Teams Colliding Pt. 02: Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open up," Ben said.

Anne looked up again, about to protest that she was not going to suck his dick again. But Ben was holding a pill pinched between his fingers, and what was left of her wine cooler.

She stared at him, not quite comprehending.

"It's the first dose of the Plan-B, silly." Ben said, grinning.

First dose?! Anne thought, alarmed. She hadn't known how Plan-B worked! But she opened her mouth obediently and Ben placed the pill on her tongue and handed her the wine cooler.

As she tipped her head back and drank the pill down, Matt slipped his cock out of her. She felt the emptiness in her cunt and then the slickness of fluids dripping down her leg.

Matt was rolling her over and pulling her jeans and panties off her legs, her head still near the edge of the bed.

"No," she said, exhausted, "I should go back to my room." When would these men have enough?!

Matt just grunted as a reply, pulled her legs apart, and dropped his face down to her dripping cunt. Anne jerked in surprise as she felt the first swipe of his tongue across her vulva. And then he nestled deeper and got to work.

Anne had always felt too shy to have previous boyfriends eat her out. In her overwhelm and exhaustion, she was beyond embarrassment. And while Matt hadn't said more than two words, he seemed skilled with his tongue.

It took very little time for Anne to become lost in the sensations building in her as Ben licked, sucked, and rubbed her clit. She moaned and arched her back against the bed, and moaned again. This time there was no doubt in her mind that she enjoyed the attention.

A shock of pleasure traveled from breasts to clit when Ben reappeared and started pinching and fondling her nipples again.

The buildup hit a peak unexpectedly. Anne gasped and cried out, grabbing Matt's head and pulling him into her as she came harder than she ever had. The pleasure rolled over her, making her cervix ache again from the earlier pounding--but this time her body did not mind. She shuddered.

The sensations went from pleasurable to overwhelming, and Anne shoved Matt's head away from her. To her surprise, he obliged this time, re-appearing from between her legs grinning and licking his lips.

"Good girl," purred Ben overhead, "see, we can be generous too."

Anne was too exhausted to do more than pant and lie splayed out on the bed.

She felt herself drifting off to sleep despite knowing she really should be getting dressed and getting out of there. When she felt Ben lifting and shifting her, she protested feebly, but when he simply laid her right side up on in the bed, with a fluffy pillow under her head and covered her with the sheets, her protest died on her lips.

Still on the edge of sleep she was still conscious enough to stiffen when she felt someone--it must have been Ben--get into the bed beside her. His naked skin pressed against her as he spooned up against her back, one muscular arm looped around her waist.

But when all she was rewarded with was his soft breathing, she relaxed and let the sleep rise to take her again.

This, at least, wasn't too bad.

12