Teamwork Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so it's about need now, is it? Looks like you need him more than Henta."

Demona swallowed and took a deep breath, incidentally making it really obvious that her nipples were pressing hard against the fabric of her shirt. "I need to maintain the discipline of my order."

"No, you need to get laid regularly. And here away from your boyfriend, who you were havin' an affair with under the nose of 'is betrothed, that means Jon or boywhores. Now there ain't many boywhores, none I've seen outside the capital, even, and that means they're rare and expensive. There's only one of Jon, but he's free, and he'll make sure you get proper satisfaction each time."

"But Henta wants him to herself!"

"I thought you said 'wanting is not the point'?" Henta asked, a big smirk on her face.

"You ... But you ... He ..."

"I don't need Jon to myself," Henta admitted, "I just don't know how I'd feel about him fucking someone else regular."

Evangeline turned to look at Henta, still gently rubbing Demona's crotch. "Henta, before you met us, what was sex like, for you?"

"A handjob with my tits out at knifepoint," she said, "and I was lucky if it was mutual."

"So before Jon, your only sexual experiences were with guys who'd hurt you, and who buggered off as soon as they got what they wanted, right?" Henta nodded. "And that hurt you inside, right?" Another nod. "So when you met someone who was prepared to give you as much pleasure as he got from fucking you, or from fingering you, or kissing you - you don't want to lose that, do you?"

"No, I don't."

"But you ain't gonna lose Jon. He's here, for you, and me, and Demona, and he's not gonna bugger off and leave us in the lurch. But we need to know that he'll be available for us, just as he's available for you. And that's what this arrangement's for; so we can work out how and when he'll be available for who."

Henta was quiet for a while. Even Demona kept her huffing and squirming to a minimum. Then Henta said, "you're right. I'm not gonna lose Jon - not like that. He's not gonna hurt me - but I might hurt myself, by expecting to be hurt. Okay - we'll try it. We take it in turns, one night each. Suit everyone?"

"Yes."

"Yeah."

"Yes!"

"And what about victory celebrations, like tonight?" asked Jon. "That's always been a group thing - I hope the arrangement's not going to get in the way of that, is it?"

"No," said Henta. "We celebrate together, even now there's four of us."

"You hear that, Demona?" Evangeline asked, still rubbing the Dwarf's pussy. "A proper threesome for you, tonight."

Demona's will snapped. She opened her legs wide and hauled her shirt off over her head. "Jon! Take over! Please!"

"With pleasure!"

Jon stepped forward to replace Evangeline's hand between Demona's legs with his own, and Evangeline stepped back, towards Henta, who seemed rapt with attention for the developing scene.

"Henta?" the Halflling asked quietly.

"Damn, those are nice titties," the Half-Orc murmured.

"In't they just?" She turned to look slyly at Henta. "You want to taste one?"

Henta looked back at her. "Undress me while I do." She leaned across, and with her left hand lifted Demona's huge left tit to her lips, and began licking. Demona moaned, and slumped backwards onto the bed. Henta followed her, lips following the nipple.

Jon took the opportunity to lift Demona's hips and pull her breeches down, followed by her underwear, and began eating her out, slipping his fingers up inside her for extra stimulation. She scrabbled with her feet, levering her breeches and panties fully off one leg, then wrapped her legs around Jon's back.

Evangeline, meanwhile, had herself gotten naked, and had climbed up on the bed next to Henta. It took some coaxing, but she eventually got the Half-Orc into a kneeling position. From there, she eased off her tight leather skirt. She ran her hands slowly up the insides of the Half-Orc's powerful thighs, then out and round over her buttocks, to undo her loincloth, which fell away so that she could start fingering Henta's pussy.

Henta sighed, and started really devouring Demona's nipple. The Dwarf tried raising an objection, but it was very feeble, and it became lost when her right hand started teasing her other nipple, her protest devolving into a whimper of pleasure.

