Tease Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally gave her a little relief and making sure my tongue was good and wet starting flicking the tip of it against her clit. Up and down, Side to side, and going back to occasionally circling it. The purrs that came from her throat after about ten minutes started to have an edge to them.

This was no relief after all. Too bad.

A knock on the door interrupted my wicked thoughts and I noticed Lynn tense up. It dawned on me that this was the first time she has been tied up and we had been interrupted outside of our house.

A new wicked thought arrived.

I slipped on a robe grabbed the cash I had set on the TV stand and went to the door. There was an older guy with our pizza. I gave him a quiet sign, whispering that the kids were asleep. He handed me the pizza and I paid having him keep the change. Having delivered pizza's in high school I always tip very good.

I shut the door then said, "Okay, remember what I said John, Don't say anything, have a seat on the other bed and enjoy the show."

I went up to Lynn's ear and stage whispered, "I got you an audience, sweetie. John is going to UMSL and paying his way through. This was the end of his shift so I offered him an added tip. He's going to watch me make you cum a few times." I leaned up, "Sound good, John?"

"He just nodded," I added.

Lynn mumbled something through the gag that sounded like a sarcastic 'really' and her eyebrows lifted up.

I walked to the other bed and pulled out the magic wand. I remember when my wife bought it online at a non-adult shopping site. She thought it was just a shoulder massager. I showed her other applications for it and planned on repeating that performance again that evening. I even brought an extension cord to make sure I could move around with it.

Before I got on the bed I said, "What? Oh...well okay, but only there and just once."

I moved quietly over to the side of the bed, turned my right hand to an angle to match someone coming over directly from the other bed and grabbed Lynn's right breast kneading it in my fingers.

I got the best reaction I could hope for...she flinched.

Later she told me she really had not been buying the whole 'let the pizza guy watch' game. Sure it was a little more than my usual risk aversion could handle but mostly because if I ever did let someone watch I would have made a point that they introduce themselves to her. Still the sudden groping when she had thought I was at the end of the bed had startled her.

I went ahead and climbed onto the bed between Lynn's thighs, magic wand In hand. I pressed it against her slowly rubbing up and down to part her labia and rested the head just below her clit. I switched the device to low and held it steady. In just over a minute she was showing signs that she was going to climax. Her areolas tightened up causing her nipples to protrude like mini peaks, accented by her back arching slightly. Her breath was quick and had a higher pitch to it through the gag. I let it build till she showed her final sign. Her thighs began to shake involuntarily.

I turned the switch off, immediately starting her back down. That was one of the benefits of being with a single partner for years. I could time her orgasm to within a handful of seconds by reading her body language.

I counted to ten slowly, and as I did so she started to relax. At ten I flipped it back to low setting to repeat the performance. Again I waited till her legs began to shake then turned off the wand. This time I got a frustrated sound filtered through the gag. I began the slow ten count.

I completed that cycle two more times and as I got ready to start the fifth I switched the wand to high. That got a squeal and sped up the process. Now she was barely lasting half a minute and even with a slow count was still on edge.

Each time I refused to give her the desperately needed climax. I glanced at the wall clock and realized it had just been fifteen minutes. If it had seemed longer for me I could only guess what she thought. It was time to let her finish, after all the pizza was getting cold.

But before I let her off I decided to take the tease to a higher level. I laid down the wand and slipped out of my boxer briefs. As much as I had enjoyed the show, I had to admit my member was aching from maintaining the erection with no benefit for so long. I leaned up, covering her in a missionary position but keeping my body off hers by holding myself over her. I positioned my penis so I would not accidentally enter her, instead the glans was rubbing against her clit. It wasn't easy, although not vibrating any longer her hips were still involuntarily thrusting forward.

I had meant this to be a special tease for her but it was almost my undoing as well. The heat radiating from her vagina combined with the wetness that was dripping from her made me feel as if I was resting on a warm, fleshy sauna. I throbbed against her, pushing her clit and a pitiful mewling escaped the gag.

I leaned down, keeping my body distant, and whispered into her ear. "I bet that would feel real good inside you right now."

A deep, throaty need exhaled and her back arched pushing her rigid nipples into my torso.

"This mean you're done with Tease Day?"

I'm not sure what answer I expected. But Lynn made no sound, her head didn't move in a nod or shake. In fact only the heaving of her breasts made movement. I would guess she wanted me in her, but then the game was over. Much to my dismay I let her off the hook and backed away.

I grabbed the magic wand with my left hand and my own wand with my right. I pushed the magic wand up against her clit and set if on high speed. My own manual manipulations I kept at a slower pace and sat back to watch the show.

I had no idea this time how long...or I should say how quickly Lynn came. The legs began to vibrate and I held the magic wand in place. Her body went ridged and a scream released that the gag did little to muffle. Here was hoping for thick walls.

The orgasm let up but I did not. Within a few seconds she was building up again. I had been working my own wand a little faster as I watched the performance my wife was giving. As she released for a second time I realized I was going to need that same release if I was going to make it through the pizza and the rest of the evening. I had chosen not to take her and she would not let me have her mouth or derriere on tease day. No penetrations.

Her second climax had finished and her breath was still fast and shallow. I had pulled the magic wand back as she thrashed in the bonds but now I was not done. I was going to masturbate to her orgasm and cum on her. I had gotten three orgasms from her before, so I decided to go for the hat trick again.

I crossed her right leg and moved up so I could aim for her face. I turned on the wand and slid it up to her clit. I stopped stroking long enough to play with her breasts then as I saw the familiar arch of her back I took hold of my member and pleasured myself to the view of Lynn writhing in ecstasy below me.

I beat her to climax by just a couple seconds. My first load shoot from my opening and splattered across her right cheek and the blindfold. Lynn came right after me. She told me over the pizza that when I had moved up she was figured out what I was doing. She was afraid she didn't have the strength for a third. The thought of me masturbating to her tied up like that was so erotic. When she heard my grunt and felt the semen on her skin it had been the last straw, regardless of how tired she was.

Once we were both done I untied my bride and we took a shower together. We were both spent enough that we were more than happy with just some petting and kissing as we cleaned up. We switched from the play bed to the sleep bed to eat pizza and flipped the TV over to DIY and caught a Property Brothers marathon.

We spent the evening just chilling till a little after ten when Lynn jumped up and turned the TV off, "I want to swim." She had been wearing her short, terrycloth robe but shed it and started to slip into her swimsuit. I was happy to see it was her sexy suit, not the mom suit. The Mom suit was a dark blue one-piece that looked a lot like the one she used to compete in when she swam in college. It kept everything covered, which when you had a couple little boys crawling over you had made sense.

As the guys became older I talked her into getting a two piece. She hadn't been sure but had bought a two-piece, hot pink suit covered in little white polka dots. Lynn's bust was large enough that she chose an underwire with a front clip. Neither top or bottom were super revealing,

I got up and slipped into my trunks. "You know the pool closes in a half hour."

She responded, "You know from last time we were here they don't lock the door and don't monitor the pool. If we decide to stay after when everyone else leaves, I don't think anyone will mind."

She was giving me a sly smile which made me think she had some plans but she did not make a move to reapply her wig, not that it had dried. I was pretty sure that meant the teasing was going to be fairly low key. I was wrong.

We took the elevator down to the main floor and went left down the hall to an alcove at the end on the right that lead to the pool room. We had been at the hotel a couple years earlier—not a tease day adventure—so I knew what to expect.

The pool was large and U shaped. The right half was indoors and ended in a diving area with a group of patio chairs and tables along the right side of the room. Behind the deep end was a worn game room with a couple old arcade games and a foosball table. To the left was a plexiglass wall with doors on either side of the pool that lead out to an outside patio that surrounded the other half of the pool. There was about a foot of space between the wall and the water to allow swimmers outside. The outside was all shallow and, at that time of night, dark.

I probably did not do a great job of setting the stage but hopefully it will be enough to paint the picture for you. The outside was empty and the inside had only a young couple that did not look thrilled that we had joined them.

Lynn had no problem with that and nodded to them and stepped into the pool and started to swim. I stepped in and went under to adjust to the water. I came up to find the younger couple moving over to the outside section. Lynn had adjusted to the water temp and was doing what she did best, swim laps. I also did what I came natural to me...leaning against the wall and watch her.

I could hear the other couple outside murmuring and an occasional giggle. Lynn finished her impromptu workout and swam over to me. We talked and played around until I saw her glance back to see the other couple heading into the hotel from the outside patio. It was well past the 10:30 closing time.

Lynn kissed me then swam across the pool to the ladder. She climbed the ladder, the water running off her skin and causing her suit to cling to her curves. She walked over to the diving board, climbed up and walked to the edge. There, with more balance than I could hope to achieve, she reached in front of herself to unfasten the clasp that held her top together.

Lynn's breast sagged slightly as they released, combination of age and regular use. I could have cared less, they looked as hot to me as when we dated. She wadded the top with her hand and tossed it over to the tables missing them by several feet. She then brought her hands down on either hip and pulled at the strings on each side to undo the pair of bowed knots. Unraveled, she pulled forward and the pink polka dotted clothe slid out between her legs. Again she tossed the fabric, this time barely getting it out of the pool and then stood there on the diving board in all her glory.

I did not see this coming. In her little bouts of exhibitionism, Lynn always tried to use the wig and sometimes sunglasses just in case she was recorded. This time she had no disguise. The room did not have any security camera and there was no one with a camera phone but still. Anyone walking in would have her in full sight. Likewise anyone who came out onto the outside patio.

Lynn bounced on the board, more to see my reaction to her freed breasts than any real need for momentum. She dove in slicing the water and I followed her under the water. In the lower light I could make out her outline quite well.

She stayed underwater moving toward me. I had moved out into the center of the pool but was still on the shallower side of about four feet. Most of my chest and torso were above the water. Lynn saw fit to change that as she swam up and pulled at my trunks, sliding them down and involuntarily bringing me back down into the water.

I felt a hand grip me tight and I felt a tongue, just as wet and warm as the water, run up the underside of my penis. I had only had one underwater blowjob and the sensation is one of a kind, but I was not getting a repeat. It was still tease day. Lynn popped up still keeping her grip and kissing me passionately. She pulled back, out of the water just enough to keep her nipples below the water and let the surface ebb between her cleavages.

Before I could ask what her plans were we heard noises coming from the hallway outside. A moment later the door opened and in walked three young guys. Two were African American the other Caucasian. They were all taller with slim, athletic builds. Although not drunk they had the easy going look of someone who had had a drink. That and the Washington U tank top by the lead guy lead me to believe they might have been college guys.

The two in the front were laughing, something one of them had just said and seemed oblivious to us, but the third guy looked over and nodded when I caught his eye. He then did a quick double take. Lynn was submerged enough to not be exposed, at least to the air, but even in the low lighting he probably still had a view at the distance to suggest she was nude.

He looked away quick and I thought I could see a light blush on his dark skin. He came across the top laying at the edge of the pool and slowed down. He gave another quick glance then hurried to join his buddies who had moved on to the game room.

I pulled my trunks up. Lynn had been in front of me so I was certain I had not been part of the show. I presumed play time in the pool was over. It was out of character that Lynn had even stripped down in the first place without her wig.

"You want me to get your suit for you?" I asked. Then I noticed her hand that had been gripping me till I had pulled up my trunks was now focusing on her own genitals.

She glanced back at me and grinned, "What? You getting prudish now that I really do have some young guys to watch me?"

I watched her for a few seconds, weighing her exhibitionistic nature and enjoyment against my own reservations. I looked beyond her to the game room. The loud conversation had gone quiet as the trailing guy was obviously telling his friends what was going on out in the pool. I saw one then the other of two friends turn to look out through the huge glass window, craning necks to see. In both cases when they saw me watching them they averted their eyes.

That was cute and to me a little of a relief. I was always a little more on edge with Lynn exposing herself with other men around but had to admit it got me going this time. With no disguise I would just need to make a point to watch for any camera and try to limit Lynn's actual exposure.

I really threw her with my next action. I lunged forward and grabbed her sides, tickling her. Lynn is super ticklish and can react violently—a determent sometimes when I am feeling exceptionally tactile. First time I tried licking whip cream off her stomach I almost got a black eye from being elbowed.

Lynn lunged out of the water laughing. If she had been turned around the trio would have gotten their hoped for showing. She tried to push away but I was able to stay with her and after a little bit stopped and pulled her into me.

I kissed her hard, my tongue exploring her mouth, and felt her ease up, melting into me. I slid my right hand down cupping her rear and pushing her soft body against my swollen member. I could feel her hands lightly running down my own back to settle on my own buttocks. My lips moved to her neck, barely above the water and then to her ear.

I whispered, "So you want to give them a show?"

I may have phrased it like a question but it was not. Lynn's eyes widened slightly, apparently not sure how much of a show I meant.

I grinned and turned her around in the water away from me and toward the audience. My left arm went around her chest, my hand cupping her breast enjoying the feel of her soft flesh in my palm. I pulled her against me tight, my bulge positioned perfectly between her butt checks with just my trunks separating us. My right hand slid down to her groin, my forearm holding her abdomen against me.

Anyone who has had sex in water can tell you it is not a lubricant. Surface tension. So it was not necessarily gentle when I pushed my fingers past Lynn's swollen lips. I ran the tip of my middle finger in a circle around her vaginal opening but being tease day still for another half hour or so did not enter her. After a few minutes of this I could feel her simultaneously relaxing and becoming tense if that makes sense. The ticklishness was gone but was being replaced with a new itch that needed to be scratched.

I eased my fingers up to draw small circles around her clit. Not trying to avoid contact but limiting it. As I did this I had been licking and nibbling on her ear, which is one thing that has always driven Lynn insane. I would occasionally glance at the game room window but not enough to scare away the attention. The three young guys were still trying to give the appearance of foosball but the guy with his back to us was not able to keep the illusion going.

"You see them watching as I rub you?"

I could see Lynn's cheek redden at that but she made no effort to get away. Her hands gripped my left arm, her nails starting to bite into my forearm.

I continued to move my right forefinger, switching to a back and forth motion, then a circular. As I mentioned earlier, water is not a lubricant so I was a little concerned that Lynn would get sore. I was not exactly being gentle and her clitoris had had a vigorous workout earlier in the evening already. Lynn showed no discomfort...well, that may not have been a completely accurate statement but any bother seemed to be of the good kind.

Lynn's breath had become faster and she had started to let out the occasional moan. Any pretense at the foosball game was gone. All three guys were watching out the window. I was glad to see no phones show up. Either they were too focused on Lynn or by some miracle three millennials had forgotten their phone. If the devices showed up the game was over, I would have Lynn turned away before they could focus.

The window to the game room was just over waist high which gave me an idea. I leaned into Lynn's right ear and whispered, "Look at the window." If she opened her eyes I do not know, but she lifted her head. "You think any of those young studs is stroking themselves while watching you?"

My bride as a wonderfully vivid imagination and I had no doubt that she was picturing that very thing although I really found it unlikely. One does not pull out their dong and masturbate in front of friends.

Regardless, Lynn still pictured those athletic hands wrapped around those young, hard members, while three sets of eyes were glued to her outline under the water. And it was too much for her. Lynn let out a high pitched squeal and her body went ridged.

I however had not kept aware of our position in the pool. We had pulled back far into the shallow end, our bodies folding down to keep our shoulders just above the water. Lynn shot out of the water and my grip as she orgasmed. It knocked me back and as she shuddered and squealed, Lynn stood in water barely at her waist.