All Comments on 'Pain'

by KiryusAna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this

Theres many xs that only pain from him can help me outta my own mind glad someone else can relate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seriously Good Story

It’s incredibly insightful, it came across as a TPE, even though that may not necessarily be the case. I was relieved to see that in your story she did call her safe-word. In the extreme cases there is a disturbingly high risk of subs deliberately not calling their safe-word for fear of disappointing their partner.

Low self esteem is a hateful thing that affects many, I’ve seen firsthand how prevalent it is amongst women and I strongly suspect that it affects submissive women even more. Low self esteem feeds itself so when your desire is to please another then you are always going to your own worst critic, magnifying failures way out of proportion.

Tess (uk)

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Tess, I couldn't agree more with you, and I understand completely. I've been there, so desperate to not disappoint Master that I refused to tell him that I was uncomfortable, and in the end it hurt both of us. I've stopped doing that because I know that he needs me to speak up when I can't do something, but I know all too many subs still feel like they aren't good enough unless they endure severe physical and mental trauma for the pleasure of their Dom. Most stories never talk about safewords, giving the idea that the perfect submissive either doesn't have one, or would never use it which is wrong.

Thank you for reading, and I hope you enjoy some of my other works as well.

~ slave ana

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVED IT!!! Great mix of a "scene" with the emotions and Empathy via her Dom, And THANK YOU for writing that the Sub used her safe word. Many BDSM stories on here do not address that and it makes it unrealistic for me at times. As for the depression and self loathing, Can RELATE SO MUCH to it. Beautiful story, KEEP THEM COMING PLEASE 💜

MaydaypilotMaydaypilot7 months ago

Captivating and well written reveal of the emotional whirlpool submissive personalities can be pulled into. The struggle to keep one’s head above water while being pulled into deeper, darker, colder currents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiryusAna@KiryusAna
Just a girl writing stories about her fantasies. My content will consist mainly of power exchange and rough BDSM themes along with Sexual Slavery. If this entices you, I am glad and I hope you enjoy it! (Any stories involving Ana and Kiryu share credit with my (former) Master...