Tease Toy Orientation 02: Wednesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing nothing but a black, high waisted leather thong, and knee high, black latex stiletto boots. She carried a small gym bag that she tossed onto the couch as soon as the door clicked shut behind her. The leather underwear was laced together against each hip, high up her waist, and her flesh pressed lightly through the leather laces which criss crossed the two inch bands of beautiful, bronze skin that showed between the ringed flaps of the garment.

Her eyes glittered when she saw him, and a wide smile spread her gorgeous, full lips, done up in a dark, rich red today that he found quite alluring. Her beautiful brown curls bounced around her long delicate neck in a wild cut that stopped about 3 inches from her shoulders, and which caused her hair to constantly fall beautifully in front of her face, dancing across her huge, melted chocolate eyes. He saw that she was wearing the same earrings (or at least the same style) as yesterday, the gold hoops glinting in her sea of curls.

His eyes crawled hungrily up and down her body as she strutted through the room and over to him. Her small breasts bounced perkily with every click of her incredible, skin tight, shining heels, and the sight of her dark brown nipples, each areola the size of a quarter, made his mouth water.

Her waist tapered to a small point that creased inward at the top of each rolling hip, and he saw a dangling, glittering ring bouncing round her tight navel from another, interlocking ring piercing her bellybutton. Even from the front of her, he could see her hips and thighs quiver slightly with every step, accentuating her curves as she walked over to him.

"Hiiii Danny! It's so good to see you, I had so much fun with you last night! I'm so sorry I'm late...I do some volunteer work on Wednesdays, if you're nice to me maybe I'll tell you about it sometime." Her eyes slid to the device wrapped around his cock and her grin widened slightly further. Dan saw that she was holding Trixie's remote in her left hand.

"Oh good! Did Sarah come by and get you set up? I texted her to let her know I was running late...She is SUCH a sweetie pie!" Dan could tell from her demeanor that she wasn't really asking, and he sensed that trying to correct her would be a mistake. He considered trying to do so anyway...but he stayed silent, his eyes crawling hungrily over her body as she placed the remote on the Trixie's workbench and walked over to him.

"Anyway," she said in a slightly lower voice as she stepped up next to him her nipples right at his eye level, "It's really great to see you. I had so much fun listening to you pant and moan on the phone last night, Danny boy, and I've been looking forward to this all day..." She trailed off as she finished her sentence, and she leaned forward, the lids of her beautiful brown eyes falling slightly, as she moved against him, pressing her lips against Dan's and kissing him passionately. He didn't move for a moment, but she pulled back long enough to breathe, "I'm not Lexie, Dan, you can kiss me, it's ok."

With relief, he kissed her back (the first time one of his captors had allowed him to do so) hungrily, nibbling and sucking at her lips, letting her tongue slide in and out of his mouth playfully, and he breathed her in, a combination of the burned smell of ironed hair, her own soothing musk, and a slightly citrusy body wash. His cock was growing hard again already, awakening in random, sudden twitches as he felt his member grow more and more sensitive.

Then he felt her hands slide down his neck, and against each of his arms, and she encircled his wrists in her warm, soft hands, firmly placing his arms into their intended contours on either side of the chair. She pulled her face from his, licking her gorgeous, full lips with a look of satisfaction, and smiled again, looking into his eyes lovingly. Then she looked down and began tightening the black straps against his wrists and biceps, securing him firmly in place as she spoke.

"You know, all of Trixie's gadgets are something else, but...I don't know, I always liked doing things old school, y'know? So when Sarah came to me about the whole master plan, and Trixie started going over the Exoskeleton, and the Control Ring, and the contract and all that shit, and asking people what kind of gadgets they wanted, and heh, I was like...well, fuck, I dunno, can I just get a table and some rope to strap him to it?"

As she finished securing his hands, she laughed to herself, shaking her head slightly, and then she turned, walking over to the workbench and grabbing Trixie's universal remote which she had left there. The leather thong disappeared entirely into the canyon of her ass crack, spreading back out across the small of her back rather than her buttocks, and Dan was treated to every perfect inch of her round hips, juicy cheeks, and thick thighs as she strutted and preened.

"And then Trixie built me THIS! She calls it 'The Chair'. Not exactly the 'old school' approach I was looking for...but it is pretty impressive, I gotta admit." Dan heard the familiar click of the remote as she pressed a button, and suddenly "The Chair" (as it was apparently called) repositioned with such speed that Dan let out a disoriented yelp.

