Teamwork Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henta hesitated. "If ... if Jon will get naked first."

"Not a problem," Jon said, already climbing to his feet. He shook off his coat, toed off his shoes, pulled down his breeches, hauled his shirt over his head, then untied his loincloth and sat back down on his coat, stroking his cock.

Henta still hesitated. "I ... I have not done this before."

Evangeline was by her side instantly. "Want me to help you? I can show you how to do it - take your clothes off sexy-like."

"Please."

"Alright. Just stand over here a bit, and copy what I do." Evangeline arranged them in Jon's view a few yards away, nicely lit by the fire. "Just pretend I'm still dressed wearing the same stuff as you, okay?" Henta nodded, and Evangeline grinned at her, then began to sway her hips. After a moment of puzzlement, Henta did the same.

Evangeline began by running her hands up her sides to her breasts. She lifted them, cupped them, squeezed them. "This might be a bit diff'rent for you, 'cos your bigger proportionate to me. Just make sure to show 'em off for him."

"But he can't see them yet."

"Anticipation is key," the Halfling assured her. She continued fondling her breasts for several seconds, then slowly raised her arms above her head. Still swaying, she turned around, and Henta followed suit. Evangeline ran her hands back down her sides again to her hips, and mimed easing a skirt off, bending down as it descended past her knees.

Jon whistled in appreciation as Henta's shapely and well-muscled behind was revealed to him. She still had her loincloth on, but bent over, it exposed much. The firelight highlighted the lines of her leg muscles; ankles, calves and thighs - all bulging, yet smooth and enticing.

Evangeline crossed her ankles before she straightened up. "He's watching you, not me," she assured her companion, then began running her hands up her sides again. Up, down, up, different directions. One hand to the breasts, one to the hip; one to the shoulder, one to the waist. She spun on tiptoes, and now her feet were apart. One hand behind her head, she trailed the other from her cleavage down her body, palm flat against her belly, fingers slipping inside an imaginary loincloth. She glanced over to check that Henta's hand was inside her loincloth, and was surprised to note that her legs were wider than her own, and her hips thrust forward, almost offering herself to Jon. Atta girl, she thought. "Just a little tease," she said out loud, and they both withdrew their fingers.

Evangeline untied her imaginary loincloth and gathered it to her front. When Henta was ready, she let it drop, then quickly turned her back to Jon again, and Henta followed. Swaying her hips again, she ran her hands up her body, a nod to Henta indicating that this time they should be under her shirt. Their hands went from side to side, in counterpoint to the swaying of their hips, slowly raising the lower edge of the shirt. At last, it was over their nipples, standing hard and proud, but not from the coolness of the night air. Evangeline turned ever so slightly to the right, so that Jon would be able to see a hint of sideboob, and with arms crossed, they pulled their shirts off up over their heads.

"Now cover up," Evangeline instructed, quietly, "one arm up top, one below. Now turn your head slowly and look at him over your shoulder." Henta did, and saw Jon looking utterly enraptured, hand pumping the length of his cock. Evangeline quietly stepped away to the side. "Slowly turn the rest of you, now. And when you're ready, uncover yourself and walk towards him."

Henta slowly turned around to face Jon. She waited until she was certain she had his full attention, then let him see her gorgeous, full, round breasts and darkly-furred pussy. She let him take her in for several seconds. Then she didn't walk towards him - she slunk, like a panther stalking its' prey.

She knelt in front of him and reached out to take his hand. She replaced it on his cock with her own, provoking a huge sigh of pleasure, and began slowly pumping up and down.

"You," Jon told her, breathlessly, "are a goddess. You deserve every orgasm that everyone could hope to give you."

Evangeline appeared behind her shoulder and reached forward to begin hefting the Half-Orc's breast. "And we are gonna give you so many," she whispered in her ear. She looked down. "Looks like you got experience with handjobs, eh?"

"That's about all I do," Henta replied.

"It feels fantastic," Jon assured her.

"I bet a blowjob'd feel better, though, right?"

"Yes, please!"

"You wanna try giving him a blowjob?"

"If you show me."

Evangeline knelt down and motioned Henta to do the same opposite her. "Just copy what I do. But bear in mind, you mouth's bigger'n mine, so you can do more to his tool than I can with it. Feel free to use your imagination." Henta nodded and licked her lips.

Evangeline started by running her tongue up the length of his shaft. Everything she did, Henta copied a second or two later: Tongue up, tongue down. Lips up, lips down. Jon moaned. Tongue and lips up. Tongue around the tip. Tongue up and over the tip. Kissing the head. Taking the head inside the mouth. Swirling the tongue over the head, then taking it inside and doing the same. Taking the shaft into the mouth.

"You can keep licking while he's inside," Evangeline whispered. "And if you really wanna make him feel good, relax your throat muscles and take him all the way down."

"Oh Gods," Jon muttered. "I'm not gonna last much longer."

"You hear that?" Evangeline asked, hands busy with her own breast and pussy. "You're gonna make him come."

Henta opened her mouth slightly and plunged down on the length of Jon's shaft, her lips going all the way to its' base.

"Fuck!"

Henta gagged as Jon exploded in her throat. She recoiled and let his cock go free. Evangeline caught it and placed her mouth over the end, containing the last few spurts. She knelt up and turned to Henta, who was still coughing. She took the Half-Orc's head in her hands and let Jon's come dribble over her face, to join the lone trail that led from the corner of her mouth over her chin. "Let him see," she whispered, and the two women turned to Jon. Then Evangeline licked Henta's face clean, using long, slow strokes. And then she kissed her, transferring the come back and forth between their mouths for half a minute, until they each swallowed the remnants of it.

"Uhh. Thank you, ladies," Jon managed. "That was most stimulating."

"But now you're gonna be out of it for a few minutes, yeah?"

"Unfortunately, yeah."

"My turn!" Evangeline grinned. She turned to Henta. "D'you wanna eat me, or should I eat you?"

"Eat?"

"Pussy! D'you wanna taste my pussy, or you want I should lick you?"

"Er ..."

"She got horny watching the ceremony last night," Jon said.

"She got horny when I kissed her two nights before," Evangeline responded. "You're a bit tall for us to go sixty-nine, but I don't mind waiting for a return feast," she added to Henta.

"Will you eat me?"

"I'd love to! Sit back up against that tree there, so that he'll have a bit more than my bum to look at."

Henta nodded and moved over to the indicated tree. She sat with her back against it, spread her legs, and began cupping her breasts.

"Oh, that is nice," Evangeline commented as she crawled over. "You play with yourself much before?"

"Sometimes."

"Anyone ever go down on you before?"

"No - the men who ... bullied me, they didn't think it was a man's place."

"Then they're idiots. One of the best places for a man to be, eating a girl's pussy. In't that right, Jon?"

"It's only fair to return one going down with another," he replied.

"We'll work out the details later," Evangeline said. "Meantime, just enjoy." Wrapping her arms around Henta's raised thighs, she dove in. Tongue up, down, up, around, kiss, down, up. Licks and kisses up and down the length of her slit, extra attention paid to the clitoris. Lick, kiss, probe, lick, lick, explore, kiss, lick. Henta opened her legs wider and pulled the Halfling woman closer against herself. Evangeline's movements became quicker, applied more pressure. Henta used one hand to hold Evangeline's head in place, and reached with her other for her arse, sticking up in the air. She caressed the small smooth spheres for several seconds, then leaned forward and ran a finger as far as she could between Evangeline's cheeks. Evangeline gave a muffled yelp, and redoubled her efforts on Henta's pussy. The Half-Orc moaned. She let go of Evangeline's arse, and began playing with her own breast again.

It wasn't long after that that Jon was suddenly standing beside her, cock already nearly fully hard. Henta reached out, and, between moans, guided his cock to her mouth. Her lips closed just behind the head and she began sucking, while her hand stroked his length, and her tongue played with him inside her mouth. But Evangeline was very good at what she was doing, and Henta barely lasted another minute before she had to release Jon's cock in order to wail out an orgasm that shook her body.

Henta slumped against the tree trunk, her huge breasts rising and falling rapidly as she fought to recover her breath. Evangeline extracted herself from between the Half-Orc's legs and stood up. "That sounded good to me," she said. "Was it good for you?"

Henta grabbed her shoulder and pulled her close, then locked her lips against hers for a kiss that lasted barely two seconds before Evangeline had to pull away for fear of exploding from the other woman's great lungfuls of air. "I will die happy," the Half-Orc gasped.

Evangeline and Jon both grinned at her. "Oh, sister, you ain't felt nothin' yet!" Jon knelt in front of her and began to gently rub her pussy, while Evangeline stood to the side to whisper in her ear. "You want his cock in you? You want to feel those seven inches of meat sliding up inside you? Pumping away between your legs and bringing you to an even better climax? Or maybe you want to ride him? Slide up and down his pole, making sure you get his full length deep inside you? He can't do it to me, 'cos I'm too small, but you're just the right size to get the full benefit."

