Teambuilding Takes a Turn

Story Info
A father is forced to participate in his daughters gangbang.
1.5k words
4.04
74.7k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steffi007
Steffi007
44 Followers

It was around 11pm as we sat around awaiting Mike to get there. This was our quarterly "team building" sessions for the executives at the company I work for. I say team building in jest because this was basically a team gangbang. Let me explain.

Every quarter Mike Johnson, our company president, would hold a party at his mansion that he presented to the company as a team building meeting. Mike would then cruise all the bars and hotspots regularly frequented by the local college students. Eventually he would find a young, beautiful girl, get he very drunk, and invite her back to his mansion for a party, at which we would all enjoy her charms as it were. This was probably my fifth or six such meeting and each one seemed to get even wilder.

My name is Evan and I'm the VP of Sales. I've been here almost two years and have been thriving with Mike's tutelage. I'm 57 years old, married to a wonderful wife of 25 years, with one daughter and three sons, all of which I'm very proud of. My wife seems to understand the need for teambuilding and has never questioned these two-day retreats.

We were all on our third or so drink when we heard Mike enter the house. A quiet fell over the room, which had a bar and a couple of chairs and a long, low table in the middle of the room, as we waited with great anticipation. Soon the door opened slowly, and Mike slowly led the young girl, blindfolded, into the room.

She was around 5' 8" tall with a great body, wearing a short skirt and light blouse, and was clearly totally consumed by alcohol. I stood there dumbfounded as I stared at my beautiful daughter Melanie, or Mel as we called her. I wasn't sure how to react. Mike knew my family well so this was no mistake, he found Mel and decided she would be the girl for tonight. I started to step forward in anger when Mike pointed in my direction.

"Don't say a word," he warned. "You know the rules here. Do as you're told, and the blindfold stays on, otherwise, I'll take it off and Mel here will see everyone here."

I stopped dead in my tracks. My god, what am I going to do, I thought. I can't let all these men take advantage of Mel. She was so drunk, or drugged, that she could hardly stand up. Mike was behind her with a firm grip on her shoulders when he said smiling,

"Gentlemen, I want you to meet my new friend Mel." With that, his hands moved to her breasts and gave a big squeeze.

I have to say, I've always admired Mel's shape, big full breasts, narrow waist and a nice, round, firm ass. Mike looked me directly in the eye and pointed to the video camera on the table. I knew what he wanted. Every session was recorded and distributed to the members present. Not only was he going to let everyone use my daughter, but he also wanted me to video tape the whole ordeal. When I hesitated, he slowly moved his hand up towards her blindfold. As he did, I numbly moved forward and picked up the camera as he displayed a huge grin. I clicked on the camera and pointed it at the two of them as Mike began to unbutton Mel's blouse. As it fell open, everyone gasped as they saw her huge breasts straining to get free from her maroon lace bra.

Everyone in the room knew it was my daughter, yet they all had a lustful look on their faces, and they seemed to be enjoying the fact that there was nothing I could do. Mike lifted her skirt to expose the tops of her thigh highs and her lace thong. I must admit I drew in a deep breath when I saw her thong. Reaching behind her he unzipped her skirt and let it drop around her five-inch heels. Frank knelt in front of her and lifted her feet, one at a time, out of her skirt and tossed it aside. My god my little girl Mel looked as sexy as any woman I've ever seen, and when her bra was removed, her magnificent tits stood out with no sag at all. Gary picked up her bra and looked at the tag.

"Holy fuck, the bitch has 36D's," he yelled out.

I hated myself because I was getting turned on just like the men I worked with. Three men stepped forward and laid Mel out on the table, their hand quickly massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples and listening to her groan.

"Get those fuckin panties off," someone yelled.

Mike stepped between her legs and ripped them off with one swift motion. My god, my little girl and her pussy shaved and waxed, except for a thin landing strip.

"This is going to be special," mike said as he motioned me over to the table, still filming everything that was going on. "Bill, take the camera," he said. Bill stepped forward and took the camera from my hands as Mike looked me in the eye.

"Get her ready for me," he ordered.

I knew what he wanted as I knelt between my daughters' legs, taking in her amazing aroma. Her beautiful pussy lips were just inches from my face. The lips were swollen and there were already traces of moisture along her slit. I hesitated as I took in the sight of Mel's pussy before moving forward and allowing my tongue to extend and taste my daughter's nectar. I was obviously taking to long. Mike grabbed my head and pushed me forward so that my face was buried between her legs.

"Get to it, god damn it," he roared.

I licked and sucked for several minutes before Mike pulled me away and moved between her legs.

"Now, take my dick and put it in her."

I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off.

"Just do it, damn you."

I felt my face flush as I looked at him. Mike was around 6'3" tall and maybe 200 lbs., but what made his figure so dominant was his well-muscled body and the 10-inch, thick cock sticking out in front of him. I had no control over myself anymore as my hand reached out and grabbed his manhood.

"That's right, put my cock in the little slut's cunt." I did as I was told and removed my hand. Mike ever so slowly entered Mel's pussy, a loud groan escaping her lips. He started to move in and out of her while Frank stepped in front of her head and shoved his cock deep into her throat. There were hands all over her body and Mike said softly,

"Go ahead Eban, feel those gorgeous tits." Reluctantly I reached out with my right hand and filled it with my daughter's tit flesh. Fuck she felt good, I thought, bigger and firmer than her mothers.

Someone pushed me out of the way, and I found my self in line behind Mike. He looked over his shoulder and smiled,

"That's it man, get some of this sweet cunt meet for yourself. He was fucking her deep and fast at that point and it didn't take long for him to start grunting. He pulled half way out and held it still as everyone could see him pumping his hot seed into her pussy. He stepped out of the way and I was pushed forward between her legs.

I looked at at her as I sunk my engorged cock into my daughter's pussy and saw stings of cum across her face and tits. I promised myself that I wouldn't cum inside her, that I wasn't having sex with her if I didn't cum. Well, after a couple of minutes my body started to convulse, and I felt my cum shooting deep in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuck," I groaned. "I'mmmmmm cuuuuming, oh my god, I'MMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMING," I shouted as I shot the biggest load of my life deep inside my little girl's pussy.

Everyone was cheering as I was pushed aside so another cock could fuck her. I could hear her choking as men shot their loads in he mouth, the cum running out of the corners of her mouth and down her neck. She was a mess when Tony, a big black monster, stepped between her legs and rammed hid enormous cock into her. He pumped once and pulled out, lifting her legs and unceremoniously ramming his 10 inches deep into her ass in one swift stroke.

Mel started to cum for the fifth or sixth time, this time her whole body shaking until she actually passed out. That didn't seem t stop anyone though. They continued to fuck her limp body until everyone was spent. The camera zoomed in om her cum covered body. IT was everywhere, on her face and tits, in her hair, and oozing from her ass and pussy. I left her there for Mike to clean up before he took her back to her dorm.

I felt so ashamed as I headed home to await the copy of the video. I thought about what had happened and my cock once again began to rise. Damn Mike, he did this on purpose and I'm not sure what would come next

Steffi007
Steffi007
44 Followers