Tease Day

Story Info
Public or Private, all is fair except penetration.
10.5k words
4.61
55.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Todd. I am a 'Middle America', male W.A.S.P. who is quickly losing days where he can say he is between thirty and forty. Lynn, is my best friend, my college girlfriend, my bride, mother of my children, and for the past two decades my favorite sex toy.

For the first decade of our marriage she was my only sex toy as I was hers. Our sex life kicked up a few gears when on a surprise weekend getaway to Vegas we experiment with other toys, light bondage and submission. Since then we have expanded out into role playing, more intensive bondage, public sex and Lynn has developed an exhibitionist side. In prior narratives I have looked at our role playing and bondage games, this time I thought I'd cover what we call 'Tease Day'.

The origin of Tease Day predates not only our Vegas trip but our marriage. It was a couple months before our wedding and Lynn had moved back home before joining me as I finished my degree. I was on spring break and visiting her family on the farm. The tour, that summer afternoon, ended in the barn loft. Some light kissing escalated into heavy petting but when I started to unbuckle Lynn's jeans she pulled back. She was not ready to try public sex, especially on her parent's farm. I'd have to wait fifteen years for that literal 'roll in the hay'. Someday maybe I'll add "The Farmer's Daughter" to the archive.

But back to the origin. Although a little frustrated I understood Lynn's position. Even though we were engaged, and sexually active together, I had been invited to use the guest room by Lynn's Mom. We headed out to the back lot and Lynn commented about it being 'Tease Day' after all, a play on Tuesday.

That night I returned the favor. Lynn and I were curled up under a blanket on the floor of the front room watching 'The Golden Child', one of Eddie Murphy's more family-friendly movies. We were joined by Lynn's parents and little brother who was glued to his handheld. Still with the lights low and the blanket over us I was able to get my hand up Lynn's shirt. She had removed her bra earlier to get comfortable and over the course of ninety-four minutes quietly and carefully played with her nipples. During the movie I had an idea I was having the desired effect from Lynn's subtle movements but I got the confirmation a little after one in the morning when the door to my room opened. The covers slipped down followed by my sleep pants. Before I could say anything Lynn's mouth enveloped my penis. She said nothing until a few minutes later when she pulled away, looked up at me, and said, "Tease Day's over." She then mounted me cowgirl style—her first time in that position—and rode me till she climaxed and I joined her.

I realize most readers would have preferred more detail in that last paragraph but this is just the background on how our kinky tradition started. The good stuff is coming.

It was actually several years before Tease Day showed up again. Let's face it, Newlyweds have trouble with tease minutes, let alone whole days. But parents of young children is another thing. I remember hearing a comedian say that you don't know the true meaning of quickie until you become a parent.

Before Vegas, Tease Day consisted mostly of naughty phone calls or an early morning foreplay session to be concluded that night. Afterwards, Lynn began to slowly get wilder. Picking me up for lunch in just a trench coat for a hand job or once, in disregard of the no-video rule, a clip on my phone of her masturbating with a dildo. Tease Day was usually spontaneous and Lynn took the lead. The last couple years have been a little more daring with some public foreplay and even a pornographic movie. For that reason they were starting to be planned and celebrated away from the hometown. This allowed me the time to work out some games also. The only unwritten rule was no penile penetration of any kind: oral, anal or vaginal.

This story is about what has been our best Tease Day to date, which took place last August. We have a credit card that rewards hotel points but also a free night's stay each year. We had had problems working out both our schedules for a weekend and gave up just heading down on a Monday for an overnight stay in Saint Louis which is only a few hours away. The kids were hoisted off to some friends with the understanding that we would play host a couple months later to their offspring in return. Here is an account of our day.

We got up early and drove across the interstate. We planned to catch a game the next day but once we got to the city we had no plans...or I should say I had none until we got to the hotel room. Lynn wanted to go the Botanical Gardens. Since it was a weekday we figured it would not be very crowded, less so since the clouds looked like rain. The weather did not dissuade Lynn. The fact that she had her blonde wig on to cover her naturally straight brown hair gave me a clue as to why.

