When Sir Gets Home

Story Info
Pet has to satisfy Sir with her mouth if she wants her own...
1.4k words
4.38
7.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shut off the water once tub was full of warm, soapy water. Shedding the housecoat she slipped in. For the next thirty minutes Pet washed herself. Honeysuckle soap lathered over her creamy skin, and lavish conditioner through her auburn locks.

Out of the bath she dried her hair and it fell in loose curls just past her breasts. A sweet body mist on her skin, lip gloss on her lips, mascara and eyeliner around her blue eyes. Her hands roamed over her soft stomach, small but perky breasts, and pert ass. Before she could really enjoy herself Pet remembered Sir's biggest rule. No touching herself alone. Besides, she had to finish getting ready for him.

Her outfit was one she had worn a few times, and always had a good time in. Red lace sheer bra, red lace panties with a slit between her legs, and sheer red over the knee stockings. The final touch was putting her black leather collar on. Oh, and some body glitter on her cheek bones and breasts.

All ready Pet checked the time and hurried downstairs. Sir would be home shortly. By the front door Pet kneeled, bum on her heels, hands upside down on her thighs, looking straight ahead. It was only a few minutes later that the door was unlocked and open.

Sir stepped in, eyes automatically checking to see if Pet was in position. He closed the door behind him. His suit jacket and briefcase were dropped on a living room sofa. Sir walked back to stand before Pet.

"Been a very stressful day for me, how is Pet feeling?" Sir asks.

"Horny, Sir." She replies.

"Have you touched yourself at all?"

"No Sir."

"Poor Pet, horny all day and unable to touch herself. What can Pet do to earn herself an orgasm?"

"Use my mouth to make Sir cum."

"Get to work then."

Pet lifted herself to stand on her knees, hands sliding up Sir's legs until one found a bulge in his pants. She rubbed it gently as her other hand worked at his belt, button, zipper. Pet used both hands to push his pants and boxers down. Sir's hard cock sprung in front of her. Pet licked her lips excitedly.

She used one hand to cup and massage his balls. Her other hand stroked his cock twice before lifting it up so that she could drag the tip of her tongue along the underside of his cock.

Pet becomes more eager with her licks, rougher with her tongue all along his shaft, wet kisses peppered along the way. The hand cupping his balls cups and squeezes them. They're full of cum and Pet is so desperate to receive it. She moves her head to the tip of his cock. Her tongue glides around the head, then that thin line where the head meets the shaft. A drip of precum appears and she licks it away hungrily.

Pet wraps her mouth around the head and hums. Sir groans and his fingers slide into her hair.

She takes another half inch in, her lips tight around him, and begin to suck. Her head moves back and forth, every few times she tries to take a little bit more in. Blowjobs were still a skill she was working to improve. Pet had been practicing on toys and Sir himself, yet she still had only worked her way to taking half of sir in her mouth. One hand is on his thigh to support herself, and the other begins to pump the bottom of his cock.

"More." Sir demands.

Pet takes a moment to focus on relaxing her throat and neck. She slowly pushes herself until her gag reflex starts before pulling back. She does this four more times. Each time gets a little better, more comfortable. On the fifth time Sir grips Pet's hair tighter and holds her in place. Just over half his cock is in her mouth and starting down her throat.

Pet fights the gag, eyes watering. Just when the lack of air becomes an issue Sir releases her. She pulls off his cock and takes a few deep breathes. Saliva drips over her bottom lips and shines on his cock. Once Pet is recovered Sir gives his next batch of instructions.

"Both hands on my thighs, relax your throat, eyes on me."

Pet does as he says of course. Sir holds chunks of her hair firmly after lining up his cock with her mouth. He starts with slow gentle thrusts with his cock going in as far as it did before. Then he picks up the pace. Her eyes are on his but his eyes are watching his cock slide into her mouth. The pace gets tougher, harder, the tip of his cock just tickling her gag reflex every time he goes in deeply. Pet is starting to like the burn. Tears slowly drip down her cheeks from the feeling. Sir's thrusts become hard enough that of he wasn't holding onto her hair and her hands weren't on his thighs that she'd be flung back.

Pet watches as Sir's face begins to go red and scrunch up a little. His thighs tighten. And then he is cumming down her throat and in her mouth.. Three thick shots of cum, the last one dribbling over her lips. Sir holds himself until he softens a little before pulling out.

"Crawl to the mirror." Sir tells her.

There was a full-length mirror on the door to the coat closet. She crawls over on her hands and knees to study her reflection. Pet's eyeliner and mascara is streaked down her face from the tears. Sparkles all over, eyes watery and a little red. Her cheeks were flushed and lips swollen. Saliva coated her lips and chin, mingled with his cum. Her throat felt rough.

Sir crouched on one knee behind her. His fingers found her pussy. The middle finger slid back and forth along her folds.

"What a wet Pet." He croons "Does that look like a Pet who used her mouth well?"

"Yes Sir."

"So fucking horny. My Pet is such a slut, face all rough from my cock and now you want it in your pussy?"

"Yes, Sir. Please."

"Stand, feet shoulder width apart, hands on the mirror with you leaning forwards." Sir stood and shed the rest of his clothes.

Once Pet was in position Sir stood behind her. His hands came around and cupped her breasts. He pinched her nipples, twisting them until she cried out. He let them go with a final slap to them. He gripped her hip and lined himself up with her pussy. The head of his cock dragged over her folds until the head was wet. He pushed in until he was completely inside her. His hand wrapped itself in her hair and yanked back until she was watching her own reflection. He made eye contact with her through the mirror.

"Such a slutty Pet."

Sir didn't start gentle like he did with her mouth. Right away his thrusts were brutal. The air was pushed from her lungs with every thrust. The sound of how wet she was filled the air. With Pet's hands against the mirror Sir could move his hand from her hip and slap her breasts again.

Pet looked her body over in the mirror. Breasts bouncing and red and nipples swollen. When Sir thrust forward the energy continued and rippled along her stomach and thighs. She could just barely make out the sight of him sliding into her, balls swinging back and forth.

"Pet like being a rough fuck toy for me to use?" Sir grunted and slapped her ass.

"Yes Sir, I do." Pet moaned, her legs starting to shake.

In response Sir reached around and pinched her clit. She cried out, a coil of heat tightening in her middle. He twisted her clit and she exploded. Pet screamed and shook and electrifying heat sprung through her body. Her body twisted with pleasure. Sir let go of her hair and grabbed her hips to continue slamming into her as her pussy gripped tightly. It wasn't until her muscles began to relax that he came inside her. Multiple loads of cum filled her. Sir groaned and let go. Pet fell off his now sock cock and onto the ground, still able to see herself in the mirror. Her eyes looked glazed, spots of red all over her body, and even some of Sir's cum dripped out on her, the cum from earlier still on her chin.

"Rest a moment, wash your face, and put on a long dress. Nothing on underneath. We have company coming over tonight. No cleaning up any cum that leaves your pussy."

"Yes Sir."