Team Fly Kicks Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that it was hard for Tegan to think coherently, as she was just lost in a sea of ecstasy she never wanted to end. Especially given that Dakota's fingers had stretched out her arse hole to the point where the other girl wasn't even licking her back door. No, she was pushing it right inside and sliding her tongue around her rectum, and not even the nastiest of her ex-boyfriends had tried that, making this yet another new sensation.

Combined with the fact that Dakota was curling her fingers to hit her G-spot and rubbing her clit with her thumb just kept her on cloud nine for what felt like an eternity. Also again, this was her dear friend Dakota Kai doing like the kinkiest shit ever to her.

Dakota hadn't tried anal before, but apparently she was missing out. The anal fingering was meant to be more of a punishment than anything else, but when Tegan loved every second of it, it pushed Dakota to try something even more nasty and depraved. Because it was one thing to use fingers, but her tongue on that hole? Or in this case, in that hole?

It was truly disgusting, and yet for some weird reason she couldn't get enough of it. Especially as it made Tegan blast off like a rocket, which was another thing which gave her a twisted sense of delight. So much so if anything she tried to push her tongue deeper into Tegans ass. Which sadly was impossible, but that didn't stop her from trying even harder.

Namely by thrusting her tongue in and out of Tegan's butt hole, meaning that even if she didn't succeed in going deeper it did mean that she was literally ass fucking another girl with her tongue, and there was definitely something to be said for that. Especially as she was busy hammering Tegan's slutty little cunt with her fingers, which her fellow female wrestler was squirting all over.

Which made Dakota confident that she could literally fuck Tegan into unconsciousness, something which was very, very tempting to do. However her own body was aching for attention, and after what she had just given her alleged friend, it shouldn't take much to get her to return the favour.

So she slowly bought Tegan down from her high, and then pulled back to admire her handiwork, namely the exhausted sweaty body of another female wrestler. Which was different to the last time she had left Tegan laying, but it was a lot more satisfying. Especially when her former friend turned back around and stared at her sheepishly for a few long seconds, which was so cute.

Better yet, she then grabbed Dakota and pulled her into a passionate kiss, clearly not caring that she was tasting her own ass hole in the process. God, Tegan was such a slut. Which was exactly what Dakota needed right now. Oh yes, she needed a little lesbian slut to fulfill the needs she'd kept secret all this time.

At first it seemed promising, Tegan pushing her upwards and towards the bed while stripping her clothes frantically, Dakota wanting to return the favour and she wanted to feel bare flesh against bare flesh. She got her wish, and in what felt like a matter of seconds they were falling into bed with each other completely naked, their most sensitive parts, rubbing together.

However, after that Tegan seemed to take the time worshiping her body way too seriously. And Dakota hadn't even asked for that! Or anything really, to be fair. Which was a mistake she was happy to correct, but it didn't do any good, Tegan driving her crazy with gentle touches until she thought she was literally going to lose it.

Tegan did admittedly get a little carried away. After all, savouring Dakota's lips and breasts were perfectly normal. Expected and encouraged, even. And Dakota didn't exactly complain about spending several long minutes making out, before Tegan made her way downwards. The other woman especially didn't object to the other girl worshiping her tits, Tegan slowly kissing her way up one and taking a nipple into her mouth.

She then kissed her way downwards, and up the other to repeat the process, before going back and forth. Which was pretty normal stuff, especially as she increased the force of the licking and sucking, and bought her hand up to cup one nipple more firmly into her mouth, while playing with the other one.

What wasn't so normal was she went straight passed Dakota's pussy and down one long leg to her feet. From the way that she was whimpering it was clear that Dakota was ready for more, but after everything which had happened between them Tegan had a sudden urge to torture her former friend.

Oh yes, which was why she spent a few long minutes not only going from foot to foot and covering them in kisses, but she actually took each of them into her mouth and sucked on it. Then just as it looked like she was about to show the other wrestler some mercy by kissing her way up the other leg she went straight passed Dakota's twat again and instead swirled her tongue around her navel.

This finally got Dakota to whimper, "Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, seriously? Stop fucking teasing me Tegan and fuck me! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! AH FUCK! Oh please, mmmmmmmmmmmm, please fuck me. I don't care how, just do it. Make me cum like I made you cum. Please? Oh please Tegan, fuck me! DO IT BITCH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK, DO IT! YOU OWE ME GODAMNIT! Oh fuck, I made you cum, oooooooooooooh, so it's only fair. Please, please, please, fuck me you bitch! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, what does it fucking take?"

Honestly Tegan had been about to give Dakota what she wanted, she really had, but that whining just pushed her to give her former friend even more teasing. Which was really sadistic more than playful, but again, Dakota Kai kind of deserved it for being a massive bitch to her. And more importantly, it would make sure the other girl would cum even harder when it was finally time, making it more likely they would do this again.

So Tegan continued to torture Dakota, worshiping those strong, muscular arms, legs, stomach, and even at one point Dakota's armpit, to the point that her tormentor was almost literally crying. Then she jumped out of bed, searched her friends underwear drawer for a nice big dildo, finding one easily and then returning to the bed with a wicked smile.

"Bend over." Tegan then ordered with an evil grin on her face.

"Why?" Dakota asked nervously.

"Why do you think?" Tegan quipped, and then when Dakota gave her a look she simply added with a shrug, "To fuck you."

Another pause, then Dakota nervously asked, "Where?"

"Where would you like?" Tegan grinned.

More silence, then Dakota admitted, "I've never tried anal before."

"Is that an offer?" Tegan grinned even wider.

"NO!" Dakota blurted out, before hesitantly adding, "Maybe... I mean... you seem to like it."

"I love it. And I'm sure you will too, given the chance." Tegan promised, before offering, "Want me to eat your pussy while I'm bum fucking you with this thing?"

"Eat my pussy, then maybe the other thing." Dakota counter offered.

"Fair enough." Tegan agreed, "But only if you bend over."

Yet another pause, this one the longest yet, and then Dakota very slowly did as she was told, turning over and sticking that juicy little arse of hers up in the air. God, that was such an underrated arse, Tegan thought with wicked delight. And she was about to make it hers. Oh yes, she was about to return the favour, and show Dakota just how great anal could be.

And sure, she should have probably have started out small, like with her fingers, or even just her tongue. However this was her chance to take an anal cherry, Dakota's anal cherry, and Tegan just couldn't pass that up. Or worse, half ass it, pun intended. Oh yes, she wanted to be able to beyond a shadow of a doubt take that back door cherry, which was exactly what she was going to do.

Dakota couldn't believe what she just agreed too, but in the moment it had just felt so incredibly right, and hot, and nasty, and she just couldn't resist. Which was a little shameful and frustrating, especially because Tegan made her wait for a few long seconds, as her former friend seemed to be perfectly content with staring at her backside.

To make matters worse she then leaned down and started kissing Dakota's inner thighs, which made the 'Kiwi' literally whimper with need. She then opened her mouth to let Tegan know just how frustrated she was with this treatment, only to instead let out a long moan as she finally received a much needed lick to her pussy.

Annoyingly Tegan managed to avoid her aching clit, and the fact that she did it over, and over, and over again as she repeated the initial lick told Dakota it was no accident. No, this bitch was clearly doing it on purpose, which was incredibly frustrating for her. However, the fact that this was the first time another girl was doing this to her, and more importantly it was her long-time friend Tegan Nox doing this to her, kind of made up for it.

Actually Dakota soon realized this gentle start was a blessing in disguise, because it stopped her from cumming too soon, and thus missing out on the incredible things which happened next. Including but not limited to her ass being played with for the very first time.

It thankfully started out slow, Tegan rubbing her lube covered finger into her ass hole, warning her about what was to come. Or as much warning as she possibly could get, because nothing could truly prepare her for the sensation of a finger slowly pushing into her virgin back door, especially when there was a female tongue licking her pussy gently throughout.

Which continued to be the case when, after leaving that finger buried inside her for a few long seconds, Tegan started gently pumping it in and out of Dakota's ass hole, giving her the weirdest sensation of pleasure she'd ever had before. And it only got weirder when a second finger was then added, and then both of them were taken away in favour of something else. Something a lot bigger.

For better or for worse Tegan fingered her ass for quite a while before adding the dildo. Better because it obviously prepared her as much as possible for this obscene violation, but it was obviously also worse because it left her dreading the unknown. True, everything about this was unknown, but this especially. Because this was sick, twisted, and weird, and she shouldn't even be considering it.

And yet, that somehow made it hotter. An opinion Dakota found herself regretting as her virgin ass hole slowly started to stretch for her favourite handheld dildo, her eyes stretching almost as wide in the process, and then she let out an extremely loud cry as she was robbed of her anal virginity by her best female friend.

Tegan did her best to focus on licking Dakota's pussy throughout this, but it was impossible not to get a little distracted. As a result she hit the other girl's clit more than she meant too, but that was probably a good thing, as it took Dakota's mind off of what was happening to her most private hole. And honestly, the arse play was probably stopping her from cumming, instead of making that urge more intense.

She was sure that would change in time, if Dakota would only give this a proper chance, but Tegan was glad it was working to her advantage now, as she really, really wanted to give her former and hopefully future friend a nice hard bumming. For that, she was going to need time.

She was listening out the entire time to be told to stop, but for better or for worse she was given the time she needed to stretch Dakota's backside out to the point that she thought the other female wrestler was ready to lose her anal cherry. So that's exactly what she did. Oh yes, Tegan press the tip of the dildo, which was still covered in lube, against Dakota's virgin bum hole and slowly started pushing forwards.

Which unsurprisingly caused Dakota to let out a sharp cry, and a gasp, and then a whimper, but again, she didn't complain. No, she just kept making those sounds, until that virgin arse hole stretched wide enough for the head of the dick to slide into it, officially meaning that she had taken the other girl's anal cherry. That was when Dakota complained.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Dakota swore at the top of her lungs, "AH FUCK, AH FUCK, AH FUCK! Oh fuck! Tegan? What the fuck?"

"Just relax, breathe." Tegan insisted softly, "Come on, push through the pain, just like dealing with your injury, and I promise, just like that, it will all be worth it."

Honestly Tegan was half expecting a slap, and/or some angry words, for the comparison. If that was the case she would get it, but having gone through both experiences she knew there was a similarity to them, with the injury of course being much worse, something she was reminding her friend of. That they had both been through worse, conquered worse.

That she could do this. And yes, this particular thing was self-inflicted, but the payoff was so worth it. Thankfully Dakota seemed to agree, or was at least willing to give it a chance, because after a few tense minutes she let out a pathetic whimper and visibly relaxed, once again giving her most private hole to Tegan, which was one hell of a head rush for the Welsh lass.

Admittedly she did cheat a little bit by going right back to the pussy licking that she had been dishing out during the initial anal penetration, and even made a conscious effort to hit Dakota's clit this time. But this could only do so much, and ultimately it had to be Dakota who had to decide whether or not to allow herself to relax, and allow this to happen to her.

Allow Tegan to do this to her, which was exactly what was happening now. Oh yes, the best female friend she'd ever had in the business was relaxing, allowing Tegan to sodomize her. To push inch, after inch, after inch of long, thick man-made meat into her tailpipe, stretching her out like never before back there. Making her ass hole a fuck hole. Her fuck hole! Tegan's to fuck, as she ate that pussy.

Dakota was having some of those same thoughts, which was admittedly making the ass stuffing a lot easier on her. Then when the dildo was about half way up her butt Tegan stopped in her tracks, giving her a few seconds to adjust, and then slowly began pumping it in and out of her, officially giving Dakota her first ever ass fucking. Oh God, she was getting her ass fucked.

She was getting her ass fucked by Tegan! Another girl was sodomizing her, another female wrestler at that, that being her former friend Tegan Nox. Because of those thoughts, and the tongue worshiping her cunt, the pain of being anally violated faded to a dull ache, and then not even that. Then it started to feel good. Really, really good. Embarrassingly good. So much so she actually found herself moaning in pure pleasure.

Somehow Dakota Kai was feeling pure pleasure from being fucked up the ass by Tegan Nox, and after everything that happened between them the sweet Welsh girl wasn't mocking her for it. Then again, what was there to say at this point? Because Tegan was absolutely ruining her. And not just because sitting down after this would be difficult.