He felt whirring and vibrations beneath the contoured plastic that held him in place, and suddenly the chair lifted to become vertical, and the arms and legs disconnected, spreading wide with hydraulic force, forcefully splaying him out like Da Vinci's Vetruvian Man. Krista snorted, and Dan looked up dizzily to find her observing him with a lopsided, mischievous smile and dancing eyes. "Pretty fucking cool right? I don't use all the bells and whistles most of the time, but I gotta say, it's nice to know they're there!"

Krista hit another button, and (just as quickly), the plastic, contoured slats holding his legs came back together again with a loud click, and the Chair fell horizontal once more, Dan's stomach churning and his cock bouncing against his lap as he was flung around forcefully. The sections holding his arms remained separated, however, and he felt the hydraulic motors in each stretch back farther, pulling his arms firmly up and behind his head.

She pushed another button, and the Chair lowered until it was about 2 feet off the ground. Then she strutted over, placing the remote on the floor next to her, and moved one latex boot against each side of his ribcage, looking down at him.

"Well Dan, I figure I should let you know what you're in for today. I imagine Lexie took the most active role in your shift yesterday, right? Lexie LOVES playing with cocks, she loves edging and teasing, and seeing how close she can get you, and all that shit. But, honestly, I'm an owner here cuz I want to feel good about ME, you know? So, for me it's not about stimulation for YOU Dan. That's more of a...whatdayacallit, motivating factor. The thing that makes me feel good about having a man all tied up in my break room..."

Her face grew hungry, and her voice began dripping with light menace, "is the POWER I have over him." Her eyes found his, and she smiled again, this time in a way that felt a lot more threatening to Dan. "I just love knowing that I can make a big strong man squirm...and beg...and whimper...And watching them, knowing they can't do anything about it...God, it just makes me feel good."

She slid down, and she guided her ass directly onto his erection, pressing it down onto his lower belly. He gasped as he felt the warmth of her soft smooth skin envelop his shaft, and she slid her arms up to his chest. She looked at him with wide, innocent eyes and pouty lips. "Do you want to help make me feel good, Danny boy? Do you want to help make me feel powerful? Will you do that for me? I really hope you say yes."

Dan nodded, terrified and exhilarated, and she smiled sweetly at his earnestness, before she continued, "I'm so glad Dan. We're going to find lots of ways for you to make me feel good tonight." A theatrical expression of consideration crossed her face, and she pulled her lips to one side in an adorable expression of concentration. "Hmmm what should we start with...Hey, I know!" Her eyes widened in excitement, and then she smiled sweetly at Dan again, and her hands began to slide lightly around the outer curve of his pectoral muscles, "Are you ticklish Dan?"

Dan had been (almost) enjoying his experience with Krista so far: making out with her had been heavenly, and the feeling of her sitting on him like this being incredibly pleasant, but the instant he heard the word "ticklish" he froze in absolute terror. He was, in fact, incredibly ticklish, especially on his feet, and he had hated the maddening, skin crawling sensation it produced in him for as long as he could remember. Not surprisingly, Dan hated feeling out of control, and not much made you feel out of control to an extent quite like being tickled against your will.

In his early 20's he had broken up with several women who continued to insist on playfully tickling him despite his protestations, but he hadn't thought about it in years now, and hadn't even considered that it would be a possible concern here. He was suddenly, absurdly aware of how bound and immobile his body really was.

His mind raced as he tried to think of some plan to trick or manipulate his way out of this, and then realized that there were none: he was strapped to a goddam Transformer chair and being incredibly effectively blackmailed by what was starting to seem like a team of stripper super villains...his best (and only) option was to appeal to her mercy. "Krista..." He croaked in a suddenly ragged and terrified voice, "Krista, please don't do that. Please, I...I'll eat you out, I'll get you off. As many times as you want, I'll do anything you want, but...Please, please don't tickle me Krista."

Krista's smile widened, becoming predatory, "Oh woooooow, that was quite a plea Danny! You're making me feel pretty powerful already! Heh, did I touch a sore spot? Does lil' Danny boy not like getting tickled?" He felt her fingers press firmly into the flesh on either side of his chest, and slide upward, gliding into the indentation of each of Dan's exposed armpits.

