Tease Toy Orientation 01: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie laughed, and pressed another button, and the bands against him went slack and elastic again, allowing him to reposition and sit up slightly. "It fucking works!!!" She exclaimed, and flung her arms wide as if to say, "Ta Daaaa!!!" Dan was beginning to notice how more animated she got when she was talking about and showing off her experiments. "It's this rad material that hardens to retain its shape when electricity is passed through it! Basically it can lock you perfectly in position at any time. I thought of it like 2 days before Louie took off, so you're my first human test subject. It's all connected to a battery pack and signal receptor at the small of your back. 'The Exoskeleton'. Fucking cool right?" She laughed a little. "Sorry Dan, I really shouldn't use it when you're standing up, you could probably get hurt like that." Then she gestured to the chair next to her and smiled, much more confidently now. "Why don't you come over here and sit down, Dan?"

Dan got up weakly. That had been a dizzying experience in loss of control, and it took him a moment to believe that he would be able to move safely without it happening again. He walked over to the chair and sat down, turning to look at Trixie, and the instant his bare ass made contact with the chair, he heard another light click from the remote, and the "Exoskeleton" locked him in place once more. Trixie giggled as she watched him fall back slightly, his knees remaining locked at a 90 degree angle so that his feet lifted off the floor as he fell, helplessly, against the chair back. "Lexie, OMIGOD I'm an absolute fucking genius. You gotta check this out, this is so goddam funny!" She turned to see if Lexie was watching, gleeful at the sudden control she had over Dan's captive body, and he followed her gaze.

Lexie, in fact, seemed to be ignoring them, and rather than watching Trixie play with her new toy, she was gathering something from the worktable on the other side of the room. With his neck locked like this, he couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but it looked like she was unplugging the wires that had been connecting that strange hunk of metal and plastic to the cracked and battered laptop that he had noticed when he first walked in. She walked back over to him, and in only her skirt and heels she looked like an absolute goddess, her fiery hair flouncing behind her and her round breasts bouncing perkily with each step. Then she slid down on her knees in front of him, and held up the palms of both hands.

Nestled in the palms of her hand was the device from the worktable, and Dan saw that it was comprised of two, slightly bulky rings. One of the rings was made of industrial rubber, and the other was made of what looked like polished steel, and they were attached at one end by a sturdy hinge of interlocking steel and rubber. Dan saw briefly that the interior band of each rings seemed to have circuitry and sensors embedded along its circumference. Lexie looked into his confused eyes and spoke softly, "This is the Control Ring Dan. I know our darling little Trixie is quite enamored with the success of her Exoskeleton at the moment, but...in my not so humble opinion, this is the device that truly proves the brilliance of our little prodigy." She smiled warmly at Trixie and winked at her. "Trixie, if you wouldn't mind unlocking the ring for a moment, my dear?"

The gothic goddess beamed with pride, looking down at the remote control and pushing another button. Lexie then leaned forward, separating the rings of the device, and pressing the polished metallic band against the head of his cock while the rubber one dangled down against it. As Dan watched, completely unable to move anything except his fingers, his toes and his face, Lexie slid the ring down his hard cock, carefully holding it in one thumb and forefinger so that no part of her actually touched his hungry, throbbing shaft. Once the ring was snugly against the base of his erection, Lexie slid her hands down to the rubber ring that was now dangling against his ballsack, and broke the rubber into two halves with a light snapping sound. Then Dan gasped as he felt the rubber sliding around the base of his scrotum, separating his testicles from the rest of him snugly, and connecting again on the other side with another audible click.

Lexie explained as she did this, "There's an internal magnetic lock on the device that can only be accessed by remote. That way, we can all make sure that it will never go on or come off without at least one of The Tease owners' permission. You see Daniel, we decided that, while Sarah says that you can be trusted around the dancers alone, asking us to let an older strange man sleep in their house for your weekend shifts might make some of the girls feel uncomfortable. As I'm sure Sarah has told you, most exotic dancers have learned the hard way to be careful about finding themselves completely alone with clients. So our lovely little Trixie spent a LOT of time working on the problem with Louie, and after many late, late nights of trial and error, they came up with this little device together!"

