Team Mom (Extended Remake Edition)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed Corey learned from Michael's error because he clearly declared, "I'm going to finish soon!"

"Thanks for the heads up!" Alice grinned. She could see Corey studying her sexy body. Her tight black pants were covering her ass, but her upper body was fully exposed. There was already a mess running down her back, so the mother fully expected Corey to make more of his load.

"Um, Mrs. Chase..."

Alice had started a burst of rhythmic strokes on her son's cock, and she waited until she had serviced him before turning her head back to his friend. "Yes, Corey?"

Corey hesitated. "Do I have to finish on your back? Or could I finish somewhere else, like, on the front of you? Like, here...?" He waved his hand over his face.

Shocker, Alice thought. She briefly flicked her eyes to her son's face. He humorously mouthed, "Shocker."

In the same patronizing tone as earlier, Alice demanded, "Before I even entertain that idea, how about you ask me again like an adult?"

Corey swallowed and attempted his question again. "Mrs. Chase, your face is really sexy, and I really want you to watch me jerk my cock off onto it." Hornily, he added, "I want every inch glazed in my jizz. I wanna cum so much you can't even open your eyes." He breathed. "Can that happen?"

Alice's jaw dropped. These boys watch too much porn. The new bravado was impressive and highly arousing. But Alice held her composure and played it off coolly. "I guess if you aim well enough," she shrugged. "Tap my head when you're close. I need to know when to close my eyes and turn around."

"Alright!" Corey grinned and stroked harder.

Alice turned her attention back to her favorite boy. My boy.

Eli smirked at his mom. "I get the feeling you don't mind the distractions too much."

"Nah, they're not too annoying," she winked. "I'd hate if they took away from your experience. Though, I get the feeling you love watching me playing with your friends and making your friends happy. Which reminds me, sweetie, do you mind if Corey gets the honor, so to speak?"

Alice twirled her finger at her face.

Eli knew he could say he wanted her face, and she would give it to him instead. But he sensed his mom valued his lack of jealousy. Plus, his mom had suddenly become his hero. "Of course not, Mom," Eli smiled sincerely, "you raised me to love sharing."

Oh, fuck. He knows how to get to me. Alice studied her hand movements. She made sure her son was receiving the greatest handjob she had ever given. "You like how Mommy strokes this beautiful, thick cock of yours? You've never felt anything like this before, have you?" She continued to talk dirty and manipulate her son's sensitive flesh.

"Oww!" Alice felt a hard slap on the back of her skull. She knew what it meant. Corey had waited too long and was losing control. The brunette bombshell immediately swiveled her neck to find a pink cocktip pointing between her eyes. She instinctively tensed up and closed her mouth and eyes.

The hand that slapped her held her scalp in place. She heard Corey yell in pleasure. "Ahhhhh-ohhh!"

A sticky load gushed onto her porcelain face, and Alice flinched. The load was fluid and extensive. Corey had left such a small load the first time, Alice was realizing he had rushed it, and had been extra pent up ever since. In total, Alice counted six ropes of cum fire onto her face.

When her son's friend finally ran dry, she basked in the sensation of the young, smelly load oozing down her forehead, nose, and cheeks. As Corey had dreamed, Alice had to wipe her eyes in order to see again. "Holy shit, you weren't kidding!" she proudly congratulated.

Corey was exhausted but standing proudly. Alice used a stray pair of boxers to clean her eyelids and then used her tongue to clean her lips.

Eli had masturbated himself while he was watching and waiting for his mom's return. Actually seeing his friend's load on his mom's face was unreal.

Alice admitted to her son, "When I got out of bed to check on you all, I didn't expect the night to go like this."

Eli cracked up. "Oh really?! I mean, what's so weird about it? Was it eating a cum-covered cracker, or was it letting your son cum on your neck?"

"I planned on those things. I just expected less teenage sperm on my face." The mom and son laughed together.

"So," Alice continued, "now that we're done with distractions, I think it's about time you give your mom an early Mother's Day present."

Eli twitched. "You want me to cum on your face for Mother's Day?"

"No, I — well, yes — but that's not what I have in mind right now. " Eli watched on edge as his mom gathered saliva in her mouth and spat on his cock. She then began pumping faster and faster until her hand was a blur.

Soon, the spit wore off, and Eli was cringing from the burning pain. "Ah, ah ah!"

The moment Alice heard her son's groans and read the pain in his eyes, she opened wide and took the entire length of his shaft into her mouth and throat. The mystified son stared down at his mom like she was a magician who had just made a car disappear. Alice hummed around his shaft as her hazel eyes met her son's. His face was priceless. The mother was thrilled she could elicit that type of reaction from her son. She sensually soothed his throbbing manhood with her wet mouth, feeling the weight of his balls against her chin.

Alice then noisily released the delicious cock from her mouth. "By the way, just because you're giving me this today doesn't mean I won't still be expecting a card and flowers."

"I plan on giving you a lot more than that," Eli panted.

"Do you now?" Alice blushed. She used her fingernails to flirtatiously tickle the underside of his cock. "Since you've been so eager to play games tonight, how about we play one more? Just the two of us?" Alice tempted. She had her son's attention. "I wanna play a guessing game. I'm sure you know Mommy's pussy wet right now. But I want you to guess just how bad you've made it soak. So, Mommy's gonna suck your dick in a way only she knows how. And your job is to simply tap her head whenever you believe your dick's as wet as her pussy. Because if you guess right, Mommy's gonna let you enter it."

The room felt unsteady, and Eli needed a drink of water. What???

Before her son could even respond, Alice tilted her head sideways and lunged her head back in, taking her son's testicles in her mouth. She licked, sucked, and loudly gargled them, letting Eli know how wet she was making them. He's gonna smell like me for a month.

"Ohhhhhh!" Eli moaned. He was paralyzed. He could only reach down to twist and rub his mom's nipples. It was done with the same level of passion and care with which his mom was sucking his dick. The son wished he could do more to reciprocate, but he knew his mom was in a giving mood.

Alice popped her lips open, releasing her son's saliva-drenched ballsack. "Mmm," she purred, "don't take your hands off me. Keep touching me."

The son vigorously nodded. His mom was nasty and dirty, and he couldn't get enough. "I love seeing you coated in all that cum. Your face looks beautiful right now."

The mother bashfully smiled. "Yeah? You like knowing your Mommy's a cumslut? You like knowing what she did for your friends?"

The eighteen-year-old had never heard that term before, and he fucking loved it. "Yeah, I love how you're a cumslut. I loved what you let my friends do to you."

Alice had not used the term "cumslut" to describe herself in many years, and hearing her son call her one made her feel hotter than she ever had. With a dry, lustful smirk, Alice dipped her head below her son's package and then came back up, allowing the length of his erection to lay on her face, running against her nose. She wanted to show him, and herself, just how hung he was.

Eli's first thought was how on Earth his mom had fit it all her mouth. His second thought was how he wanted his mom to never stop looking at him in that way. And his third thought was how his dick was currently resting in his friend's load.

Apparently, Alice was fully aware of that phenomenon. With a playful glint in her eye, she rolled her face in a circle, dragging and smearing her son's cock through the hot cum. Once she had slimed her son's manhood, she flattened her tongue and repeatedly licked the underside of his shaft and cockhead.

"Ahhhhh! That feels so good, Mom."

"Wow. You're not stopping me yet? You must think I'm really soaked." Alice continued to lick his cock clean.

"Yeah," Eli nodded, "all the way through your panties," he grinned.

Alice stopped licking and tenderly rubbed her thumb on his thigh. "Aww, sweetie, I think we both know I'm not wearing any." Her son's testicles lurched, and Alice thought she had lost him. That close call told her it was time to bring it home. "Eli, I've bathed every part of your package except for one place. So, unless you think you've made me completely fucking drenched, I would tap out now."

Eli's hands remained on his mom's breasts.

"No? Really? Alright, final call..." Alice ducked her head even lower, going between her son's parted legs.

With curled toes, Eli gasped for breath. He dug his nails into his mom's shoulders as she forcefully licked his gooch, massaging the soft tissue between his thighs. Eli didn't even know this was a thing. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. Eli tapped his mom's head profusely.

Alice instantly pulled her head away, stood up, took her son's hand, and guided him over to the nearest bed. The mother and son lovingly kissed while they carnally ran their hands over each other's bodies. Both were too aroused to appreciate the deeper romanticism. But there was always time for that later.

He needs to fucking pound me already. God damn.

Eli had been naked all night, and his mom needed to join him. "I wanna see your ass and pussy."

Alice grabbed her son's hands and placed them on the elastic waistband of her yoga pants. "Oh, yeah? Go ahead, sweetie. But you better do a fuck of a lot more than just look at 'em."

Eli kissed his mom again before squatting down and tugging his mom's waistband. Alice stepped out of her tight pants. Her toned legs and plump buttocks showed Eli where his athletic genes really came from. Unable to resist, Eli hugged his mom's waist and loudly palmed her butt cheeks while he buried his nose and tongue in her wet pussy lips.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" Alice wailed. She bit her lip as her fingers trembled. She grabbed the sides of her son's head, running her fingers through his hair, trying to reward him the best she could. The sensation was too much too quickly, and the mother knew their window was closing.

In a rough but essential motion, Alice jerked her hips back and pulled her son up by his hair. "Okay, I get it — you like me," she laughed, having a dazed look in her eyes. "Let's just fuck already."

Eli figured his mom was great at sex. But he soon realized she knew even more than he had imagined possible. Using one arm, she suavely pulled him away from the bed and slid him behind her. She then gathered her hair in her hands, and using just her core, she sensually bent over the edge of the bed, arching her spine, and pushing her ass out to reveal her open pussy. The entire time, she stared back into her son's eyes.

It was as close to a written invitation as Eli was going to get. He felt steam from the welcoming mound, just inches away. His mom's elegant, cum-covered face was smooshed sideways into the mattress, and her fingers were gripping the sheets in preparation for his thrusts. Sperm was running down the length of her back and onto her butt cheek.

All it took was one antsy wiggle in his mom's ass to show him how badly she wanted it too, and Eli plunged the length of his cock inside her warm, tight pussy.

"Ahh! AHHHHHHHHH! AHH!" Alice gasped for air while she moaned. She continually opened and shut her eyelids, trying to watch as much as she could. Her son's thick, rigid cock stretched her vaginal muscles in a way she hadn't experienced in a long time. "Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop!"

Eli came to a rest when his balls were snugly against her pussy lips. Each hand gripped one of her butt cheeks. His cock throbbed inside his exhaling mom. "Oh my god."

Alice had never felt so hot. She needed to cum, and she knew her son did too. Taking it slow was no option. With watery, flirtatious eyes, Alice instructed, "It's time you pound your Mommy hard like the cumslut she is."

The moment the words left his mom's lips, Eli started rapidly and forcefully burying his cock inside of her. The mom and son panted loudly as their bodies slapped together again and again. Their juices ran down each other's genitals, and their hair stuck to their faces. Eli manhandled his mom's waist for dear life, slamming it back repeatedly into his thrusting cock. Alice used all of her energy to hump on her elbows and forearms to deliver her ass into her son's body, helping him go as deep as possible.

It was a new paradise for both of them. Alice still didn't know what had come over her. She hadn't been involved in any group play since high school, and she had gone twenty years without so much as being tempted to touch another cock. She only had her fantasies. And in one night, she had allowed her fantasy to consume her to the point where she had awoken a new, more satisfying version of herself. I'm fucking my son. "I love you, Eli," Alice moaned.

"I love you too, Mom."

An orgasm tore from Alice's core and into her extremities. "Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhhhh!" she whimpered. Eli felt his mom tightening around his shaft, and he felt her pussy juice running down his thighs.

When Alice finally managed to catch her breath, she showed her son her loving, dumbfounded, lustful hazel eyes. "Where do you wanna cum?"

"In your pussy," Eli squinted, with his face beet red. He was still pounding and was hanging on by a thread.

Alice's movement had died, and she exhaustedly shook her head. "C'mon, sweetie, read the room. Where do I want it right now?"

"You want me to cum on you," he huffed.

"Fuck, yes! Tell me where you want it."

Eli couldn't see too well, but he could tell by the substance splashed across his mom's sweaty face it would not be an original option. Her back was covered, and it had started to run onto her perfect ass. Eli knew of one place to further make his mark. "Your tits," he grunted.

Mother's intuition. Having already prepared for his answer, Alice pulled out, rolled over, and sat up on the edge of the bed. She immediately began sucking her son's cock.

Eli knew it was coming to an end. He watched his mom suck her juices off his cock before holding it against her left tit.

Alice quickly masturbated her son and sweetly seduced, "Cum for me, Eli. Cum all over my titties. Show Mommy how much you love her."

"Oh fuck!" It was too much for Eli. He grabbed the bottoms of his mom's succulent breasts and ejaculated. "Fuck, I love you, mom!" the son cried. His testicles pumped up and down. From his round cockhead, he spewed wad after wad of rich, creamy goo onto his mom.

An enthralled Alice grinned ear to ear as she milked her son's erection. Her eyes flickered between his squinting face and the wonderfully large mess he was making on her perky tits. "Don't stop," she pressed, helping to drain her son.

Alice was surprised by her son smacking his cock against her flesh to make sure any excess drops found their way onto her body. "Yeah, fucking get all of it on me," she dirtily begged. She held and rubbed her breasts together, spreading her son's sperm all over her inviting rack.

"Ohh, I'm done," Eli declared. He was wiped out.

"Mmm. Good boy," Alice proudly smiled.

"Thank you, Mom. Seriously, thank you!"

"You're welcome. Oh," she remembered, "silly me. I almost forgot." Alice cockily stuck her tongue out and generously licked the cum residue from her son's cock, making him shudder. "I had to clean up my mess."

Staring at the cum running down his mom's tits, Eli dryly offered, "Do I have to clean up mine now?"

Corey and Michael suddenly piped in. "And do we have to, too?"

"Yeah, do we have to clean up our mess?"

Where the hell am I? Alice was bewildered to be naked in a room, her pussy soaking from her son's cock, and three young studs begging to lick their cum off of her body. It was the hottest night of her life.

"Well, normally, I'd have you boys clean up after yourselves. However, sometimes a mess is so fucking big and delicious, a mother knows only she can clean it up." In front of a captivated audience, Alice used her hands to wipe the cum from seemingly every part of her naked body while she fed it into her mouth. When she had devoured the last specks of their mess, she stood there in ecstasy and bashfully asked, "So, I think I'm going to need a shower before I go back upstairs. Do you guys mind?"

All three men shook their heads no.

"Ok. Well, while I'm in there, I want you boys to scrub the carpet wherever it needs it. That's a mess you can clean up." The three boys nodded, and Alice headed into the bathroom with a wide smile.

After her shower, Alice walked back into the bedroom wrapped in a large white towel, which tantalizingly covered her from her lower breasts to her upper thighs. The dark, wet marks on the carpeting told her the boys had followed through on their cleaning chore. She then noticed her yoga pants and t-shirt nicely folded for her on a chair. "Aww. Thanks, boys."

"Thank you," Michael laughed. Corey and Eli thanked her too while they sat up in their beds.

The boys were shirtless, and their blankets were covering their lower bodies, but Alice had a feeling they were still letting their tired cocks breathe in the open air. "You're certainly welcome," she confidently flirted, "and the pleasure was also mine."

"Mom, is there any way you can spend the night?"

Alice walked over to her son's bed and kissed him on the lips. "I would, but I suspect your dad would freak the hell out if he caught me sneaking out of this bedroom in the morning. Coach might make you boys run some laps for that one." She earned a laugh.

"I still think it would be worth it," Michael boldly suggested. "You'd be able to help us get rid of our blue-balls before the game tomorrow."

Their confidence had grown quickly. Eli had the same hopeful grin as his friends.

Alice shook her head. "No, I'm not spending the night, and I'm not sneaking in here tomorrow morning for you. Tonight was fun, but I think we all know how risky and wrong it is for me to keep doing this."

She then rolled her eyes and huffed. "The problem, though, is my husband keeps telling me over and over again to be 'the mother' and to 'help the team.' So, even if it's wrong, if I believe spending time with my son and his friends makes me a better mother, and if I believe promising to drain your cocks if you win the game tomorrow would help the team...well, I have to follow Coach's orders, don't I?"

The three teammates excitedly pumped their fists in celebration. Alice bit her lip.

"I'm so glad you walked into our room," Corey thanked.

"It worked out well for you, didn't it?" Alice chuckled.

"Yes, it did, haha. What do you think you would've done if this had been another room, one without Eli?"

"Um..." Alice studied her son. Fair question. "I don't know. It was instinct. There was this feeling I had that Eli would want me. Yeah, all of you were horny, so I knew you wouldn't resist. But him being here made me more excited and willing to risk it." She then considered, "If I had to bust players in some other room, I still would've wanted this to happen, but I wouldn't have even walked in. I wouldn't have had that instinct of whether those boys wanted me or not."