Teams Colliding Pt. 02: Blackmailed

Story Info
Anne get doubled teamed.
4.1k words
4.47
301.5k
586

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moss_Tabby
Moss_Tabby
417 Followers

Author's note/disclaimer: Rape and non-consensual sex are crimes and done for power, not pleasure. This story is a fictionalized fantasy for the reader's pleasure, not to be acted out in real life. All characters are over 18 (college-aged). If you don't like non-consent or reluctance stories, please don't read, this story is not for you!

This is a continuation (part 2) of the story started in Teams Colliding (pt. 1: Bus Ride). Jump to the first break to get right into the action. New edited version as of January 2022.

****

Anne didn't know how she survived the rest of the bus ride to the hotel, but later she would suspect it was from being in shock.

She'd just had her virginity taken by Ben, her college's star quarterback while riding on a crowded bus. When he had "finished" with her, she'd eased off his lap, wedging herself between him and another football player. Ben had let her go, but kept a muscled arm around her in the pretense of cuddling.

Anne could feel the slickness between her legs from Ben's cum. And the deep-seated ache inside her.

As she came out of her daze, Anne realized the other player she was now wedged against was openly making out with her best friend on the team, June. June was leaned back against the window of the bus while another football player mauled her neck and face. June seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the attention.

Anne was shocked to see the player's hand had also peeled up June's cheer top, so far that Anne saw a flash of June's erect nipple being pinched between his thick fingers.

Whoa, she thought. No wonder no one noticed what was happening with me and Ben! Everyone else was thoroughly distracted in the crowded bus.

Finally, the bus journey was over. With brakes squealing in protest, their over-loaded transport shuddered to a stop in front of the hotel. Though the football team had an away game that same weekend, the cheer team was really here for a national meet this week. Of course, their school was cheap and wanted both teams in the same hotel: bulk discounts!

As the students started to gather their bags, Ben pulled Anne close again. He spoke softly to her. Out of the corner of her eye Anne could see his teeth flashing in a grin.

"Give me your number. I want to check up on you later."

"N-no, I'm okay." Anne said, wanting to just get away from the suffocating crowd and into the shower so she could decompress.

Ben's voice lowered an octave, his hot breath in her ear making Anne shiver. "I've got some Plan-B in my bag. But I can't give it to you now. You don't want to get pregnant, do you?"

"No, I don't," Anne whispered back, feeling her gut clench in fear. She was very aware that Ben had cum in her--twice.

"Then give me your number. I'll text you when it's safe to come to my room and I'll give it to you. Free of charge."

Anne realized she didn't have much choice. And Ben at least was taking responsibility for this part of the violation. Right? They exchanged texts as they waited for the aisle to clear as the bus emptied.

Anne gulped the fresh air gratefully as soon as she stepped outside the bus. Her legs felt shaky, and walking made the ache of her cervix more noticeable. Anne's friend June bounced up and hooked elbows with her, grinning.

"Wow, what good timing for our bus to break down like that! I can't believe Ben wanted you to sit on his lap!"

Anne forced a grin on her face, "Yeah... so embarrassing."

"Oooh Anne, you're always too shy. He likes you." June was dragging them both into the lobby of the hotel.

"He's always with some new girl..." Anne said skeptically.

"Yeah, and that new girl could be you." June sighed and shook her head, flipping the cascade of her shining hair over her shoulder. "You are too shy for how pretty you are. Didn't you come to a big city college to get away from being small-town sheltered?"

"Well... in part," conceded Anne. But I really thought my first time would be romantic, with someone who loved me and would want to marry me! How am I ever going to attract someone like that now?!

June laughed. "Well, you're just a freshman. Just wait. Mandy was a chaste little catholic schoolgirl when she was a freshman. And look at her now as a senior..."

Anne winced. Mandy was very fun and bubbly to be around--and the captain of their cheer team. But she was also somewhat famous for the amount of sex she had. She'd slept with members of pretty much every sports team, and even some professors. Anne had heard that she had even taken three guys at once. It may have been that "small-town sheltered" background, but Anne couldn't even imagine how that was possible!

After waiting for the coach to check them in and dole out room assignments, Anne finally made it to the hotel room she would share with June and another cheer-mate named Vesper. She sighed as she dropped her bags on one of the two queen beds.

"I call the bathroom first!" She called to both June and Vesper, who were unpacking some of their clothes into the tiny closet.

Anne pulled her skirt and panties down once in the bathroom, grimacing as she saw the mess there. Blood was smeared in with the fluids she assumed were Ben's cum--and maybe a bit of her own lubrication. Some of the fluids had run down her thigh in the short trip from bus to hotel room, but not as much as she would have expected. She shivered. Ben had forced himself so deep inside her that most of his spunk was probably still up there.

Anne shed her clothes in a hurry, setting her phone on the sink counter. She wanted to scrub herself!

The water felt wonderful on Anne's sore vulva. Experimentally she slid a finger inside herself, marveling how slippery but tight she still felt. That felt oddly right, even though she was still stressed about the consequences. It was as though her body was responding to being bred in such a humiliating fashion.

And I did cum that second time, didn't I? Anne thought, disturbed. Had she wanted what had happened--wanted Ben to thrust his cock inside her--despite all her protests? Those protests had been pretty weak... and that orgasm had felt so different than when she'd tentatively masturbated in the past. The soreness faded into a faint buzz of pleasure as she rubbed herself clean, trying to wash out as much of her vagina as possible.

Feeling much better, Anne got out of the shower to towel herself off. Her phone chimed, alerting her to a text message.

Room 405. 11pm. Don't be late cutie! ;)

****

Later, Anne begged off when June and Vesper went "out on the town" with the rest of the cheer team, saying she was tired. They hadn't come back yet when Anne left to meet Ben at his room.

She had dressed in jeans (which were unfortunately skin-tight) and a chunky knit sweater that was far too warm for the weather. Still, she felt it was prudent. There couldn't be any temptation with this, unlike her cheer uniform. She was just going to the hotel room to pick up the Plan-B that Ben had promised. Then, hopefully, Anne could pretend this day had never happened.

When she got to room 405, she could see the light was on through the crack in the door. She knocked.

Ben opened the door almost immediately. He was dressed in joggers and a plain white t-shirt that did nothing to hide his musculature--or the bulge of his package.

Ben grinned at her and stepped back, gesturing for her to enter. "Come on in!"

"Um... I was just here to get the medication and go." Anne said, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Nonsense!" said Ben, "Come chill with Matt and me for a bit. Our other roomie's out partying with the girls, so it'll just be the three of us." Of course, the football team would be bunking up in shared rooms, just like us on the cheer team. Three to a room seemed much more cramped with these big men.

"I...I'd rather not. I'm pretty tired," Anne protested.

Ben pouted exaggeratedly. "Come on, Anne. I don't want to blackmail you with the medication. But I will if it means getting to hang out with you a bit more."

"Well..." Anne thought nothing much worse can happen than what has already happened, right? And she needed that medication. Ben was absolutely right: it was an effective blackmail tool.

She stepped tentatively inside the room. Matt's hulking form was leaned back on one of the beds as he watched TV. Matt was a linebacker and seemed to be twice the size of Ben. He waved and smiled at her and she returned the casual greeting. Ben closed the door behind her and bounded over to their mini fridge.

"Wine cooler?"

"I'm only 19." Anne reminded Ben.

He forced the drink into her hand, winking at her. "I won't tell if you don't."

She perched on the edge of the bed, training her eyes on the TV. She sipped the wine cooler. It was almost sickly sweet, but not too bad. In fact, it hardly tasted like alcohol at all, and half the bottle was gone before she knew it.

Ben sat down next to her and put an arm around her. He began to kiss her neck. She shivered and leaned away from him.

"I'd rather not, Ben. I really just need the medication..."

"You might as well," said Ben. "The Plan-B will take care of tonight just as easily as it does this afternoon... and I'm not going to give it to you right away."

Anne froze. He really wasn't kidding about blackmailing her! Nervously she glanced at Matt. Ben wasn't making any effort to be secretive this time. Matt's eyes were fixated on the TV as though he was pretending they didn't exist.

"Don't worry about Matt," Ben chuckled. "Just pretend he's not here."

"I... uh... oh!" Anne jumped when Ben cupped her breast.

"Mmmm," Ben purred, back to kissing her neck, "didn't get to play with these before, did I? Let's get this off."

Anne felt like her mind was scattering again, like it had on the bus. She didn't know how to react as Ben stood, clamping her knees between his legs at the side of the bed as he tugged her sweater and then her undershirt over her head. And just like that, she was shirtless in front of two men. She snapped her arms over her breasts instinctually.

But that wasn't enough for Ben. He leaned over her reaching around her as though to hug her, comfort her. Impulsively Anne reached to return the hug, as though if she welcomed a cuddle with him that's as far as this would go. Instead, Ben expertly unsnapped her bra and pulled it off her, tossing it aside. Anne squeaked in alarm, pushing against Ben's broad chest.

"You're so cute when you protest like that," Ben chuckled. He pushed he gently back onto the bed with one strong arm, her legs still dangling helplessly off the side and pinned between his legs. With the other hand he fondled one breast.

When his fingertips brushed against her nipple, erect from the sudden exposure to the air, an electric shock of pleasure zapped down Anne's spine right to her clit. She arched her back and gasped, unable to control her reaction.

"Ooo, look at that," Ben said, sounding amused.

Ben then bent over took her other nipple in his mouth. He rolled it between his lips and then suckled gently. Unwanted pleasure shuddered through Anne's body--so much that it didn't even occur to her to resist.

She felt paralyzed by the sensations his mouth and hands were giving her. And with anticipation of what might come next.

But Ben was content, for the moment, to maul her breasts. He swapped mouth and hands, stroking the sensitive underside but never giving her nipples a break. She shivered and writhed, not able to free herself from his encompassing grasp.

At one point he shifted more of his weight onto her and Anne was brought smashing back into the present as she felt the hard, throbbing bulge of his dick pressing against her bare stomach.

Ben seemed to notice her focus shift and he stood upright again, pulling off his t-shirt. In the absence of his warm hands and skilled tongue on her breasts, they felt cold, and doubly sensitive. Her hands went up to cover herself again. His body was just as cut and finely formed as she'd suspected, feeling it when pressed impossibly close to him on that bus ride.

He held her down with one hand firmly massaging a breast and the other trailed down her stomach to her jeans. He unzipped her jeans and in one firm motion pulled them down to her knees. Anne squeezed her legs together, feeling self-conscious. Even though she'd put on clean underwear, she could feel how wet she was getting--and it wasn't all from Ben's cum earlier that day.

It was crazy how quickly she was getting aroused just from having her breasts played with.

Then Ben pulled down his joggers and his cock popped free. Anne gaped. It's huge! Had that really all fit up inside her? It stood tall and thick, slightly curved, the glans purple with engorged blood.

"I've got something that needs to be taken care of," Ben said in a somewhat singsong voice.

"No. No, please. I'm still sore from earlier..."

"Oh, I thought we could try something different, sweetie. Get on your hands and knees on the bed."

Anne hesitated, not sure what he intended.

Ben shoved her knees up and urged her to roll over, and she complied numbly. In a moment, Ben was grabbing her upper arm and pulling her onto all fours, so that her head lined up neatly with his dick as he stood in front of her next to the bed.

A firm hand on the back of her neck guided her head until the fat head of his cock bobbed against her mouth. She could feel her lips being smeared with pre-cum.

"Wrap those pretty lips around my dick."

Anne tried to pull away, shaking her head. Ben's hand on the back of her head tightened. "Do it. Or I'll make you suck me anyway, but you won't get the Plan-B."

Anne opened her mouth to protest -- he'd promised! -- but Ben pulled her head with both hands, and reluctantly Anne took him in her mouth. The taste of him was musky, masculine; the pre-cum saturating her tongue was bitter. She gagged as he forced himself too deep, and he laughed.

"Take deeper breaths when you come up for air. And no biting!"

If I can make him cum like this, maybe that will be enough and I can go, Anne thought.

Ben started to hump her face, one big hand still cupping the back of her head. His other hand roved over her body. He even leaned over to roughly grab her butt -- and Anne was conscious of it sticking out, for both Ben and Matt to see everything she had to offer -- pulling her onto his cock.

Ben seemed to enjoy being as deep as possible, even if it meant Anne couldn't breathe. He hit the back of her throat again and again and she wriggled, eyes watering, as she tried to take all of him in without gagging. Then he let her slide back along his length and she sucked air through her nose gratefully. Then he grabbed her head with both hands and pulled her down on his cock and held her there.

Spots danced in front of Anne's eyes. Her instinct was to bite--but an even greater instinct told her that would be even more dangerous.

What didn't make sense was how the musky taste of Ben in her mouth and his hands running all over her body were making her body respond. She'd never felt like this: so hot, so sensitive.

