Tear of Tess

Story Info
After work stress buster.
913 words
4.43
3.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's say you come home after a rough day at work... You're angry and stressed... As you open the door you see me on my knees. I'm wearing black lingerie with thigh high socks, along with a cute fluffy butt plug fox tail and some kitten ears. Not to forget the black collar with a bell on it, the one you got me on our first day. I stand up and jump on you from excitement because I've been waiting for you all day.

I slowly wrap my legs around your waist, my arms around your neck and lick your lips teasingly... All that while pressing my aching, attention hungry pussy against your hardening cock.

You close the door behind us before bringing me to the closet furniture -table in the kitchen. You tell me to get off and bend over, and so I do like a good girl.

I slowly wiggle my butt in excitement and that's when you grab my hips tightly, almost painfully. You tell me not to move and warn me not to disobey any command because I didn't want to piss you off or disobey tonight...I giggle and nod before spreading my legs a bit more and sticking my ass out further. You land a hard smack on my butt and tuck on my tail causing me to squeak in pain...

I turn around and bite my lips with pleading eyes, that's when you lose your cool and yank my panties down roughly. I shiver in fear and anticipation, but when you suddenly pull out my tail butt plug,I Yelp in pain as my ass is gaping... Ready for you to slide your thick cock in it.

You spit on it before rubbing it all over my lil butthole, gently putting your thumb in before leaning over me and trailing down my spine... Stopping at my butt... Biting it hard, I arch my back letting out a moan as you press your thumb further inside, making me tremble before I beg you to fuck me senseless...

You pull your thumb out and placing the tip of your cock at the entrance of my wet pussy, you suddenly grab my hips. In one rough and hard thrust, you pull me back onto you, forcing your whole length inside of my wet twitching pussy...I Yelp in pain as I feel tears stream down my cheeks... My legs are about to give out already but that's when you tighten your grip on my hips and start fucking me senseless, pounding inside of me and ignoring my helpless begging and whimpering.

You tuck in my hair before towing over me, making sure I feel your hit that sensitive part inside of my soaked pussy. You slowly grab my jaw making my head tilt back... And smirk viciously, enjoying my teary eyes and miserable state...I shiver all over and look away embarrassed. Suddenly you pull your cock out leaving me a panting mess... But boy did my silly little self really think you were done with me?

In one Swift move you bury yourself balls deep into me... And that was my sweet relief... I arch my ass back against you to move your hips... You grab the but plug tail again and stick it back in my cute little ass.

You start fucking me like you g hate me, letting out all your built up frustration on me... You tug on my tail every now and then to add some simulation. I am far gone by then. Unable to form a sentence...a crying drooling mess, moaning and screaming begging for you to have mercy on me... And after you've abused my sweet little peach you finally release your milk deep inside of me.. you let your cock stay inside for a little bit before pulling out... And the sight of your cum dripping out of my pussy gives you immense satisfaction... You gently guide the oozing cum back in me... My legs are shaking and my vision blurry... I fall down on my knees and you decide you still aren't done with me.

You slowly grab my jaw pulling me closer...I look up at you completely out of my breath and shaking... You smile running your thumb on my lips before tracing it with your growing, messy cock. I open up eagerly as you guide it in my mouth... Putting both my hands on your legs to keep my self from choking on your hard tool, but that just make you angry... So you grab my hair in a fist, pulling me away from your cock... You look me in the face and slap me hard before shoving yourself back in my mouth... Sliding it as far down my throat as you could.. You hold my head firm so I cannot move away, making it Bob up and down your hard day cock

I hold your hips tightly digging my nails in... Enjoying assault, slowly trying to lick your balls while you mercilessly use my throat and attack my nipples with your free hand. From your quickening pace I can tell how close you are and despite choking on your cock with years streaming down my blurry eyes, I lost out some moans sending vibration down your shaft and continuing moving my right Tongue across over the edge and with a deep grunt you start filling my mouth with your seed. I swallow it all like a good slut just for you.