Tease Turned into Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
My teasing crush gets taught a lesson and becomes my slave.
1.3k words
3.79
41.8k
27

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmm0100
hmm0100
42 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters are over 18. Rape is bad and this is just a fantasy.

In high school, Polly was an academically exceptional student. She was that 'perfect' child that every parent dreams of, and consequently, I had a massive crush on her. She had straight brown hair, c-cups and a nice thick butt. Naturally, I started to get close to her in our classes and eventually we became really good friends. I always treated her like a queen. I'd buy her food, buy her chocolates for her birthday and be the supporting rock that listens to all her problems.

I inevitably confessed my feelings one afternoon while we walked home from school. Of course, she only saw me as a friend. I was devastated. For months after that, I felt defeated. Overtime our friendship deteriorated. I tried my best to pretend that it didn't bother me, but rage was slowly building up inside me. She could tell I was upset and so we grew apart pretty quickly.

After high school graduation, we studied different programs in the same college, but we rarely spoke at this point. I was starting to get over her and things in my life were going well. I had joined the entrepreneurship club at my school, made lots of friends, and my grades were pretty decent as well.

At the beginning of second quarter, I decided to get a car, since taking the bus was draining. This shortened my commute from 1.5 hours to just around 40 minutes. I'd drive my friends to school as well whenever our classes were at similar times. A few weeks later, I got a text from Polly.

"Heyy, would you mind driving me to school tomorrow :)."

That bitch! It took me too long to realize that she wasn't ever really my friend. She just loved taking advantage of me.

"I'm not driving you," I replied.

A few minutes later she sends a picture and replies "pretty pleasee." The picture was a headshot of her smiling, sticking her tongue out, and wearing nothing but a bra. However, it was cut off so that you could barely see any cleavage. This enraged me. That little cunt thinks I'll do whatever she asks just because I liked her. Just then, an idea popped into my mind.

"Ok sure," I replied.

The next day I drove to her house to pick her up. I drove her to school and then drove her back home at the end of the day. I did this to 1) gain her trust, and 2) to give me some time to find some roofies. Its surprisingly easy to get date rape drugs these days: just visit the local college frat. I continued driving her to and from school for the next few weeks, contemplating my choices. A couple times, we stopped at a gas station to fill up and she always asked for a drink and snacks. I always said yes since I knew that I could use this to my advantage later.

On a Friday morning, I picked her up again. She was wearing a white tank top with a brown jacket and blue jeans. I decided that today would be the day. I stopped at a gas station to fill up. Just as usual, she asked if I could buy her some orange juice. I happily agreed and went inside the convenience store. I brought some orange juice. Before leaving, I opened it, took a sip and then slipped the roofies in.

"I hope you don't mind, but I took a sip because I was thirsty," I said.

This averted any suspicion as to why the bottle was opened. We continued on our way and near the end of the commute, I noticed that she was already passed out. I drove into the usual parkade, but drove all the way to the top floor this time. This floor only had cars during the afternoon since cars that arrived in the morning tended to park at the lower levels. Once I found a good spot, I turned off my car and reclined both our seats back. Now, the fun begins.

I took off her brown jacket and placed it in the back seat. I froze for a second, thinking about the consequences of what I was about to do, but I just couldn't help myself now. I had already gone too far by drugging her. I used some scissors to cut right down the middle of her tank top. She was wearing a cute greyish-beige bra. I decided to take some photos and document this experience as I go, since I this could be the last time I ever see her naked. I undid her jeans button and pulled her zipper down. She was wearing cute, white panties. I pulled off her jeans. This was surprisingly hard to do when a person is unconscious, but I eventually managed to get them off. I continued documenting her body.

I finally cut off her bra from the middle and was amazed at her adorable little brown nipples. This was the first time I had ever seen boobs. I squeezed them and then started to suck on her tits. I could feel the warmth of her body in my mouth, but eventually I got bored.

I then cut off her panties. Her pussy was a bit bushy, but still beautiful. I rubbed it with my hand and saw that it was getting wet fast, which told me that she enjoyed this. I then stuck one finger in, which was sort of difficult since she was so tight. I assumed that she must still be a virgin. After some loosening up, I stuck a second finger in and continued finger fucking her. I decided it was time I lost my virginity.

I flipped her so she was laying on her stomach and pulled her body higher so that her head was almost above the head rest of the reclined seat. I then climbed over to her seat and pulled down my sweat pants. My dick was rock hard by this point. I held it at the entrance of her pussy and rubbed some of her pussy juice on my dick to use as lube. I slowly pushed it inside her pussy and then stopped. Her warm tight pussy gripped my dick and it was a feeling that I had never felt before. I started pumping and after a couple mins, I came inside her. I rested there for a few minutes before post nut clarity settled. I couldn't believe that I had done it. I felt a bit scared, but also excited.

I took many photos and then left her there while I walked to class. About two hours later, I came back and saw that she was still passed out. I decided to pull out my laptop and work on homework while I wait for her to awake since I that was my only class for the day.

A few hours later, she woke up. Of course, she was horrified.

"How could you have done this?!"

"I'm calling the cops!"

"You're a sicko!"

These were just a few of the insults I heard. She stopped after I showed her the countless pictures I had taken.

"You will be my slave for the month and after that, I will delete every picture I have of you. Otherwise, I could just upload all of these pictures online and let the world see every inch of your body."

Polly was planning to apply to med school. The choice was a no brainer for her since she knew that she wouldn't be accepted if she was portrayed as a porn star.

Surprisingly, she yelled "no, I'm calling the cops!"

"Fine." I replied. "I'll just tell them that you asked for it. Why else would you have sent me those sexy photos and willingly entered my car alone when we barely spoke to each other," I added.

The reality of her mistake set in and she agreed.

"Slave for one 30 days. After that, you delete everything and never contact me again," she said in a defeated, but angry tone.

"Deal."

hmm0100
hmm0100
42 Followers