Tease Toy Orientation 01: Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie continued this game for the rest of his shift, giving him 1 minute of freedom, maybe 2, again and again, over and over, before snatching it away again with a click of the remote, usually right when he was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. He stared at her pleadingly, silently, tears rolling down his face as Lexie switched to his other ear and continued to slurp and lick at him, grinding maddeningly slowly against his helpless cock. But Trixie showed no more mercy than Sarah had, and after a few more rounds of her game, a timer on the worktable beeped, signaling that it was 9pm, and Dan Green's first shift as The Tease's newest official team member had ended.

The Exoskeleton had been frozen when the timer beeped, and remained so as Lexie slid off of him with one final, delicious wet glide, causing Dan to gasp in a bizarre combination of agony and ecstasy, his hungry cock slick with her juices and tingling in the cool air. Then he watched, bug eyed, as she pulled her skirt back down over her hips, ass, and crotch, and began to gather her things, as if she had just ended an absolutely mundane and unimportant business meeting.

She slid her jacket up and over her shoulders smoothly, and buttoned the front, turning to Trixie as she did so. "Trixie darling, I'm so sorry to hit and run like this...I didn't want to miss your first shift, (I know how you worry, but you did wonderfully, sweetheart) but I have an important client waiting for me across town at 9:30. I need to catch a cab as soon as humanly possible. Would you be alright with finishing things up here? The rest of the girls are just next door if you need anything." Trixie grinned warmly, clearly greatly pleased by the praise, and shooed her away, "Lex, thank you so much for being here- It meant a lot to me, you know how nervous I get around the new ones." She looked at Dan, and her eyes sparkled, "But Dan's not new anymore! I can tell we're going to get along great. Go do your thing, I got it from here."

Lexie took one final look at Dan, his eyes crazed, his hair sticking out in wild tufts from the panties obscuring half his face, his chin gleaming with drool, and his cock twitching and dribbling, and she snorted. "Goodbye Daniel. Enjoy the rest of your evening." Then she slid out the door, clicking it shut behind her, and the instant she was gone, Trixie spun to look at him, beaming. "Dan, I think momma Lex is PROUD of me. Oh my god, that went sooooo well! You have no idea how lucky you are, she really is the best. Ok, so I'm gonna grab your stuff, take off the Control Ring and then bounce, Dan. I'll release you once I'm back in the main room ok? Just leave the Exoskeleton on the workbench before you go." Her eyes narrowed for a second and she spoke sternly for the first time to him, "And it better be in wonderful shape when I come check on it later, okay Dan? PLEASE be careful with my equipment."

She strutted over to the couch and gathered his shoes and pants, and then started to walk back over...but stopped for a moment, as if in sudden, deep thought. Then a sly smile that terrified Dan to his core crossed her face, and she slid down on the floor at Dan's feet, his things in her lap. She looked up at him, her dark eyes laughing beneath her large black glasses in a way that reminded him startlingly of Sarah, and as she adjusted the boxy frames with one hand, she asked in an innocent voice, "Hey Dan? Could I ask you, like...a super huge favor? It would really mean a lot to me." Dan closed his eyes and tried to hold back tears. Fuck. What now? His cock was still twitching, covered with Lexie's juices, and the air wafting against his member was infuriating. He couldn't wait to get the fuck out of here, speed home and spend the rest of the night jacking off. Then he took a deep breath, and responded, "Of course Trixie, I would do anything for you."

Trixie's smile widened even further somehow, and her eyes sparkled again. "Oh my god Dan, that's so sweet! I'm seriously just so excited that all of my equipment worked so well today. I was really worried about it, ESPECIALLY in front of Lexie! The guy before you, Louie and I did come up with the Control Ring together like Lexie said, but...he disappeared like RIGHT after we finished it. It was so devastating, I really was having fun working on all this stuff with him." She slid her hand against his knee, and stroked the skin lightly, looking down as if in embarrassment at her request. "I just...would you keep the Control Ring on for me, just for tonight? I really just want to make sure I got everything right. It would let me run a diagnostic later, and check on a few final things...and it could just be our little secret right? I don't want the other girls to know I'm still worrying about this. I feel silly but...you don't mind, right Dan?"

She looked back up at him, batting her eyes, and Dan looked back at her, horrified. The rest of the night? He opened his mouth and his voice croaked, pleading, "Trixie...I-I, please don't...please don't ask me..." and her face hardened. "Really Dan? It's that big a deal to you to spurt, RIGHT this second? I just told you how important this was to me, and about how nervous I am about impressing the rest of the owners! I mean, I thought you were a nice guy, but even if you weren't, I figured you'd at least think it was the smart play to try to stay on my good side." She waited, expectantly, and Dan closed his eyes again, a tear rolling down his face. "No, no you're right, Trixie, of course. Of course that would be fine, I don't know what I was thinking."

Her face softened immediately, and she smiled as if this was incredibly sweet of him, "Oh good Dan! I'm so glad! I knew you were a nice guy." Then she slid her hand back off of his knee and into the pocket of his khakis, producing his iPhone. She looked back up at him. "I need to sync the bluetooth so I can check on some stuff later, ok? What's your password, Dan?" Dan stifled another sob. He was shocked at how effectively these women were finding their way into every part of him. He told her, resigned to his fate, and when she asked for his Apple Id information as well, even though the reason she gave for needing it made no sense, he told her that too. He was still holding out hope that there would be a weak link in this chain, but it clearly wasn't Trixie.

She smiled sweetly at him one final time, satisfied, and then she placed his things in his lap against his desperate erection, leaned forward, and planted a soft, intimate kiss on his forehead. "Thank you so much for tonight Dan. I had a wonderful time and learned so much. I'll see you again soon, ok?" Then she walked out the door, her bare pale cheeks gleaming in the light, her pigtails bouncing, and her Doc Martin's clomping against the linoleum, leaving him, waiting to be freed so he could get dressed, go home, and take the longest cold shower of his life.

*

If you got this far- I hope you liked it! And if you did, let me know!