Teamwork Ch. 01

Story Info
You get better results as part of a team, than working alone.
15.1k words
4.46
10k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whore was supple and enthusiastic, but not well endowed, and skinnier than Jon liked. Nevertheless, his fingers and tongue gave her an orgasm to be satisfied with, then after fucking in a couple of positions, he came on her tits with ample satisfaction. Since he was paying for an hour and there was still time left, he invited her to join him at the inn room's small table to finish supper. He put his breeches on, and she her skirt, and they finished off the bread and cheese and thin slices of mutton with his come dribbling down her chest. At the end of the meal, he helped her put her blouse back on, and she allowed him a free grope of her tits, before leaving the room, swaying her hips ostentatiously and with a coy wink over her shoulder as she went through the door.

Jon sighed, and looked for his shirt. This wasn't bad, as roadside inns in the middle of nowhere went, but the girl had been the best of the three whores available, and he had wanted - needed - to get laid before his partner arrived - partly because he hadn't got laid in over a week while travelling, and partly because doing so would put him in a suitable frame of mind for the meeting with his partner. His shirt on, he reconsidered his choice as he went about snuffing the few candles that illuminated the room. There had been the Elf - or, more likely, Half-Elf, given that she was working in this dump - who was skinnier than the girl he'd had, and therefore not to his taste, even though Elves and Half-Elves were reputed to be the most stimulating of lovers. He'd never confirmed that reputation, because he liked curvy women, and anyone with Elven blood tended to be slender and lithe. Then there was the other Human whore, whose impressive cleavage Jon had swiftly determined was supported by padding, and whose bony shoulders belied an older and even skinnier figure than the girl he'd chosen. Oh well. He shrugged as the last candle was extinguished, then felt his way to the window and opened the shutters. That done, he stepped over to the bed and lay down, intending to doze while he waited.

He didn't have long to wait. Only a few minutes after he opened the shutters, a small pair of boots swung in through the window from above. The boots contained feet, attached to shapely legs, a round bottom, slender waist, ample chest, and cute face, made even cuter by blonde pigtails (though those were hidden under the deep purple hood worn by his partner). As her boots hit the floorboards, Jon jerked upright. "Evangeline?"

"About time, yeh? I hope you enjoyed her."

"Not as much as I could have done," he told her, as the Halfling woman uncoiled from her landing and pulled her hood back. "There's only poor fare available out here," he added. He waved one arm in the vague direction of a candle and snapped his fingers, and it sprung alight. He sank back down to rest on his elbows with a satisfied smile.

"Right," Evangeline agreed, "which is why I thought you'd be saving yourself up for me." She hopped up onto the bed and straddled his hips. Grabbing his shoulders, she pulled herself close and planted a long, deep kiss on his lips.

"Now, you know I need to take a run up for you, Evey," he said when they broke, "that's what whores are for."

"Uh-huh, yeah. And how many whores did you hire in the capital, while I was miles and miles away out here?"

"One or two," Jon admitted. "I'm still only an apprentice, I can't afford the prices whores charge in the capital too often."

"So, your meeting with your Master didn't go well?"

Jon shrugged. "Went about as well as could be expected, actually. Master Nivarius thinks I'm doing well, but I still need more experience. So I hope you've got us a job, so that I can get some?"

Evangeline climbed off him and sat cross-legged next to him. "Yeah, I've got us a job. We'll probably need to hire some extra muscle for it, though."

"Yeah? Why's that?"

"We'll have to kill about a dozen cultists."

"Cultists?"

"Argonites." Jon groaned and lay back down. Evangeline tutted in agreement, and pulled out some parchment from inside her indigo jerkin. "There's been a band of them operating in farmland a few days' travel from here, taking young maidens once a month for their sacrifices. The farmers and villagers aren't happy about it, of course, but they don't really have the resources to hire anyone to do something about it. But then, the cultists got stupid - they took one of the maids from the local Baron's manor. Now the Baron's worried his daughter will be next, so he put out a call for adventurers to solve the problem."

"And you answered?"

"I answered. I told him you were a skilled mage, temporarily away in the capital to answer the demands of your craft, and that together we could take care of the problem."

"And you didn't worry that we might not be able to when he told you there's a dozen of them? 'Cos a dozen's a bit much for me to handle, even with your help, y'know?"

"I just got him to put the reward up a bit, figured that'd cover the costs of hiring a little extra muscle."

