Tease Toy Orientation 01: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was certainly the least endowed woman in the group when it came to cup size, Dan was nevertheless mesmerized by her, the soft swell of each breast held tight against her body and quivered and stretched attractively with every movement...and then he saw with hunger that a small silver bar pierced each of her erect pink nipples as well. Almost absentmindedly, she reached behind her with one arm, rummaging for something blindly on the floor behind the couch, so that her torso stretched and contorted deliciously, and the silver piercings glinted in the light. Suddenly, she stopped moving, smiled, and pulled her arm back, revealing a large pink dildo. Dan watched (He could do nothing else, after all), trying to ignore the desperate hunger in his lower belly, and the dull hot lead pain of blue balls that was radiating up from his scrotum, as she slid the toy performatively down her neck, chest, and hips, towards her wet slit.

Trixie started slow, tracing the toy around her sensitive lips with one hand while lightly rubbing her pierced nipples in the other for a while before she really slid it in and began to pick up speed. But Lexie's pace never changed. It never slowed, never sped up, and it was as relentless as a metronome and as precise as a sniper, stopping at the last possible moment over and over as he helplessly watched Trixie fuck herself. Unlike Sarah's dressing room, there was no clock in here, but he guessed it was around the 40 minute mark when a desperate thought occurred to him, and he tried to speak as carefully as possible. "L...Lexie? Trixie? Am I allowed...Oh god...Am I allowed to ask a question that isn't me asking to cum, without failing the test?" It was the first time he had spoken since the "test" had begun and his voice had mutated with desperate, hungry need, which his captors could hear even under the muffling effect of Trixie's panties. She continued sliding the dildo in and out of herself as if Dan hadn't spoken, making a rhythmic, soft wet sound, but then Dan heard Lexie's quiet, confident, and husky voice down to his right. "Yes Daniel, you may."

Dan swallowed, and spoke again. "If...Ahh ahhh ahhh...If I ask to cum...WILL you let me cum, before you turn on Mistress Mode for the week? IF I ask?" He was close to reaching the crest again, and he felt like he could hear Lexie's sly smile in her voice as she responded, purring as her hands slid against him, "Now Daniel...what would be the fun in answering that question for you? Isn't it soooo much more fun if we leave you to wonder? Although...there is one way to find out, Daniel. Would you like to find out? All it takes is one word Daniel."

Dan shut his eyes in frustration for a moment. Fuck. That definitely meant no. But...what if it didn't? He let himself grow hopeful for several seconds as he contemplated his decision, but...no, he suddenly decided, he wasn't going to be tricked that easily. They were going to have to do better than that. He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself, and then spoke, trying to sound confident, "No...No, thank you Lexie." Again, he heard the slight mischievous edge to Lexie's tone as her hands devastatingly left his cock again, "Good boy Dan. Playing it safe. Very smart. Well, there's always next week, if you change your mind about finding out." A tear rolled down his cheek. He had never thought he would be able to feel this completely and utterly helpless. Over the course of the hour, Lexie brought Dan to the edge and back over 15 times, and he watched Trixie bring herself to a total of three gasping orgasms, gritting his teeth violently and using every spare iota of focus that he had to keep from screaming and pleading for release.

When Dan's hour was finally up, he was openly sobbing, each breath ragged, and every fiber of his body screaming with need. Trixie grabbed the remote, Dan heard a click, and suddenly the prison of metallic bands encircling his naked body slackened again. Dan had been limp with exhaustion and overstimulation, and without the structure holding him up, he collapsed against the chair. After a few moments, he began to recover slightly, catching his breath and calming his body, and he reached up to pull the panties from his face. Lexie stood up daintily next to him, and when she saw what he was doing, issued a strict, startlingly loud, tutting sound that made him lower his hands immediately.

Lexie shook her head disapprovingly, and then slid one bare knee onto the chair Dan was sitting in, pressing her leg against his hip so that her freckled perky breasts were almost exactly at Dan's eye level. "WHAT EXACTLY do you think you are doing Daniel?" She looked down at him expectantly, her hands on her hips and her eyes flashing in brilliant anger, and he started to babble incoherently, terrified "I'm sorry Lexie, I thought...I thought since the test was done, I was supposed to take them off. I didn't mean to break the rules, please Lexie, don't be angry with me. Nobody told me the rules. Please..."

Lexie slid her knee farther forward, shifted her weight to it, and then lifted her other knee against his opposite hip, so that she was straddling his legs, his dribbling cock bouncing and twitching in front of her. Her brow furrowed slightly, as if she couldn't believe what she had just heard, and she smiled incredulously as she said, "I'm sorry Daniel. It almost sounded like you were trying to blame us for your behavior. Is that what you were trying to do?" Dan began to immediately babble an apology, but Lexie lifted a finger and pressed it to his mouth, cutting him off. When he fell quiet, Lexie dropped both hands to her skirt, and began to slide it sensuously up her thighs, first up to her crotch, and then even higher, pulling the entire circle of fabric up around her hips so that it sat in a crumpled ring of shimmery, black material around her toned, freckled tummy. Dan saw with stunned amazement that she was wearing no underwear, and that her pale, freckled mound, nestled beneath a manicured triangular tuft of fiery pubic hair, was less than three inches from the head of his cock.

"I'm glad you weren't trying to blame the owners for your mistake Daniel. In fact, this leads perfectly into the final point of today's orientation. Let's talk about the Sunday Hearing, and our Formal Complaint policy." She placed her hands against his his cheeks and squeezed, quite firmly pulling his gaze up and away from her pussy, and looked deeply into his eyes, "Do you want me to fuck you for a little while, Daniel? While we go over the last few points of your contract?" Dan looked at her trembling, and his voice was so hungry with need that his answer came out in almost a hiss, "Yesssssss, Oh Lexie pleassssse...That, that would be so wonderful..."

She smiled condescendingly at him, and slid down slightly so that the warmth of her swollen lips pressed down agains the tip of his dick, and she began to lightly rock her hips, moving her slit slowly against his cock head. "Good Dan. Very good. Then place your hands on the armrests and keep them there. You may move your hips against me, but you may not touch me in any other way, no matter what I do. I expect you to follow my lead: do not move faster than me under any circumstances. If you do not follow these instructions exactly, you will be punished with another hour of edging before you are sent home. Do you understand me Daniel? You don't need to speak, a nod will suffice."

Dan nodded quickly and eagerly, moving his arms quickly against the armrest and waiting expectantly. Lexie let out a light chuckle for the first time at this pathetic, desperate display, and then with a wet sliding sound, lowered herself against him. Dan felt himself fill her, pressing deliciously against her slick inviting warmth, and he let out a quavering moan, desperately clutching at the armrests with all his strength, trying with every fiber of his being not to move. She reached forward, plucking lightly at the base of Trixie's panties against Dan's throat, and began to lift them, and for a moment, Dan thought she was taking them off...but she stopped once she had fully revealed his mouth, folding the extra fabric over his nose and tucking the elastic band behind his ears, and snorted derisively at the ridiculous image of him this produced.

Then she flipped her hair out of her face in a wave of luscious embers, and slid her upper body against him, her breasts pressing deliciously into his firm, bound chest, and her arms sliding around his neck. Her emerald eyes sparkled at him from less than two inches away, and he breathed in her flowery, understated perfume. "Remember Daniel." She whispered breathily as she batted her eyes innocently at him. "Be a good boy. I don't want to have to punish you." Then she pressed her mouth forward against his, tightened her arms around his neck, and moaned into his mouth, kissing him deeply.

It felt ridiculous and humiliating, but he kept his mouth slack, exactly as instructed, feeling like a catfish on a hook as he tried desperately to ignore every nerve in his body that was telling him to kiss her back, to grab and grope and her, to pull himself tight against her, to lift her off the chair as he fucked her violently and powerfully. He let out a trembling gasp as he felt her head turn slightly, her lips locking in a seal against his, sloppily kissing him, and then her tongue slid into his mouth before beginning to swirl and probe against him.

Her mouth was minty and cool, and her soft pillowy lips felt wonderful against his mouth. She licked and slurped at him wetly, letting their saliva dribble down his lips and chin, and on occasion, theatrically licking his face. As she did this, Lexie began to lift her hips off of him, sliding up his cock about 3 inches, and then slowly lowering herself again, keeping her torso pressed against him as she did so. The entire motion took almost 6 seconds, and Dan almost cried at how slowly she was moving. Permission to fuck her back didn't mean much at this speed, and he was shaking with desperation.

Lexie kissed him like this for almost 5 minutes, slowly sliding up and down against him every 5 or 6 seconds with maddening precision. He moved against her when he felt it was safe, but it almost made the hunger worse. Then, apparently tired of her game, she released his face, licking her lips with satisfaction, and daintily wiping the corners of her mouth as he fell back, panting and dizzy, his mouth smeared and dripping with both of their saliva. He felt a strand of drool begin to drip down over his chin and trickle down his neck, and he opened his mouth to speak, croaking, "L-Lexie?"

"Yes Daniel?" Lexie responded, as she continued to grind slowly against his aching shaft. For one insane moment he considered asking her to speed up, and then wisely decided against it. "May....May I wipe off my face?" Lexie smiled widely now, revealing perfectly capped, beautiful, straight white teeth, and shook her head, almost pityingly. "No Daniel, you may not." Then she slid her face forward again, but this time moved her mouth along his jawline, dragging her wet lips against his skin until they pressed up against his ear. He was panting loudly now, but he jumped slightly as he felt her nipple at the lobe of his ear, tugging at it playfully with her teeth, and then her mouth slid farther up, and her wet tongue began to swirl into his ear.

Lexie began to move slightly faster now, completing one full up and down every 2-3 seconds, and he moaned a bit more loudly now as he sped up in kind. His mind filled with the sound of her hot panting breath blasting down his ear cannel, the incredible sensation of her firm body pressed against his, and the wet slurping of her lips and tongue against his ear. Suddenly the tongue stopped, and Lexie began to speak, her husky voice slightly ragged now, and insanely, she began to go over the contract with him once more. "Alright Daniel, where were we? That's right, the Sunday Hearing. Because Sunday represents both the end of your work week, and the end of a weekend with a specific performer, the day will culminate in a kind of Team Building Gathering/Judgement Hearing."

She gasped and panted against him as she spoke, each word another blast of hot breath against his wet ear. "From 6pm to 11pm on Sunday Evening, you and all of the Tease owners will meet. After two hours of socializing, you will have your Control Ring removed at 9pm and the official hearing will begin. You will then have two hours to plead your case for which payment tier you deserve for the week, and then we will each vote on your performance at your job for the week, giving you a pass/fail grade."

She giggled slightly into his ear, "Assuming you're petitioning for Tier 1, sexual gratification, you'll need to convince all five of us. Five pass votes are required for Tier 1. 4-3 pass votes gets you into Tier 2 though, Daniel. That means you'll make $500 for the week! So that's not so bad for a hard day's work, even if you manage to piss one of us off, right?" Dan violently scrunched his eyes shut in frustration, at both the insane sex court and jury she was describing and at the sensations he was being flooded with. The idea of being paid for this blackmail sexual torture felt almost as humiliating as tonight's insane ordeal, but he gritted his teeth and answered as respectfully as he could. "No Lexie, that's incredibly generous of you all. Thank you so much."

Lexie sped up again (Dan immediately did the same), and slurped hungrily at his ear as she continued, "Tier 3 is visual payment. That means you get to watch us perform for you, or on you, or on each other...but you don't get to cum. Tier 3 usually lasts for 3-4 hours. That's for if you get 2 pass votes or less. That's for bad boys, Daniel. So make sure you stay on our good side, okay?" She sped up again, and now was actually fucking him. Every word she gasped into his ear filled him with fear, but that didn't stop how she was making him feel. Looking over the curve of her back, he could see her perfect, round ass pistoning against him. He began pistoning himself now, gasping at the feeling of his lower belly slapping against hers wetly as they thrust together. He was beginning to feel the explosion building within him again, his breath shortening, and his scrotum began to tighten against the damned rubber ring wrapped around it once more.

Suddenly, at the lowest moment of his thrust, Dan heard a click, and with horror, felt the bands wrapped around his body harden against him once more. He opened his eyes to see Trixie grinning slyly at him, standing silently behind Lexie, the remote control in her left hand. She was leaning back against the bizarre, bondage dentist's chair, and had removed her skirt now, so that she was wearing only her grey knit cap, glasses, and Doc Martins. She held her right index finger against her purple lips in a gesture warning for silence, and then she slid her hand down to her shaven pussy. She began to theatrically touch herself, and Dan almost cried in frustration at losing the little freedom of movement he had had.

Lexie acted as though absolutely nothing had happened, however, (although Dan noticed that she slowed her movement against him significantly) and continued her overview. "Now. This last one is very important Daniel, so please pay very close attention." she breathed into his ear, "As our Practice Coach, you represent The Tease at all times. You must never sow unrest, disillusion, gossip, or false accusations among the group. However, we also take your comfort and safety very seriously, and want you to feel comfortable telling us if you feel like something unfair is happening, or one of us is bulling you."

"Therefore, if you are ever, under any circumstances, found to have said something negative or accusatory about any of the Tease owners in any way, this will be considered a Formal Complaint against the company, and we will hold a tribunal during the Sunday Hearing to assess it's validity, and determine if you've been wronged." She giggled, and pulled back from his ear, holding herself up by pressing her hands against his chest as she continued to grind against him, her breasts bouncing perkily as he sat there, frozen, and longing hungrily to return the favor.

"Now keep in mind Daniel. These tribunals take time and energy, and if you begin throwing around baseless accusations every day, that's going to have quite an effect on how many owners vote for you to pass on Sunday night. So be very...very...careful with what you say about us to each other, alright Daniel?" Dan nodded weakly, and Lexie smiled. "Very good Daniel! I think that is all of the pertinent information I had for you this evening. I think you've earned a reward for paying such good attention, don't you Daniel?"

Dan felt hope leap into his throat, and he nodded hungrily, "Yes Lexie, oh my god, a reward would be so wonderful, thank you for being so generous." She smiled, sliding down against his cock so that he was in to the hilt, her lips pressing against the steel half of the Control Ring, and she slid her arms around his neck and her upper body against his once more. "Fuck me Daniel." She whispered, pressing her freckled nose against his and looking deeply into his eyes with sparkling emerald irises. "You have 20 minutes left in your shift. I give you permission to cum. You may use the full freedom of your hips. Go as fast as you want. If you cum, Trixie will hit the override, it will be considered a permitted orgasm. You were a good boy, you earned it." Dan looked at her helplessly, completely unable to move, and he heard Trixie snort loudly from the other side of the room.

Lexie acted as though she didn't hear her, and furrowed her eyebrows slightly, in a slightly mocking expression of concern. "What's wrong Daniel?" she asked, "I thought you would be so excited! Why aren't you moving?" She wiggled her hips against him invitingly, and looked at him carefully, asking teasingly, "Is there something you want to say, Daniel? Is something the matter?"

He could see Trixie's naked pale figure over Lexie's shoulder, touching herself and giggling as she watched Dan's predicament. Then the final words of Lexie's contract overview flooded back to him: "Be very...very...careful with what you say to us about each other." Oh god, he thought despairingly, these women always seemed to be six steps ahead of him with their fucking head games. He closed his eyes, taking a deep steadying breath, and then opened them again, trying to sound as calm as possible as he said. "No...No Lexie, nothing's wrong. I...I just, I'm tired...I guess, and I need a minute to catch my breath. I'm so sorry, Lexie is that ok?"

Lexie rolled her eyes slightly, but smiled and said, "Ahhhh, I see...I'm sorry Daniel, are we wearing the old man out? I suppose we don't want you to faint again, do we? That's alright Daniel, you just lie there and relax while I play with you. But don't rest too long. There are less than 20 minutes left on my offer, remember?" Before he could respond, she slid her mouth forward against his and began kissing him once more, her tongue sliding in and out of his loose mouth as he felt her hard nipples rub against his chest. After a minute or so of this, she began sliding up and down against him again, although very slowly, and he lay there, trapped and desperate, as she wriggled against him.

Suddenly, he heard another click, and felt the bands loosen against his body again, and he opened his eyes in time to see Trixie lift her hand from her wet slit and theatrically blow a kiss at him. He almost cried with gratitude and began humping against Lexie. She loosened her lips from his, pulling back and laughing a little, startled at his ferocity. His hips lifted them both forcefully off the chair, causing her fiery hair to bounce behind her like a halo as he thrust up and into her. He took her at her word to go as fast as he wanted, and within minutes he was beginning to build towards climax. However, again, during the lowest point of the thrust of his hips, he heard that fucking click, and the bands froze against him once more. Lexie never stopped moving, but she slowed down significantly once more, her hips continuing to move methodically (but far to slow to tip him over the edge), and she slid against his neck once more, slurping and gasping against his ear.