Teamwork Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's okay," Jon replied, "but I still need release."

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can move my hips right now."

"How about if I bend you over those barrels and fuck you from behind?"

She kissed him, long and deep. "I would love that," she told him, "but I'll need something to stop me screaming in pleasure."

"Maybe stop your mouth with your underwear?"

"Oh, you dirty boy!" she replied with a playful grin. "You want me to taste my own juices that have been soaking into them all day, don't you?"

"Appropriate, don't you think?"

"Very." She climbed off him, wobbling a little. She found her panties and balled them up in preparation, but before she put them in her mouth, she beckoned him close. "Come inside me," she told him.

"In your pussy?"

"In my pussy. Please."

Jon nodded, they both grinned, and she stuffed her panties into her mouth, then turned and placed her hands on the tops of the nearest beer barrels.

Jon placed a hand between her shoulder blades and gently bent her further over, sticking her arse further out into the air. When she was nearly horizontal, she rose up onto her tiptoes and wiggled her hips. Jon felt gently between her legs, finding her thighs wet with her juices. He slid his hand up and located her still-dripping slit, and with bent knees, guided the head of his cock to meet it. He slowly pushed up into her, easing her lips apart, then moved his hands to her hips and slid all the way home inside her.

A muffled moan came from Demona's mouth. Jon smiled. He began thrusting into her pussy - slow and gentle at first, but quickly accelerating to harder strokes. Each thrust elicited another moan from Demona, muffled by the panties in her mouth, but getting louder with each stroke. Her heavy breasts swung back and forth, knocking against the edge of the barrels, until she rose up and jerked forward, squashing her breasts against the tops of the barrels and reaching forward down their far edge to hold herself in place. Jon entered her again, and this time slammed into her, his hips smacking against her arse and making it shake and ripple with each impact. His hands on her hips pulled her onto him with each thrust, pushing him as deep into her as he could get. He was grunting with effort as he pounded into her from behind, her moans were getting sharper and less muffled. She pulled her right leg up, tried to get her knees onto a barrel top, but couldn't manage it. Jon caught her leg and held it up, continuing to pound into her, deeper now thanks to her opened legs. Demona was moaning constantly now, a long, incoherent groan of pleasure. Then she came.

Her moan became a wail, her hips bucked, her back arched, her pussy convulsed, drenching Jon's cock in yet more juices, and squeezing it hard. This pushed Jon over the edge too; he stiffened, and with a grunt pumped the full load of his come deep inside her.

Gingerly, he withdrew from her, lowering her leg to the floor. She pulled her panties from her mouth as he helped her up off the barrels, then pulled her back with him to sit on the chair again, she in his lap facing away, while they recovered.

"I hope you enjoyed that?" he asked after several minutes of heavy breathing.

"I did, yes, thank you," she replied, still somewhat breathlessly. "You didn't fill me up as much as Tormuk, but you got deeper inside me, and that was magical. I might need to make a habit of this."

"I for one, do not mind at all." He reached round to cup her breast, and they kissed.

"What about Henta?" Demona asked when they broke. "And Evangeline?"

"Evangeline knows I can never be with her. I think she's been trying to push me and Henta together since she can't satisfy me like that - and I can't satisfy her like that, either."

"So - Henta?"

Jon sighed. "She's not fond of sharing my cock. But I don't think she's got any illusions, and I'm sure the three of us will be able to come to some sort of arrangement."

"I see. So, what happens now?"

"Now, we get dressed, and go to bed, and try not to wake up Evey."

"And tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow, we go to town and find a temple, then find someone willing to pay us for getting rid of the bandits."

"I mean us - and Henta."

"We have a rule, our little party: No messing around while on a job. Okay, we bend it somewhat here and there, but generally, once we have a goal, there's no sex. So - we've all got three or four days in which to work out how we want things to proceed."

"And are we going to tell Henta that we had sex?"

"I will. Tomorrow. And I'll let her know about this conversation, too."

"Good. She deserves to know."

"She does, yes."

"Yes."

*****

It took them three hours, the next day, to get to the nearest town and find the temple there. They had to part with much of their precious gold, but after a quick blessing, Henta's wound was gone and her leg was as good as new. They then headed for the mayor's office, but the clerks wouldn't let them in to see him, so they went to the town guards headquarters, who offered a bounty of fifty silver apiece for bandit prisoners escorted to their lockup. They then made for the local Merchants' Guild building, and were offered twenty gold for solid proof that they had eliminated a bandit gang on the western road. Evangeline made sure to get both offers in writing.

Next they went shopping for supplies - rope, sacks, cloth - that they could use in taking prisoners and trophies. They found an inn next, and arranged a room - or, rather, two rooms - for the night, and got down to some serious relaxing for the small remainder of the afternoon.

After his first pint, Jon took Henta aside and told her what had happened between him and Demona last night. She was unsurprised at the turn of events that had taken place.

"I don't want to lose you," she said, her hands dangerously tight on his crotch.

"I will still be your lover, Henta," he said, trying to mollify her, "but I and Demona would also like me to be hers, as well. You know, like with Evangeline."

"It's different with Evangeline. She can't take you - Demona can!"

"She still joins in with us, though. You've watched her give me a tit-job and then me fuck her thighs on several occasions - and we've had even more proper threesomes."

"As proper as they can get when all either of us can do to that Halfling is finger her! And now you want proper threesomes with someone who can take your cock to the hilt, with Evangeline watching!"

"Well, that's certainly a possibility, but I was thinking more along the lines of you three taking turns with me, one night each. But if you're not up for it, we won't do it."

"The threesomes, or taking turns?"

"Either. Both. I'm sure you and the others can work it out between you. I will be happy with whatever you decide."

"And what if all of us decide to not have sex with you ever again?"

"I expect I'll end up spending rather a lot more money on whores. That's not something I want to do - not when I have the pleasurable company of three gorgeous ladies, certainly."

"Hmph!"

They left it at that. For simplicity's sake, Jon shared with Evangeline that night, and neither of them suggested anything naughty.

The next morning, Jon told the others he needed to sort something out in the town, and that he shouldn't be more than an hour, and they could leave on the bandit mission as soon as he got back. Eyeing him with various degrees of suspicion and puzzlement, the others let him go. He was back, as promised, just less than an hour later, and off they went.

It took them until about an hour past sunset to reach where Demona had been attacked the other night. Once they got under the cover of the trees, Jon provided illumination for them with a handy floating flame. Using it, Henta found tracks - faint, but still readable. Probably not for very much longer, though, so they decided to follow them now, and hope they led back to the bandit's encampment.

Henta led the way, bent low, spear ready as a probe, but also easy to throw if necessary. Demona came next, her preternaturally-bright armour almost glowing, war axe held ready. Evangeline followed them, mace ready, eyes darting all around to try and pick out anything dangerous heading their way. Jon came last, his flame hovering by his shoulder, so as to give anyone ahead of them the least chance of spotting their approach. It meant that Henta had little light to work with, and that was why she was bent so low to the ground.

They first came upon three bandits camping not far from the route they were taking. Somewhat carelessly, they were all asleep, with none on watch. Jon hung back while Henta, Demona and Evangeline crept forward. While Henta and Demona kept them under guard, Evangeline tied them up. She gave a signal, and they were woken up just as Jon arrived. Interrogation revealed that they were part of a gang of twelve, who used to be seventeen, but five of the lads disappeared a few days ago, and no one was sure what had happened to them. They were all outlaws, so it was uncommon for people to join them, and rare for members of the gang to just leave, and they had no women in the camp, so that was why he had a raging stiffie just now, what with being in the presence of two sexy women, one of whom's very nice boobs were right at his eyeline. Demona and Henta each thought that he was referring to them as the non-sexy one, and Evangeline took exception to him eyeing her boobs. Henta ordered the man gagged, which Evangeline did with speed and skill, then the problem of his erection was dealt with by Henta smashing the butt of her spear into his crotch. The man's tears and agonised-but-muffled yell were sufficient motivation for the other two to fill in the rest of the information that was wanted: No, no one in the gang had a bow, there was usually only one sentry on the camp itself all the time, everyone should be back at the camp right now, and they were only here because they had been sent to the nearest village to fence some stuff, and had got delayed in the inn before coming back, and the camp was still four or five miles away, since it was a bloody big forest. All the loot was kept in a pit under a boulder near where Big Sam slept, he's the one who led them on account of being able to knock anyone who challenged him on their arse, but there wasn't much right now, as they were winding things down in preparation for moving to winter quarters in a cave in the hills nearby in a few weeks time.

Satisfied with the information they had got, the four adventurers employed more rope to tie them to the trunk of a nearby tree, and promised they would be back by tomorrow morning, and it would probably be in their best interests not to attract the attention of any nearby wolves before then. The prisoners readily agreed, and, gagging them for good measure, the adventurers left them behind as they resumed following the tracks deeper into the forest.

It took them a good two hours to find the bandit camp. It was lit by a single small fire in the middle of a clearing, around which a sentry paced, not really being an effective sentry. Jon extinguished his mobile flame and uncoiled the rope. They counted eight sleeping forms huddled under rough blankets in various positions around the camp, two in very crude half-open tents. They took up positions just a couple of yards beyond the clearing's edge, and waited for the timing to be right.

The sentry made another circuit of the fire, disinterestedly scanning the forest as he did so, and then the butt of Henta's thrown spear smacked into his head. He gave a cry and stumbled, falling onto the fire, then screamed as he jerked and rolled off it.

The bandits were waking up now, but Henta, and Demona were among them, smacking them over the head with blunt bits of their weapons and kicking them in soft bits to get them stay down. Evangeline was following, using her mace to add encouragement to the other two's efforts, and quickly binding the wrists of potential troublemakers. Jon came in from another direction, tying up bandits than had been smacked down, securing them until the others had control of the situation.

One of the bandits, presumably Big Sam based on his size, managed to struggle to his feet, despite being thumped multiple times by both Demona and Henta. He only went down when Evangeline slammed her mace into his balls, and stood there glaring at the others, daring them to move.

Jon stamped out the sentry's burning clothes, then kicked him in the crotch and started tying him up. Soon, all the bandits were subdued and firmly tied wrists and ankles. With some effort, the adventurers rolled the boulder off from the loot pit, and Jon's magical flame illuminated a paltry haul of cheap weapons, a few bottles of cheap spirits, and a couple of bundles of wool. They left the weapons, but retrieved the bottles and the wool as valuable enough to either use or sell themselves. After taking a quick swig, Jon determined that the booze was basically rotgut, and wouldn't do for their own consumption. They re-covered the hole.

Demona took the watch as the others slept, and by then it was so close to dawn that she didn't bother waking one of the others to replace her. She'd be tired by the time they got back to town, but she was a holy knight of the Gods, she had the discipline to see it through. All she needed was a nap while the others got ready to depart, and again when they collected the other prisoners, and again at lunch, and she'd be good.

*****

They took two days to return to the town, stopping overnight at the same inn where Jon and Demona had fucked three night before. There were no encounters of a similar nature this time, as the bandit gang were corralled in the stable, and all four of them took turns keeping watch. When they marched their prisoners back to the town the next day, Jon headed off to the Merchants' Guild - with a quick detour on the way - to get them to come and witness the town guard taking a dozen bandits into custody. After they had been paid their reward - twenty-five gold and a hundred silver - and been relieved of their loot as 'evidence', they repaired to a different inn than they had stayed in before. They wanted one with a room big enough to sleep all four of them, and they found one.

They didn't spend much time in the common room that evening, just long enough to get a bite to eat and to wet their whistles, after which they headed up to their room. Jon and Evangeline picked one double bed, Henta and Demona the other.

"Now, I know we've got something important to talk about tonight," Jon said, "and we should talk about it before we get down to any serious victory celebrations, but I've got a couple of presents to give out before we start."

He rummaged in his pack and brought out a couple of smallish cloth-wrapped packages, and handed one each to Demona and Henta. Curious, they unwrapped them to reveal a wooden dildo covered in soft oiled leather for each of them.


"What the hell?" demanded Henta.

"Just a small gift for you both," Jon told them, "and my assurances that no matter how this conversation goes, you will each have access to my cock - or a cock - and no hard feelings - on my part, at any rate."

"Are they really replicas of your cock?" Evangeline asked.

"No - but I did give the leatherworker some specific instructions, to better reflect the preferences of the gifts' recipients."

"Such as?" Demona asked.

"Yours is slightly shorter and wider than Henta's," Jon said.

The two women held up their gifts to compare. "That's still a mighty-looking tool," Henta said of Demona's. She turned to Jon. "You hoping to get on our good sides with these things?"

"I merely felt that, if we couldn't come to an amicable arrangement with each other - or we did, and it left someone out - no one should be left without the possibility of satisfaction."

Henta's eyebrow raised. "Oh, yes?" She looked over at Demona, who was noticeably blushing. "You feeling insulted at all by this?"

"Not ... not really," she replied.

Henta pursed her lips. "No, neither am I, really. Alright. What do you wanna do about this situation?"

Demona looked the Half-Orc in the eye. "I think you maybe have the biggest stake in this. What do you want to do?"

Henta sighed heavily and let her shoulders slump. "I wanna keep fucking him. And I don't want anyone else to fuck 'im. But I know that ain't fair on you two."

"How so?" asked Demona.

"Shit. You were practically torn from your lover's arms and banished from your homeland on what should have been a happy day for you, so you went without a fuck for seven months! Until recently, I couldn't even imagine the kind of frustration you must have been building up, and it's gonna take more than a hasty encounter bent over some beer barrels to sort you out."

"So what about me?" asked Evangeline. "How is Jon being exclusive to you not fair on me? 's not like I can fuck 'im," she added mournfully.

"You've been in his bed for years, you're used to pleasuring him and being pleasured by him. I know there's nothing can come of it, but it still doesn't feel right to cut that off all in one."

Evangeline laughed. "I got my own dildo, remember? An' I get just as much pleasure watchin' 'im fuck gorgeous sexy women like you two, as I do from our tits and thighs routine. So I don't care who beds him, as long as you let me watch every once in a while."

"I ..." Demona began, "I don't know how I feel about being watched for someone else's pleasure, having sex."

"It ... it turns me on," Henta admitted. "A bit. I still don't like sharing his cock, or the threesomes, but it does turn me on to know that someone other than him thinks I'm sexy enough to get off to."

"You're attracted to women?" Demona asked Evangeline.

"Women and men," she clarified. "Men more, really, but I ain't seen a Halfling man in years, so the memory's fading, if you see what I mean. But yeah, a good hard cock, or a glorious figure, or a huge set of tits - they all get me wet downstairs, y'know?"

"So - what exactly is your goal here, Evangeline?"

"Not really sure. As long as one of you two keeps fucking 'im so's I can watch, I'm good with that. But I'd like there to be some time for just me an 'im together, and maybe just me and either of you. Other than that, I ain't really got much to lose, here."

"Sorry," Demona said, "cocks only for me."

"I ... I might be okay - occasionally - masturbating with you," Henta said, quietly.

"Just the two of us? Watching each other get off?" Evangline asked. Henta nodded. "I'd love that. Your body's to die for."

"So - that just leaves Jon, and where he gets to put his cock," summarised Demona. Jon remained silent and looked between the Dwarf and the Half-Orc.

"I would like to keep fucking Jon," Henta said after a few moments, "but I don't know if I'd be able to share him."

"Why do we need to share?" asked Demona. "My lover - boyfriend - childhood sweetheart - is several hundred miles away, and I should really be keeping true to him." She turned to Henta. "If you want Jon to yourself, you're- what are you doing?" That last was to Evangeline, who had walked over to where Demona was sitting, and suddenly pressed her hand to her crotch.

"Fancy underwear notwithstanding, you're wet," she said. "Your nipples are sticking out, and your pussy's soaking through to your breeches. If you was remaining true to your Dwarven lover - who's married to someone else now - talking about who gets to fuck Jon wouldn't be making you horny. So just admit it - you want him as much as Henta here." Evangeline didn't take her hand away, and even began rubbing slowly.

"I ... I," Demona was suddenly very flushed and flustered. "Wanting is not the point!" she eventually managed.