No, she was actually making Dakota like it up the butt, and it would be difficult for anyone to live with that shame. Especially when she knew it wouldn't matter how much she hated herself for it, she would do it again. Particularly if it came with a talented tongue practically torturing her clit at this point. So much so she would be willing to beg to get it, just as she was willing now to beg for the privilege of cumming, which was exactly what she did.

Initially she held back that urge, as she was enjoying herself so much, but inevitably Dakota whimpered, "Fuck me, oh God Tegan, ohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddd, ah fuck! Fuck my ass! Fuck it hard! Harder, oh God Tegan! Tegan! Oh my God please, please, mmmmmmmmmm fuck me harder! Make me cum, oooooooooooooh, I need to cum. I fucking need it! Do it Tegan, ooooooooooooh, you did this to me, you bitch! You made me like it, ooooooooooooh, made me try it. Made me loved it up the ass! Oh God! Now you have to make me cum. You have too! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, AH FUCK, FUCK ME TEGAN, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, FUCK ME AND MAKE ME CUM!"

"You want it? You do it!" Tegan pushed, before clarifying, "Come on, grab hold of that dick and fuck yourself with it. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck your own arse while I eat your pussy. Let's make you cum together. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, Team Fly Kicks working together again, this time to make you cum. Then maybe we can be Team Fly Kicks again."

Obeying immediately Dakota grabbed hold of the handle to the dildo and started slamming it in and out of herself. In and out of her ass hole! Oh God, this was so humiliating but she just couldn't stop. She needed this twisted pleasure, and while Dakota wished she was still getting it from Tegan she was kind of glad she wasn't, as it left the other girl to concentrate on her pussy.

And maybe more to the point, her clit. Oh yes, Tegan pretty much focused only on her clit for a few long seconds, and then exclusively on it as she took it into her mouth and frantically began licking and sucking it so hard that Dakota was sent flying over the edge. That, and she pushed the dildo deeper into her own ass than ever before, which was somehow a good thing now.

She'd had plenty of powerful orgasms before from other things, but this was the first time she'd actually squirted. Something that Dakota had thought was a myth, but now she was finally squirting all over her bed sheets while Tegan Nox's mouth was wrapped around her clit and her favourite dildo was almost as deep as it could go into her butt.

This was so overwhelming she could no longer fuck herself, but for better or for worse Tegan was only too happy to take over. Oh yes, the other member of Team Fly Kicks placed her hand over hers, and forced that big dick in and out of Dakota's butt hole, while her mouth continued attacking her pussy. Which of course, made Dakota cum again, this time so hard she feared there would be permanent damage.

Tegan was so proud of herself for making Dakota cum that she literally grinned around her clit. Something she wished she could say that she continued doing throughout the next few minutes, but she just had to taste her friend's girl cum. Or more accurately, get a lot more of it, as her face was currently directly beneath Dakota's crotch, meaning that inevitably a little of that initial squirt ended up covering her face, and sliding down to her lips where she could taste it.

Which wasn't easy, she also had to worry about fucking the other girl's arse again. Although as time went on it felt like both members of Team Fly Kicks were fucking Dakota's arse together, which in the moment felt kind of sweet. And maybe even kind of romantic.

Her main focus though remained Dakota's cunt, especially when Tegan slid her tongue back to it, and then moaned loudly at tasting girl cum from the source. Somehow, it was even tastier than Dakota's regular pussy cream, and she wouldn't have thought that was possible.

Tegan then wrapped her lips around that entrance so she could make sure she got the lion share of what came next, and then when she had cleaned the majority of the girl cum she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into the other girl's pussy. Which of course made Dakota immediately have another powerful climax, Tegan this time being able to swallow the majority of the fruits of her labour. Or at least close to it, considering there was a lot of it.

Honestly Tegan wasn't sure how many times she repeated the process, but she would be happy to do it all night, or maybe forever if Dakota would have given her half the chance. Sadly instead her former friend pushed her away, and then just collapsed down onto the bed sheets, the dildo still half way buried in her tight little arse.