"If you're too small, how do you know what it feels like?"

"I know what his finger feels like, and I know that a cock's even better."

Henta got her breathing under control. "Which would you recommend?"

"For you? I think you'd want to ride him."

"That's certainly the position I'd prefer," Jon said, eyeing Henta's breasts.

"Then I shall ride him."

Jon rearranged himself to lie down in front of her, and with a little prompting from Evangeline, Henta climbed astride him, resting her slit against the underside of his shaft. She rocked back and forth slowly, as Jon's hands roamed up and down her exquisite thighs, and Evangeline caressed her breasts.

"Enough," the Half-Orc told her. "Just me and him."

"Alright," the Halfling agreed. "I'll watch." She withdrew several feet to the side and knelt down, thighs spread, and began playing with herself.

"Please forgive me if I'm no good," Henta whispered to Jon.

"I am sure there will be nothing to forgive," he replied.

Henta nodded and rose up on her thighs. She took hold of his cock and guided it to her entrance, and with only the briefest of hesitations, sank down on it, fully enveloping his shaft in her folds. She let out a long moan of pleasure. "That does feel good."

"It can feel better," Jon told her, and began moving his hips slowly up and down.

Henta sighed at the new sensation, then started to respond, rocking her hips gently back and forth. It was Jon's turn to sigh then, and he ran one hand up her flank to her breast. Cupping it, he could barely get his hand around the massive globe, and he smiled up at her as she gasped and copied his action with her own hand. He captured the nipple between thumb and forefinger, and gently squeezed it. Henta moaned as she squeezed her other nipple, then released her breast to brace her hands on Jon's chest and begin rocking her hips harder.

"Fuck, yes!" Jon raised his left hand to her other breast and began cupping that as well. Both he and Henta were panting now, as they both endeavoured to speed up. After several long moments of this, Jon released her breasts and beckoned her towards him. Henta slowed and leaned forward, changing her movements as she bent down. As her body neared the horizontal, she started sliding up and down on his cock, prompting a groan of pleasure from Jon.

Henta's breasts pressed against his chest, and his hands locked onto them as they kissed. Away to the side, Evangeline whimpered as she added a third finger to her thrusting hand. Henta's hands pressed down on his shoulders and she slowly rose up, breaking the kiss reluctantly. She stretched and arched her back, each stroke now eliciting a moan, and then a cry of joy as Jon's lips captured a nipple and began to suck. "Yes. Yes!"

Her strokes were now travelling almost the whole length of his cock, and it only took another few strokes before their mutually increasing enthusiasm ensured he slipped out of her. Henta froze and whimpered. Jon wrapped his arms around her and rolled over, so that now he was on top. He found her slit with his hand, guided himself inside her, and plunged fully in. Henta wailed in pleasure. "Yes! More!" she gasped. Jon kissed her as he re-arranged his limbs, then started pumping away inside her.

"Gods! Yes! Yes!" Henta wrapped her legs around his back, making sure his full length was driving into her with each stroke. "I love your cock!" she gasped, "I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"That's the general idea," Jon muttered. He hooked his arms under her shoulders and pulled himself against her, and pounded away between her legs.

Henta wailed with every stroke now, only the occasional, "yes!" or, "fuck!" slipping through her pleasure-induced incoherence. Jon was grunting with effort, his hips pistoning up and down against hers.

He applied more pressure with his arms, changing his angle inside her. After a few more strokes he muttered, "gonna come."

"Come! Come! Yes!" Jon stiffened as he climaxed deep inside her, and carried on thrusting on sheer momentum. Henta wailed, which turned into a scream, and her body stiffened and shook as she came as well. They both lay there in each other's arms, panting and gasping, as a wail and a giggle off to the side indicated Evangeline had brought herself to climax, too.

Jon carefully pulled out of Henta, planted a kiss on her forehead, and rolled off to the side, where they both lay panting for some time. "Thank you," he managed.

"No. Thank you," she replied. They continued their panting recovery, as Evangeline crawled away to her pack and began rummaging in it. "How ... how was it?" she asked.

"I think that was - quite possibly - the best sex - I have ever had," Jon gasped out.

"Really?" Henta hauled herself up onto an elbow to face him. "You're not just saying that?"

"Why the hell would I be just saying that?" asked Jon. "You're a hella sexy woman, and it felt fantastic fucking you."

"But - I've no experience."

"Experience don't mean much," Evangeline told her, appearing on her other side. "Experience just means you know a bit better what to do with yer body, and with a body like yours, you hardly need to do anything."

Henta's post-coital flush deepened as she tried to turn to the Halfling and stammer out a modest denial.

"Don't give me that - we've both told you, we both think you're a damn sexy woman and we wanna fuck yer brains out. You ain't got nothing to be surprised about, nor modest about, neither."

"Maybe you're right," Henta conceded. "Thank you." She turned to look at Evangeline properly. "How do you two normally do it?"

Evangeline grinned. "Tit-fuck and thigh-job."

"And lots of dirty talk," Jon added.

"Heh, yeah." She nodded towards Jon, who was making an attempt at sitting up. "Maybe we'll show you next time?" She bent down so that Henta had a good view of her cleavage. "How was it for you?"

"It was wonderful."

"Good. You up for another round?"

"Oh. Oh, yes, I still owe you an orgasm, don't I?"

"No one owes each other anything. But I'd really like an orgasm from you, if you're up for it?"

"I ... I think I'd like to try." She made to roll over, but Evangeline stopped her.

"Stay on yer back - it'll make this fit easier." She held up her dildo, and Henta gaped.

"What is that?"

"A dildo! Fake cock. Double-ended, double-sized. We can use it to fuck each other."

"We can?"

"Yeah! Unless you want to try tribbing and let friction do the work?"

"Tribbing?"

Evangeline held up her hands and interleaved her fingers. "We lie like that, wrap our legs around each other, and rub our pussies up against the other. But I just got this, and I really wanna try it out. And I think you might prefer cock, anyway."

"I'm almost certain that I do."

"Great! I'll start off riding you, if that's okay?"

"Yes."

"Good - 'cos we're gonna have to put on a show if we want him to join in again tonight."

"I am not completely spent, ladies," Jon assured them, "but it will be some time before I can take an active part in proceedings."

"You see? Let's give 'im something to look at."

Henta nodded, and lay back to spread her legs. Evangeline knelt between them and rubbed the Half-Orc's crotch. "Blimey, you're still dripping wet! You must have really enjoyed that fuck."

"I did say it was wonderful," Henta grinned.

Evangeline grinned back, and bent down to lap up the other woman's juices. Henta rubbed her breasts and began moaning, but then stopped as Evangeline pulled away and prepared to insert the larger end of the dildo. Henta reached down and pulled apart her pussy lips for the Halfling, who slid just the tip of the dildo inside her partner, before looking up at her eyes. Henta nodded, and Evangeline pushed the dildo home in one stroke.

"Ohhhhhh! Fuck! Yes, that felt good!"

"Good. But how's the angle?" Evangeline tested the limits of the dildo's movement, and was disappointed. "Hmm, doesn't look like I'll be able to ride you properly, not from here. I'm gonna have to lean back and use my hands."

Henta started playing with her breasts again. "Whatever works," she said. "Cock feels wonderful - even fake cock."

"Hear that, Jon? You got your work cut out for you."

"I'm sure I shall manage," he replied.

"In the mean time ..." Evangeline positioned herself over the smaller end of the dildo and, with her hands on Henta's thighs, carefully lowered herself down. "Mmm, yeah. That does feel good, doesn' it?"

"Your body looks so good," Henta told her.

"So does yours," Evangeline replied. She began pushing herself up and down on the dildo. "Mmm, yeah. Yeah, that's good," she moaned as the dildo slid in an out of her.

"It's, er, it's not doing that much for me," Henta pointed out.

"Oh? Roll on your side then, we'll change the angle." Henta grabbed the Halfling's hips and rolled onto her left side. Evangeline slipped her leg between Henta's, and lifted the upper one over her shoulder. "Let's try this."

She rocked back and forth on the dildo, making it move within the pair of them.

"Uhhh. Yes, that feels good!"

"Let's make it feel great, then!"

Jon stepped around the pair and knelt before Henta. He was noticeably hard, but not yet at full mast. "Care for a tit-fuck, milady?"

"Please!"

Jon shuffled closer and placed his cock between Henta's huge breasts. The Half-Orc grabbed her breasts and pressed them together around his cock, and he began carefully thrusting. "Feels amazing!" he grunted, finding a rhythm that complemented Evangeline's rocking.