All Comments on 'Team-Building'

by RCscrudato

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

RCscrudato is incapable of writing unexciting porn. His situations are so kinky. It also helps that his male characters are straight but in the process of discovering male on male sex. I will not call it gay; it isn't gay, it is same sex. A modern approach to living.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Wild

Great story. Hopefully there is MUCH more to CUM! So many possible story lines. Excellent writing w unexpected twists.

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentabout 3 years ago

Inspired brilliance of the supreme pornographer: no kink left unbent.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 3 years ago

Great story and being a mainly gay bisexual it was nice read a story that included an equally highly sexed female in the mix. Being a voyeur is almost as sexy as being a participant. Will there be a follow up?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WOW. Chapter 2? More oral sex for the wife woul be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the twists these two went through, hope there’s a sequel 😎

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing story. Super hot and very realistic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very hot

avatarofenlightenmentavatarofenlightenmentover 2 years ago

RCscrudato maintains the silence of God. When will there be a fresh revelation?

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Really well written. Thoroughly enjoyed this.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

WOW !!! Fantastic story !!! Not only is it hot but the twist at the end is excellent. One excerpt that really hit hard with me is:

"You put his cock in your mouth, and I can see you liked it. You need to be punished."

Yes, that's me. I truly want my wife to find out about my gay activities and to "punish" me by fucking me deep & hard with her black dildo. Then I want her to watch as my gay lover fucks me with his big beautiful cock.

With the twist at the end, please continue. I'm sure all of us horny readers want to know what happens next.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

An additional comment to the one I just posted -- please continue and tell us what happens when Bob and Jim tell Vince and Jack that they engage is the same gay sex at the office. A hot orgy foursome is next.

hothardnwethothardnwetover 1 year ago

Best. Story. Ever. I am so living up to my name right now. My cock is hard, my cunt is sloppy wet. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRCscrudato@RCscrudato
If I wanted to put information down I would not have chosen that ridiculous name. BUT I also submit stories to storiesonline.net which has a more realistic policy about age. I also post on storiesonline.net (a more enlightened site) under the name, familylove1954.