As focused as she was on staying conscious, Anne was only partly aware when the bed moved with the weight of another person.

"Ughmph!" She moaned, her eyes rolling up to Ben, begging him to let her breathe.

Finally, he relented, and Anne jerked away from him gasping. Her saliva coated her chin and Ben's shaft.

Ben gave her only two big breaths before he forced the fat head of his cock between her lips again. Anne took him in without resistance, hoping he was close to done.

That's when she felt Matt's hands on her ass, grabbing the waistband of her panties and pulling them down around her knees to join the tangle of her jeans.

Anne tried half-heartedly to pull away. She protested, unintelligibly, around Ben's cock as he slid in and out of her mouth. But Ben was holding her firmly and her jeans were still pinning her legs.

When she squirmed, Matt's warm hands grabbed her hips and held her. Then she felt the hot press of Matt's dick against her ass crack. Anne closed her eyes and moaned. In the moment she wasn't clear even to herself whether it was a moan of despair or desire. There was nothing she could do!

Matt's finger slid along her slit, making Anne jerk. Her clitoris was on fire, woken by Ben's attentions.

"Damn, this little bitch is wet."

"Told you she was a sweet one," Ben grunted, forcing himself to the back of her throat again and holding her there.

Anne wriggled between both the boys, feeling hungry for air again. Matt took advantage of her distraction, sliding his dick along her slit with a few quick thrusts before he grabbed it and guided it to her entrance.

Anne squeaked in discomfort as she felt Matt's cock find its mark. She was still sore from losing her virginity earlier in the day, and Matt seemed clumsier in his movements than Ben had been. He entered her slowly, keeping hold of her hips as he dragged himself into her. She could feel every inch of his dick inside of her. In this position, with her mouth stuffed with Ben's cock and Matt taking her from behind, the sensation of being stuffed was ever so different.

By the time Matt's balls rested against Anne's body, she was completely overwhelmed.

On the bus Ben had, by necessity, had to keep his movements fairly small, presumably because he hadn't truly wanted to draw attention to what he was doing. He'd stayed deep inside her and kept his thrusts shallow. Matt did no such thing. When he started fucking -- truly fucking -- he roughly pulled out so that just the engorged head of his cock rested in her entrance before thrusting his entire length inside of her. Hard. And he didn't stop.

It hurt at first. But Anne could only gasp and writhe, pinned between two demanding cocks.

As if Ben understood that the more overwhelmed she was the less she could protest, he started fondling her nipples again while his other hand cupped her head.

The electric pleasure from her nipples distracted her all right. That, combined with Matt's pounding, was making heat build inside her fast. When Ben next let her come up for air, the pleasure of filling her lungs with air combined with the wet pounding and Ben pinching her nipple sent her over the edge.

"Oh god, noooo..." Anne gasped, shuddering as she came. She could feel her pussy flexing around Matt's cock as waves of pleasure diffused over her. For a moment she lost all consciousness of what was happening to her as the electric pleasure crackled across her spine. Matt seemed encouraged and picked up his pace, thrusting into her with long strokes.

Ben forced his cock back into her mouth and shoved himself to the back of her throat before the crackle of her orgasm had completely faded. She could feel him twitching in her mouth. His cock swelled and then he groaned and shuddered, nearing his peak.

Matt's hard thrusts shoved her even deeper onto Ben's dick, and as she tried not to choke, Ben came. The hot, bitter cum surged in her throat and she gagged, trying to pull away, but Ben held her down until he'd emptied his load down her throat. Anne had no choice but to swallow, or drown.

Choking and gagging Anne was finally allowed to breathe again. Just in time to feel Matt climax inside of her.

Matt cried out and shoved himself deep, pressing himself against her cervix. She felt his dick pulse inside of her, warm cum filling her depths for the third time that day. He held himself there as though he wanted to milk every last drop in her. And he did.

Anne was exhausted. Her throat burned. At least her pussy no longer hurt. She was ashamed to admit it, but the orgasm had made the feeling of being stuffed almost... comfortable.

Ben had calmly stepped away to rummage in his suitcase, letting Matt hold himself inside her from behind, his hands still firm on her hips. She let her head sag to the coverlet, suddenly exhausted. Anne wanted to collapse and sleep.

Moss_Tabby
Moss_Tabby
417 Followers
12