Even the feeling of her fingertips resting there, lightly pressing into the exposed, helpless, sensitive flesh filled him with dread, and he emitted a light giggle in spite of himself as he responded, "Pleeeeassee Krista haaaahhahha I, I hate being tickled so much, please! Please don't." Krista appeared to consider for a moment, and then she waggled her eyebrows at him cartoonishly, blew him a kiss, and suddenly he felt her soft probing fingertips dig and probe into his exposed flesh.

Dan's reaction was instantaneous, and he bucked in the Chair as much as his restraints would allow (which wasn't much), howling in sudden agony. "Keep begging Dan...Keep begging and maybe I'll stop..." Krista giggled in a playful, sing song-y voice, as she ignored his screaming and struggles...and then suddenly, she dug into him again, more fiercely now. Dan exploded into pleading screams, "Krista, oh GOD aaaahhhahahaha heeeeehhee PLEASE! PLEASE, I'll do ANYTHING! I hate tickling, please Krista, NO! Oh fucking Jesus, aaahahahahahha God STOP!"

He strained against the straps holding him in place as her fingers danced across his helpless, vulnerable sides, but Trixie's craftsmanship was as impressive as always, and his struggles did little more than temporarily cut off the circulation to his limbs.

The only part of him that was unbound was his head, and he shook it wildly, stretching and twisting his neck as his face scrunched in unwilling laughter. Krista was laughing too, although in pure glee at Dan's predicament, and she slid her arms down to his rib cage after a few minutes, poking and dancing across his torso as he screamed and shook, laughter pealing out of him in unwilling, staggering waves.

He was bound quite securely, but his struggles still shook the chair slightly, and despite the maddening and insistent sensation of Krista's fingers against his sides, he also felt the silky warmth and delicious friction of her ass against his cock.

Krista kept this up for what felt like 20 minutes, not letting Dan have a moment's respite as he struggled to plead for mercy through gasping gales of laughter. She really did love the feeling of this, of having a guy tied and helpless between her legs like this, and she felt herself growing wet at the sight of this helpless, hapless man. Her fingers wiggled, and prodded and glided, and teased, his screams echoing throughout the soundproofed room.

Finally, she stopped, watched with amusement as he panted and struggled to catch his breath. He was covered in a light sweat, and shaking like a leaf, jumping in terror at her every tiny movement, and she smiled at him, pityingly, "Aww Danny, I'm sorry, was that too much for you? Do you want to move on to something else now? Or should we do this for a little bit longer?"

Dan shook his head, struggling to regain his voice, "Please, no more...move on, oh god please Krista..." and she slid one leg back and over his expertly, spinning slightly as she stood up and off of him. She arched her back, and bent over at the waist, reaching down to grab the remote on the floor and positioning herself so that her ass was inches from his face as he looked up at it hungrily.

Then, she stood up straight again, and walked over to the base of the chair, pressing another button on the remote as she did so. His legs separated once more, and then the Chair flipped back so that he was hanging feet up at a forty five degree incline. She pressed another button, and a sturdy looking metal bar flipped up from the base of each plastic slats holding his bound ankles, as if spring loaded, and Dan saw with growing terror that 5 tiny ropes with dangling metal rings attached to them hung from each of the bars.

Krista positioned the bars, locking them in place just past each foot, and then she proceeded to slowly slide the rings over each of his toes, smiling sweetly at him with laughing eyes as they pulled his toes back firmly, leaving the soles of his feet exposed and helpless.

He craned his neck up to look at her, past his bouncing, throbbing cock as she slid her hands up to the base of each foot, smiling at him, and he rasped again, "Noooooo, no Krista please, not my feet, not my feet, you can go back to my armpits, ok? You can go back to my ribs, it'll make you feel powerful, I promise, you don't have to do this...Please, can we go back to the armpits? Please? Krista?"

Krista stepped forward, and leaned her head cutely against his right foot, looking down demurely so that her curls brushed against it maddeningly, making him shudder involuntarily in reaction. Then she opened her eyes, looking at him teasingly, and she whispered, "But I thought you wanted to move on, Dan? That's what you said...isn't it?"

Then, she twisted her head, pressing her mouth seductively against his flesh, and kissed lightly at his sensitive heel. As she did this, she simultaneously slid her hand up and around the ball of his foot, rubbing it idly as she looked at him. Every brush of her hair, every soft kiss of her lips, every slight friction of her hand sent a jolt of electricity through his body as he tittered and wheezed, trying to compose himself.