Sure enough we were walking through the Japanese Gardens when the rain hit. I wanted to head for one of the buildings or the tram like the few other visitors to the gardens had been doing but Lynn pulled out an umbrella and led me back to the English Garden. In the lightly forested area, Lynn pulled me around a massive hedge to a spot that was blocked from view on two sides making the spot fairly secluded. The rain had slowed to a mist. No one could be seen or heard and Lynn seemed to guess they would not likely be venturing out for a few minutes more.

Lynn handed me the umbrella, which was not doing a great job keeping us dry, and leaned in pulling me down into a passionate kiss, her right hand on my neck, her left kneading my buttock. She pulled back, looking both ways before pulling her top off.

Even without the rain, I could tell Lynn had worn a white lace shelf bra. I would guess this one to be a 'B cup' since it seemed almost too small for her breasts that were in between cup sizes. A 'C cup' would have been looser. She bought both sizes depending on the cut of the fabric. This garment barely qualified as any cup. It supported her full, round breast, pushing them up and together, while leaving her silver dollar sized areola and nipples uncovered.

My thumbs came up, rubbing the deep pink protuberances and watching them tighten up under my touch.

Lynn's hands were working lose my belt, then the button and zipper on my jeans. I felt her hands hook inside my jeans and boxer briefs. Lynn pulled down, dropping down to a kneeling position as she did. My hands caressed her neck and face as she slid past them. I had to be careful with the fake golden curls. Although secured with hairpins the rain was not being kind to the disguise.

My Jeans and shorts dropped off exposing me to the humid air. I glanced out into the trees, shrubs and the paths on the far side of them, a little nervous. Lynn grasped my penis lightly with her thumb and forefinger just below the head and slide the foreskin down as far as it would go and back up over the glans. Her bright green eyes never left mine and her soft lips stayed parted as she continued to do this.

It did not take long until I was rigid in her grasp and she looked at my member, smiled and resumed eye contact. She wrapped her middle finger around me also, then her ring finger and finally her little finger to form a fist with my shaft in its center. She began a pattern of speeding up her strokes letting me build up then slowing down, squeezing tight enough to kill the sensation.

After what felt like hours but was more realistically just a couple minutes Lynn slipped her grip back to just one finger at the base of the shaft and squeezed. The veins in the shaft bulged as did the glans, swelling and darkening. Lynn leaned in and ran her saliva covered tongue up the underside of the shaft, following it with a gentle kiss on the head. She then ran the head across one of her high cheekbones and then the other like a cat marking her territory.

"You want in my mouth, don't you?" Lynn asked locking eyes with me as she planted butterfly kisses on my shaft. The mist had dampened the wig causing it to stick to the sides of her face and tiny rivulets of water ran down from her brow like sweat.

I nodded, "Yeah."

She squeezed up the shaft till she had a firm grip just below the head. A bead of precum had appeared at the opening. Her eyes were now on just my penis.

"Say please." She leaned down and the tip of her tongue licked at my opening, scooping up the clear fluid. More joined it and she continued to lick, spreading it over the glans.

I knew it would be in vain but could not stop, "Please."

She pulled back, "Sorry." Her right hand gripped my shaft and the left joined in to cover it from testicles to tip. I've mentioned before in past narratives I am not a nine inch monster. I am six on really good day and it was an excellent day.

"Only a hand job this time. I want you to cum on my rock hard, perfect tits." The words were out of character for her and I saw her flush at saying them. She raised up to position her hands and my member between those gorgeous breasts.

I reached for her with my right hand, but she shook her head. "You can play with those hard little nipples once you give me what I want."

Her nipples had hardened completely in the open air standing out an easy half inch, the areola puckered up to give the length. That and the increased speed of her stroke should have been enough but I could hear noise in the distance. I was losing my focus.

Lynn noticed and eased her grip to just her right hand and slowing the stroke. "Guess I need to get your full attention again huh?"

Keeping her pace of stroke, Lynn leaned down to begin to lick the frenulum under the penis head. Ten seconds passed as I noticed her playing with her nipples with her free hand. Twenty seconds as she kept her eyes locked on mine, letting out little mewling sounds.

Then she asked all innocent like, "I'm being a good girl, please can I have some cum?"

I didn't make it to thirty. I also did not warn Lynn who was caught up in her own performance more than my reaction. She had positioned herself just to the left of the opening so I could see her breasts which meant the first shot splashed across her check and lips and not inside her mouth.

Still she reacted fast enough to lean up, position me down so the next two shots landed on her right breast. She stroked me a couple more times, rubbing the cum into her skin.

"You almost got my mouth, huh?" Not that she considered that a problem. Her tongue darted out to lick her cum covered lips.

A woman's voice sounded nearby and Lynn grabbed her shirt, pulling it on. I pulled up my pants, turning into the hedge to fasten them and the belt. Somewhat secure, Lynn grabbed my arm and led me back around the hedge to see a young woman with a toddler and a stroller coming around the corner. We startled her, but she responded when we said good morning. She watched us as we went by with a somewhat humorous and slightly incredulous look.

I glanced at Lynn and grinned. "You got something on your face still." Pulling her shirt on had smeared the impromptu facial but it was still apparent up close what was hanging from Lynn's chin.

Lynn cleaned up and we spent the rest of the morning walking around the Gardens then headed out to have a late lunch and on to the hotel in St Charles to check in. We had been to that hotel a few times before and were familiar with the facilities and the surrounding area.

In the room we undressed and were on the bed in a heartbeat...and asleep. It is something of a private joke between us that after you hit thirty-five that along with going new places and having hot sex, a midday nap is one of the great pleasures of life.

Hey it had been any early morning drive.

I had stripped down to my boxer briefs and Lynn to her skin—probably to emphasize the teasing and the fact that she did not need to be concerned with offspring popping in unannounced. We had laid down on top of the comforter and been asleep within a few minutes even with our state of undress.

I woke up to find it was a little past four and Lynn was spooned up to me with her well-formed rear pushed against my groin and her arm holding mine around her to cup her right breast. Apparently she did not need to be conscious to continue her tease.

It was a temptation to take her right then. Lynn loved waking up to sex but afterwards she might have been a little sulking about breaking the tease day rules. I turned away which caused her to slowly wake up.

So what now if not sex? As I stated we had eaten lunch—some incredible ribs that no doubt aided our midday shutdown—only a few hours ago. Too early for supper and neither of us really wanted to go out. I grabbed the remote and sat up, leaning against the headboard. Lynn turned over to rest her head and shoulders on my lap. I turned on the TV and realized quickly that even with cable, there is nothing worth watching late afternoon on a weekday. I switched over to the pay options. Normally I'm too much of a skinflint to consider paying to watch a movie in a hotel room that I could rent at home for a fraction of the price, but I navigated to a menu option I would not find on any of our streaming services.

A list of adult movies including the names, running times and prices lined the screen. If I hit enter a synopsis and details: actors, director, and awards if any. I scrolled through the entire list then went back and read the synopsis on a few.

At this point I should probably let you know about Lynn's stance on porn. She had never watched any until I had brought up the idea about a year and a half after our Vegas trip as a tease day option. Reluctant, Lynn trusted me and was willing to continue exploring the world we had opened up sixteen months earlier. She had been okay with it in that context but had shown little interest in it otherwise. Me, I had viewed my share in college and magazines before in high school. Yes, that's right kids, it used to be that you could only see naked women in magazines back in the dark ages. But as a single guy I found adult movies more frustrating than tantalizing.

Married viewing however was a different option. But Lynn had a few rules. First, nothing was viewed at the house or kept there in any format. Her concerns had been the fact that we had two preteen/teenage boys and she did not want the risk of them getting access. She also needed a plot. She realized that in many offerings that is not only secondary but in some cases nonexistent, but it was a sticking point for her. She really just wanted a normal movie where they went ahead and showed the sex scenes.

The option provided on the menu that best met that criteria was 'The Submission of Emma Marx'. Think 50 Shades but with actual sex and better acting. Or so I assumed, I had trouble focusing on the plot or dialogue. Lynn stayed nuzzled on my lap through the movie, her face next to my member with only the thin black fabric between them. I could see the sly smile as I throbbed, large and hard beside her. Lynn's finger tips on her right hand played up and down my inner thigh but never slipped under the boxer briefs. In fairness my right hand had worked under hers and spent most of the movie playing with her right nipple which I could reach.

When the movie ended Lynn raised up on her arms, getting to her hands and knees and leaning up to kiss me. I was gratified to see that her left nipple which had been pressed against the comforter was just as aroused as my squeeze toy had been.

The gleam in her eye as she brought her lips up to mine reflected a feeling of pride over the tent pole that was desperate to break free from my boxer briefs. Our mouths met and her tongue was in my mouth showing me the type of attention what I might normally expect my penis to receive.

I realized I was losing the teasing game as my light touches to Lynn's lightly swaying breasts became more forceful and groping. My right hand slid to her back and was moving down to grab her ass when Lynn pulled away, whispering, "You know what I'm desperate to wrap my lips around?"

Before I could respond—which might have been my right hand pulling my penis out of my shorts and my left grabbing her head and pushing her down onto me—Lynn continued, "Pizza." She jumped up giggling.

I grinned. Yes I was frustrated, but that was the game. I ordered the pizza, Saint Louis style with its thin, crisp crust and huge pepperoni slices is a favorite for both of us and our favorite local chain delivered to the hotel, but it would be at least forty-five minutes. That done it was time for a little payback.

Lynn had been slipping into a robe when I ordered her to take it back off and lie down on her back spread eagle in my best Mr. Fredrick's voice—the dominant's name in the movie.

She grinned, replying "Yes Sir."

I then proceed to tie her up. I could not use the under the bed system we had at home, the beds in the hotel sat on a platform. But each corner had a support bar to which I could tie a cord and fasten a Velcro restraint to the other side, pulling it tight when secured.

I attended to her left wrist, left ankle, right ankle and finally her right wrist. All secured and tight. I followed this with one of her blindfolds and finally a handkerchief rolled up and used as a gag. Since penetration of any orifice is against the rules I avoided the temptation of the O ring gag. With no idea how thick the walls really were, better to try and keep her quiet considering I planned to make her scream.

Lynn secured I took a moment to enjoy the view before me. Lynn was 5' 6" with a medium build. She hasn't swam competitively since college but still tries to stay in shape. She has a nice set of abs which really accented her breasts. She also has legs that look great when she is spread eagle. Age and family had lessened the hard tone of the athlete I married to give her a softer look, but still keeping the hourglass form of my bride.

I proceeded with my plans and spent a minute using a feather on her to sensitize both her skin and her mind a little bit. This I followed by dripping a flavored oil on her breasts, abdomen and thighs finishing with a very deliberate drizzle across her labia. This got a soft purr from behind the gag.

Then using just my fingertips I massaged the oil into her skin deliberately avoiding both her nipples and her labia. On my second trip around her breast she would try moving, as limited as she could, to present her nipples for treatment but I ignored her. Likewise as I caressed the smooth skin of her pelvic region—Lynn had decided to surprise me with shaving that morning. Her hips would edge up asking for a more intimate touch.

I crawled onto the bed between the outstretched limbs and granted the request. With my left forefinger and thumb I pulled apart her outer lips and with my right hand generously let a trickle of oil run back and forth over the pink flesh and down onto the sheet. I closed the snap lid and dropped the bottle.

I placed a hand on either thigh holding them apart and against the bed. My tongue licked at the oil on her left lip getting a small reaction like I had hit her with a pinwheel, then I moved on to the right. After the quick lick I moved my hand up to spread her open and took the right inner lip into my mouth sucking on it.

I relished that for about a minute then moved to the left and repeated the performance. I was gratified to hear Lynn's breath speed up and moved down to the vaginal entrance and started thrusting my tongue. I wasn't worried about breaking the rules...I'm not Gene Simmons and was doing little more than teasing Lynn with the attempt at penetration.

When she let out her first whimper I moved back up, pulling her inner lips apart to expose her clit. I ran my tongue slowly and carefully around her clit, keeping the hood pushed back to give me room. My hands were holding her pelvis down and it was becoming a struggle as she fought back. The cords were nowhere near as taunt as at home.