Team Punishment

Story Info
Star player fucks up and gets punished.
2.2k words
4.37
11k
24
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 19 years old, 6'2" 190 lbs and was recruited out of high school to a major university football team. I was in great shape and was an excellent player. Several big schools wanted me. I got a full ride and they treated me like royalty. I had it made. The season was going great. I was leading all rookies in touchdowns and the team seemed to really like me. We were undefeated and headed for the championship. Of course all good things come to an end. Next to last game of the season against our biggest rival and I drop a perfect pass and cost us the game and our undefeated season. The whole team turned on me. We still made it to the play offs but our undefeated season was ruined. The next morning at the game review the coach told me to report to his office that afternoon at 4.

There were rumors I had heard that when a player fucks up as bad as I did the coach spanks them. Yea right, no way! But now that I think about I have seen a couple guys limping after a visit to the coaches office and it seemed like they had a hard time sitting too. None of those guys ever said what happened in the office. But there's no way that was happening. Some of the guys I was closer to slapped me on the ass after the meeting and teased I'd be getting more of that. I asked if they were serious and they laughed saying they were fucking with me. What if the rumors were true?

It was 3:55 and I was outside the coaches office. His secretary, a beautiful girl in her early 20's that made my dick hard just looking at her, greeted me with a big smile. She said to sit down because after the coach is done with me I won't want to as she laughed. WTF is that supposed to mean?! A few minutes later the coach opened his door and invited me inside. His secretary got up and followed me in. The coach and all 9 of the assistant coaches were there. This seemed serious. Coach started telling me how disappointed he was in me and how I let the team down. He said that I had to accept responsibility and take my punishment without complaints. I agreed and said it was my fault and I'd accept my punishment. Coach said good I'm glad to hear that but I'm gonna need to document your acceptance. Then he motioned towards his secretary and she pointed a video camera at me. Coach then asked me if I accepted responsibility and agreed to whatever punishment he decided. I said yes to both and he asked if I was pressured to agree. I said no. His secretary then put the camera down.

Coach said, "ok take off your clothes". Wait, what?! I stood there dumbfounded. Was he serious? Now looking pissed off coach said strip! I asked why. He said because I agreed to be punished and if I didn't go through with it I would be kicked off the team and lose my scholarship. This can't be happening. I asked why do I have to get naked. He said that he was going to spank me and the only way was naked. I begged him not to do this to me. He laughed and said I took total responsibility and agreed to be punished on tape. Either take the punishment or get out and lose everything I worked for. WTF! Playing on this team was my dream and I was good. My parents were so proud of me. I couldn't throw it all away, could I? It was just a spanking right?

How bad could it be? Oh wait I'd be naked in front of his beautiful secretary. Oh shit. I had a ripped body and a thick 7 inch cock but getting spanked in front of her was a whole other thing. I begged him again to reconsider but he was having none of it. He yelled at me to get out. Oh fuck! I begged now to be punished. Lol. I begged him, "please coach I'll do anything. I'll take the spanking". I started removing my clothes. As the waistband of my underwear cleared my crotch my cock sprang up hard as a rock. WTF?! The secretary gasped and was smiling ear to ear. Why was I hard? I'm naked in front of 10 guys and a girl. I immediately covered my cock with my hands but the coach yelled at me to put my hands to my sides. I did as he ordered. I was so embarrassed but incredibly aroused.

The coach then walked over to me and commented on how ripped I was. He reached out and grabbed my ass. I jumped and he put his other hand on my shoulder to stop me from moving. He slid his hand over my ass to my other cheek and squeezed that one too. He then stood in front of me and patted my hard cock from underneath commenting that it was "hefty". I stepped backwards and he yelled to stop and that I had better be still and compliant or I was off the team. I stopped and apologized. He reached out again and stroked my cock a couple times saying I had nothing to be ashamed of. My cock was very hard and his touch felt so good. WTF is wrong with me?!

A guy is touching my cock and I'm hard as a rock ready to explode. Coach then told his secretary to take me to the punishment room. She walked over, grabbed me by my balls and pulled me into the next room. Her nails were dug into my scrotum but my cock was harder than ever. There was a padded bench looking thing with straps hanging down from it in the center of the room. What the hell is that I thought. She pulled me to it and directed me to lay stomach down on the main portion and put my knees and forearms down on the other padded rests.

I apparently didn't move fast enough for her as she squeezed and pulled on my balls hard and pushed me down onto the bench. As I put my legs and arms in the correct spots she fastened a thick strap around my waist. WTF! I began to struggle but all the coaches came over and grabbed my arms and legs and strapped them down too. Fuck! Now I couldn't move at all. My head was at crotch level and my legs were spread enough that a person could stand right between them. Of course I didn't realize the significance of that at that time but I would soon find out.

Now coach walks up to me and tells me to relax and take my punishment like a man. He slides his hand over my ass cheeks. Then he reaches between my legs and squeezes my cock commenting on how hard I was and that I must be a horny little bitch. He lets my cock go and it slapped against my stomach. Everyone laughed. Coach went back to rubbing my ass commenting on how nice and muscular it was. Then all of a sudden he brought his hand down hard on it.

I yelped and jumped within my bonds. Then another slap. Fuck that hurt! Coach alternated between cheeks until he reached 10 swats on each. I was yelping with every swat and fighting back tears. Each assistant coach took a turn applying 10 smacks to each cheek. My ass was on fire and I screaming as they continued. Finally it was over. I was gasping for air and trying to calm down. That's when I realized I was still hard! Coach rubbed my burning ass cheeks and whispered for me to calm down. As he rubbed my ass his fingers got closer and closer to my anus. I tried to move my ass away but the waist strap held me tight.

I begged him not to touch me there. Then I felt something cold being put on my anus the the coaches finger going in. I protested and struggled. Coach then told one of his assistants to shut me up. As I opened my mouth to protest more one of them shoved his cock in my mouth. WTF?! He pushed his cock in and it made me gag. I tried to turn my head to force his cock out but he grabbed my head and pushed deeper. It went into my throat and I couldn't breathe. He pulled back for a few seconds and then thrust forward again. I got small breaths as he pulled back again and thrust forward.

He was fucking my mouth and throat like a pussy. I couldn't do anything but concentrate on trying to breathe. But that was only part of my problem. As one coach was fucking my face the head coach had gone behind me and lined his very large cock up to my hole. He pressed it into my anus and I tried to scream but couldn't with the cock in my throat. It hurt so bad. Tears were streaming from eyes. After pressing for several minutes the coaches cock tore my anus and thrust almost all the way in.

As the cock in my mouth pulled back a shriek of pain came from my mouth around the cock. Coach now began sawing his huge cock back and forth in my ass. I kept thinking why is this happening to me. The coaches pace picked up and he was fucking my ass very hard now. Then I realized my cock was hard as iron and was slapping my stomach as coach fucked me. I no longer felt the pain in my ass. I felt the coaches cock hitting something inside me that was so intense I could barely stand it. What was happening to me? I was being raped and I was liking it. All of a sudden my cock exploded and I came like 30 seconds straight. It was the most amazing orgasm I'd ever had. It felt so good!

After I came the cock in my mouth filled my throat and mouth full of cum. It flooded my senses and I swallowed it without even thinking. I didn't even have time to process what I had just done because the coach thrust deep inside me as he came. He pulled out and I felt cum leak from ass and dribble down my balls. I was sore and gasping for air. I was only given a couple minutes to recover before two assistant coaches filled my holes. Two more guys raping me from both ends. My ordeal continued with every coach taking a turn in my mouth and ass. I came again and couldn't believe I was getting off on this. I'm a straight guy but I couldn't deny that it felt so good. The coaches were finally done with me and I was exhausted, covered in sweat, cum leaking from my torn anus, and my cock was still hard. Unbelievable.

I heard a lot of talking in the coaches office and was wondering what was going on. I certainly didn't want anyone to know what had just happened. My worst nightmare, after being gang raped of course, was anyone finding out. Well it happened only worse than that. The talking got louder and the office door opened with the coach leading a bunch of my teammates into the room. Fuck no! They all were laughing and making kissing sounds and catcalls. One of the captains walked over to me and ran his hand along my back as he went behind me. Then I felt his cock being pressed into my very sore anus. Uuunnnnhh!

His cock was absolutely enormous. Way bigger than coaches. It hurt like hell and I screamed. Another player went to shove his cock into my mouth but the captain yelled at him and told him he wanted to hear me scream. I screamed the entire time he fucked me. He fucked me very hard and I actually came even though it hurt so bad. Everyone was laughing at me for "squealing like a pig". After the captain came in my ass everyone took a turn in my mouth or ass or both. The coaches even went again. I came 3 more times. It was the most amazing sexual experience of my life. I passed out at some point.

When I woke up I was still naked but in a soft warm bed with an ice pack against my anus and the coaches secretary was running her fingers thru my hair. I looked into her beautiful blue eyes and asked what happened. She said that I was amazing and put on a fantastic show. She said that 22 of my teammates fucked my ass and 15 of them fucked me twice. She said that my anus was bleeding and gaping when everyone was done. A near constant stream of cum was leaking out and running over my balls to the floor. I couldn't believe that all those guys fucked me. She said she video taped the whole thing and would love to watch it with me. WTF?! There's a video?! She reached between my legs and stroked my cock. I was hard! She kissed me and handed me a note from the coach. I opened it. "Are you going to drop a game winning pass again?" I looked at her and smiled. Hell yes!!!!