Team Mom (Extended Remake Edition)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the blink of an eye, all three boys were jerking their cocks at full speed. It was a remarkable sight. Alice bit down hard on her lip to quell the surge of eroticism in her body. Watching the smooth, rigid shafts, slapping balls, and juicy, circumcised cockheads, Alice wanted to put them all in her mouth.

In an act of self-control, she held still. She confined herself to the role of cheerleader. "That's it, fellas, keep stroking! Who's gonna be first? Who's gonna be last?"

They all pumped faster. Alice had seen her son's cock countless times while raising him, but she never could have imagined how big and delicious it would end up looking. His large testicles were swollen with cum and jiggling back and forth due to his aggressive handling. Alice tried to fathom how large of a load he was brewing.

Michael's cock was the longest and had red hair — a perfect microcosm of his physique. His masturbation method was using his thumb and index finger to massage the sensitive skin under his cockhead and shaft. Alice was intrigued by his technique.

Corey had the best body in the group. Even though Alice still found Eli to be sexier, she loved watching Corey's tight, barreled chest flex up and down while it danced in a light sheen of sweat. His dick was the shortest, but it had girth, which Alice imagined would stretch the limits of her wet pussy.

"Let's go, boys! Make those cocks cum. I wanna see some hot, white goo shoot out!"

"Oh, fuck!" Corey groaned. His hips forward, and he pressed his cockhead down directly onto the saltine. He released a spurt of dense cum directly onto the snack food. Three more spurts followed, which all touched the target, though, much of it spilled into Alice's palm.

Corey didn't stop pumping just because the dense spurts stopped. He seemed determined to take full advantage of the opportunity Alice had gifted him, which was fine by her. In the end, it was a relatively small load. The final tugs resulted in a few droplets flicking off of his cocktip and landing on Alice's yoga pants and wrist.

"One down!" Alice excitedly narrated. Her head was spinning from what she had just experienced for the first time. She became more engaged in the race. "Who's going to be next? And who is going to be last?" Alice didn't want Eli to be last. Eli eating the cracker would be bad, but she was more concerned about him, and her, being denied the feeling of him cumming in her hand. She didn't know the rules, but she was worried if he didn't cum next, he would have to stop and eat the cracker without finishing.

The mother subtly rotated her body toward her son. She gave him access to an even better view of her perky, creamy cleavage. Eli lightly moaned upon seeing his mom's hardened nipples poking the fabric of her tight, red shirt. "It's coming down to the wire! Who will be the next one to cum?" Alice flirtatiously winked at Eli.

Eli simply couldn't believe what was transpiring. His load had been so pent up, and the wink sent him over the edge. "Oh god, Mom!" He grunted loudly in ecstasy. He held his spasming cock in the direction of the cracker.

Alice's brain was swimming in a bath of dopamine and hormones as she watched her son ejaculate at her. The first long rope of cum landed across her fingers with the tail end hitting the saltine. The second powerful rope misfired over her hand, splattering a rope under her chin and down her neck.

Alice had naturally winced at the projectile, but she quickly pretended not to notice his errant jizz. For the half-minute in which Eli pumped his cum at the cracker, he fought to overcome his body's constriction in order to aim properly. In a motherly way, Alice used two of her fingertips to gently guide and stabilize the ejaculating cock. Her only regret was not putting it in her mouth.

The strain had caused the vein in Eli's forehead to throb. He stared down at his mom with a dazed smile and stepped back.

Surprisingly, the one with the most innovative technique had come in last. "I'm sorry, Michael," Alice lamented.

Michael hung his head and forced himself to stop massaging. "Dammit."

"So, now what?" Alice quizzed. "Michael has to eat this cracker as is?"

"No. It's just a game. I am not eating that thing, it's—"

"Boo!" Corey jeered. "Yes, you are eating it, and that's final, man."

"That was the deal...," Alice concurred.

"Wait, guys," Eli interjected. "The person who loses has to eat the cracker with every guy's cum on it, right? So, that would mean Michael has to finish on it too, right?" Eli peaked down at his mom and slyly winked.

He knows I'm enjoying this... Alice was caught off guard and impressed by her son's change of attitude. The fact he wanted to help her turned her on even more. Looking up at Michael, Alice agreed, "Yeah, Michael, it's only a full punishment if you have to cum on it too."

Alice knew her offer was a perplexing one. On one hand, Michael would just be adding his own cum to the cocktail. On the other hand, she was a sexy MILF offering him the rare opportunity to cum her hand.

