Team Mom (Extended Remake Edition)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael raised his hand as if he was in class. "I mean, Mrs. Chase, I'm pretty sure the guys in other rooms would've taken you up on your offer, too." Eli and Corey were already snickering and nodding. "Everybody on the team thinks you're hot. And, not to seem creepy, we all talk about banging you — except for Eli, of course. He usually just gets made fun of for it."

Uh, wow... Alice's eyebrows shot up. She looked at her son, and his reaction told her Michael's claims were true. "Well, hold on," she reasoned, "there's a huge difference between dreaming of banging a woman and then being willing to get naked with friends in a room to jerk off on her. That's kind of a niche turn-on, doncha think? So, even if all twenty-four players on the team talk about me being hot, I can guarantee you most of them don't have the right personality to do what you boys just did."

"Mom, you're not wrong," Eli spoke up. "Most guys probably wouldn't dream of jerking off in front of other guys. But, I don't think that matters. Guys do things just because their friends are doing it. Like, at lacrosse camp, nobody wanted to play the 'Cum Chip' game. Then, a couple of us decided to play, and suddenly the whole team was playing it."

Eli could see the gears turning in his mom's mind. She was half-naked, and he loved the new world where he could stare at her without her showing concern. "If each guy on the team was cool with circle-jerking onto a potato chip, why wouldn't they do it with you?"

Instantly, Alice envisioned how she would feel — and look — with twenty-four youthful, horny, muscular boys excitedly rubbing their hard cocks against her ass, pussy, back, and tits, and taking turns covering her naked figure in their gooey, salty-smelling cum. She imagined her son's stunned face as he watched her before lovingly pounding her and trying to claim her as his own cumslut.

For the first time, Alice was fantasizing about being with more than two players at once. Her new experience had opened a door. Every room she had passed in the hallway contained a group of boys who desired to fulfill her fantasy. And what drove Alice even crazier was how Eli was encouraging her.

"I think you're right." Alice slyly looked at her son. Her hips shifted in the tightly-enclosed towel, allowing the curve of her left butt cheek to peak out. "Any player who is willing to strip naked and show his boner to his friends for sake of jerking off onto a potato chip would almost certainly do the same for me."

Corey propped himself on his bed and joked, "Well, there's only one way to find out, Mrs. Chase: Right now, you need to go door to door and see which rooms end up like this one."

"Why would I need to do it in small groups like that?" Alice returned. "Why wouldn't I just let the entire team jerk off on me at once?"

Corey and Michael laughed at the hot mom's joke. Eli wasn't so sure.

"I can't even imagine..." Michael quipped, "You'd be too blind by person seven."

Rather than laughing at the friend's joke, Alice flirtatiously sniped back, "Hey. You don't tell me what my limits are. You have no idea what I'm capable of. And you have no idea how slutty I want to be. Honey, if there's one thing I've learned from my time as Team Mother, it's that I am more than capable of organizing, encouraging, and satisfying twenty-four horny, sweaty boys at the same time. Don't flatter yourself; I had fun playing with all your cocks tonight, but I could've made you cum just as hard while working your entire team."

The three friends were frozen. They stared at the wet-haired brunette. Even Alice was stunned by the words leaving her mouth. It was a brand new fantasy for her, but she already knew she wanted the real deal. She peaked at her son, and he seemed nothing but supportive.

"Plus," Alice intimated, "because Eli now knows how much dirtier his mom wants to be for him when she feels like a cumslut, I'm sure he'll help all of his friends share me in the most satisfying way possible."

Eli dryly nodded. It was like seeing his mom for the first time.

Alice dropped her towel in the middle of the room, showing off her squeaky clean curves. She took her time wiggling into her yoga pants and red t-shirt, enjoying the attention. Following a wink and returned smile from her son, Alice announced, "Well, boys, I have to get back to bed."

"We'll get to do this tomorrow, right?" Corey needed confirmation.

Alice paused her exit and turned back to the boys. "Uh-huh. In fact, I was thinking, since I know how good all of you taste, maybe after you win tomorrow we can play one of my games. It'll be much easier for me to clean up."

"You're the best mom ever," Eli gushed.

"Thank you, sweetie," Alice blushed at her son's corny and sincere compliment. She blew him a kiss and switched off the lights. "Now get some sleep, you idiots!"

"Wait!" Michael called out.

"Yes?" Alice hesitated on the door handle.

"When do you plan on letting every guy on the team do it at once?"

Alice paced back into the dark room. As she formulated her answer, her knees surprisingly buckled. She knew what she wanted, but she knew the moment she set the ball in motion, she couldn't take it back.

Still, the words came tumbling out. "Well...the hotels make sense. If all the players wanna do it during a trip, my husband is usually asleep by 10:30...but, if it's too scary with him in the same hotel, I might be able to meet you all at one. Maybe you three could just bring it up at practice next week?"

Michael shook his head against his headboard. "Nobody would believe us. To be honest, I think the guys would love to do it during an away trip as a big F-you to Coach. But if we told them, they'd just think Eli was pulling a weird prank."

"Hmm." Alice's voice shook as she whispered, "You're right. Planning won't work. I need to spring it on them like I did with you tonight. Maybe you boys can make up a reason to get everyone into your room next weekend after 10:30?"

"Yesss," Corey rubbed his hands.

"No," Eli disagreed. His mom tilted her head at him, and Eli argued, "We'll find a way to get everyone in here tomorrow night."

Woah. Alice's heart stopped. "What?! Why tomorrow?"

"Why not?" Eli grinned. "I don't wanna wait a week. I can't even imagine how hot and slutty you'll look doing those things with my friends. Then I'd get to bang you afterward. You don't want to wait a week for it either."

Alice felt a tingle within her pussy lips. Her yoga pants still had a wet spot from earlier, and she could feel it sliding against her as she walked to her son's bedside. The idea of being involved in such an intense activity the next day was both hot and stressful. But as she started running her hands over her son's defined chest and abs, her nerves faded and her erotic confidence returned.

The mother and son sensually kissed with tongue. Alice couldn't help kissing her way down Eli's torso. Her thighs leaned into and rubbed the side of the mattress.

Alice knew her son and his friends were waiting for her answer. As much as she hated to admit it, her son was making sense. Why am I such a fucking slut? For the second time that night, the mother let her sexual adrenaline answer for her.

She stood up and commanded the room's attention. "IF you boys win tomorrow and promise to help me, you have my permission to tell the team to expect a secret reward later at night. Don't give them details. Just tell everyone I want to give them something I think they deserve, and Coach is against me giving it to them — so, I have to give it to them after hours, after Coach falls asleep. That should, uh, stimulate their imaginations."

"And then what?" Eli poked. "I'm worried they'd still think it's a prank when we ask them all to our room."

"And then," the mother curved her lips and continued, "when it's time to perform room check, I will sneak out of my room, walk down to your floor, and then, while you three play lookout, I will visit each room and invite each player to your room for a special surprise from me personally."

Eli wondered how he had never seen this side of his mom before. "Do you think they'll know what the surprise is?"

Alice dryly nodded. "I think they'll have a good idea when they open their doors and I'm standing there in nothing but my bath towel." She dug her nails into Eli's abdomen.

She was alarmed by her unplanned commitments, but she kept going. "After I'm back from the hallway, I'm going to go into your bathroom and change into a thong, a bra, my yoga pants, and my top. And while I'm busy getting dressed, you three are going to explain to your teammates that I recently found out about your disgusting game called 'Cum Chip.' You'll tell them I was shocked to learn how effective it had been for team bonding. So, as Team Mother, I chose to put the team first and not tell my husband. In fact, I even asked you three to host games of Cum Chip during the season."

The three young men were locked onto Alice's words, and they nodded in understanding.

She continued. "But earlier this week, I found out all of the players were making dirty and inappropriate comments about me during practice. And I also found out players were badmouthing my husband for not appreciating their success enough. Right away, I knew a distracted and unmotivated team wouldn't survive in tournaments. So, I figured, what better way to bond the team, release sexual frustration, and thoroughly reward hard work than a game of Cum Chip, where instead of simply cumming on a potato chip, they'd get to play with me."

"Holy fuck," Eli blurted out.

The darkened room fell silent. The only sound was of heavy breathing. Alice wasn't sure what she did to earn the level of admiration and respect she saw in her son's eyes. Well, it's either admiration, or he's—

"Seriously?!" the mother cracked up as she lifted her son's sheet. "How are you hard again?"

"What do you mean?! Did you not just hear yourself?!"

"No, I know why. I mean, how? How is it up again?! You came twice in the last half-hour!"

"For me, it was when you changed back into your clothes," Corey announced.

"Yeah, I have no clue when mine came back," Michael laughed.

Alice was amazed. Christ, young men... "All of you are hard again?"

The boys nodded.

She tickled the taut skin of her son's erection. Suddenly, his hand was gently squeezing her ass. It was a feeling Alice wanted to get used to. "Mmm. Well, I shouldn't be surprised you boys keep getting hard for me. Cocks always remember what they like, and I might have worked my pussy into them a little too well," she flirted.

Eli and Michael hotly breathed. Corey politely reminded, "I guess my erection is for a different reason then, ha."

You didn't even remember, haha. Alice suddenly felt her son's hand sensually rub her ass. She twirled his erection in her hand as she gyrated her hips.

"Corey, I'm sorry you missed out. You should've lost Cum Chip." Everyone laughed.

"If I lose tomorrow, do you think you would do that to me?"

Alice felt her son's hand run between her thighs as she responded to Corey. "Oh, honey, I don't think anybody in here wants me to wait till tomorrow." She bit her lower lip. "Eli and Michael, go hold Corey down."

Alice and Eli shared a loving smile. Then the Team Mom removed her shirt.