All Comments on 'Teammates Trial Ch. 03'

by ozzietosser

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
aclassyladyaclassyladyover 8 years ago
to me....

This chapter was sort of disconnected from the other two. It was a let down in a sense. I was expecting it to flow and be connected like the others had been, but this seemed as if it was a story on its own. Don't get me wrong, the story is good, but to be chapter 3 of a story, it felt out of place. I am not trying to be demeaning or anything, but that is the way it comes across to me. Please keep writing for it is a good story in itself.

63lsmith63lsmithover 8 years ago
I LIKED IT

While I somewhat agree with the first commenter, in the fact that t think with the way you ended chapter 2, this should have gone beyond jerking off. That being said I did enjoy it and think the next chapter will be much better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

I hoping to hear about Brendan and Jay gay sex. Plus weekend sex with Jay and Nathan and other players including new player from the bus. Should be easy to seduce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Disappointing. You took two runs at the first two chapters and then finally with the third chapter, it was a flashback and not a continuation. Then the story is dropped again and abandoned. Not cool at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userozzietosser@ozzietosser
81 Followers
I'm a gay writer from Melbourne, Australia who is now making the move from hobby writer to proper author. The shorts here are some of my early work. More of my writing is available on my website and my podcast. I have a couple of extended short stories that I've recently publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES