All Comments on 'Tease Toy Orientation 03: Thursday'

by subzerowriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's just got too heavy

to be enjoyable this story, IMO you've taken it too far.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 3 years ago
Hot!

A bit heavy, yes but a great fantasy story! Love how Lexie manipulated him back into the ring!

tech4fun99tech4fun99over 3 years ago
Loved it!!

I'd love for him to be tied up in the control ring while several (3 or 4) of the ladies attack him simultaneously. One riding, one licking balls, and his face licked on both cheeks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it, anxious for more

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story and the author has cleverly crafted the plot and I can't wait to see the next twist and turn.

Ready the next chapter!

erins_Whoreerins_Whoreover 3 years ago
Waiting eagerly - it feels like Friday will never cum!

Please post Friday!

subzerowritersubzerowriterover 3 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone! Really happy to hear people are excited to read more- When I started this, I wrote a lot VERY quickly and then sort of burned out over the summer, but I'm back at it and should have another installment out (relatively) soon. Thanks for reading and for your patience! The positive comments mean a hell of a lot.

E3_SierraE3_Sierra23 days ago

Yep, definitely ending it all. At home, in the back room or out in main room. A .45 to the head and the bird to the world, or to whichever "lady" happen to around to see it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubzerowriter@subzerowriter
Been reading on here for a very long time, finally worked up the courage to try it out myself. I'm a quiet, submissive, creative guy whose kinks include: mind games, orgasm control, tease and denial, creative bondage, and creative, powerful, curvy, dominant women.