Evangeline's searching hand found Henta's new dildo and slid it slowly into Henta's nicely wet pussy. Henta groaned. Evangeline left it there, embedded to the root, while she moved up and began to peel Henta out of her shirt. She pulled it up to her neck, freeing her gorgeous, heavy boobs, then slid underneath the Half-Orc and spent several minutes using her fingers and tongue to tease the rock-hard nipples hanging above her.

Evangeline slid out, and eased first one of Henta's arms, and then the other, out of her shirt, leaving it hanging loosely around her neck. Henta seemed reluctant to detach from Demona's breast, though, so her shirt stayed there. Evangeline moved round, and let her own breasts hang over Demona's face. She gently lowered herself over the moaning Dwarf until her left nipple slipped between Demona's lips, and, almost by reflex, began sucking. Evangeline reached back with one hand to between her own legs and began rubbing herself.

Jon looked up when Demona's moans became muffled. "Hey, Evey. Why not come and get me hard?"

"You're not already?"

"Not fully," he replied, and went back to tonguing Demona's clitoris.

Evangeline extracted herself from Demona's lips, came round the bed, and crawled into the gap between it and Jon's legs. It wasn't the best position to work from, but she managed to get Jon's breeches and loincloth halfway down his thighs. She then took the tip of his cock into her mouth, and began stroking both hands up and down his shaft. It didn't take long for her to get Jon from half-mast to full, and she kept teasing his cock until, with a groan of pleasure, he pulled out, stood up, and thrust home into Demona's soaking wet pussy.

Demona wailed as she was penetrated deeply. She let her legs fall away and grabbed the bedsheets with both hands as Jon pounded into her. Her right tit bounced back and forth with the force of his thrusts, her left still firmly captured in Henta's mouth.

Evangeline rummaged in her pack for her own dildo, then climbed up onto the bed again and knelt behind Henta. She inserted the small end of her dildo into her pussy, then reached out and took hold of the dildo she'd left in Henta's. Slowly, she began to work both dildos in and out. Henta moaned around Demona's tit, and pushed her hips back against Evangeline's hand. Her wet lips encompassed the Halfling's small fingers at the base of the dildo, and she gasped. She released Demona's breast and raised herself up, and began fucking herself on the dildo Evangeline held.

Beside them, Demona was being shunted back and forth by the force of Jon's thrusts, wailing with each one. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them, her hands were grasping uselessly at the bed for grip, and Jon's fingers were toying with her clitoris. "I ... I ... I ..." she gasped, then, "fffffuuck!" she screamed, coming hard, her whole body shaking.

Jon continued thrusting into her, until Henta interrupted him. "Jon - I need you here. Evey can't fuck me hard enough."

"Then I guess I'll keep Demona excited," Evangeline said, slowly withdrawing the dildo from Henta's pussy. She staggered over to the Dwarven woman and picked up her dildo, as Jon knelt behind Henta on the bed and immediately started ramming into her, full length, hands on her hips.

"My, look at that pussy - so wet," Evangeline murmured. "Best keep it that way." She eased in the dildo, and started pumping it in and out. With her other hand, she did the same with her own dildo, still in her own pussy. As she did, she watched Jon fucking Henta doggy-style, watched as his hips slammed repeatedly into her arse, watched as Henta slowly lowered her body towards the bed so that the hard nipples of her swaying breasts only just grazed the bedsheets, watched as Henta dropped her head and groaned out her pleasure into the mattress.

Demona began to squirm. The dildo was was just enough to stop her dropping too far from her peak, but not enough to get her back up there. One of her hands found it's way to her breast and began fondling the great mound, the other slid between her legs and began slowly rubbing her crotch, each circle of her fingers getting nearer and nearer to her clitoris. She whimpered as her fingers finally made contact. She tried to lift her hips, but her legs didn't quite reach the floor. It took her some wriggling, but she managed to pull herself onto the bed far enough that her feet could rest on the bedstead, and then she lifted her hips to better press against her hand against her clitoris.

Evangeline had kept close and followed Demona's movements with her dildo, rhythmically thrusting it in and out of her dripping pussy. Now she leaned in close and started kissing her way up the inside of Demona's powerful shapely thighs, prompting an excited gasp with each contact. When her kisses reached the Dwarf's crotch, however, Demona's legs spasmed, and she cried out, "cocks only!" Evangeline stopped kissing her and concentrated on using the dildos.

"I'm close," Jon grunted to Henta.

"Don't you dare stop!" she snapped back. "Come inside me, but don't you dare stop fucking me until I come!"

"As ... you ... wissssshh!" Jon growled, hips pressed up tight against her arse as he pumped his load inside her. As he finished coming, he started thrusting again, slower now.

"Come on! Fuck me hard!" Henta urged. "Keep your big hard cock pumping in and out of my dripping wet pussy. Come on!" Jon sped up again. "Yes, that's it! Fuck my sopping cunt, that's got your come swilling around in it. Yes! Come on! Ram your come right up inside me! Yes! Fuck me with your hard cock! Fuck me hard! Yes!" With a final, screamed, "YES!" Henta came, her hips bucking, back arching to press her boobs into the mattress, her whole body shaking.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Evangeline whispered, watching this. With her left hand, she rammed the dildo as hard and as far into Demona's pussy as she could.

Demona wailed, Evangeline only just got out of the way in time as her thighs slammed together, her back arched and her tits quivered as her whole body shook, and she came. After several seconds, she collapsed back down onto the bed, and whimpered out, "cocks only," once more.

Now lying on the floor, Evangeline grabbed her right breast with her left hand and squeezed as she hammered her pussy with her dildo. "Yessss," she hissed, then, "fuuuuck!" followed by a giggle as her hips bucked and she, too, came.

Jon extracted himself from Henta and got off the bed. "Ah? So you don't want your turn, then?" he asked her.

Evangeline opened her eyes and saw him standing over her, cock still hard, and soaking wet with Henta's and his juices.

She sat up and steadied her breathing. Jon knelt down and began caressing her breasts. "I think tonight should be about you three," she said.

"Really?" Jon asked.

The Halfling woman nodded. "You've made your agreement - celebrate it!"

"Alright. I take it you'd like to watch?"

"'Course I would," she said, holding up her arm.

Jon helped her up, and she removed her dildo. "Well, I've already fucked both of them, and I don't think I've got more than one more climax in me tonight. Who's going to be the lucky girl?"

"You didn't come in me," protested Demona.

"There's the answer, then," Jon said, turning to the bed.

"Wait," Evangeline said. She climbed up onto the bed. "Henta, lie down across the bed, hips at the edge."

Henta re-arranged herself so that her feet were on the floor and her back was on the bed. "Like this?"

"Yeah. Now Demona, you climb on top of her."

"What? No, I-"

"Cocks only, yeah, I remember! Just do it. Like you was doing doggy-style, but straddling Henta."

"All right," she said, doubtfully, but got in position as asked.

"No, further down - so your pussies are touching."

"Are you sure about this?" she asked, shuffling backwards.

"Trust me, you'll love it."

"Will I love it?" asked Henta.

"You all will," Evangeline assured them, moving around to kneel next to them. "I won't even distract you by asking one of you to finger me."

"That is a fantastic sight," Jon commented.

"I'll bet, yeah," agreed Evangeline. "Now just slide your cock in between their pussies, and fuck 'em both at the same time. And when you get close, you can just shove it into Demona, and come!"

"Then I'll see what I can do," Jon said, grinning broadly.

He approached the two women and guided his cock between their four lower lips. It slide between them beautifully, well lubricated from above and below. They both moaned in appreciation, as did Evangeline, who started fingering herself. Jon placed his hands on Demona's hips, and, gripping her firmly, slowly began to fuck the pair of them.


"Oh Gods!" Henta groaned. "That's rubbing my slit and my clit!"

"Mine too!" Demona gasped. "Fuck, that feels good!"

Henta looked down and grinned at her. "Also feels good the way you're pushing your face into my breasts."

"Don't really have much choice," Demona managed.

"Hmph!" Henta reached up and clamped her hands onto Demona's huge soft arse. "At least this is a nice arse," she said.

Demona, keeping her weight on her elbows, moved her hands to cup the sides of Henta's boobs. "And these are nice breasts," she said.

"Uhhh," Henta agreed, and pulled Demona tighter against her.

"Thank you," Jon said, and began speeding up his thrusts. "Oh, fuck, that does feel good!"

The two women in front of him began whimpering with each stroke, as beside them, breasts rising and falling with her excited deep breaths, Evangeline bit her lip to remain quiet as she frigged herself, watching.

Demona and Henta squirmed against each other, trying to maximise their pleasure. More pleasure as their clitorises pressed against each other, more pleasure as Jon's cock rubbed between both their pussies and both their clitorises, more pleasure as Henta squeezed Demona's arse, more pleasure as Demona cupped Henta's breasts. Jon pounded away between them, cock growing ever more slippery from their juices, hips slapping into Demona's buttocks, thighs bouncing against Henta's.

"I'm close," Evangline suddenly whimpered. "You guys better be close too."

"Fuck, yeah!" Henta replied. "I'm close. Fuck us, Jon! Fuck us both nice and hard!"

"Mweaaaauuh," was all that Demona could manage.

"Yeah, she's close," Evangeline gasped. "Do it, Jon! Stick it in her and come!"

"Gonna come!" Jon grunted. He pulled out from between them, re-angled himself, and slammed into Demona's pussy.

Demona screamed, her whole body convulsing as she came. Her movements drove both Jon and Henta over the edge, and they added their voices to the sounds of mutual climax. A fourth scream followed by a giggle announced Evangeline's orgasm.

They slowly disentangled themselves from each other, Demona taking the opportunity to suck on one of Henta's tits for a couple of seconds. Jon collapsed on the bed between Henta and Evangeline. "I trust that was satisfactory, ladies?" he asked.

"Fuck, yeah," Henta muttered.

"Ohhyes," replied Demona.

"Mmm, perfect," Evangeline purred, slumping half across his chest.

"We should do that again sometime," Jon suggested after some time to get his breath back.

"Yeah," Henta agreed, "next victory celebration."

"Mmmyeah," sighed Demona. "Will you take him tomorrow night?"

"Thanks, yeah, I will."

"Okay."

"Yeah."

They lay like that for a while, recovering, but eventually they re-arranged themselves for a good night's sleep. Jon and Evangeline shared the bed they had all been fucking on, while Demona and Henta comandeered the other.

Some time after everyone was in bed, Jon carefully nudged Evangeline. "Are you awake?"

"Mmp. Yeah. What?"

"Are you alright?"

"What? Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"It's just that you didn't ask me to fuck you, or make you come."

She turned and smiled at him. "You don't need me for that any more. You've got two gorgeous full-sized women to do that with."

"So, you won't be wanting a turn in the arrangement, then?"

"I din't say that. But - I don' think you'll find it as satisfying as you used to, my tits and thighs compared to their pussies. Don't want to ... spoil your enjoymen' of the act, by not bein' up to snuff."

"I'd never think that."

"Maybe. Maybe best not to take the chance, right?"

"I ... don't know. You'll be staying with us, right?"

"'Course I will. At least until after the winter. Then I might 'ave to think again. I might be feelin' left out by then, might be wanting to find me a nice Halfling cock to take advantage of."

"But there aren't any Halflings in this part of the world. Not many, at any rate."

"Yeah, that's kinda what I meant. We've been doing well recently - so well, we might even be rich after the winter."

"And you want to go home-"

"Rich, yeah. You see what I'm gettin' at?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. But I hope you'll stay with us, even when you do get rich. Because I do like fucking you - or, at least, as close to fucking as we're able to."

"And I like fucking you - or, at least, as close to fucking as we're able to. I want someone to actually fuck. I can't 'ave that with you. And that's why I reckon I'll be goin', sometime in the spring."

"Well - I hope not. But, as you wish."