"I was wrong, Krista, I don't want to move aahhhhheheheh... on, I want you to tickle maahahahah...m-my armpits, please tickle m-my armpits...Krista, please. Please stop doing that. I'm begging you, tickle my armpits instead. I'll do aaannnnnhahahahahaha... a-anything you want Krista, I swear to GOD! Hehehehehehhhhheehe, Oh god, Krista PLEASE!"

His begging had started somewhat quietly, but it got steadily louder and more ragged with panic as she continued to slowly increase the sensations against his helpless sole. Suddenly, she extended her tongue and licked firmly up his sole, and he felt the rings holding him firmly in place as every muscle in his leg clenched, trying to escape the maddening sensation. Then, she repeated the motion to his other foot, leaving a long cold streak of saliva against each of his arches, and Krista raised her long, teal nails to his feet, and began to rake them against his sensitive skin.

Within 15 seconds, Dan's laughter overcame his ability to beg again, and he began to wail and scream nonsensically. His face was turning beet red, and his hair was plastered against his forehead with sweat, but his cock was bigger than ever, bouncing and twitching against his belly, as Krista tickle tortured him within an inch of his life.

After another 20 minutes or so of this, Krista stopped her merciless onslaught, grabbed the remote, and walked around to the side of The Chair, slipping down on her knees, smiling at him. He was shaking and panting, his face beet red, and the wet line of tears streamed from the corner of each eye. She leaned forward, pressing her cool palm against his face, and kissed him deeply. Her soft lips were like a relaxing balm after the torture he had just endured, and he kissed her back hungrily, relishing the soft warmth and taste of her. Then she pulled back, her eyes glittering, and she smiled, "I think we should play a game now...Do you feel like playing a game, Danny boy?"

After almost an hour of the most horrific tickling of Dan's life, he was completely and thoroughly broken, and he answered quickly (he knew his lines by now, after all), "Yes Krista, let's play a game. That sounds so fun." She nodded in approval, planted another wet kiss on his lips, and then stood up, and moved so that she was standing over him, facing back down towards his legs. From this angle, Dan's head was between Krista's thighs, and he was looking right up at the incredible curves and clefts of her leather clad ass.

Then he heard another click, and The Chair repositioned him once more. With the whirring sound of tiny, hydraulic pistons, his torso raised so that he was no longer leaning halfway upside-down, but his torso was instead flat and parallel with the floor, and his legs were pulled up and in, towards his torso, his knees forcefully bent at a 45 degree angle.

The effect was such that Dan's head had been moved to less than about 3 or 4 inches from Krista's crotch, the warm, silky skin of her thighs rubbing against his earlobes, and his legs were positioned so that the soles of each foot faced helpless upward, right at Krista's chest level. Krista grinned at this.

She was getting excited now: she had been looking forward to her solo turn with Dan since she had first met him in the back alley yesterday. She dipped her hips slightly, and playfully wiggled her ass against the tip of Dan's nose, lightly raking a finger down each of his helpless feet to illustrate the exact position she had him in.

She ignored his pleading laughter and started to speak. Dan quieted immediately. "Ok, here's the game rules: You have an hour and a half left in your shift. I want you to worship me. I want you to worship my boots, and my ass, and my thighs, and I want you to lick me and slurp me until I cum all over your face. Over. And over. And over. And if you do a good job, I'll reward you...like this, okay Danny?"

Dan felt her slide her fingers lightly against the shaft of his cock, rubbing lovingly against it for a few moments before falling away again, and Dan moaned in frustration, his hot breath blasting pleasantly against Krista's thighs. She giggled at the sensation, and then continued, "And if you do a bad job...or if I get bored...or if I decide you need a little more motivation, I'll remind you!...like this."

Dan felt Krista's sharp nails begin dragging and wiggling against his arches again, and he screamed, trying not to move his head to much for fear of reprimand as she stroked and slid against his helpless flesh. "Doesn't my game sound so fun, Dan?" She cooed. The "illustration" of her punishment lasted about 5 times as long as the "illustration" of her reward, he noticed, and he lay there, panting against Krista's warm inner thigh, shuddering and tensing as he oscillated between laughter and tears, praying that he would survive until his freedom came at 9.