"Yeah, alright. How long have we got for this?"

"The area's around four days travel from here. Sacrifices are at full moon, regular, and the next one's six days away, so we've got time."

"They go in for virgin sacrifices, right?"

"According to the stories, Argonites tend to prefer young and shapely women with some experience, so they usually parade the victim out in front of the congregation in nothing but a loincloth and some jewellery, then a lucky cultist gets to rape her up against the altar, before they cut her heart out."

"What lovely people," Jon said with heavy sarcasm. "We'd better make sure you don't get caught, you fit the perfect bill for a sacrifice."

"I'm still a virgin, thanks!"

"What, fingers don't count?" Jon asked, running his hand up her tightly-clad exquisite thigh.

"Only cock," she replied, reaching up to her cloak's clasp, "and it's only 'cos yours is the size of my forearm that we're not going to be fixing that right now."

Jon propped himself back up on his elbows. "Yeah? Then what will we be doing?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

"The usual tits and thighs alright?" she asked, beginning to undo her jerkin.

"Yeah, sounds good. And then I've got a little present for you, that I picked up in the capital."

"A present? What is it?"

"Just something I had time to get made for you," Jon replied. "You'll find out later."

Evangeline dropped her jerkin on the floor, then swivelled round and pulled her boots off, before swivelling further and kneeling up, facing away from him. "It's not underwear, is it? You know I don't go for those new-fangled fancy things." She pulled her trews down, revealing her loincloth, and wiggled her bum at him.

Jon lifted his hips and pulled down his breeches enough to free his hardening cock, and began stroking it. "Not underwear. You'll like it, I promise."

She turned back round and sat up. "Okay. I'll see, then." She pulled her undershirt off up over her head, giving Jon a chance to admire the curves of her body, and he whistled softly in appreciation.

"Your tits are as fantastic as ever, Evey."

"Yeah, of course they are." She knelt up and cupped them for a few moments, allowing Jon to take in her hourglass figure. "I'm pretty stacked for a Halfling, so they're just about a good handful for you Humans."

"Is that a hint?" Jon asked, reaching out. His hands briefly covered hers as he grasped her breasts, each one neatly filling his encompassing palms. He began to gently squeeze and caress them as the Halfling woman untied her loincloth and dropped it on the floor. She sighed with pleasure.

"Oh, your cock may be too big, but your hands are just the right size." She reached out with one hand and began stroking his cock, while her other slid down her body to her own crotch.

"If you were twice the size in every direction," Jon said, "you'd be perfect for me. I'd never stop fucking you."

"If you were half the size in every direction," Evangeline replied, "you'd be perfect for me. We'd never stop fucking, and that means we'd never get any work done, and we'd starve to death."

"Proof that good things come in small packages."

"Your mouth has better things to do than make stupid jokes," she said. She disengaged his hands and crawled towards him. His lips closed on a nipple and he began sucking, as his now-free hands found their way to her luscious arse.

"Gods, I love Humans!" she moaned. "Leaving home was the best decision I ever made."

After a few minutes of her stroking both their privates, and Jon sharing the attentions of his tongue and lips between her nipples, she pulled back. Jon turned to sit on the edge of the bed, and Evangeline hopped off to stand between his legs. She bent to lick his cock as she arranged herself at the right height, then took a breast in each hand and enveloped his cock with them. As she stroked up and down, she looked up at him.

"Y'know, you could get into trouble for doing this, back home. I'm only thirty-one."

"Ugh. I know Halflings live half as long again as us Humans, but that's like saying I'd get into trouble for fucking a woman 'cos she's only twenty."

"I know, right? Humans are fully adult well before they're twenty-one, and Halflings are fully adult long before thirty-three! Let us fuck when we're ready to fuck, for fuck's sake."

"Eighteen."

"What?"

"Us Humans can fuck at eighteen, most places. Twenty-one's just a legal thing - y'know, inheritance and running a business, and getting married, and that."

"I'm not gonna get in trouble, am I?" she asked with a grin, tits pumping up and down over his cock. "You're over eighteen?"

"I'm twenty-three," he replied, "and you know it."

"Yeah, I do." She grinned up at him, and continued to work his cock between her breasts.

"That's a fucking gorgeous view, that," he murmured.

"The only one better's me spread-eagled on the bed, with your cock pumping in and out, right?"

"Something like that."

