Team Motivation Gangbang

Story Info
A vixen gets gangbanged by the football team...
2.1k words
21.3k
23
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----


“Yes! They’ve done it! That’s the Blackwing Tigers, the champions of the finals!”

The rugby team leapt and cavorted, helmets tossed aside with the rugby posts towering at the end, a ball sailing through the air from a celebratory throw even though the players of the college team had already won. It was an important match too, even to those that didn’t follow the rugby scores and teams across the college scope, and Roscoe leapt up from the stands, whooping and hollering right along with her friends, the red vixen’s heart in her throat, tightening, throbbing.

For she knew something on the eve of that sunny day that they did not and the fox well and truly had a promise there to make good on. The team captain, a studly horse with broad shoulders, caught her eye, his white grin flashing devastatingly in his black muzzle, mane clinging to his neck with sweat.

She grinned in turn, standing, brushing off her short skirt. It was time for her to make good on what she had promised them!

Down in the changing rooms, she passed by everyone who was already celebrating. Being in college and adults, there was no need for a teacher to be around to supervise, of course, and the coach was already in the back with his own kind of celebration, she was sure. Roscoe had offered to motivate him too, but, really, it was the team that needed to make use of her services than him. They were the ones out on the field, fighting through blood, sweat, rain, mud and tears to succeed.

That day, however, had been as dry as they could have hoped for, only splashing through muddy puddles on the pitch. The team was not all that muddy, though most of them, a good group of horses, bulls, lions and other thickly built, rough and ready furs, had stripped out of their clothes already. Steam hazed the air from the communal showers, though the vixen was not there for that as a rhino nudged a horse, his lower jaw falling a little slack.

“Damn,” he hissed through his teeth. “I didn’t, you know, fucking think she was going to come through on it!”

But she was and she would, approaching the team captain, the black horse, with a sexy swing to her hips, her fluffy red tail exaggerating the motion. The stallion snorted, nostrils flaring, though her scent was overruled by the sweat and throbbing masculinity of the changing rooms.

“Hey, Roscoe,” Chad smirked, tapping the side of his muzzle, leaning back against the lockers, his shirt off and his rugby trousers still on. “You motivated us well…don’t you think.”

Oh, Chad. A sex god of a horse but not exactly the brightest bulb in the shop.

“I think so too…” She all but purred. “So, why don’t you good boys see what you want to do with a cute foxie like me?”

Sweet and flirty, her body tingling in anticipation, there was nothing that Roscoe wanted other than to be used. Nothing that she could want more than Chad grabbing her with a dull grunt, ripping her shirt off…

On the floor, sweaty, heaving bodies crowding her vision. So many cocks, so many indeed, the vixen blinking, hardly aware of how she’d gotten down there. The tattered shreds of her shirt hung from her shoulders, though her breasts were free and exposed, even if she did not understand how her bra had been ripped off, laughing out loud.

“God, you guys are horny!”

Yet that was what she had wanted, motivating them with the promise of a group gangbang if only they won the championship – not an easy deal by any stretch of the imagination. Yet they had her where they wanted her as she parted her lips wide to accept the first cock down her throat, a mottled pink and grey length of horse meat that promised to plough her full.

“Mmmmph!”

No more words would come from her lips as she was plugged with a horse cock, ramming into the back of her throat. Although she hacked and gagged around it, the vixen was too good at what she did to not let him slide straight down her throat, swallowing him down, the flat tip penetrating her so thickly.

Yet the others wanted her too and she could not even see who lined up behind her, tearing her panties away and flipping her skirt up over her lower back for easy access. They did not care whether she was clothed or not, as long as they got access to her holes, a shaft with a rounded tip slamming into her pussy, filling her immediately with its meaty girth. She moaned, eyes half-closed, losing the sense of herself, where she was, even though she had the hard floor of the locker room, their shouts and whoops, to ground herself with. It was hard not to think of herself as a disembodied, slutty plaything when that was exactly how she was being treated.

She hadn’t even managed to get out the words to congratulate them as a horse cock slammed into her throat, her nose crushed into the stud’s crotch with every thrust and grind. Her pussy fared better even though her nose grew sore, the vixen whimpering, pleasure mounting, trying to squeeze around the stud grinding deeply up into her hot, wet cunt for more, always more. Roscoe’s cries might have been muffled but they all got the gist of them all the same, her paws up on the horse’s thighs to steady herself as he used her mouth like a fleshlight.

Her long maw, however, was practically designed for sucking cock, the male behind going to town on her pussy, a thick length of meat that simply belonged inside her. She slurped around it, lapping and adoring, though he could not hold out, not with a celebratory fuck after such a gruelling match. It took no time at all for the fox to claim a hefty dose of cum down her throat, gulping and swallowing rapidly, though he drew back before she was even done with his cream, splattering the rest of his load over her face.

