All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 16'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You Are A Magician!!

Thank you for freely sharing your gift. I hope Reasa and Liam make it. It's nice to see racial diversity added. Thank you for that too. I was a little weirded out about Elina licking to heal wounds but got over it.

Curious about Cassia's wolf. Will it b Pietro or will it b Fox? My money's on Fox.

dairetodairetoalmost 10 years ago
Brilliant as always!

Thankyou for posting it here!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a twist

i would love cassia to have two mates tho..... pietro for her vampire side and fox for her wolf... that would be soo cool

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 10 years ago
Hmmmm?

At first I was upset with Pietro, but then I gave its some thought. In hindsight, she did choosr. She didn't choose him. I understand why, but to her lover, its would be a betrayal. Awesome chapter.

blastwizardblastwizardalmost 10 years ago
I guess betrayal is perception...

Pietro's fury is understandable, but outside of vengeance isn't he betraying his heart, his protectors, his friends and his peace. He said he felt alone, but he has not been alone in a long time. But when you are a wronged party, your reasoning is self serving. Don't get me wrong, Pietro deserves his vengeance but I think he needs to see past the moment. The reprocussions are many. But a hurt vampire is not open to being reasonable. This is an interesting character. When left on his own devices he can reason from every side, even when he spoke to Cassia he was specific in telling her just how and where he felt betrayed. Soooo, what will happen for him to come to terms with his decision? There is a lot to consider. There are factors conspiring against him and I wonder what he will do when his heart and head repeatedly clash. Interesting stuff. What if the situation was reverse? What if he awakens something hidden in Cassia that everyone is unaware of. (I am thinking of Kothi when I say that). What if he faces a vampire instead of her wolf. What if her vamp side considers him an enemy of their "state". Lol. This is your story to tell and I can't wait for it to unfold. You know I realized that no one character is a waste. Everyone has their place. I think the hidden characteristics of the hybrid children will be the strength that binds. Thanks for creating such a dynamic world where folks can just dive in and be intrigued. Jaz your mind is a pleasant wonder. :0)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please, not two mates!

I really don't like that idea at all. What man would want to share his mate with another?!? That goes against everything mates are supposed to stand for. Pietro has every right to feel betrayed. This is a difficult situation since Reasa is Liam's mate, but Pietro spent years protecting the Varcolac and was disfigured doing so. And everyone gives him shit for wanting to kill Reasa?!? I'd worry about him if he didn't feel that way. And I can see how to him it looks like everyone has betrayed him in favor of Reasa, because they have. Andrei was an ass to him and I was glad to see Pietro call him on it. It's completely unreasonable for them to expect him to just get over it. And Cassia has betrayed him, not just with the Reasa situation, but with her attraction to Fox. Cassia needs to figure out what she wants and quickly. If it's Fox, then so be it. But if, as I hope, she wants Pietro, then she needs to show him that pack or no pack, he comes first to her. He deserves better than he has gotten from all of them. And where the hell are Annie and Caleb, the "Queen and King"? They haven't even bothered to check in with him. If they are so all powerful and magical you would think they would try and think of a way to help him for crying out loud. And someone from that pack needs to show him that they appreciate what he did for their kids. I'm thinking Loretta. She always liked Pietro and she has the guts to stand up for him and stand by him as a friend. Someone needs to. ~K.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 10 years ago
I agree with the anon below.

Not two mates. Pietro deserves better. Maybe once he has some of the antidote,he'll heal and Cassia's wolf will make up it's mind? Or maybe once he is at peace with what he is now, her wolf will be sure? As long as we don't have the first threeway mating, I'll be happy. Though I wouldn't be upset if this Fox character returned to where he came from... or met an untimely end.

And someone needs to be on Pietro's side. They're treating him so badly, with no thought to his nature, his instincts, his feelings. He has been betrayed by all those he loves. It had to happen that way, I agree but it's still a betrayal and they all need to fix it. Though I have to say, I have a little bit of respect for Reasa now, since she's willing to die for her actions against Pietro.

