Tease Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys had gotten their show if only for about a three count before Lynn dropped back into the water and turned. Her face, neck and chest were so red she appeared to be sunburnt. I was not sure if she would be mad or not. I do not believe she meant to expose herself that much. Thankfully the phones did not materialize.

She glanced over at the clock then to me, "I'm ready to go." There was still a fire in those eyes. She wanted more, just without the audience this time.

I swam over to the side to where her bottoms were on the edge. I grabbed them, pulled myself up and out, dripping onto the edge. I walked over to grab her top and toweled off enough so I was not dripping further. I then stuffed her suit into the side of my trunks and grabbed a towel for Lynn and headed to the deep end.

"Wrong Way." Lynn said so quietly I almost missed it.

I glanced back to see a mischievous grin on Lynn's face. She nodded over to the ladder on the shallow side. I mentally shrugged, I guessed the show wasn't quite over. At least she would be turned away from any potential pictures.

I walked over and stood in front of the ladder and held out the towel with arms wide to wrap around Lynn. She swam over to the edge, showing off her magnificent derriere and then climbed the three rungs out of the pools working her gluts with each step. I wrapped the towel around and glanced up. The show over, the guys turned one by one and I could hear the quiet exclamations and laughs as they began to reminisce and probably build on their story.

Lynn leaned in to kiss me and said, "What time is it?"

I glanced back at the clock: 11:54pm. I grinned, "Back to the room."

That mischievous smile returned and Lynn grabbed my hand and pulled me to the pool exit. From there it was out into the hall but instead of left to the elevator she pulled me right to a door across the hall.

The stairwell. It was not really meant for guest use but there was no sign keeping them out. The stairs were concrete with a metal guard rail. The steps were neither deep nor wide, maybe three feet across, doubling back on each level with the door on left side. The exception was the basement level which did have a no-entry sign out of the stairwell, that door being on the right. All of the doors were thick metal, colored the same as the stairs, the railing, everything but the bare light sockets. That dull yellow had not been updated in years and was flaking.

Lynn led me down to the basement level where the landing was a little bigger than the three foot by five foot of the other levels. She turned and shrugged out of the towel. Kneeling she pulled down my trunks without a word. I was pretty sure we had a few minutes still to go but I didn't think she was going to be stopped this time.

Her mouth was on me before my trunks hit the floor, taking me deep into her mouth. I took in a sharp deep breath at the warm sensation of her tongue running under my penis and the sight of her lips sliding up to my pubic hair. Lynn's eyes were closed, she seemed to be as enraptured in the act as I was.

But the act did not stay static. Lynn's head immediately began bobbing back and forth, her arms surrounding me and her hands digging into by buttock to keep her in place.

I ran my hands through her hair. It was still dripping wet since she had not taken the time to even wring it dry but I would take the feel of it any day over the wig from the park. But I had to be careful even though I had two releases earlier in the day I was already starting to feel my need start to build.

Lynn didn't make that any better when she pulled back to just keep the glans in her mouth, sucking on it like a lollipop. My hands still on her head, I pushed her back to get a break, but Lynn wasn't having that.

Looking up at me, eyes filled with need, she said. "I'm not done, I need more." She deep throated me with an ease she had rarely showed. I glanced down past the act to see she had spread her legs and her left hand was in between and if my limited view was correct—I later found out it was—her middle finger was sliding in and out her vaginal entrance. Her throat was mind numbing, but that was not what I wanted.

"I need that sweet little pussy your fingering."

Lynn flushed. She was naked in a public stairwell masturbating with my penis down her throat but it was the simple dirty talk that caused her to flush. I will never understand. She pulled my member out of her mouth slowly, her left hand coming back up to grip the throbbing organ tightly as her lips travels back up the shaft, the tongue pausing to play with my frenulum. She stood up and kissed me almost chastely, then walked to the stairs, keeping me in hand and forcing me to follow her.

At the bottom stair she step up two of the small steps with her right leg, gripping the railing with that same side hand for balance. With her left hand she tugged on me trying to direct me into the now easily accessible orifice that I had requested.

I obliged but decided it was time to take over so I could maintain control. I pushed her hand away, grabbed her by the waist with my left hand, positioned myself at her opening, grabbed her waist with my right hand and thrust into her.

"Oh God, Yes!" Lynn exclaimed softly.

Although great for the male ego, that was not helpful in trying to keep from ejaculating early. I held still and smacked her right butt check hard enough to leave my handprint. That earned me a low growl from her throat and she tried again to move on me but my hands gripping her waist prevented her from succeeding. The growl was quick to turn into a whine.

I could feel myself regaining control and slowly started thrusting and focused on a game plan. I challenged myself to make her cum twice before I lost my load. I kept an average pace of thrusting for a couple minutes and could feel her closing in, her breathe quickening like she had in the pool. Then I pull in deep and moved my left hand up to her neck and around to her throat. I pulled her back to me, bringing my other arm around her to help hold her up. I whispered into her ear, "You're getting close aren't you baby?"

Lynn made a quite needy sound.

"But I think you deserve a double and you're going to need a little incentive to get you there."

I pulled out and guided Lynn up the stairs. Six steps up to the landing and then turning around to position her right in front of the first step up to the ground floor. Then I moved her up one more step above me. I brought both of her arms behind her, crossing them so she could grab her wrists. I did not need any binding to keep them there, she did so willingly. I pushed her right leg up as before, my arm around her to keep her balance. I penetrated her slowly, my right hand grasping her throat. I could feel the change in angle pushing me more toward the front vaginal wall and wondered if I lowered my right arm if I'd feel the bulge as I pushed in. I wasn't delusional enough to think it could be seen. Thrusting up as much as forward I could feel her breasts swaying with my movements above my arm.

"Keep an eye on that door baby. Who do you think is going to come through there? Who's going to see you naked with me having my way with you?"

As I whispered to her I slowly, methodically, slide in and out of her. I was curious if I could get her over the top at such a relaxed pace. Plus it helped me to keep my focus.

"Think it will be those young studs?" Honestly I didn't. It was late enough I didn't think anyone would which in my sex addled mind was how I justified the risk to myself.

I could see Lynn's eyes close, they had been focused on the door, now her mind was seeing a door that may never exist.

"You think seeing you again like this might be too much for them? Can you imagine one of the walking down the steps to you, unzipping and pulling out his cock and sliding it between those parted lips?"

Her lips had parted but closed quickly, only to open slowly again, wider this time.

"And you know that door opening will finish me. I'll shoot my seed into you and be done. Maybe one of the other two can replace me back here, sliding in slowly," I matched my action to my words, "then back out. Can you imagine having a fleshy, throbbing cock on either side of you?"

I carefully selected my adjectives. Lynn had had several times where she might find me filling her mouth and a dildo sliding in and out of her vagina. But as I mentioned before our games were just for us. Still I had no problem with her imagining otherwise any more than she did for me.

Lynn's raised leg began to tremble. I moved my hand from her throat to her chin and pushed a couple fingers into her open mouth. Although nowhere near the same as a penis, she sucked on them the same as she let her imagination take her away.

"So there you are baby. Naked in public, being spit roasted by a couple young strangers, while I just watch you get taken. Then there's that third hard cock, massive and bulging, waiting to see if he gets that hard working mouth or that glorious pussy. Which will you feel first? That hot cum down your throat or one last hard thrust before the guy behind you releases."

And with that I pushed in again as far as I could letting out a deep grunt as I did. Lynn's imagination did the rest. She let out a strangled scream around my fingers. I had actually pulled my fingers out of her mouth and covered it to try and dampen the noise. Her hips bounced against me hard and I had to close my eyes to not cum.

Lynn slowly gained control and through shaky breathes said, "I want you in my mouth again, please."

I rarely turned down a blowjob especially when it was begged for but I knew I would never last in her mouth and I wanted that second orgasm from her.

"No." I said forcefully and let go of her, bending her forward. I brought her right leg back down to the same step as her left and spread them apart. Lynn's right arm was holding the railing for balance. I grabbed her left hand and pushed it down so her fingers were by her clit and slid out of her.

Lynn whimpered but did not move, not for lack of want but just years of knowing that I wanted her to stay in that position.

I grabbed her damp hair into a ponytail and pulled back forcing her head up. With my other hand and reached under her kneading one breast then the other. The glans of my penis was at her opening and I could tell it was taking all she had to not push back on me.

"Okay baby, this time I'm ready to shot my seed in you but only if you're already screaming. I'm going to be too busy thrusting into you as hard as possible this time to paint the picture for you. But when that door opens, you're caught. If you're worried about taking too long you used that gifted hand of yours and play with yourself."

I grabbed her butt checks and pulled them apart to expose her opening. Even after two kids, my bride was very tight and I wanted as big of a target as I could get. I pushed in completely in a quick thrust and immediately withdrew completely. I repeated the action, in all the way till our hips banged together and just as quickly out. Lynn had a death grip on the railing and her free hand braced on the steps at the start.

I got comfortable with positioning my entry thrust so that I was able to quicken the pace. As I did so I would leave just the tip of my member inside Lynn giving her, and me, the feel of a quick full penetration with each thrust.

Regardless of my proclamation as I started, I couldn't resist talking to Lynn. "You keeping an eye on the door so you can see the look on the face of the person who catches you?" No response. "Are you?" I asked a little louder.

"Yes."

"Are those perfect breasts bouncing back and forth, nipple standing out hard?" Again I had to repeat, "Yes?"

It was a little throatier this time, "Yes."

"Man what a great view that guy is going to have. Keep those arms away so he has a full view. Speaking of, are you playing with yourself?" I knew this answer, I could feel the occasional brush of fingers on my scrotum when I was at the end of my thrust.

"Yes!" Her breath was definitely speeding up and I guessed so was her fingers if I was correct.

"Great. They won't only see you naked with me taking you from behind, but they'll get to see you masturbating also. It will be at great show." I was now talking to keep my mind focused, I was having problems keeping from losing it. "Because I got to tell you baby, we've been here for a long time. Someone is going to come through that door any minute."

It would have been great timing to say the door did open just then. But it was at least a couple more minutes. The sound of the metal latch popping and the door slamming open against the concrete wall behind it filled the entire stairwell.

I'm not sure if I kept my threat of not cumming until Lynn climaxed. The sound of the latch seemed to trigger both of us. I thrust forward and held it this time, shooting my load into by bride. She was shaking, a muffled scream—she was literally biting her forearm to try and stay quite—announced she had also arrived.

You might ask, why muffle the scream with someone walking in to see us. We'll that's a little bit of an unreliable narrator situation. A door had opened but from the sound of it, it had been several flights up and the footsteps had only traveled a couple flights before a second door opened.

I pulled out which caused what Lynn liked to call an 'aftershock' and she dropped down to the steps on her knees. I noticed that even with two prior loads that day I had worked up enough cum to watch it drip back out my wife. I did not dwell on it but went down to slip on my trunks, grab Lynn's suit and help her with the towel.

We went back out onto the first floor to the elevator. Lynn's legs were in no shape for seven flights of stairs. I quick glance at the pool showed the trio of young guys were gone. They didn't use the stairs apparently, dirty talk aside that was fortunate.

We got back to the room, showered quickly and with Tease Day being over for close to an hour at that point went to sleep.

And that is one of our more daring days out. Compared to other accounts I'm sure we are very tame, to the point that Lynn questioned me adding this story to the Exhibitionist category. But I think it is still a fun adventure so here it is. Names, as always, have been changed for privacy but other matters are as true as aging memory allows. If this is your first read of one of our adventures and you enjoyed it please check the other two. I've tried to make it so no reading order is required. Each is its own excellent adventure.