Tease Toy Orientation 02: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he felt her shift her weight, and she pressed down, firming her thighs against the sides of his head, and sliding her cheeks down around his lower face. She began to grind against him, the cleft of her buttocks pressing agains the tip of his nose, and the leather wrapped around her sex rubbing gently against his lips. Then he felt another finger stroke against his left foot, and Krista spoke in a warning tone, "Well Dan? What are you waiting for? Do you need me to remind you of the rules again?"

Dan, began, obediently licking at the curve where her thigh met her crotch, slathering his tongue along the edges of the leather thong. When she moved low enough on his face, he licked and kissed hungrily at her cheeks, simultaneously reveling in her absolutely perfect, round ass and terrified of earned any more tickling. These women seemed to really know how to get him the most aroused and the most frightened that he'd ever been simultaneously. If he wasn't in the eye of the hurricane, he might have admired their talent.

This went on for several minutes, and he was in the process of sliding his wet tongue up and down the crack of the bronzed, bouncing bottom that filled almost his entire field of vision, peppering it with soft, loving kisses, when out of the corner of his eye he saw Krista's fingers begin to untie the leather straps fastening the thong at her hips.

Then, once she was finished, he felt her lift herself off of his face only slightly, and she slid the leather thong out from behind her, the black leather sliding against his face as he watched her peel it away from her now bare slit, and out from between her cheeks. She tossed it across the room, and pressed down against Dan once more, her wet, swollen, warm lips forming a light seal around his nose and mouth. Like a trained animal, he immediately opened his mouth and slid his tongue down to the front of her, lapping lightly against her button, and moving his face in a slow, circular motion so that his nose slid against her folds, drowning in her natural salty musk.

Suddenly, he gasped as he felt her hands move down against his cock, and she wiggled against him, tightening her grip against his face slightly. "Oooooh!" He heard her moan, in a voice of real arousal now, "Goooood start Dan! Oh wow, Sarah told me you were surprisingly good at this stuff for a woman hating asshole, but I din't really believe her. Mmmm ya that's nice...keep it up, okay? Just remember to keep things interesting...don't forget our game!"

He felt one hand leave his cock and stroke lightly against his heel in warning, and he tried to speed up the pace, desperate to keep her hands off of his feet. Her fingers sliding against his cock felt wonderful, but in these circumstances, they also bizarrely made him feel safe, and he wanted to do anything he could to keep them there.

He stayed on her good side for another 20 minutes or so, slurping and nuzzling at her as effectively as he could manage in this bound state. Soon he heard the same guttural moaning noises that he had heard from her on the phone the night before, and her thighs tightened against his face, her ass gyrating and sliding against him as he lapped at her desperately. He felt her hands clutch and squeeze against his cock, more for her balance than his pleasure, and then her moaning grew much louder as she gushed and stiffened against him.

His jaw was incredibly sore, and he let his head fall back, trying to give his muscles a moment to recover as she slumped against his raised left leg, panting in satisfaction, but after about 5 seconds, he felt her wet, slippery tongue begin to slide playfully between his toes, and her claws began to scrape against his helpless arches again.

"What do you think you're doing Dan?" She asked again in that same, sing song-y voice, "There's no time outs in this game. I can't believe you stopped like that! That's gonna earn you at least a few minutes of punishment, I think!" and raised her hand to his other foot as well, increasing her attack.

Krista tickled and licked at Dan's feet, alternating her tongue between helpless bound toes on each foot, allowing her saliva to drip down his arches so that the stroking, maddening fingers became even more effective, and it was while she did this that Krista made a discovery that was devastating to Dan: As he laughed and cried and screamed into her wet grinding crotch, his tongue trying desperately to move against her so that he could fall back into her good graces, Krista found these sensations invigorating. "Oh WOW Danny! This feels even better I think! Man, you're going to have to really impress me now, otherwise I might just do this for the rest of your shift!"

She didn't go that far, but for the rest of the shift, Krista never gave Dan a break from tickling for more than 5 or 10 minutes at a time, stopping only when he began to bring her to the crest of another shuddering orgasm. She played lightly with his cock whenever she wasn't teasing him, but unlike Sarah or Lexie, this felt like more of an afterthought, a way to remind him of his frustration while she used his face.

For another hour, Krista licked and stroked, and pinched, and nibbled at his feet, his desperate, muffled howls vibrating into her as she moaned and gasped, grinding and gyrating against him in intense pleasure. When the timer on the workbench went off, signaling the end of Dan's second shift in his new job at The Tease, he had brought her to a total of 6 shuddering, gushing orgasms.