Too much, too quickly. Everything took on a hazy, dreamlike quality as she was lifted a little, the guy behind her growling as his dick forced its way up inside her as deep as it could go. He filled her too with thick, heady ropes of seed while another horse slammed his dick into her mouth, the flare already half swollen. It ground over her tongue with a delicious lick of sensation, her heart pounding, pre-cum spilling forth like water from the tap.

So delicious… So thick… So creamy… Yet the fox was not even in a position where she could grind back on the cock ploughing her pussy, her lower abdomen already feeling a bit over full and swollen from taking so much. He drew out and she moaned deliriously around the cock in her maw, trying to bring him off as quickly as possible.

Swiftly, time lost all meaning in the locker room. All she needed to be was their slut, their whore. She would not have worn the clothing in there that she did normally, yet the skirt was part of the look, another horse cock pressing to her tight tail hole. The fox relaxed as much as she could to let him into her, though that was a side easier said than done as he ground in, using the flowing cum from her pussy, dripping and drooling, as lubrication. It was better than nothing for a vixen who had to take the ramming force of a cock that was desperate for her, grinding in, stretching her anal ring more and more.

She howled, her body aching, though it took her a moment before she realised that that was an orgasm, cum flowing down her throat as she could not even swallow, splattering and spurting out of the corners of her lips. Such a mess, a huge mess, pouring down her neck, her collarbones and her tits, though it would soon be smeared in. With a dick in her arse, she was hefted up, the stallion standing behind her, holding her legs to spread them widely out to either side, laughing as he filled her.

“Look at the whore!”

Yes, she was a whore, whore for them, the team caught up in the mind-blowing fervour of winning. Somewhere, the championship trophy was being passed around and it was the stallion holding that one that ground into her pussy from the front, bending his knees and hocks to get down to a suitable level for his huge prick to sink into her folds. Her heat slurped around him as he drove up, letting out an ear-splitting whinny of lust, trophy in one paw as he held it triumphantly over his head.

“Yeahhhhh!”

Again and again, each grinding slam brought the lust-addled fox to another thrumming wave of orgasm, so much so that she lost track of what was an orgasm and what was merely the ecstasy between orgasms. A cock in her arse and a dick in her pussy was too much better as she screamed out her lust, incoherent with raw delight, energy coursing through her.

Pump after pump of their dicks filled her repeatedly, her breath catching, need rising, though she was already right where she wanted to be. There was hardly any flesh separating the cock in each of her holes, spearing into her, two horse dicks flaring, ready to blow. And when they did they filled her right up to the brim where cum slopped and drooled down her thighs, such a load that it looked like twenty guys had fucked and blown their loads in her, not just two that time. They were just that over-productive.

“Yes… Come on, share her, boys.”

On top of a guy on the floor, she moaned as a bull dick speared her pussy full, a thicker lad still who filled her up straight away. She faced him, though didn’t get the chance to kiss him as a lion dick rammed into her mouth, not as long as an equine’s cock but still meaty and thick around. A horse dick was welcomed, of course, up into her tail hole, flipping it up as high as possible for them, filled in three holes at once, resting on the guy under her in the prime place.

There was nowhere else that Roscoe would have wanted to be as the vixen was pounded ruthlessly in a gangbang of bliss. They’d all admired her and they adored her even more for going through with her promise, her body aching, shuddering, every inch of her teasing through with tempting lust. It was all needed, so very much so, sweat and musk very lightly muddying her senses as so many cocks took her all at once.

On and on, their fuck would have no end, not as the gangbang continued, moans rising to fill the room. Eventually, the coach too would come back and have a go on her too, to thank Roscoe for motivating his team so well, but it would be more for him, even then, than it would be for her.

Male after male climaxed in her, on her, using her holes as if her body could be tossed aside, though they lusted for her in far more ways than what a simple gangbang could offer. For there was respect at the core of it all, even as her muffled cries through orgasm strained to break free, her body trembling over and over again in orgasmic bliss. It had all been a ploy and a ruse for all of them to blow off rather a lot of steam together and neither the rugby team, with all their rough and tumble brawn, or the vixen, with her sleek, sexy persuasion in lust, would have had it any other way.

With cum trickling down her chin, the vixen threw her head back and moaned, the bulge of a dick showing through her lower body. Roscoe didn’t even know who she was fucking anymore.

As it should be.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareover 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Chaperone Gangbang A high school senior trip chaperone gives in to her lust.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Touchdown Gangbang A football watching party turns into a gangbang.in Group Sex
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
More Stories