Team Fly Kicks Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it was beginning to slide out, albeit slowly, Tegan grabbing it before it came out all of the way, causing Dakota to whimper. Understanding she'd had enough Tegan then pulled that cock all the way out, and then after admiring it for a few long seconds she took it into her mouth and began sucking it clean, but only when she was sure that Dakota was watching her.

"Fuck, you're such a slut." Dakota half groaned, half laughed.

"I don't remember hearing you complaining." Tegan briefly replied, before returning to sucking the dick.

"I wasn't." Dakota smiled softly.

Only too happy to return it with a smile of her own Tegan continued making a show out of cleaning that toy for a few long seconds, before she tossed it aside and then laid down next to her friend and stared at her hopefully. Meanwhile Dakota blushed and turned onto her back with a hard to read expression on her face. Not that Tegan could blame her.

After all, it had been an eventful night, and who knows where they stood with each other now, or what this would mean for the future? Of course, Tegan knew what she wanted. She always had, but she knew more clearly now than ever before. And unlike Dakota, she wasn't afraid to ask for it. She just hoped it was what they both wanted.

"So, can we be Team Fly Kicks again?"

There was a long pause, and then Dakota bit her lip, and replied, "I don't know."

Another long pause, and then Tegan softly pushed, "We can do anything you want."

Which caused Dakota to raise an eyebrow, and then questioned, "Really?"

"Really." Tegan confirmed with a bright smile.

"Well..." Dakota smiled evilly, "Maybe if you do anything I want... then yeah, we can be Team Fly Kicks again."