Krista moaned, climbing off of him for the first time in over an hour and a half, and the light stung his eyes, causing him to wince. He felt Krista's juices smeared all over his face, and he gulped in huge gasping breaths, the overpowering scent of her beginning to dissipate from his nostrils.

She grabbed the remote from where she had left it and pressed another button, bringing The Chair back to it's original shape: Dan's arms pinned at his sides, and his legs pinned together as he lay horizontally, about 4 feet off the ground. Krista walked over to him and stroked his face lovingly again. "I had a really good time with you today Dan. I hope you did too. Did you know I'm going to be working with you again tomorrow?"

Dan looked up at her, trying to hide how terrified he was, and summoned a weak smile, "Ya, Sarah gave me the first week sign up's yesterday. I'm glad you had fun today Krista." Krista smiled back, much more sincerely than Dan, and placed her hands on his chest gently. Then, she lay one cheek lovingly against her hands, looking up at him with her deep brown eyes and large batting lashes, and spoke again, this time in a very gentle and innocent voice, "Oh good! I'm really glad you feel that way. Well Dan, I was kind of hoping I could ask you a favor...seeing as I helped you out last night?"

Dan's stomach sank. He had a terrified feeling that he knew exactly what was happening here. He had had many paranoid thoughts over the last three days about how, exactly and specifically, these women intended to fuck with him, and after the way his session had ended with Trixie yesterday, a thought had occurred to him that was so likely, so believable, that he had repressed it. Now he was fairly certain he was about to be proven right. "S...Sure, Krista!" He responded, with absolutely no conviction. He was still desperately hoping that he was wrong.

Krista batted her eyes at him again. "Well...I'm sharing my shift tomorrow with Lexie, and...God, this is embarrassing, I don't know if you picked up on it or not, but I guess you could say we have a little bit of a rivalry going on....Anyway, after the lovely evening we had tonight...and knowing that I'm going to have to share you tomorrow...I don't know, I guess I'm feeling a little superstitious." She smiled at him again, and although her eyes looked sweet, her mouth had that same predatory smile that had spread across her face right before she had first begun to tickle him.

"I think it would just help my confidence sooooo much if I knew that the erection I was teasing tomorrow was the same one I put so much hard work into today. Would you mind wearing the Control Ring for me tonight Dan? I promise, it's just a one time thing. I'll totally take it off after your shift tomorrow, ok? We could keep it between us, and I could come in early and take it off before Lexie comes in...What do you think?"

She looked up at him expectantly, and a tear rolled down his cheek. Fuck. FUCK. Another fucking night with this dull, hot liquid pain in his scrotum, and the undulating, sliding bodies of these gorgeous women haunting his dreams.

He took a deep breath and put on his "good boy" face, giving her what he had no choice but to give. His voice was leaden with defeat as he spoke. "S...Sure, Krista. I totally understand. Just between us." Krista smiled widely at him, clearly incredibly proud of herself, and leaned forward, kissing him gently, and whispering, "You really are SO fucking sweet Dan. Thank you so much for being understanding. I'm going to unlatch your arms before I get dressed and head out, ok? But be good, don't move until I'm gone. I'll leave your clothes and shit for you by the back door."

After freeing his wrists and biceps from their straps, Krista grabbed the remote and walked back to the "normal break room" side of the space, her heels clicking against the linoleum and her round buttocks quivering slightly with each step. Then, as he watched, perfectly still, she unzipped her heels, gathered her leather thong, and opened the gym bag that she had left on the couch when she had first entered. She grabbed several items of clothing that Dan couldn't see from the bag, and stuffed the remote, boots and thong into it.

Then, as Dan watched with growing realization, she slipped on a black hoodie and a pair of skin tight, pink and grey, patterned yoga pants. They looked identical to those that had slid against his cock as he stood trapped on a crowded bus for what had felt like an eternity that morning.

Once she had tied the laces of her sneakers, she grabbed her duffle bag, and opened the door, stopping to wink and laugh, "Thanks again, sweetie! See you tomorrow, Danny boy!" before she slipped out the door. He lay there, floored. The click of the door as it fell shut again echoed throughout the room as Dan began the long process of removing his bonds, and tried to emotionally prepare himself for the next long night of sexual frustration that lay ahead of him.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading! Thursday is coming soon!