As Lexie spoke, he saw her nail lightly press into a section of the steel ring that lay against the underside of his cock, heard another click, and saw her draw a small length of wire from inside the ring, with what looked like a small, adhesive medical sensor at the end of it. She slide the wire along the underside of his cock, and pressed the sensor against the skin directly below the mushroom head of his erection, pressing and smoothing it against up his skin with careful fingers that caused his dick to ooze an embarrassing droplet of precum. She continued to explain as she did so.

"Essentially, it's the cadillac of cock rings: The Control Ring can act as a remote control vibrator, it can tighten and loosen, can keep track of arousal patterns, read heartbeat and blood oxygen levels, things of that sort. I'm sure you will become familiar with all of its bells and whistles eventually, but it is equipped with two especially fun features that we're going to go over today. Keep in mind Daniel, that the Control Ring is designed for weekend shifts, where dancers will be alone with you. You won't have to wear it after your shift is over on weekdays, so please don't be alarmed. The first fun little feature is a pacification option if any of the girls ever feel like you're physically threatening them.

Lexie looked up and smiled at him, widely and sweetly for the first time. "Now, I want to make it very clear to you that the owners of The Tease are not about pain, Daniel. This feature will only be used if you make it necessary for one of us to do so. Trixie sweetheart, would you demonstrate the Ring's pacification option for Daniel with a 20% power warning burst?"

Dan heard another click of the button come from the couch to his left, and suddenly a blinding jagged red pain ripped into his scrotum from the rubber ring encircling it. He screamed out in startled agony, and every muscle in his body tensed and tightened in reaction, the tendons in his neck and the veins in his arms standing out violently, but the Exoskeleton held firm, not allowing him to move a millimeter. The sensation stopped as soon as it had started, leaving him with the feeling that his testicles were on fire, pulsing and sending throbbing, dull waves of pain up through his lower belly. He felt a tear well over one eyelid and roll down his cheek as he struggled to catch his breath. "That was a taser." He thought to himself in absolute horror, "They locked a remote control taser around my ballsack, oh Jesus..."

Suddenly, he felt the palm of a cool, incredibly soft, feminine hand begin to rub against his aching scrotum, and he opened his eyes to find Lexie slightly cradling his balls in one hand. The sensation was like a soft balm against his burning throbbing flesh, and he gasped in mild relief as she lightly rubbed the pain away with probing fingertips. She was watching her work, looking down, and she continued to speak to Dan in a businesslike and professional tone as she did so, as if she hadn't just electrocuted his nuts, as if they were in the middle of the most normal interaction in the world.

"The other feature I would like to go over with you is the Control Ring's ability to catalogue levels of arousal, and more importantly, to identify and report un-permitted orgasm. During the week, this will mostly be used to help us study our effectiveness, biologically speaking." As she spoke, she continued to lightly fondle his balls, and then she lifted an extended forefinger on the other hand to the tip of his cock, and pressed against it, beginning to lightly swirl it against his now dribbling cock head, around and around and around. "On weekends, this feature is to make sure that you aren't cumming...at least, not without the expressed permission of your assigned partner. The girls don't want you jacking off into their underwear drawers, after all Daniel. Trixie, why don't you explain the two options that our Practice Coach has for his Control Ring mode, and how we're going to determine this from week to week, while I begin the testing period?"

Dan heard another click from the couch, and the bands against his body slackened once more. His legs slumped limply against the chair, splayed out now on either side of Lexie, and he breathed with relief as he placed his palms against the armrests and began to pull himself up into a (slightly) more distinguished position. "Dan." Trixie whispered, and when he turned to his left to look at her, he heard another click, locking him back in place, this time more comfortably positioned against the chair, but stuck facing completely to his left, directly at Trixie as she lounged on the small couch to his left, so that Lexie was completely outside of his field of vision.

