Teamwork Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, wait a minute there!" Jon held up his hand. "It's not that we're not up for stamping out a gang of bandits - particularly ones who're so despicable they stoop to rape. But just wandering off into the forest to find their camp isn't the way to do it."

"Oh? How would you and your friends go about it, then?"

"First, we'd go to the nearest temple and get Henta's leg seen to. Then we'd find the nearest town and ask if there's been any trouble with bandits lately. The mayor, town guard, Merchants' Guild - anyone who might be in a position to offer a reward for stamping out the problem. Once we've got the promise of a reward, then we head into the forest to find their camp."

"Ah? You work for money, then," she said, disapprovingly.

"How else is there to work?" Henta asked. "You can't have been living for seven months without spending money, even if you camped in the wilds every night."

Demona blushed again. "I've been looting bodies for income. Not very holy of me, but I thought that was how it's done!"

Jon shrugged. "It's one way, yes. Not particularly profitable, though."

"Oh. So, would you object to splitting the reward for getting rid of these bandits four ways, instead of three?"

"We'd be delighted to split it four ways," Jon told her.

"Could always use more muscle," Evangeline confirmed.

"It will certainly be easier to eliminate a bandit camp with two armoured warriors," Henta said, somewhat dryly.

"Ah? Yes, well then. That's settled then," Demona confirmed. "We'll head for a town first thing in the morning."

"And with that in mind," Jon said, "we should probably go to sleep. Who wants first watch?"

"I'll take it," Demona said. "It appears I need the practice."

"I'll go second," Evangeline offered. "Jon'll go third, and Henta needs a good night's rest and to stay off her leg."

"Of course," Demona agreed. "Goodnight, all."

Jon shuffled next to Henta and the two snuggled up to sleep. Evangeline curled up closer to the fire, and Demona stood and stretched, her breastplate shining redly, before taking a turn round the perimeter.

It was half an hour before Evangeline got up and silently approached Demona as she stood, peering into the forest, shuffling awkwardly between her feet.

"Yer horny, right?" the Halfling asked quietly.

Demona started and spun round. "What? What do you mean?"

"When you was tellin' the tale of 'ow you got caught shaggin' your childhood sweetheart on 'is wedding day, you got horny remembrin' it all. And the feelin' won't go away, and you're 'avin' trouble dealing with it without making it obvious to the rest of us. Right?"

Demona was glad the fire had died down somewhat, and Evangeline was blocking most of the light that would be reflecting off her breastplate to reveal the deep flush her face was experiencing. "Was it that obvious?" she hissed.

"Not really," Evangeline shrugged, "but Henta pressed Jon's hand to her crotch when they snuggled up, so I figured they weren't the only ones affected. I certainly was, but I wasn't the one tellin' the story from pers'nal experience."

"Oh. Well, yes. Yes, I am horny," Demona admitted. "And I don't really know what I can do about it, in company."

"None'f us'd mind you taking care of it," Evangeline said, sidling up closer. "Or, if you like, I could take care of it for you?"

Demona was silent for a long moment. "I'm sorry, Evangeline. You're very pretty, but I'm just not aroused by women."

Evangeline nodded. "Yeah. Henta's like that - or, at least, a bit like that. Probably more than less, but I'm very persuasive." She sighed softly. "If you wanna head over to the road and take care of yourself, I don't mind covering for you for half an hour."

"I - I'm sure that - that is-"

"Or, if you wanna get properly sorted out, Jon will be happy to oblige, I'm sure."

"Jon? But, I thought he and Henta were ..?"

"Oh, yeah, they're mostly together, but prob'ly only because his cock's too big for me. It might even be a tight squeeze for you, but it'd split me right open. And she's 'sotted on 'im 'cos 'e worships 'er curves, and made 'er really enjoy losing 'er virginity. But Jon treats anythin' female with the same care and respect and enthusiasm, so 'e'd be more'n 'appy to scratch any itches you got after seven months without a fuck."

"Oh. I ... That is .. would Henta - mind?"

"Prob'ly. But she dun't 'ave to know, and I daresay she can be persuaded if she does."

"I'll - I'll bear that in mind. Thank you. But I don't think I'll take you up on your offer to cover for me - I have training in self-discipline and control of all kinds. I will be alright."

Evangeline shrugged. "Suit yerself. Just one question, 'fore I turn in?"

"Yes?"

"How full is this breastplate?" she asked, tapping it with a fingertip.

"Pretty damn full," Demona replied. She bent down and whispered even more quietly in Evangeline's ear. "Part of the reason I got intimate with Tormuk on his wedding day, was because he couldn't resist a pair of boobs each as big as their owner's head - twice the size of his bride's tits." She straightened up, an embarrassed yet proud grin all over her face.

Evangeline whistled quietly to herself. "I think we're all going to like you," she smiled up at Demona. "G'night."

*****

The next day, they started walking towards the nearest town. Evangeline led, with Henta leaning on Jon next, and using her spear as a staff, while Demona trailed.

As she walked, she looked over the couple ahead of her. They were the same height, and Jon was slimmer overall. His long sky-blue coat hid most of his figure from the back, but she could tell that his shoulder topped her head by a good handspan, and she was half as broad again across the shoulders as he was. Her arms and legs were easily of a girth of Henta's, whose well-developed muscles were nicely defined and easy to see given her skirt and short sleeves. Demona fancied she might be stronger than the Half-Orc, but the stocky build of Dwarves hid most of her muscle definition.

Something that couldn't be hidden without her armour was her bosom. She'd taken her armour off to sleep, and so in the morning the others had been able to see just how well endowed she was before she put it on again. She'd also taken note that under her chainmail byrnie, Henta was also quite well-endowed, though not as much as her. She'd also noticed that Jon found it very difficult not to look down Henta's cleavage, and was glad that her cuirass was rigid and mostly un-shaped.

They stopped for a break around noon, and after they'd eaten, Demona approached Henta and Jon.

"Henta? Could I speak with you, please?" she asked, glancing at Jon.

The man noticed. "Oh? I suppose I'd better go water the plants, or something." He stood up and wandered a little way into the trees.

Demona sat down next to Henta on the small bank at the side of the road. "You and Jon are very close, aren't you?"

"I'd say we are, yes," Henta replied.

"It's just ... Well, I was talking with Evangeline last night, and ... well, she noticed that I'd become horny, talking about my last encounter with Tormuk."

"And?"

"Well, she suggested that Jon would be happy to help me deal with that issue, and that you wouldn't be adverse to letting him."

Henta's jaw hardened. "Evangeline's a perceptive woman," she growled, "but she doesn't see everything."

"I didn't think so," Demona said. "I'll leave you be."

Henta grabbed her hand and stopped her from moving. "He'd do it," she said, quietly. "Evangeline would too, if you gave her half a chance. He thinks ... we're just having fun, and it's a good way to get relaxed after a hard day or mission. But I think I love him, Demona."

"You do?"

"I know it won't last. But ... he's been so good to me. He made me feel special, even in the middle of a threesome. He didn't take me, I gave it willingly. The first time I ever was able to. It's bad enough sharing him occasionally with Evangeline. I don't know how I'd feel if I had to share him with someone he could actually fuck."

"I understand. I shall trouble you no more, and take matters into my own hands."

"It won't last, I know it won't. But at least, this way, I can maybe soften the blow when it lands."

"I will pray for the Gods to give you the strength to deal with it, if the worst should happen."

Henta released Demona's hand and snorted a laugh. "You don't need to do that. The Gods have done nothing for us three that we can see, so why should they start now, just because you ask? Go on. Maybe Evangeline will let you borrow her dildo - and if you ask nicely, she might use it with you?"

Demona blushed, and moved away.

It took another hour's journey to get to a village, little more than a few houses at a crossroads, a stable and an inn. They made enquiries about a temple, and were told there was one in the nearest town, about ten miles up the road. They didn't ask about hiring a horse or pony, because Henta absolutely refused to ride. So they repaired to the inn and saw about getting a room.

"You can sleep in the commons for five coppers apiece," the landlord told them.

Henta leaned forward over the bar and snarled at him. "My leg is injured - I need a bed."

"We've got a room, but it only sleeps one. That'll be for you then, will it?"

"Thank you," she said, heavy on the sarcasm in return for his impoliteness.

"That'll be two silver."

"Fine." Henta dug in her purse for the money, but Demona stopped her.

"No, let me. After last night, it's the least I can do." Henta grunted her thanks. "Would you be able to store my armour in your room?" she asked. "It's murder to sleep in, and quite useless as a pillow."

"Alright. I'll take it up when I go to bed."

"Or I could help you up there, and take my armour off there?"

"Okay."

"Thank you."

They spent the rest of the afternoon in the common room, ordered some food in the evening, and drank some pints as it wore on into night. Eventually, Henta signalled that she was going to bed, and Demona rose to help her stand, and to help her up the stairs to the poky little attic bedroom that was the inn's only guest accommodation.

Henta sat on the bed to take her own armour off, while Demona performed contortions to undo the buckles of her pauldrons, tassets, and cuirass.

"You managed to 'take matters into your own hands' yet?"

"No. There's not been time - or privacy. I'm hoping I'll be able to do something about it tonight."

"My, that's one slow-burning fire you get there! Going on a full day and you're still horny from a brief reminiscence? It wasn't even that descriptive."

"I only told you the bare details. I assure you, the whole scene played out thoroughly in my memory. I remembered his strong hands levering my dress down over my breasts, and his warm mouth closing over my nipple. His nimble fingers delving into my underwear and making me wet. Wetter. His hard cock sliding up into me as I sat astride him. His hands gripping my hips as he pounded into me from behind." She squirmed somewhat. "Damnit! Now I really need some privacy!"

Henta chuckled. "Sorry, Demona, this room's barely big enough for one. Give it an hour or so, and the inn yard should be quiet enough."

"The inn yard - yes. Lovely. When the last time I had sex, my nipples were leaving marks on finest rosewood, and there was velvet under my knees." She shook herself. "Yes. Sorry. The inn yard. Good idea. Goodnight, Henta."

"'Night, Demona."

When she returned to their table, Evangeline noticed she was a little flushed. "What's up? Didn't get inta a nargument with Henta, didja?"

Demona shook her head and drained her ale. "No, it's alright. I just ... got myself a bit excited."

"Oh?" Jon raised an eyebrow. "Anything we can help with?"

"No!" she yelped. "No," she repeated in a calmer voice, "that won't be necessary. May not be a good idea, either."

"Mmm, I maybe think it is necessary," Evangeline said. "Yer nipples are sticking out - and it ain't that cold."

Jon noticeably angled his gaze down, and his smile broadened. "Demona, you only have to say the word, and-"

"And you'll do me the honour of betraying Henta?" She realised what she said might be betraying a confidence as she said it, so she forged on. "Her trust? Her comradeship? No, thank you, Jon. It would be nice, but it would cost too much."

Jon nodded. "Fair enough," he said, and drained his own mug.

"So, what were you an' Henta up to, that got you horny?" Evangeline asked.

Demona blushed. "Oh, it's nothing, really."

"Must have been somethin'. Somethin' good, even. Somethin' so good, you're embarrassed, and your nipples are still pokin' out."

The Dwarf squirmed. "If you must know - we were discussing opportunities for ... satisfaction. And I once again remembered the last time I had sex."

"That can indeed be a powerful memory trigger," Jon said. "I hope you can achieve satisfaction later."

"So do I."

They continued whiling away the time until the common room was empty and the landlord brought out three pallets for them to sleep on. He snuffed the lanterns, damped down the fire, locked up, and went upstairs to bed after reminding them to hang the latch string outside the back door if they went to the privy. The three of them went to bed.

Half an hour later, Demona could stand it no more. She quietly got up and sneaked out the back to the inn yard. It was a tiny, cramped place, barely big enough for the privy hut and the slops pile. It stank awful. Nevertheless, there was no one to see her, so she wrinkled her nose shut, pulled her breeches and underwear down to her knees, leant back against the door, and began to finger herself.

Five minutes later, she had to admit that this was a no-go. The smell was penetrating her defences. and she was in an uncomfortable position. She had two choices: Go back inside and try to be quiet about it somewhere, or head out into a nearby field and do the deed there.

A raindrop landed on her exposed thigh. Back inside it was, then.

As she returned to the common room, she saw Jon just coming in from another door - the one that led to the stairs. They looked at each other, and she raised an eyebrow. Jon glanced towards Evangeline, and seeing her soundly asleep by the fire, made his way swiftly and silently towards where Demona was standing by the kitchen door.

"Can't sleep?" he asked in a whisper.

She shook her head. "Henta not feeling frisky?" she asked, equally quietly.

Jon looked around, as if afraid eavesdroppers would suddenly materialise out of thin air. "Let's go to the kitchen," he suggested, and moments later, they both found themselves there. Someone had fashioned a crude comfortable chair out of old tablecloths and empty beer barrels, and Jon leaned on the full barrels next to it. "Are you still feeling horny, Demona?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered, a little waspishly.

"So was I, a little, so I went up to see if Henta was 'feeling frisky', as you put it. She wasn't, said she needed to rest her leg, and I turned to go. But then she stopped me, and told me something interesting."

"Go on?"

"I tell you this no word of a lie, and I'll swear it to anything you care to name, but this is what she said to me: 'Fuck her, Jon,' she said. 'Fuck Demona. She really needs it, and you won't be able to fuck me until after we've finished with the bandits anyway. Give her a good hammering.'"

Demona's eyebrows rose to nearly her hairline, and she blushed noticeably, even in the almost-black of the kitchen. "She ... she said that?" she asked weakly.

"Yes. And, well," he moved closer, "if you're still feeling horny, I really should take my companion's advice and offer the use of my cock."

Demona found his shoulders and pulled him down into a proper deep kiss. One of his hands found her massive breast and began gently cupping, while the other ran carefully through her hair. After several minutes, she let him go.

"We need to do it here," she said, "there's nowhere else in the whole inn, and it's raining outside."

"I'm sure we can be quiet," Jon assured her.

She kissed him again, this time with her hands lower down. She turned them around and unfastened his breeches, then stepped him backwards before yanking them down. "Chair behind you," she told him, "sit."

He sank onto the rather low and surprisingly comfortable chair, his breeches round his shins, and his cock making a tent in his loincloth. Demona knelt before him.

"I know you Humans can't see anything in this sort of light, so let me do all the work, alright?"

"As you wish," Jon agreed, then sighed as she freed his rising erection and took it into her mouth. While her fingers teased his balls, her lips slid up and down the top of his length, her tongue swirling against his shaft inside her mouth. It didn't take long for her to get him fully hard, and then she pushed her lips down to his base and took the length of him down her throat. Jon gave a blissful grunt and bucked his hips slightly. Demona slowly slid up and down his full length a dozen times before she released his cock and stood up.

"A bit longer than I'm used to," she whispered in his ear, "but not as wide. You should fit nicely." She stepped back and pulled her breeches and underwear down as Jon lifted his hips to pull his loincloth off. She turned side-on, towards the dull light from the common room door, and slowly lifted her shirt off over her head.

"Fuck," Jon whispered as her huge, round, full, massive breasts came into view.

"Big enough for you?" she asked, turning to face him and putting her hands on her hips. Jon nodded frantically. "Maybe I'll let you taste them before we fuck. Would you like that?"

"Gods, yes!"

She stepped closer and put her finger to her lips. "Not so loud. I think I'll have to muffle you - and I have just the thing here." She climbed astride him and pulled his face into her massive cleavage. Jon sighed and started licking and kissing as she gently turned her torso from side to side. Jon's hands found her powerful shapely thighs and ran up them to her gorgeous round arse, which he cupped and squeezed and fondled as she rubbed his face in her breasts.

She pulled back a little, leaving Jon panting with lust. She turned a little and lifted her left breast, and guided her nipple to his mouth. He eagerly captured it between his lips, and began sucking, teasing her nipple inside his mouth with his tongue. "Yes!" she whispered, then bit her lip to remain quiet. One of Jon's hands left her arse and found its way between her legs. He began gently rubbing her pussy, then slipped a finger inside, finding her almost dripping wet. Demona whimpered through her clamped-together lips. Jon looked up at her as she began rocking her hips back and forth against his hand, but her eyes were closed with pleasure.

He released her nipple. "You want cock?" he asked. She nodded frantically. "Go ahead."

Jonn moved his hands to her hips and helped her lower herself down on him. As soon as his tip was inside her, she slammed herself down on his full length and clamped her lips to his, moaning her pleasure into his mouth. She remained like that for several seconds before releasing him, then she started sliding up and down on his shaft, her arms around his neck, huge breasts rubbing against his chest as she rode him. She went slowly at first, then after only a few strokes, sped up, and soon she was bouncing up and down on his pole twice a second. Less than a minute later, she clamped her lips to his again, her body stiffened, she bucked, and screamed out her orgasm into his mouth.

After several seconds, she released him again, and panted into his shoulder. "I'm sorry," she whispered, between breaths, "I needed to release, so badly."