"Dream on, big boy." They shared a laugh at that, then she pulled away. "Time."

They both stood, and she climbed onto the bed, kneeling up and facing away from him. Jon stood close behind her and positioned his cock between her thighs. Evangeline sank down only just a little so that it was rubbing against her slit, then brought her legs together as tight as they could go. Jon reached around her and took a breast in one hand, and placed his other across her stomach, then started slowly thrusting. Evangeline used her hands to cup her other breast, and the other to rub her clit as Jon's cock began sliding back and forth in the junction between her pussy and her thighs.

Jon went slowly at first, enjoying the sensation of her luscious bottom pressing up against his body, and giving Evangeline time to get closer before an increased speed made it difficult for her to maintain contact down below. After several minutes, to the accompaniment of blissful sighs, Evangeline started grinding back against his thrusts. Jon took that as his cue to speed up, using the leverage provided by his lower hand to really push against his diminutive partner. Evangeline's sighs turned to excited gasps as both the speed and pressure against her slit increased. Jon sped up further, his body slapping against her arse as his cock travelled its' full length between her thighs. Evangeline began to moan, as her upper hand squeezed her nipple harder and her lower pressed itself to her clit.

"More. More!" she implored him.

Jon pulled her back harder against him and thrust even faster. "Come on my cock, Evey," he whispered to her, "drench it in your pussy's juice. Come for me, you sexy Halfling slut."

"Harder!" she gasped. Jon moved both hands to her hips and pounded at her hard, but after only a few strokes she pulled free. "Lie down!" she told him.

"What?"

"Lie down!"

Jon lay on the bed, and Evangeline climbed on top of him, both facing up. She positioned his cock in the same place it had been moments ago, then pressed her legs together and crossed her ankles, locking them in place. "Go!"

Her hands reached back and placed themselves either side of his body, and Jon grabbed his partner's hips and started to thrust upwards as she thrust in counterpoint using her own hips, squeezing his cock with pressure from her ankles. She began moaning again, higher pitched and more urgent, each one becoming more and more wail-like.

"Fuck, Evey. Fuck my cock with your thighs. I'm close, girl, I'm close."

"Call me a slut again."

"You're a sexy Halfling slut, and I'm about to come."

"Call me a whore!"

"You're a slut and a whore, and you're so very damned sexy!"

"I'm a sexy Halfling whore, and you're gonna make me come!"

With a grunted, "whore!" Jon came, shooting great spurts into the air to fall back over Evangeline's belly. Then with a drawn-out wail, she came as well, her body stiffening at the top of her stroke, quivering thighs massaging the tip of Jon's cock, until she finally collapsed back against him with a giggle.

The two of them rested there for several long moments, recovering their breath, then Evangeline rolled off him to rest on her belly, hands under her chin, looking up the bed at him. "So I'm your whore, am I?"

"A damn good one, too," Jon replied.

"Mmm, good. How much would I be worth, then?"

"Oh, easily as much as one in the capital."

"You can't afford that, though."

"Maybe I'll rethink things, then."

"Or maybe I like whoring myself to you for free?"

"If you're doing it for free, does that still make you a whore?"

"It makes me a slut."

"Good - sluts are cheaper."

She swatted at him, somewhat playfully. "I thought you had a present for me?"

"Oh, yes. Yes, I did. Hang on." Jon hauled himself up and made his way across the room to his bag. He rooted around inside it for a few moments, then pulled out what appeared to be a short baton with a slender handle, covered in oiled leather. "Here," he headed back to the bed and handed it over. "I had a friendly leatherworker make it up for me while I was in the capital."

Evangeline had rolled over to watch him, and now sat up. "What is it?"

"Doesn't it look familiar?"

"Ummm." She held it in various positions, trying to spark recognition. Only when she held it so it briefly aligned with Jon's barely-softened cock did she recognise it. "It's a cock!"

"Right. Or rather, two cocks. One Human-sized, one Halfling-sized."

"Oh yeah! That's a good idea, that! But why the Human-sized half?"

"In case you want to get adventurous and stretch yourself down there-"

"Eugh! No!"

"... or in case we meet any women you want to ravish that warrant a bit more attention than usual."

"Ahh, so I can give them a good fucking. Nice!"

"Or you could give both of yourselves a good fucking."

"Mmm, I shall have to see what that's like," Evangeline said. She raised the smaller end to her lips and ran her tongue over the rounded tip. "I'm going to have to test this, you know," she told him, fluttering her eyelids at him. "Your middle finger is all very well, but it doesn't really fill me up and satisfy me like a cock would."

"Go ahead," Jon said with a big grin, "as long as I can watch and come over your tits."

Evangeline lay back. "Watch, eh?" She spread her legs as she ran the tip of the dildo between her breasts down her body. "And how does watching lead to you coming over my tits?" Jon took hold of his cock and started stroking it. "Oh, like that? Yes, I can see how that would work." She slid the end of the dildo between her legs and positioned it carefully. "Well, then, your little Halfling slut-whore had better get on with fucking herself, hadn't she?"

"Go ahead and enjoy yourself," he told her, magnanimously.

"I fully intend to." She thrust the dildo home. "Ohhhhh! Gods, yes! Oh that feels good." She began sliding it in and out of her. "Oh, yes. This is what I've been missing. Oh, yes, I need this."

"So, how does a cock feel inside you?" Jon asked.

"I know it's not a real one, but it feels so good! I'm full, and it's tight, but it feels like it fits. Oh, it feels fantastic!"

"So you're going to be using that every day, then?"

"Maybe not every day," she replied. "I mean, we can't go messing around when we're on a job."

"When we're off jobs, then."

"I hope the leather's well-seasoned, this is going to get a lot of use."

"It should be, I paid enough for it."

"Oh good." Evangeline released a long pleasure-laden sigh, and she started speeding up. Jon matched her pace with his hand. "I mean, I did like your finger, but it's out-classed now." One hand crept up her body and started squeezing her breast.

"What about my mouth?"

"Oh, I think I'll still make use of your mouth. I love sitting on your face."

Jon grinned. "And I like using my mouth on you. On all parts of you."

"Like where?"

"Your lips."

"Uhuh?"

"Your shoulders."

"Mmm?"

"Your breasts."

"Oh yeah?"

"Your arse."

"My arse is gorgeous."

"Your legs."

"Going up, or down, my legs?"

"Down, following your loincloth as I pull it off, then back up until I reach my favourite part of you."

"Hmm? And where would that be?"

"Your pussy, and your clit."

"Oh, yes!" Her hand left her breast and moved to her crotch to work on that particular organ. "I'm gonna wrap my legs around your head, and you're gonna eat me out until I come all over your face!"

"Promise?"

"But not today! Today, I use this!"

Jon grinned even wider as he watched her losing herself in the pleasure of playing with herself with her new toy. "Can we still do the tits and thighs thing? 'Cos that's as close to fucking you as I can get, and I really like fucking you."

"Oh, fuck yeah, we'll still do tits and thighs. I like fucking you as well."

"Good."

Evangeline's strokes were getting really fast now. "Oh, Gods, I love this! This is so good, the next time I seduce someone, I'll let you fuck her first."

"That's a wonderful way to say 'thank you'."

"Isn't it just? Or maybe we'll do her together? You want to fuck her arse while I use both ends of the dildo?"

"It'd have to be a really nice arse to compete with yours."

"Mm, flattery will get you anywhere!"

"Like where?"

"My next lay's arse!" Evangeline thrust the dildo home with one last, powerful stroke, and came. Her legs snapped straight, her back arched, her tits quivered, and she giggled. She relaxed, and Jon shot his come all over her flushed body. As aftershocks travelled her body, she used one hand to carefully remove the dildo, and beckoned Jon up to her mouth with the other. When he was close enough, she grabbed his cock and stuck the end in her mouth, licking it clean. Jon showed his appreciation for this by reaching down and fondling her breast.

When she was done with Jon's cock, Evangeline released it and held up the dildo. "Want to taste?"

Jon shook his head. "You should taste the first batch."

"Mmm, yeah, good idea. I think I'll like being able to take all of a cock down my throat." Jon grinned again, and watched her slide the Halfling-sized dildo into her mouth, until her lips met the base of the Human-sized end. She spent a good half minute cleaning it before pulling it out with a gasp.

"Enjoy it?"

"Yeah. Y'know, maybe I should go back home. Halfling cocks are pretty good, and It'd be nice to have a real one at my disposal whenever I want it."

"But not 'til you're rich, right?"

"No, not 'til I'm rich." She let the dildo fall to the bed. "Hand me a cloth, would you? I need to clean up a bit before we sleep."

"Coming right up."

* * * * *