"Okay," Michael nodded. He began massaging his erection with his index finger and thumb again.

Since his method was clearly a failure for him, Alice urged, "Come on, Michael, I wanna see you grip your cock like a man."

He did as requested. Eli and Corey cheered on and teased their friend.

It was taking a few minutes, and Alice could tell the lighthearted taunting was distracting Michael. She looked Michael in the eyes and assured him, "Honey, I don't care how long it takes. I just want to see you make that long, hard cock cum for me."

Apparently, positive reinforcement was all Michael needed, because a few strokes later, he cried out, "I'm sorry, Mrs. Chase," and unloaded all over her hand and arm. A drop or two landed on the cracker.

Alice stood up, holding out the cracker in her cum-filled hand. "Woohoo! It looks like we have a winner! Well...maybe a loser, I guess, haha."

"I really don't want to." Michael recoiled and gagged at the sight of the semen-soaked snack. He began shuffling backward toward the door.

"Michael, sit down, and get ready for your penalty," Alice ordered.

The grossed-out teen bolted for the door, but Eli and Corey lunged at him and held him in place. "Fine, fine!" Michael yelled. "I'll do it."

"Looks like someone is cranky. He must need a fulfilling snack." Corey's joke drew a laugh from Eli and Alice.

"Can we just get this over with?" Michael grouched.

"Yes, honey, just sit down on the bed."

Michael flopped onto one of the beds and sat back on the full mattress. He sunk down into the pillows until his head rested on the wood headboard.

The cum on the cracker was starting to melt. Alice noticed the strong-scented mess on her body was melting likewise. She twinged as she felt her son's jizz run down from her neck and onto her right breast.

Alice pinched the cracker between her sticky fingers. "Eli and Corey, hold his arms back so he can't escape again," she instructed.

Eli and Corey stood on each side of Michael and pinned him down to the bed. Michael felt helpless and desperate. To his surprise, though, Alice wasn't walking up to his side to force the cracker into his mouth.

Instead, with a naughty grin, Alice slowly climbed onto the foot of the bed. On her hands and knees, she crawled up the mattress alongside Michael's body. When her head was in line with his chest, she swung her knee over to straddle his naked torso. As Alice sat up, she firmly planted her ass down on his abs. "Now, you can't move."

Michael's erection immediately returned.

But it wasn't feeding time yet. Alice could feel her son's eyes watching her on his friend. She didn't look at him, but she heard only slow breathing in his tightened throat.

Alice used her clean hand to explore and massage Michael's muscular chest. Her son did nothing to interrupt. So, Alice then lowered her chest onto Michael's and shifted her hips down his body.

Michael muttered. Alice moaned. She felt her warm pussy rub the entire length of the fleshy erection through her damp yoga pants.

The audience watched with dropped jaws. Eli admired how his mom savored the feeling of another man bringing pleasure to her pussy.

Michael saw how large and full the breasts were as they bulged on his chest. The physical feeling was even more incredible.

Alice got a slight chuckle at how Michael gawked at her large, full breasts bulging on his chest. In a sultry voice, she reminded, "I think somebody needs to open wide."

The gunky cracker was ghastly, but Alice knew Michael would do anything she asked of him.

When Michael opened his mouth, Alice presented the delicate, oozing cracker. She watched him gag as it approached his nose, so she held the cracker in place to help him adjust to the foreign smells. Alice then rubbed her pussy up and down his cock again as a form of encouragement.

Michael nodded as he opened again. The seductive mother guided the cracker between his lips. But before it touched his tongue, she stopped.

"You know, I'd hate to do this," Alice pondered, withdrawing the cracker, "but I've had to work late tonight, and I had dinner hours ago. Would you boys mind if I ate some of this?"

Eli realized his mom wanted to eat their cum.

"I'm actually cool with that," Corey consented.

Michael pleadingly shook his head. "No, go ahead!"

Alice then turned to her maturing son. "Eli, sweetie, would you mind if I ate some of the cracker you made?"

Eli was burning up. "No, uh, not at all, Mom."

"Thanks, sweetie."

The three boys watched in awe as Alice sat up on her knees, worked her pussy into Michael's erection, and then dropped the melting saltine into her mouth, jizz-side down.

"Mmmmmm, god..." Alice breathily salivated as she chewed. Fuck. The erotic flavors and scents overwhelmed her tastebuds and filled her nostrils. Her mouth was awash with the salty, alkaline juices. "You boys did a great job," she muffled and cooed. "This is amazing."

"Thank you for doing that for me!" Michael sighed.

Alice laughed, nearly choking on the chewed cracker. She laid her chest back down onto Michael's and wickedly reminded him, "Rules are rules, honey. You're still gonna have to eat this."

To the audience's surprise and excitement, Alice planted her lips on Michael's. She plunged her tongue into his mouth and erotically kissed him. She swirled her tongue around his, sharing the sticky gobs of cracker and cum.

As they made out, Alice gyrated her hips into Michael's groin. When the cracker had been swallowed by both parties, Alice pulled her lips and tongue away. She sat back up. "So, how was the penalty?"

Michael was speechless and panting. Eli and Corey were wishing they hadn't jizzed so quickly.

Reluctantly, Alice slid off the young cock and out of the bed. Wanting to see the look in her eyes and the mess on her skin, Alice walked to the bathroom. The three mesmerized boys followed her from a distance to watch the attractive, sexy woman tidy her shirt in the mirror.

Alice saw three sets of eyes in the mirror's reflection. She thoroughly examined her face and hands. "Wait," she stopped, "what the hell is this? Who jizzed on my chin?!"

Eli froze. The anger in his mom's voice made it clear that he had crossed a major boundary. He thought it had been obvious when it happened. But, with his mom in the middle of all that commotion earlier, a misfire could go unnoticed. Eli sheepishly raised his hand. His mom spun around. Her explain-yourself-mister face was all too familiar.

"I'm sorry, Mom, I—"

"Why would you cum on my chin?"

"Mom, I- I swear it was a mistake," Eli fumbled. "I couldn't control where it went. It was hard to aim, I didn't mean to—"

"How could you not control it?"

"It was just... You were there on your knees, looking hot, and I didn't think I would cum that much. I'm sorry."

Alice relished her son's response. She almost felt bad for tormenting him. Almost. "You did cum a lot at me, didn't you?" she asked, in a milder tone.

Eli nodded. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I couldn't help it. I didn't mean to cum on you."

Playfully smacked her head with her palm, Alice explained, "Sweetie, I never said I was angry about you cumming on me."

"Wait, what? I thought you just said you were?!" With his mom strutting toward him, Eli backed up slowly, intimidated by what she might do. Soon, his back hit the wall, and there was nowhere to go. Eli gulped as his mom's stiff rack pushed into his sculpted chest.

Alice dryly intimated, "Eli, I am very happy you came on me. What frustrates me is you came on my chin. I mean, really? You're given the once in a lifetime opportunity to shoot your load at your mom, and you hit her chin? You knew you'd cum hard for me. You knew you'd miss my hand anyway. With just as much ease, you could've hit my lips, my cheeks, my forehead, my tits..." Alice glanced down at her own chest and then stared back at her son.

The young Eli was on a rollercoaster of sexual emotion. He went from being frightened to feeling deeply ashamed, to feeling more turned on than he had ever been. His testosterone had recovered enough. Eli grew an erection into his mom's thigh. She ignored it.

Below his nose, Eli spotted a glistening streak on his mom's shapely breast. "Hey, Mom, I think I got a little cum on your chest."

Alice gazed at her rack. She acted surprised to find the drying stripe of cum in her cleavage. She smiled at Eli. "I guess you didn't completely misfire after all. I mean, it's not exactly the entire load, but you certainly left your mark."

Eli beamed. "Yes, I did."

"But, as great as it is, it can't stay," Alice frowned.

The son sighed. "Yeah, I guess you're gonna have to wipe it off at some point."

"Haha. Well, someone's in a joking mood today."

"What do you mean?"

"Sweetie, you're making me feel as though I failed you as a mother," Alice disappointedly shook her head. "What was the very first rule I taught you, way back when this thing," she grasped his long cock with her warm hand, "wasn't the sexy, cum-filled monster it is today?"

Eli's brain short-circuited. He shuddered. "I-I don't know."

"Yes, you do, Eli. The first rule I taught you, back when you were a toddler playing with your toys, was if you make a mess, you have to clean it up." Alice guided her son's eyes down to the cum streak on her chest.

"Seriously?"

The MILF felt her son's cock flex in her hand. Her pussy lips tingled. "Clean up every drop of the mess you made, now, mister. I couldn't care less what you use to clean it. I just need every square inch of my tits to be spotless. Do you understand?"

The muscular eighteen-year-old was maturing. He didn't go for his mom's breasts. Instead, Eli placed his hands on her yoga pants, and he confidently grabbed her butt cheeks. He pressed his lips against his mom's ear and whispered, "I know you want me to clean up my mess, but what if I'm not done playing with my toy?"

Alice ground her wet pussy into her son's thigh, softly moaning. In a state of disbelief and intense arousal, she began sensually pumping her son's shaft. It took a moment to gather her thoughts again. "I might let you clean up later. It depends — are you gonna leave me with another hot, reckless mess?"

"No, Mom," Eli countered. He slid his hands up her body and squeezed her breasts. "I plan on being much more careful about where I leave my hot mess."

Alice growled under her breath and put her second hand on her son's cock. "Oh, sweetie, I believe you will try to be careful. But, I have some bad news for you. I've helped satisfy more than enough beautifully hung men, and I can assure you, you will never be able to control one like this all by yourself. So, Mommy's gonna let you play with your toy again, but only if you let her help you. Sound fair?"

"Ahhh." Eli flexed in his mom's steady hand. He thrust his hips back and forth because he wanted her to pump faster. "That's fair," he grunted.

"Good." Brushing her son's hands away, Alice proceeded to roll her t-shirt over her head. Once she had stripped herself topless, the mother grazed her stiff nipples against Eli's hot body. She knew her son was living a dream, and she planned to make it a wet one.

Alice touched her soft lips against her son's and then sensually kissed him. As she pulled away, she playfully bit down and tugged on his lower lip. Eli felt out of his league.

The first thing Alice noticed on her knees was the cum residue on her son's cockhead. She apologetically shook her head at her son, "I'm sorry, sweetie. I forgot to clean up my mess earlier. Don't worry, Mommy's not a hypocrite."

"Of course, look who's out of bed," Alice chuckled. She sensed her son's rejuvenated friends hovering around her topless body. She heard them beating their cocks, and she rolled her eyes. "You help one guy get off, and then, suddenly, every horny guy in the room thinks he can just waltz right up..."

Corey and Michael stopped instantly. "Sorry, Mrs. Chase, we thought because of...well, we just thought because of what we did earlier—"

"Oh my god," Alice laughed and paused her handjob. "What the hell is up with you three boys?! Seriously, why do you always think I'm mad at you? I'm amused by how you're handling this, and I like pointing it out."

Corey and Michael sighed in relief. Eli sighed louder. He didn't know what exactly his mom wanted or what turned her on. But he did know she was more than capable of deciding what was best for her, and for him. The son saw his two unsure friends standing awkwardly. Eli encouragingly raised his eyebrows.

Michael nodded and then subtly gestured a pumping fist at Alice. "So, we're allowed to...?"

"Oh my- Yes!" The mother humored, "If I wanted you to stop, I would have told you to."

As soon as the smiles and stroking of her son's friends recommenced, Alice returned to expertly masturbating her son. She allowed him to grope and fondle her breasts.

Minutes later, Eli caught eyes with Corey. He broke out of his trance and shot his friends a questioning grin. "Whoever leaves the biggest load wins?"

"Hell, yes!" Michael hooted.

"Alright, alright, settle down," Alice objected. The idea of another game, and her son initiating it, was exciting. But Alice didn't want the boys, or herself, thinking this lewd behavior required any pretext. "You boys are gonna psych yourselves out from games and end up blue-balled. How about you just focus on having as much fun as you can draining those cocks? Just keep your eyes on me, and think about how badly you wanna cum for me."

The proposition was more than agreeable. The boys continued to watch Alice's slender body rhythmically react to her stroking hands. Eli cupped her moving tits.

Loud, nasally breaths sounded from behind Alice. Given how well she had ground her ass into his body and cock, it was no surprise Michael had chosen to masturbate while watching her ass flex on her heels. Alice gave it a tantalizing wiggle.

It seemed Eli and Corey were still going strong. It makes sense Michael'd be first. He fucking suffered haha. Alice wondered what gave her the confidence to dry-hump his bare shaft with her steaming pussy. He'll remember that forev⸺ Ahhh. Alice jolted like she had been tased. Blobs of warm sludge thudded against her upper back and on shoulder blades. Well, hello!

"Thanks for the warning, Michael," Alice sarcastically laughed. She reached back and gave him a scratch on the shin, letting him know she was teasing.

Eli and Alice found themselves laughing together at the sudden interruption. They soon faced another one, as Corey began squinting.