Teamwork Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're making me feel so good!" Henta moaned.

"And there's still one hole left to fuck," Jon said.

"There's what?"

"He wants to fuck your arse!" Evangeline explained. "Hell, I do too, but I'd 'ave to use me fingers, and they'd get lost!"

"My arse? How do you fuck an arse?"

"Same as you fuck a pussy, only coming from the other direction."

"But - but that hole's not for fucking!"

"All holes are for fucking! It's just a matter of enjoyment!"

Jon was still fucking Henta's tits, and was fully hard now. "May I fuck your arse, milady?"

"What? No! No one's fucking my arse!"

"You were keen enough on fingering mine when I was eating you out earlier," Evangeline reminded her.

"I was reaching for your pussy!"

"You didn't reach far enough!"

Jon stopped fucking her tits. "Please, Henta. I would very much like to fuck your arse. I'll be gentle, and prepare you well. I promise you'll enjoy it."

"Prepare me? How?"

"He'll make sure your hole's nice and wet," Evangeline said, "then he'll make sure he's nice and wet, then he'll stick it in, and feel the dildo in your pussy."

"What? Both at once?"

"Oh yeah! That's the most fun way!"

Jon looked down at Henta and did his best puppy-dog eyes. "Please, Henta?"

"All right. Get behind me."

"Thank you." He bent to kiss her, and gave her nipples a tweak, before climbing over her and lying down behind her. "And you do have a magnificent arse," he whispered in her ear. He spat on his fingers and began working them into her hole as he ground his cock against her buttock. "As I may have mentioned before," he continued. "I was certainly thinking so last night in the cave."

"You have very talented fingers," Henta gasped. "Oh Gods! Evangeline! Any advice?"

"Just try to relax, you'll make it easier, and enjoy it more."

"How do you know?" Henta demanded. "You keep saying he's too big for you!"

"His cock may be, but his fingers ain't. You're right about him having talented fingers, I can tell you that for certain."

Jon spat on his hand and began rubbing his cock. "Nearly there. If Evey wasn't occupying the space, I'd be reaching round you so my talented fingers could rub your clit while we do this."

"Ohfuck!" Henta moaned. "Just do it. Be gentle!"

Jon positioned his cock between her cheeks. "Ready?"

"Yes!"

"Go!" He thrust inside her halfway.

"Uhhh! Keep going!"

"As you wish." He pushed himself further inside her gorgeous well-muscled arse, feeling the bulk of the dildo rocking in her pussy as he went. "There - all in. Shall I continue?"

"Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard!"

"As you wish." He slid one arm underneath her, and wrapped the other around her, and grabbed onto her tits. Then he started pumping in and out of the female Half-Orc.

A high ululating cry escaped her lips. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my arse!" She looked down at the Halfling woman riding the double-ended dildo inside them both. "And you - fuck me faster!"

"As you wish!" Evangeline replied. She grabbed Henta's leg and used it as leverage to speed up.

The grove rang to their cries of mutual pleasure. Evangeline, riding a dildo embedded in both herself and a beautiful woman, her pussy rubbing up against her partner's. Jon, cock pounding in and out of his partner's arse, his hands grasping her large breasts. And Henta, impaled before and behind on shafts of pleasure, writhing back and forth between her partners, fucking and being fucked by both.

Evangeline came first, her small body stiffening, tits shaking with the force of her orgasm, her giggle lost in the cries of the others.

"Uhh. That was wonderful," she moaned, pulling herself off the dildo.

"Don't you dare take that dildo out!" Henta snapped between moans.

"Now why would I take away half your fun?" Evangeline asked, moving to kneel between Henta's legs. "I gott clean it before I can take it out, anyway, else I'll lose my grip." She carefully moved her head forward and captured the Halfling-sized dildo in her mouth, licking and sucking it clean, and taking it down her throat as Henta's hips thrust against Jon's own. "Mmm - I do taste nice," she said. "I wonder if you still taste nice?" She took hold of the dildo in her left hand to keep it steady, and bent further to start licking Henta's clitoris.

"Fuck! Fuck yes! Yes, lick me! Fuck me!"

"You enjoy being fucked in the arse?" Jon asked through gritted teeth as he pounded into her.

"I love being fucked. I love being fucked!"

"You want me to fuck your arse again?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes! Fuck my arse! Fuck my pussy! Please Gods fuck my pussy! Just fuck me!"

"Of course I'll fuck your pussy tomorrow," Jon told her, "but right now, I'm fucking your arse."

"Yes! Fuck my arse!"

"I want to come in your arse."

"Yes!"

"Come in your beautiful, round, muscled, arse!"

"Yes! Come inside me! Don't ever not come inside me! Fuck me! Take me! Come in me!"

Jon did. He thrust one last time and erupted inside her, his body rigid, hands squeezing Henta's breasts to the point of pain. Henta screamed and came as well, her body writhing under Evangeline's ministrations and against Jon's grip.

They disentangled themselves and pulled apart, groaning and panting. They lay there for a short while, recovering, then Jon staggered to his feet.

"Need to wash," he managed, and stumbled off in the direction of the stream.

Evangeline moaned and picked up the dildo from where Henta's pussy had ejected it during her final spasms. "I guess I'd better clean this, too."

Henta stopped her as she climbed to her feet by grabbing the Halfling's wrist. "Thank you," she said. "Both."

"Our pleasure, love. Lit'rally. You going to be staying with us then? On our travels?"

"Gods, yes. I'd be stupid not to."

"Atta girl."

"Just - one thing."

"Yeah?"

"I ... like your pussy. But I think I'd prefer just sticking to Jon's cock, in mine."

"Fair enough."