Trixie was lounging on the couch facing him, and when she had his attention she slid up, pressing her shoulder blades against the far armrest. and as Dan watched, she slowly spread her knees wide, holding her boots together against the armrest closest to Dan, and she began to slide her right hand down the front of her skirt as she held the remote control confidently in her left. Beneath the fabric, he could see the lump of her hand begin to swirl, and she began to gasp slightly, touching herself beneath her pleated black skirt as she explained. "Basically, there's two different ways the Control Ring can make sure you're being honest: Accountability Mode and...heh, Mistress Mode." She giggled a little, "Lexie named Mistress Mode. Anyway, like she said, we want to make sure you're not being a pervert and jerking off in our stuff if you're gonna stay at our homes with us. So we figured, the easiest way to do that is to set up the Control Ring to send out a 50% warning jolt to the nuts right when it senses orgasm is imminent. So basically, any time you try to cum, you get zapped. That's Mistress Mode."

She started to grind her hips slightly now, and her voice developed a tiny waver that betrayed her arousal as she talked. Dan's eyes were crawling hungrily over every inch of her as she moved, and his breathing had turned into desperate panting as Lexie's skilled and smooth hands continued to move against his aching scrotum and dribbling cock head. Trixie continued, gasping a little, "But, ALSO like Lexie said: The Tease dancers are not about pain if we don't have to be. So Sarah and I came up with Accountability Mode! I think it's MUCH more fun. She told me you were like, super religious or whatever, and it reminded me of those lame Christian computer programs you can download to like, automatically email a friend and to tell on you if you're looking at porn. You know, to keep yourself in check or whatever? So Sarah set up some kind of embarrassing, automatic email to your other job's email server that will detonate whenever you do! Isn't that smart?" Her eyes twinkled, and Dan let her words sink in.

He knew exactly what kinds of programs she was talking about, he had practically recommended them to every parent of a teenager that had walked through his doors over the last 10 years. Sarah had gotten this girl to design a device that would email his blackmail photos to his entire office the instant he shot his load, they had locked it around his balls, and he couldn't take it off without their permission. He felt panic rising, and suddenly couldn't decide which of those options, Mistress Mode or Accountability Mode, honestly sounded worse. His fear seemed only to fan the flames of his arousal, however, and the hunger in his aching balls continued to grow.

Suddenly, Trixie pulled her hand back out of her skirt, and then slid both hands up and UNDER her skirt, and Dan watched, bug eyed, as the pale skinned, pierced and tatted angel began to slide her panties off, scooting them down her thin hips beneath her skirt as she continued, "So basically, since we only want to use Mistress Mode as a last resort, we decided the best system is that every Monday we're going to have a test to determine whether you have the self control for Accountability Mode..." A sly smile spread across her face as she leaned forward, pulling the hot pink fabric of her underwear down and over her Doc Martins. "Hey Dan? Do you know what edging is?"

The instant she asked her question, Lexie's hands slid up and around his member, much more firmly now, and he gasped loudly, causing Trixie to giggle in amusement. Lexie's hands began to rub along his twitching dick, and he felt two fingers begin to move in a slow circle against his frenulum, and the other hand gripped tightly around his shaft and began to glide up and down, up and down. This wasn't the slow, sensual teasing that he had received yesterday, this was methodical, efficient...and incredibly effective. Almost immediately, Dan's breath grew short and he began to pant loudly. Within a minute, he felt his balls begin to tighten against the rubber ring separating them from his body and sensed that he was reaching his peak.

His situation flooded back to him like a bucket of cold water over his head, just as he was starting to anticipate the wonderful rush of release. His head was trapped to his left, and he couldn't see her, but he began to desperately plead, "Lexie, oh god, oh Jesus, is...is the email thing active already? Lexie please, please don't...I don't want to..." He trailed off into terrified silence, not honestly sure what he wanted, and the sensations continued for another 5 devastatingly long seconds as he actually struggled to hold back. Then suddenly, thankfully, heart wrenchingly, Lexie's fingers vanished from him, and he was left, twitching and dribbling as he looked at Trixie, who was watching him with very pleased eyes.

She laughed again, holding up the remote and waggling it at him, "Don't worry Dan, even if Lexie accidentally let you go over the edge, we have a 30 second delay to hit override on the remote in the case of accidental ejaculation...But I don't think you're going to have to worry about that problem with Lexie, Dan." She smiled lovingly, and looked down past Dan's line of sight at her, "She really, really knows what she's doing." Trixie spread her knees a bit wider, flashing her bare, shaven lips at him. Her delicate slit looked warm and inviting nestled between her pale thighs and he watched her pleadingly, trying to silently beg with his eyes for mercy.

