it off, but it was solid.

Hance quickly looked at her sweaty distorted face and knotting toes. She put her head down, chin at her chest. She was up on her toes and pushing.

Teah reached for the sink before her and her ass lifted from the toilet just a bit.

Her logs of shit were stinky; Hance felt weak. His cock filled with stroke-anticipatory pre-cum. When the last turd left her butt, Hance soaked the front of his pants with sharp spurts of warm sticky fluid.

It plopped quietly below.

The head of his cock was numb and sensitive.

"I just gave birth," Teah said and wiped.

Teah looked at the fat turds in the toilet water.

"That one looks like a cigar," she pointed.

Teah saw Hance in a fetal position by the toilet.

"Did you bust a nut?"

Hance's only response was a pleasured groan.

Teah ran warm water. She took a wash rag from the nearby rack and wet it, along with a bar of soap.

"Macaroni and cheese bounded me up. It was the thick kind that my mom makes."

Teah lathered a soapy rag and scrubbed between her ass cheeks. She looked at the brown stain amidst white soap lather. She scrubbed the stain away.

"I didn't know I had to shit that bad, Hance."

Teah used another wet rag to rinse her ass crack clean. She pulled up her thong and pulled down her dress. She stepped back into her platform sandals.

"Come on, baby."

She helped Hance up.

"Was it a boy or a girl?" Hance asked.

"Spank your monkey," Teah said. "Not my shit."