I'm glad that Liam and Reasa are having an affect on the Praetorians. She's got to be good for something.

Looking forward to more! Thanks for posting these two chapters so quickly.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 10 years ago
Excellent chapter -

Thanks for writing and posting it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome!!!! I was holding my breathe......

Your writing is so incredible that I found myself holding my breathe several times during this chapter. I had to remember that it was fiction :0

crushed_daisycrushed_daisyalmost 10 years ago
When does Kothi get a chapter?

First let me say, I love your writing! You are so creative and I get so sucked in by your stories. I am really looking forward to reading more about Kothi and Dara. Keep writing!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
€Remarkable

I love Elina :)

Thank you so much for the new chapter.

I am so anxious to see how this plays out.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 10 years ago
You are the author.

Or at least the publisher... Some say that stories can have a mind of their own. Don't let other people try and force the story in a direction it isn't flowing.

I hadn't personally considered the twin souled V's might not being able to find just a single person able to meet their needs. But I'm not opposed to it. If that's what Cassia needs, its what she needs. Though I would have thought from what had been written that people would think its just because of how damaged, 'body' and MIND is why her wolf was being reluctant. His body is her mate, but his mind isn't YET. Because as we've read in your stories, mates don't react the way he did unless there's something wrong... that is usually able to be reconciled later.

Nevertheless... write what is written. And take your time with Kothi. He's a very damaged Soul. Don't rush something to appease people that want the depth he deserves.

92honeyalmond9292honeyalmond92almost 10 years ago
can't wait 4 the next chapter

Btw I'd like to read more about karn and elisa...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
next chapter

Please submit your next chapter soon. Want to know the end.

KelseyMillerKelseyMilleralmost 10 years ago
shocking revelations

I'm glad that Brandon wasn't healed instantly, it makes the story so much more realistic. And the part where Pietro causes a scene is my favourite as it shows he's not over what happened to him which is surprising since I would've chosen the part where him and Cass are in the lake. My heart goes out to him but I can't stand that Cassia is hurt although I'm not sure if he really is her mate by what Dara brought up to her parents in the forest. I'm confused as I really want to know if Pietro and Cassia truly are mates. Also I know I'm quick to judge so I'm getting why Reasa did what she did and wants to make amends when she realises she can help but a question is forming in my mind: if Reasa (or any mate) really is evil won't they have to be killed in order to protect the pack? And what will happen to their mates when that happens? Loving the series Jaz, hope to read more in the near future, waiting impatiently!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
need more

Elina and karn- please keep writing about them and develop a kick ass story line for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
AMAZING!!

WOW. I just found your stories this weekend and read this entire series in two days. I'm completely addicted now. Can't wait for more to come and to see where you are going to take this story line and the great characters you've created. Will definately be looking forword to reading more soon .

DoctimeDoctimealmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I have mentioned "Word Pictures" before, but you are a master. You draw the reader into the scene you have created like no other author. The real beauty is that each of us (your readers) get to create our own version of your painting. My version brings tears to my eyes as an empathic healer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Pietro deserves better than Cassia and the pack. He devoted 25 years to protecting them, suffered immensely and they expected him to live merrily with the one who inflicted his torture right next door? Romonov twins are hypocritical; they would have teared Reasa limb from limb if they were in Pietro's shoes. Or maybe they have turned soft since it seems that most of the vampires bend to the will of the pack every single time. Rafe/Jared treats them (vampires) like shit, yet it's easy to forget that they're alive because of them. They should be more humble IMO.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272almost 10 years ago
You are so beyond talented Jaz

I was hooked from the very first paragraph of this whole various storyline filled world that you've so lovingly created and shared with us. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've gone back and re-read all of the various saga's in these characters world and I love them more each time I read them. You have truly captured all of the important parts and nuances of not only this world but of each individual character so well that I can't put into words how fabulous your writing is. I know without question that you are going to be able to publish this entire series in book form and you will be as successful and compensated as richly and fully as you deserve. Can't wait for the "conclusion" of this series in the saga and the next one to begin because I know you've already started an outline for it, you're just too smart and talented to not already have an idea for where you're going to take these characters and your loyal fans :-)

Blessed Be,

Peach

mrsbearmrsbearalmost 10 years ago
I didn't realize...