She grinned, the hot pink, skull dotted fabric of her panties dangling from her ring finger now as she held the remote in her left hand, and then her right began to slide down her belly, under her skirt, and between her legs once more as she continued. "Edging is when you get a guy right there and stop. And after he's calmed down for a minute, you do it again. And again, and again. We figured if you could handle that without asking to cum, you could be trusted with Accountability Mode. So, every Monday, someone's going to edge you for an hour, Dan. Doesn't that sound fun? And if you beg or plead or ask to get off, that means you get Mistress mode for the week. That's how we determine whether you're going to be able to be trusted to have a little self control. So try to be good today Dan! No begging! An hour's not THAT long, if you don't want to spend all week getting shocked, after all." She smiled at him, absurdly sweetly given the context, and batted her eyelashes prettily at him. "Now, make sure you keep your eyes open, I want you to watch me play, Dan."

As he hungrily watched, Trixie slid her fingers along her slit, her eyelids beginning to flutter prettily beneath her boxy glasses and her purple lips beginning to slightly contract in Os of pleasure. Suddenly, he felt some kind of lotion begin to drip against his aching shaft, cold and wet, and then Lexie's hands began to move against him once more, sliding the slick lotion around his sensitive skin. He gasped raggedly and gritted his teeth at the expert ministrations of her fingers. The second time she brought him to the edge, she did so in under 2 minutes. The third time it took about a minute. The fourth time took about 30 seconds, and he was beginning to lose his cool now, shaking and panting loudly as her hands fell away from him again, for about 30 seconds, letting him calm down only slightly before beginning the process once more. Her fingers were incredible, they gripped and rubbed and stroked and slid expertly and lovingly over every inch of him, and on occasion she would drag the dangerous tip of one gleaming white pointed nail down the base of his shaft as he shuddered wildly.

After 20 minutes of this, Dan had almost lost all sense of reality to the cycle of Lexie's hands...the rising, building energy of the explosion trapped within him and the devastating, horrifying moment when the movement against his helpless cock stopped again. And again. And again. Trixie gasped and moaned, grinding theatrically against her hand now, her thighs wrapped tightly around her arm, and he watched, beginning to drool a bit, as she showed off her small but round ass for him in flashes beneath her bouncing and sliding skirt, and her black nailed fingers stroked and swirled against her now swollen clit. Just as Lexie was releasing her hands from his throbbing erection once more, Trixie began to moan much more loudly, and her eyes opened wide, catching Dan's gaze. Her hips lifted from the couch now, and she arched her back, her breath growing ragged. Then, Dan looked on in envy as the gothic goddess began to cum, bucking her hips joyfully and crying out with gushing pleasure in a high pitched squeal.

With one final thrust of her hips, Trixie's cry broke, and she held her position, shaking like a leaf for one final moment, and then she collapsed back against the couch, her closed lips spreading across her pretty face in a smile of deep satisfaction. Then, after a few seconds, she opened her eyes again to find Dan still watching her hungrily with quiet, desperate eyes, a strand of drool dribbling down his chin, and a small tear rolling down his cheek, and she giggled. "Aww Dan, don't look at me like that! This is just a test! It's not like you're going to have to wear this thing ALL the time, just during your shift and on weekends." She leaned forward, sitting on her knees and feet, and then with an incredibly sweet smile, she took her panties in both hands, pulled them against the top of Dan's head and slid them down over his face, sliding the elastic band over his ears and positioning the crotch so that it rested over his mouth and nose, and so that his eyes could see through the wide leg holes in the fabric.

Humiliated, Dan breathed in, and reeled at the smell of her. She must have been excited about this long before she started touching herself: he breathed in her moist arousal with every gasp, and despite (or maybe because of? It was getting hard to tell) his humiliation and his teetering sexual hunger, he stuck his tongue out experimentally against the fabric and tasted her, spinning. With her panties over his face like this, Dan looked like some kind of insane, perverted bank robber, and Trixie burst out in a gale of laughter, his cheeks burning in shame, before she settled back against the armrest again. As Dan watched, her underwear sucking into his mouth with every desperate breath, she began to lightly unfasten her small lacy black bra, and slid it up and over her head performatively, dropping it down behind her.