Teardrop Trailer Threesome - MFF

Story Info
A husband and wife warm up a stranger while camping.
1.1k words
3.79
41k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent all summer working on our teardrop trailer. It took a lot of hard work, sweat, and a little blood to complete - but I did and just in time for the last chance to go camping before hard winter set in.

We decided to take the camper up to the South Fork of the Payette River in the woods. We enjoyed this place before. It is quiet, free, and kind of a little secret hidey hole. We left after work on Friday and stopped at Winco to pick up a few supplies.

We parked the trailer at our favorite spot. We were happy to see that the only other camper there was at that far end out of view - we could have a little privacy - who knows? Maybe a little making out under the stars next to the fire?

Tina made a delicious meal while I got the fire going. We sat down with a glass of wine and enjoyed each other's company. It had been a tough week and we looked forward to winding down. We talked about nothing in particular, just enjoyed the fire and each other's warmth. It was going to be a cold night. The stars were very bright, a light breeze was blowing in, and we found ourselves sitting closer and closer together - and closer to the fire.

I had just leaned over to caress Tina's neck with my lips when a bright light hit us - headlights. Someone had just pulled in about 50 feet away. So much for privacy. We sat there and watched as an average, middle-aged woman got out of her car and started to setup her tent. She used her headlights to see so we had nothing better to do than watch. Anyway, she got her tent all setup and started to dig through a container, shaking her head. She looked in the car for something, then back to the container. She finally shook her head and started walking our way.

"Sorry to bother you."

"You are not bothering us. What's wrong?" Tina asked.

"I can't seem to find my matches and it is getting cold. I want to start a fire."

I jumped up and grabbed an extra box we had and handed them to her.

"Here, keep them. We have extra. Besides, you will need them, it is going to get cold tonight."

"Hey, we have hot chocolate in that thermos if you would like some?" Tina asked.

"No thanks. I want to get back and get my fire going before it gets too late."

"Okay but stop by if you change your mind."

"Okay, thanks for the matches."

We watched the woman walk away. Tina said she was going in to get the heating blanket going so it would be toasty inside. I told her I would wait outside and let the fire die down.

I went in about 10 minutes later and happy to see Tina had changed to a flimsy little nighty. It may be cold outside, but she had it all warmed up inside. I started warming up just seeing her and thinking about what was about to happen. Not much better than camping sex!

I quickly changed into my sleeping shorts and t-shirt. I climbed into bed - oh so comfortable. We lay there and looked up at the stars through the skylight window. Amazing!

We had a little small talk and then started to look intently into each other's eyes. I leaned closer, allowing our chests to touch. The warmth from her breasts was intoxicating. I softly kissed her lips. I moved my lips over her face, caressing her with kisses around her face, over her eyes, down the side of her face, her ears, and then her hot spot, the nape of her neck. I started to nibble a little which drives her crazy!

Her hands caressed me as I kissed her. I paused and looked into her eyes, holding her eyes with mine. Love only gets better, year after year! I lowered my lips to hers. She parted them enough for my tongue to caress the inside of her lips. I moved it slowly from side to side on the inside of her lips. Her tongue met mine and they danced together. I started to work my way down her chin, her neck, and started to place small kissed down her chest towards her waiting breasts. RAP - RAP - RAP! RAP - RAP - RAP! We both jumped. What in the world?

Glancing outside we saw the woman from the tent. She looked miserable, she was shivering, her teeth were chattering, she was cold. She muttered something about bothering us but asked for the hot chocolate. We told her to get inside where it was warm while I went to the back and heated up the chocolate. She was thankful and got in without thinking about it - she was so cold.

I returned to the camper and Tina shushed me. The woman was so cold she clung onto Tina and fell asleep. She was all nestled in tight to Tina's warm body. I took a sip of the chocolate, set it down and climbed into bed - she was right it was cold out there. Tina and I gave each other a shrug and I turned towards the door and tried to stay as far as way as I could - not too easy with three people sharing a 4-foot wide bed. I started to fall asleep when I heard a little moaning, and what sounded like wet kisses. The woman woke up and started to kiss Tina. I started to get hard just thinking about it.

I could now hear a little rustling. I laid still so they would think I was asleep. A little more moaning, lip smacking, and groans of pleasure. I felt the woman's body slide towards me as she was leaning down and licking Tina's breasts. I couldn't believe this - I was SO HARD.

A little more movement and I could tell they were removing their clothes - not hard for Tina as she had pajamas on. The woman's body rubbed up against me again while they were moving. I wanted to look so bad, but I didn't want them to stop. I glanced over and saw them with their breasts pressed together. The got so into, they didn't even think about me. I rolled over and watched as they made out. They took turns sucking and licking on each other's breasts. The soft moans got me hard. Pre-cum was seeping out.

The woman was now on her back, she glanced at me and winked. Where was Tina? Oh, there she was, nestled between the woman's thighs. She had never been with a woman before. She had a wonderful surprise. I heard soft sucking sounds and her tongue was licking the flowing juices. She inserted a finger and made the woman squeal with delight. I couldn't take it any longer. I worked my way behind Tina and I buried my tongue deep into her. Lustful whimpers purred from her lips.

Intermission