I'm very much opposed in starting a story that hasn't been finished yet. I feel as though a part of me is missing that I can't finish the rest of the story. I'm feel slightly feral in having to wait for the next installment. That being said, I will return each and every day until I can finally know what has happened. I started this series a few days ago. I've voraciously read each section, missing sleep, not eating, and being so distracted at work that I would find time throughout the day to read just a little bit more. I'm obsessed! I didn't realize until about Chapter 13 of this section that this story wasn't finished yet. I honestly shed a tear in knowing I'd have to wait. *sigh* Now what am I going to do with my time? Oh, yes...obsess about fictional characters until the author posts again. I'll be waiting...

PilotshopPrincessPilotshopPrincessalmost 10 years ago
So distraught...

I thought for certain that another series followed this one. I am devastated that I am left wanting. While I am trying to be considerate of your time, I am beyond livid to find it has been lingering for so long now. I am worried that you have no intention of finishing.

Please do not leave us hanging I dont think I can endure it

Brenda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the end??

Finish the story... How long do i have to wait?? You said you have completed it. So plz now post them soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More?

Love the series. Hope to see more soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sad

Pretty much given up on waiting for this. You said check everyday because the story was finished but it's been over a month since the last installment. I hope all is well with your physical health and that's not the reason the story's not been posted. Disappointed though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great stories

I have back read all of your stories. Simply amazing! A little disheartened that you haven't posted up anymore chapters in a while. I am hooked on knowing what will happen to the characters. Please post the rest soon and I hope you had a wonderful Independence Day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pleaseeee!

Please post the rest of the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still inlove with every story

I am happy that cassia may still find her mate if pietro does not allow himself to be loved & hers. Honestly i think after his little speech she deserves way better then him. As for the author i think she is trying to move fast but sometimes the people who edit your work take awhile and you also have to go back and reread and make sure you like the changes made. And sometimes you have to change things for lit too. Just try and keep that in mind guys. But anyway i hope at least fox gives pietro a run for his money if she do end up choosing him!!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
WOW! The imagery was breathtaking!

BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Wonderful, once again everyone else has to suffer for the "precius" liam and his murderous bitch of a mate, bloody funny that nobody seems to give a rats ass about Cassie or her mates needs.

All must suffer for the one "special case"...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sick of the "pack"

Anyone remember how freaked out everyone was by Freya kissing Dayton against his will? And no one is sympathetic to Pietro being permanently disfigured because of Reasa's actions? It was ok for Andrei to almost Bite and kill Rafe when he was out of his mind over Loretta being taken. Pietro has every right to feel betrayed by everyone. He is suffering because of what he did for every one of them, to keep them safe. The fact they put him around Reasa and are all worried about her is sickening. They also didn't seem to have a problem with Liam hurting Freya or the Praetorian's. And how understanding would Rafe and Lacey have been if their babies were hurt? Rafe would definitely want to kill her and Liam for doing that and hurting his mate. The pack is fucked up. I think Pietro was so upset because his mate did choose is enemy over him to protect. Cassia should want to kill Reasa for hurting her mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK!?

They are all betraying Pietro! I understand why they are doing it, but they should go to him one by one, acknowledge that they are SELFISHLY PUTTING THEIR NEEDS ABOVE HIS and ASK FOR FORGIVENESS!

This "he will get over it" bullshit is starting to wear REALLY thin!

They are being selfish and they should know it and make sure he knows that they know it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6492 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES