All Comments on 'Tease Me Once'

by PrincessS85

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
jimewestjimewestover 16 years ago
Delightfully decadent

Wuf ! More, please.

delikatzdelikatzover 16 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for more, to see how their story progresses. Please write more, this is incredible.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 16 years ago
Don't leave me like this...

You've got to follow through on this buildup! HOT only begins to describe this. I want MORE...

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Well-written . . .

. . . and very hot! You've laid the groundwork for a very special series. I look forward to future chapters.

petemgurkpetemgurkover 16 years ago
Whew!

Left me breathless. Hot and sexy, hope you continue with this story line. Give us detail in future chapters - where she lives, what her surroundings are. Why is step-father home but mother isn't? That sort of thing. You'll really fill out the characters and keep your readers hungry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More, Please!

Very hot! Let's have Sean take more control, ordering her to wear lingerie, stockings & garters, and higher heels so she can really be his little slut.

alwaysupforu2004alwaysupforu2004over 16 years ago
still hard

great story. wanted to be right there, and that's what great writing is all about! can't wait to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!

I just found this story and it's really amazing. I'm sad you haven't written a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
MMMMMM

Suger slut....loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MHM

Simply.....amazing

hottkittihottkittialmost 12 years ago

that was perfect. i cant wait to read more.

valeto9valeto9over 11 years ago
part 2?

so hott you need to write more for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm soaked

Please write more of this, this is. You're writing and the story line are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is awesome

omg!!!! i love the way that you wrote this...please write more of this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I want more!

I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh wow

I love it !! I want more! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Horrible

Eleven year old girls don't have these fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Mmmm

wish my daddy would do this to me ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a female who was once 11, i can tell you whomever said 11 year olds dont think that is completly wrong and it just depends on the girl. I had a girlfriend in 3rd grade so 8 years old it was only kissing and holding hands. But come summer after 4th grade her 17 year old sister found out about us and took it upon herself to teach us how couples make each other happy and she taught two 9 year olds how to not only finger and pleasure ourselves but also how to makeout, fingerfuck each other, nipple play, eating pussy and the use of a bullet vibe. So yes at 11 i had fantasies about what it would be like with a penis especially after i saw one of my older brothers friends when i was 10. And at 12 that same friend who was 16 popped my "cherry" and fucked me til i begged him to stop but he kept going til he came inside me and he was also who taught me how to suck a cock til he came in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And why the hell would he want to let any other guy fuck her?? The ending is baffling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous