Tease Toy Orientation 02: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He spoke again, "I...I'm stroking my cock at your picture Krista, and ...Ahh!" He suddenly trailed off with a startled yelp, as he felt the ring against his cock began to vibrate aggressively, just like it had in the garage. This was, to Dan's horror, in addition to this new, pulsating, gripping sensation, and the two sensations in combination shattered any final efforts to stay the growth of his erection, bring his cock to hard, full attention in less than 30 seconds.

Krista giggled into the phone again, breathing more loudly now, and responded, smacking her gum and continuing her onslaught of purring, moaning dirty talk, "Oooooh, it sounds like little frustrated Danny is having a lot of fun getting to touch himself! Are you happy to be out of that horrible little Control Ring and able to cum whenever you want? I bet you are, yes...Good boy Danny. Stroke it a little a faster for me and I'll send you another picture ok? I'm playing with my toys now Dan...Don't you want to see me play with my toys? Maybe I'll send another present if you speed up for me...But not too fast! You can cum with me, ok? I'll let you know when I'm getting close."

Dan closed his eyes in frustration, laying there with tears streaming down his face as Krista sent him one picture after another, moaning and panting into the phone as she played with herself on the other end of the line. The relentless, mechanical stimulations of the Control Ring were impossible to ignore, and within minutes, he was dribbling precum, as maddeningly frustrated and trapped as he had been at the Tease hours earlier.

Every 5 minutes or so, Krista sent him another jaw dropping image, and in spite of his absolute frustration, his hungry eyes crawled over every inch of her that she was willing to show him. The second picture showed the Puerto Rican beauty kissing her full lips tenderly against the head of a large, anatomically correct, peach colored silicone cock, her eyes staring back at him innocently through the camera lens as her full juicy lips pursed around the mushroom head of it.

The third was a selfie, Krista's head thrown back, hair wild, her lips contracted into an O of pleasure, as she used one hand to slide the silicone toy in and out of herself between splayed thighs, taking the image with the other.

The buzzing sensation against the base of his now raging erection was so strong that it vibrated up the length of him, and he felt as though his entire dick had been enveloped in some kind of electrifying, humming sleeve. The constricting and loosening pulse of the ring caused him to gasp again and again, and the noises apparently were enough to convince Krista that he was enjoying himself as much as she was.

After about 10 or 15 more minutes of gasping, moaning, and the smacking of gum, Krista's breath quickened, and he heard her whisper, "I'm getting close now Dan. Speed up with me, ok Dan? Stroke that hungry cock for me while fuck myself. Faster now Danny..." and she began to emit a deep, guttural moan that filled Dan with hunger. A tear rolled down his cheek in frustration as he listened to her earth shattering orgasm, his hands in clenched and shaking fists at his side as the contraption around his cock sent waves of dizzying and frustrating pleasure through his member.

He listened as her breathing slowed, returning to normal, and then her voice purred out from the phone sitting on his chest. "Mmmmmm...God that felt good. I loooove phone sex...How you doing over there, Dan? Are you feeling better now?" She giggled, "You make a big mess?" The sensations from the Control Ring hadn't stopped or slowed in any way with Krista's orgasm...the "convenient" timing of Trixie's "diagnostic" was not lost on Dan, and he had been half expecting this to happen, but now he was left to wonder.

He pushed the concern aside for now, trying to steady his voice as much as possible as he responded, "Oh...Oh god, yes Krista...Jesus. Thank you, that was amazing. You are so gorgeous. God that felt so good."

Despite his attempts to sound like a normal, post coital man, he was almost positive he was raising his voice slightly at each pulsing contraction of the ring against his twitching and oozing dick, but Krista didn't seem to notice, and she purred, "Hehe good! Glad I could help, Danny boy. You better be real thankful when you see me tomorrow, ok?" She smacked her gum juicily into the mic one final time, giggling a little, and then the line went dead.

He lay there on his bed, gasping for another 20 minutes as the maddening sensations continued against his frustrated, raging erection. The call with Krista had been about 25 to 30 minutes long, all told, and Dan was trying to remind himself that Trixie had said the diagnostic would be 45 minutes at most. But when 20 more minutes had gone by and the device showed no signs of slowing, Dan began to panic. When the "diagnostic" began to reach for the hour mark, Dan finally gave in to his desperation, threw good sense to the wind, and grabbed his phone.

Dan opened The Tease App, and it filled his screen again with an explosion of pink, and another loud, aggressively sexual female moan blasted from the speaker (he was going to have to be very careful about using this at work, he realized...he didn't see setting options for volume control anywhere, and silencing his phone didn't seem to make a difference).

He clicked on Trixie's name, writing a carefully crafted message that he reread three times before finally sending: "Hi Trixie, I'm really sorry to bother you so late, please forgive me, but you had mentioned that the diagnostic was going to last for 30-45 minutes? It's been almost an hour now, and I just wanted to make sure that nothing was wrong..."

He closed his eyes, waiting, petrified. The instant he pressed "send", he suddenly became convinced that he had just made a terrible mistake, and the thought became almost more powerful and unnerving than the dull painful hunger spreading from his testicles. These women seemed to use any excuse they could to act offended at anything he said, and use it against him. Had he just given Trixie an excuse to torture him more, somehow?

After a few minutes in these sorts of thoughts, a loud ping rang throughout the room from his phone, and simultaneously, to Dan's amazement, the Ring stopped vibrating and pulsating against him. This was certainly not the outcome he was expecting, and he pulled his phone to his face, confused and hopeful. Trixie's response was so positive, that Dan actually thought he was being shown an act of mercy...until he read the whole message.

"Hi Dan, I'm so sorry!" It read, "I just saw your message and checked on the program...it looks like you experienced some kind of extreme episode of arousal during the first 20-30 minutes of the diagnostic, like WAY higher than your baseline should be, and it messed up the program...Did you try to jerk off while I was running my program or something, perv?"

"Lol, the spike in the data threw EVERYTHING out of whack, and it looks like the whole thing's going to take another...60-70 minutes still! Wow. Well...I guess Lexie and Sarah would say that's what bad boys get for not being able to control themselves... BUT I know you have to work tomorrow, AND I know you're doing me a big favor wearing the Ring for me all night. Plus, I kept you up late enough already...so I figured out a solution!"

Dan's heart sank as he continued to read, "I set up the program to spread the rest of the diagnostic out in 10 minute spurts between 4am and when your 6pm shift starts tomorrow (I don't know your exact schedule, so you may get hit with one or two while you're still sleeping in the morning...sorry! I figured it was better to let you get some sleep now)."

"Oh, and I set up a 15 second automatic warning text to let you know before each session starts, ok? Anyway, you can thank me later! Okay, I'm turning off my phone and going to sleep now, and I have coding class all day tomorrow, so don't bother texting me before your shift, I won't see it. Anyway, thanks for letting me know! Night Dan! ;)"

Dan stared at the message, rereading it several times before lying back against the bed once more. It looked like he was an idiot after all, and Trixie HAD absolutely used this as an excuse to torture him some more. And he was now feeling pretty certain that this entire thing had been orchestrated between Trixie and Krista, his new "appointment" for tomorrow. Fuck. The way that confirmation of any of these suspicions seemed to dangle constantly out of reach was almost as maddening as the constant teasing. He had never felt so paranoid in his life.

He looked back through the app and saw, without much surprise, that the images which Krista had sent him had vanished. In fact, it seemed that anytime he tried to take a screen shot of the Tease App in any way he was rewarded only with a blacked out image. Like always, his tormentors seemed to be ahead of him every step of the way.

Despite his aching testicles and throbbing cock, the respite from the pulsing, vibrating Control Ring let him feel his exhaustion fully for the first time since he had first gone to bed, and the weight of the day seemed to press down on him. Every bone in his body ached, and he decided that he would have to wait until tomorrow to find a way to outsmart this cabal of cock teasing masterminds.

Tomorrow. That's when he would figure a way out of this. He lay back, feeling himself begin to sink away almost immediately, and let the sticky, spreading blackness of unconsciousness take him.

***

Dan slept like the dead for several much needed hours, not even dreaming, but was dragged back to the waking world at 5am by a ding on his phone and then, 15 seconds later, the sudden pulsing and vibrating of the Cock Ring against his dick. Half asleep still, he grabbed and pulled at the ring for a moment in blind panic before his situation began coming back to him in tiny waves.

The insistent manipulations of the device were incredibly persuasive, and his hungry cock was standing to full attention in under a minute. Looking at his phone, he saw a pink notification bubble which read, "Diagnostic Warning!" He lay in bed, grinding his teeth and clenching his fists for ten minutes, until the sensations stopped as abruptly as they had started, leaving him panting and oozing. Deciding that there was no use in trying to go back to sleep until 6am for his normal alarm, Dan got up and took another long, cold shower. It would not be his last.

He got dressed and ready for work, and as he was walking out to his car, he paused, thinking about what might happen if Trixie's "diagnostic" started again while he was changing lanes on the freeway. After a minute or two of deliberation, he decided the risk wasn't worth it, and grabbed his bus pass, walking to the nearest stop.

He was thankful (sort of) that he had made his decision when, while standing in the middle of a rush hour, crowded commuter bus, his phone pinged in his pocket again, and the Control Ring began another 10 minute burst of mechanical teasing. He stifled a gasp, and tried to position himself as far away from everyone as he could.

The bus was so crowded that there was no where to go, really, and after 20 seconds of panicked struggling against the sea of bodies, he found himself sandwiched tightly between two large men, and directly behind a woman in a raised, black hoodie who stood facing away from him, and who was wearing the tightest yoga pants that Dan had ever seen, the clinging fabric of the patterned, pink and grey elastic sliding deeply into the curve of her full round ass cheeks.

At the next stop several more people boarded, and this women stepped back to make room, pressing her ass against Dan, and he bit his lip as hard as he could, stifling an obviously sexual moan in absolute humiliation. He could feel (hell, SEE, depending on the angle) his cock, now throbbing and quivering as the Control Ring teased him, slide lightly between this woman's glorious, spandex covered ass cheeks as she pressed back against him.

He didn't understand how there could be any way that she didn't feel his raging erection against her, but she didn't seem to react, continuing to face forward, her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.

Every turn, every bounce, every brake of the bus caused her to fall back against him slightly, her ass sliding against his crotch deliciously as her weight pressed against his. Even through the front of his trousers he could feel the firm yet soft warmth of her, and with every slight movement his breath caught in his throat, as he struggled not to let the perverted moans of his desperation out in the cramped, crowded public transit vehicle.

At one point he weakly tried to grab her attention without alerting the rest of the crowd pressed against him, whispering through gritted teeth, "Excuse me...? Miss?....Ma'am...?" but she didn't react, and he saw with dismay that the cords of earbuds were dangling down from her hoodie into the pocket at the front of it.

He closed his eyes, humiliated at this incredibly public torture, and tried to wait out the sensations of this strange woman's ass as the Control Ring buzzed against him. It felt like it lasted for hours. This second "diagnostic" session ended about 2 stops from Dan's office, and the woman whose ass he had been sliding against...shit, almost in and out of, got off at the next stop, her hands still in her jacket pocket as she slid through the crowd and stepped down to the sidewalk.

Dan saw her passing by out the window as the bus took off again, and he thought he saw a bouncing curl of luscious brown hair peeking out of the front of the hoodie, but then she was gone.

By the time he had reached his stop, he had calmed down again (relatively speaking), but he noticed with horror that a large patch of pre-cum was VERY visible against the front of his khakis. He swore quietly, and took off his jacket, positioning it in front of his crotch as he got off the bus and walked in to work. He headed straight for the bathrooms, locking the door the instant he was sure he was alone, and used a combination of tap water, paper towels, and electric hand dryers to undo the damage as best he could.

Then, he lined the front of his boxers with several layers of paper towels. He felt silly, but he had no idea when and where this fucking cock ring from hell was going to go off again, and he had to be prepared. He WASN'T going to get caught, goddamit. He was going to find a way out of this. He stood up, took a deep breath, and buckled his pants again, tucking his shirt back in and heading out to face the day.

That Wednesday was one of the most harrowing work days of Dan's life. Over the course of his day, the Ring started and stopped again a total of 6 more times, each time for another 10 minutes of excruciating pulsing and vibration, and as far as he could tell, there was absolutely no rhyme or reason to how much time passed between each "diagnostic session".

Nothing happened at all from 1-3pm for example, but two sessions early in the morning started within less than 30 minutes of each other. Dan tried to stay alone inside his office as much as he could, and managed to sit through 4 of these random, automated sessions in safe, excruciating silence at his desk.

Dan wasn't this lucky all day however: one of the sessions began at lunch in the break room, forcing him to hold his microwaved meal over his lap as he shook and spasmed slightly, struggling to hide what was happening from his coworkers, and another began as he sat through a presentation by a younger, very attractive female colleague in a room full of coworkers.

No one questioned or seemed to notice his behavior, but he nonetheless was ragged with anxiety by the end of the day, and he felt like he had a constant, throbbing and dribbling erection. He found himself needing to change the paper towels lining his underwear several times that day.

He spent so much of his mental energy worrying about hiding the device locked around his dick that the day was over before he knew it, and he left his office, resigned to his fate (at least for tonight, he told himself) as his boarded the bus downtown. This bus was much more empty, and he grabbed a quiet seat in the back, wondering what he was in store for today.

He couldn't help but wonder if Krista really HAD been just trying to throw him a bone last night...maybe today wouldn't be so bad. Maybe she was the nice one. There HAD to be a nice one, after all...didn't there? She couldn't be as scary as Lexie had been, after all. Right?

Those incredible pictures she had sent him bubbled to the surface of his mind, and his cock twitched lightly. When he finally reached his stop, it was nearly 5:50, and he walked quickly as he headed towards the back alley of The Tease. He didn't know if he could get in some kind of trouble for being late, and he didn't want to find out.

He walked up to the door, knocking lightly and hesitantly, unsure of himself, and then trying the latch after a few moments when no one answered. The door was unlocked, and he stepped inside, the familiar nude posters, muffled pulsating music, and giggle of women's laughter flooding back to him. He remembered Lexie's instructions from yesterday and got undressed in the hallway, leaving his clothes, wallet, keys, and phone in a neat folded stack by the door before he hurried to the break room door.

Getting undressed and walking around out in the open like this was unnerving, and he felt incredibly vulnerable and prey-like. When he got to the break room, he saw with trepidation that taped to the door at eye level was an electric blue envelope...just like the one that Sarah had left on his doorstep two nights earlier.

He opened the note, feeling (quite literally) exposed reading it in the empty hallway, and saw with relief that the message was short and sweet: "Hi Dan!" It read, "I talked to Trixie, and it sounds like you're settling in real nicely! I'm going to check on you in person later in the week and see how you're doing, but I left this note because Krista wanted me to let you know she's going to be about 10 minutes late today, and she wanted me to instruct you to go in the break room, strap yourself into the adjustable black chair on the far side of the room (you can leave your arms free, obviously...I'm sure she'll take care of those for you when she shows up) and wait for her.

She said not to worry about putting on the Exoskeleton, but if you see any of the other girls before she gets in, have them put your Control Ring back on, so she can get started right away, okay? Have a good shift Dan! I can't wait to see you again soon!" Sarah had signed her first name in flowery script at the bottom of the page, and left a wet, red lipstick kiss over the signature.

Dan followed instructions, quickly slipping inside the break room and climbing awkwardly up onto the black contoured plastic. As he settled in, he marveled at how perfectly his body fit into the curves and lines of the design. When he leaned back, an extended curved headrest (secured in place by two extended metal bars, as one might see on the back seat of a car) held his head quite comfortably.

As he fastened the straps along his ankles, he noticed a slight line separating the plastic between his left and right leg. Then, as he fastened the straps around his hips and chest, he noticed the same along the contoured curves for each arm. They almost looked like they could separate...and he suddenly realized that, upon closer inspection, this "dentist's chair" as he had described it yesterday, might be capable of much more than he had previously considered.

He waited patiently, trying not to get too physically excited for whatever was to come, and at about 6:15, he heard the door on the other side of the room fly open, and he turned his head to watch Krista walk in. His jaw almost dropped to the floor. Unlike Trixie and Lexie, who had made quite the show of undressing for him yesterday, Krista apparently came in ready for business.